robert horton net worth at death

Horton is best known for his roles on the television series Wagon Train and Peyton Place. Required fields are marked *. No I enjoy the re runs/ Rest in Peace, Mr Horton you will always be remembered. In this section, we will talk about Robert Horton's age, and birthday-related info. His death was confirmed by his niece, Joan Evans, who said that he was injured in a fall last . 185 cm). R.I.P Flint. May you Rest in Peace. Robert Horton, left, with Ward Bond in "Wagon Train" in 1958. One year has passed and I still miss you. He is known for playing Flint McCullough in Wagon Train (1957-1962). So, how much was Meade Howard Horton Jr. networth at the age of 16 years old? The Untold Truth About Carole Baskin's Husband How Where is Pat Priest today? What was Clint Walker worth when he died? So glad the classic Wagon Train is back on the air and millions are rediscovering Robert and the history of the journey west. An awesome actor who did not just play a character but always fully developed the character including a background. Cheri Holmes(Ontario,Oregon). Learn about Robert Horton Net Worth, Biography, Age, Birthday, Height, Early Life, Family, Dating, Partner, Wiki and Facts. Share. What is the physical condition of Robert Horton? No cause of death was available. He added a few of his culinary creations to the first menu. You were perfect in the part. RobertI pray you can look down upon us in your club that love and adore youYou probably smile each time another of your many pictures make it to my ROBERT HORTON treeThank you for your many many hours of tv, singing, and theatre you left for us to watch. They were both true professionals Loved the show when I was. His spouse is Mary Katherine Jobe ( m. 1945; div. Robert Horton (actor) Death: and Cause of Death. The Green Slime, Apache . What was Robert Hortons net worth when he died? They will be sorely missed. He also attended the Festival Of The West in 2007 to celebrate his television series Laramie. Robert Horton passed away on March 9, 2016 at 91 years old. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. On Popular Bio, He is one of the successful TV Actors. He earned the money being a professional TV Actor. 2023 Networth and Salary. Robert Horton is an American actor and singer. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Robert Horton Net Worth. Wiser than you had a right to be. So, how much was Meade Howard Horton Jr. networth at the age of 16 years old? At the time of his death he survived by his large extended friends and family. Rest in peace Robert Horton. I thought you were one cool and sexy guy. Primary Income source TV Actor (profession). Death Date / Age: Mar 9, 2016 (aged 91) Birthday: July 29: Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA: Country: United States: Height & Weight; Height (Approx . He was well respected in his craft and in his life. According to his niece, he was injured in a fall in November 2015, and was placed in hospice care. What is the Networth of Robert Horton? Marilynn Bradley m. 19602016 Barbara Ruick m. 19531956 Mary Katherine Jobe m. 19461950 Robert Horton / Spouse On December 31, 1960, Horton married actress Marilynn Bradley, who limited her professional appearances on stage to performing with him. Learn about the popular Actor, Robert Horton Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Wiki, Family 2023 etc. In the year 2009, his stepfather died. He was born in United States on July 29, 1924. In 1945, a chance encounter with a talent scout led to an uncredited part in Lewis Milestones film A Walk in the Sun (1945). Of course he was so handsome and had a great presence on the screen. He was married three times including to Barbara Ruick. I can't believe it has been close to one year since you left us. We miss your friendship. Mar 15, 2016. His net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. Handsome, Charismic, and always the Hero RIP Robert Horton. Horton and his wife lived in Encino, California in the same home for 55 years, until 2015. Great actors like him and others never really die, they still live on and are loved on The Silver Screen ! Mead Howard "Robert" Horton Jr. (July 29, 1924 - March 9, 2016) was an American actor and singer. You are very much missed. Wayne's lawyer, filed the 27page document in Orange County Superior Court. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. How old was Pocahontas when married John Smith? You were my hero. 0. R.I.P. With Terry Wilson's death on March 30, 1999, Horton became the last original surviving cast member . For the next five years, the show was one of the top three rated shows in the nation, often second only to Gunsmoke.Actually, during the 1960-61 season, Wagon Train surpassed Gunsmoke and became the number one rated show on television. Robert Horton was a handsome actor with a melodious voice. I wasn't interested in the ones without him. In 2023, His Personal Year Number is 7. Let's check, How Rich is Ja, Peter Benson estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Robert Horton net worth is $1.7 Million Robert Horton Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Robert Horton was born on November 27, 1870 in Lewisham, London, England as Robert Henry Horton Hummel. The television actor, who was most noted for the role of Flint McCullough in the TV series "Wagon Train", lives here. My husband watches it with me! There may have wrong or outdated info, if you find so, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Robert Horton was born on July 29, 1924 into a Mormon family in Los Angeles, California as Meade Howard Horton Jr. Spent many days and lots of hours watching wagon train thank you for the memories of clean wholesome television thank GOD for reruns you'll be sadly missed. 91 years. At the time of his death, he was 92 years old. Robert Horton, known for his role as scout Flint McCullough in the Emmy-nominated series "Wagon Train," died March 9 in Los Angeles, his . So very, very talented. Also learn about how he was rich at the age of 49 years old? Did Ward Bond died while filming Wagon Train? Take a look at the following table for more information. Robert Horton was born on July 29, 1924 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Mead Howard Horton Jr. In loving memory of a wonderful person. Rest In Peace to all these people. In loving memory of a wonderful charismatic actor. Robert Horton net worth was: $3 Million American professional actors Robert Horton had an estimated net worth of $3 Million, and the majority of his earnings came from inclusive Acting and sponsorships. As one of the richest celebrities in the world, people are always wondering how much money Christopher Reid has or makes. His singing voice on one of the episodes excellent. He was 91. He was on several episodes of the anthology series, Alfred Hitchcock Presents. On February 5, 1995, McClure died in his suburban Sherman Oaks home (Los Angeles, California, USA) with friends and family by his side. Nummer 6 - 2017; Nummer 5 - 2017; Nummer 4 - 2017; Nummer 3 - 2017; Nummer 2 - 2017 Also incredibly handsome!!! (Please note: For some informations, we can only point to external links), His spouse are Marilynn Bradley m. 19602016,Barbara Ruick m. 19531956,Mary Katherine Jobe m. 19461950, Robert Horton movies and tv shows Updating, he wanted to avoid becoming typecast Horton left the show when it was at the height of its popularity, turning down a lucrative contract because, he said, he wanted to avoid becoming typecast . Robert was a perfect gentleman and charming, I met him at the festival of the west in Scottsdale, I have such wonderful memories of him and I still miss him. Do you wanna know Robert Horton's full Biodata? Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it. He was married three times including to Barbara Ruick. Following his final role (as a guest star on Murder, She Wrote (1984)), Horton retired from acting in . The population was estimated 32,711 in 2019, making it the third-largest city in Wyoming after Cheyenne and Casper. He graduated from UCLA, and began acting in movies and television shows starting in 1951. YOU HAVE 20,000 FOLLOWERS: $100 per post at a $5/CPM. What was Robert Horton's net worth when he died? If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Robert Horton was born in 7-29-1924. He died on March 9, 2016, aged 91, in his native Los Angeles. What a great actor! his net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. You were a magnificent man, timeless to your fans and loved ones. I have a picture of him on my desk top and songs by him, which I can't go a day without listening to 'They Called The Wind Mariah'.. Robert Horton is a very good looking man. Some FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about Robert Horton. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. He was an actor, known for Murder at the Baskervilles (1937), When Knights Were Bold (1936) and Inside the Room (1935). How did this not make bigger headlines? Copyright 2023 Celeberinfo -All rights reserved. Was Robert Horton of Wagon Train married? For those who do not have an account on a certain platform, we added the official website link of the platform. May he Rest In Peace and watch over all of those who love him and is in their hearts. He studied the frontier era, drove the actual route the fictional wagon train took, and invented a back story for his character. Dearest RobertI admired you immensely and was fotunate to have known you personally. I watched Wagon Train when it came on tv when I was a teenager in High School in the 50's in Michigan. The marital status of Robert Horton was: Yet to update. He has also appeared in films such as The Absent-Minded Professor and The Time Travelers. Photofest. My condolence to his wife. Robert Horton Dead at 91. Enjoy watching reruns on TV where you remain the young, handsome cowboy I loved as a teen. And miss you. . 1956) Marilynn Bradley ( m. 1960; his death 2016) . He is one of the Richest TV Actors who was born in CA. T especially enjoyed Wagon Train and his role as Shenandoah. In this section, we discussed his height-weight along with his eyes and hair colors. Robert Fuller's Net Worth & Salary in 2023. Age of Death. 1956) Marilynn Bradley ( m. 1960; his death 2016) His height is 6 0 He has an estimated net worth of $3 Million You can find His website below: http://www.roberthorton.com, Reference: Wikipedia, FaceBook, Youtube, Twitter, Spotify, Instagram, Tiktok, IMDb. In this section, we discussed his height-weight along with his eyes and hair colors. Born: 29 July 1924, Los Angeles, CA Real Name: Meade Howard Horton, Jr. Education: Graduated, Cum Laude, University of California. Flint Robert Horton is amazing in everyway, I had a crush oh him, enjoy seeing him in the lone ranger with my other idol Clayton More, RIP God bless you. [2] Bond and John Wayne, who as Marion Robert Morrison, had played tackle for USC in 1926 before an injury ended his career, became lifelong friends and colleagues. Absolutely fortunate enough to see Mr. Horton in 110 in the Shade. Net Worth in 2022: $1 Million - $5 Million: Salary in 2022: Under Review: . Murder at the Baskervilles (1937)as Col. Ross, When Knights Were Bold (1936)as Cousin Bertie, Inside the Room (1935)as Sir George Frame, Your email address will not be published. A terrific actor who was great on "WAGON TRAIN' with the lovable Ward Bond. He was married three times. By the time of John Wayne's death, his film career had made him very wealthy with a net worth of $7 million ($25 million in today's money), per Celebrity Net Worth. I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but I searched out Robert Horton while watching Wagon Train late one night. He died on 9-Mar-2016. March 9th was five years that you left us with wonderful memories. Wagon Train premiered on NBC, 18 Sept.1957 as one of the new cadre of adult westerns. God bless. A great actor that helped make Wagon Train even GREATER! You were a first crush for many girls, and so you remained for many. He is also a very good actor. While it's impossible to determine his exact net worth, the information provided below can give you a good idea of the actor's current net worth. It was a great show and Flint was a favorite. . Robert Horton's net worth is estimated to be in the range of approximately $367645826 in 2023, according to the users of vipfaq. Robert Horton Net Worth. He did most of his own horseback riding on the show. I love and miss you, and our grear memories of visiting your beautiful house in Encino. I am sorry to have lost you the day after my birthday last year. The second best result is Robert C Horton age 60s in Lake Geneva, WI. Click to get weekly celebrity death news delivered to your inbox Based on Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous TV Actor Robert Horton's net worth is $1-5 000 000 before He died. His frequent co-pilot was his French Poodle, Jamie.}}. Thank you for everything you did; the hearts you continue to touch, and souls inspire! Horton has released several albums, including The Battle of New Orleans and The Ballad of Davy Crockett. The exact details of his love life are not yet known. He first studied dramatics at the University of Miami but later changed schools and graduated cum laude from UCLA. $200 per post at $10/CPM. That means he has life path number 7. He was married to Marilynn Bradley, Barbara Ruick and Mary Catherine Jobe. More information on Robert Horton can be found here. Read Also How do you monogram initials for a couple? Played the role of wagon master Major Seth Adams on TV's Wagon Train and has featured film roles in It's a Wonderful Life and The Searchers. Robert Horton estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. To us he is still alive and acting as good as he's always acted. Natural Causes. You were a great actor will never forget you. Let's check . He is a famous US Actor. He also has a position among the list of Most popular TV Actors. Robert Horton passed away on March 9, 2016 at 91 years old..Robert Horton Net Worth.Net Worth:$3 MillionDate of Birth:Jul 29, 1924 - Mar 9, 2016 (91 years old)Gender:MaleProfession:ActorNationality:United States of America . Marilynn Bradley (31 December1960 - 9 March2016)( his death), Barbara Ruick (22 August1953 - 24 April1956)( divorced), Mary Catherine Jobe (27 June1946 - 1950)( divorced). A great talent and a great star. According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous TV Actor Robert Hortons net worth is $1-5 Million before He died. You also had a great singing voice. You were epic! So what was the networth of Robert Horton? One of two sons, Horton was born as Meade Howard Horton Jr. on July 29, 1924, in Los Angeles, California. Many, many years later I wrote to Mr. Horton and sent along my program to be signed. Although he is retired, his efforts in his active years bore good fruits. Thanks for the lovely memories. Discover Meade Howard Horton Jr.s Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. I "found" Robert late in life but love all his shows and now music. Robert Horton. I took the wrong bus home. Robert Horton (actor), better known by her family name Meade Howard Horton Jr., was a popular American actor (1924-2016). After he left the show, he pursued a successful career in musical theater, most notably "110 in the Shade," an adaptation of N. Richard Nash's play "The Rainmaker." After graduation in 1943 at age 19, he enlisted in the Coast Guard, but was medically discharged because of his kidney. . Born (Birthday) Jul 29, 1924. Bond died of a heart attack on the fourth season of Wagon Train. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. Gratefully yours, Roger Horton, "the last man standing" Flint McCullough was the last of an era.the last cowboy from the early age of TV, the 1950'salso at the age of 7, Flint was my first lovewhile we are sad to have lost him, it is satisfying to know that he lived a good life to 4 months short of 92..it has been one year since we lost you, butRIP.we will never forget you. Primary Income source TV Actor (profession). Good by Elder Horton. . He relocated from California to New York City, where he worked as a struggling actor, before returning to California. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. He is shown standing with his hands in his pockets. So handsome. I will never forget you on Wagon Train. He graduated from UCLA and began acting in movies and television shows starting in 1951. $140 per post at $7/CPM. Check back often as we will continue to update this page with new relationship details. His acting career is the primary source of his wealth. Robert Horton's Life Path Number is 7 as per numerology. What is the income source of Robert Horton? Early life. Net Worth: $3 Million Date of Birth: Jul 29, 1924 - Mar 9, 2016 (91 years old) Gender: Male Profession: Actor Nationality: United States of America. Net Worth: $3 Million; Date of Birth: Jul 29, 1924 - Mar 9, 2016 (91 years old) Gender: He was the quintessential Wagon Train Scout, Flint McCullough . Horton received the Golden Boot Award in 2004. He was gorgeous and I great actor my condolences to his family. I loved Robert Horton since I was a kid I had his pictures on my wall. NBC, via Associated Press. 1964) Phyllis Mitchell ( m. 1968; div. We hope you get the information about Robert Horton. Aside from the great story lines, the pleasure still remains seeing these 2 gorgeous cowboys. I lost Dad in 2006 and it was a joy to still be able to watch your shows. While he did share his fortune with friends and family, Wayne was very selective in who he left his money to. The info about Robert Horton's net worth, wiki, bio, career, height, weight, family, affairs, car, salary, age, and other details are based on Wikipedia, IMDb, Forbes, Instagram, and Facebook of Robert Horton. Robert Horton was so handsome, and I had a huge crush on him as a 12 year old. Robert Horton, Actor: The Green Slime. To the best Wagon Scout ever. Especially since you and I had the same last name. What a good actor, very much under appreciated. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. We will update soon. Net Worth: $3 Million; Date of Birth: Jul 29, 1924 - Mar 9, 2016 (91 years old) Gender: Male: Profession: Star Sign: Leo: Country: United States: Gender: Male: Birthday, Age & Zodiac Sign: Robert Horton birthday is on 29-Jul-24 and he . Kid and have rediscovered it during theses trying times of COVID 19. Here is all you want to know, and more! In fact, Robert might believe he has the final giggle, but retired co-star Radcliffe seems to be around $10 million richer than him. It says the actor's estate includes $1 million in real property, $5.75 million in personal property and $100,000 in . So sorry for your loss. On March 9, 2016, Robert Horton (actor) died of non-communicable disease. According to Celeb Heights, he is six-foot and one-quarter inches. Can't believe it's been over a year! As we do not have all data currently, we keep some fields blank which we will update soon. Robert Horton passed away on March 9, 2016 at 91 years old. He was married three times including to Barbara Ruick. Let's check, How Rich is Rory Co, James DiGiacomo estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Robert Horton was born in Los Angeles. But very good, gallant and noble and I just know that me likes robert horton, I truly love the Westerns. Robert Horton was an Actor and Singer. Disclamer: the number about Robert Horton's Instagram salary income and Robert Horton's Instagram net worth are just estimation based on publicly available information about Instagram's monetization programs, it is by no means . When I couldn't watch Shenandoah, due to helping my father, I would come in momentarily to listen to you sing the theme song--you also had a great set of pipes. His height was 1.83 m., and weight was Unknown. Estimated Net Worth in 2020. Lets check, How Rich is Robert Horton in 2019-2020? How tall was Robert Horton? ROBERT HORTON married in about 1550 and had sons: WILLIAM HORTON I born 1552,died 1640. Compare Johnny Horton's Net Worth. As a little girl he was my hero. Johnny Horton Net Worth: $3 Million. I did not know he had such a fantastic voice! He was married three times including to Barbara Ruick. You were so gracious to me. Discover Robert Horton Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Height, Dating, Wiki. I have such wonderful memories of Robert who was so handsome, I still miss him and often think of him appearing in Wagon Train I have got all the series of this programme on DVD. He graduated from USC in 1931 with a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering. . If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Horton starred as Shenandoah on the TV series A Man Called Shenandoah from 1965 to 1966. They are seekers of knowledge, and they are always looking to improve themselves. He was 63. bashas donuts ingredients; les 26 provinces de la rdc et leurs tribus; was teddy swims on the voice; who is bob zellner married to I still watch him on Wagon Train, INSP channel. When is Robert Horton's next birthday? Robert Horton was born on July 29, 1924 (age 91) in Los Angeles, California, United States. I watch Wagon Train and any others you starred in. According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous TV Actor Robert Horton's net worth is $1-5 Million before He died. You have funeral questions, we have answers. He is no more. Reunited with the Major in heaven. YOUR GREAT INTELLIGENCE SHONE THROUGH IN ALL YOUR WORK. Robert Horton, 'Wagon Train' Actor, Dies at 91. Ty for all the enjoyment you gave me in watching you and listening to you singing. Currently, he is living happily with his family. 1000000. Robert Horton has died on Mar 9, 2016 ( age 91). English former Labour Party councilor, Rima Horton's net worth is believed to be more than $10 million as of 2022 according to online sources. Robert Horton's House in Los Angeles, CA (Google Maps) Los Angeles, California (CA), US. And Robert Horton sure makes it worth while watching this show. We keep him in our minds and hearts at all times. According to Trend Celebs Now, Robert Hortons estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. He has an estimated net worth of $3 Million You can find His website below: http://www.roberthorton.com. Homes - Celebrity - Entertainment - Actors. You are missed. also know about his Social media accounts i.e. My regeret is that I was never able to see you sing in person, or meet you. He is from CA. Rima's age is 75. Died: Mar 9, 2016 ( age 91) Robert Horton Net Worth. How tall was Robert Horton? His birthplace is Los Angeles, California, U.S.. Robert Horton (actor) is Update Soon years old in 2022. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. He was 91. Robert is related to Amber Louise Mattevi and Ryan Keith Horton as well as 3 additional people. Miss your voice and smile. If two unmarried celebrities are seen in public together, they are often described as dating which means they were seen in public together, and it is not clear whether they are merely friends, exploring a more intimate relationship, or are romantically involved. He wished to work more in musical theater. Robert Horton's Net Worth. Wagon train was never the same after you left. Death Date. Information about His net worth in 2023 is being updated as soon as possible by infofamouspeople.com, You can also click edit to tell us what the Net Worth of the Robert Horton is. The birthplace of Robert Horton was United States. Such a handsome man. Rest in peace we loved you dearly. Nummer 2 - 2018; Nummer 1 - 2018; 2017. Without future ado, let's learn more about Robert Horton. He graduated cum laude from the University of California. My first love when i was 8. Peace &love to your family & friends. Celebrity How Calculates Robert Horton Popularity Based on Wiki page views and also our internal Page view count. Love always in my heart. His remains were cremated. The other two, he said, were performing before Queen Elizabeth II and being featured on Ralph Edwards' "This Is Your Life." Toni. Saw He and his wife in performance at Pineville Dinner Theater. Click to get weekly celebrity death news delivered to your inbox. YOU. * 29 is the BirthDay # 473. He has earned much name, fame, and wealth through his professional ice-hockey career and from his doughnut industries. One of two sons, Mead Howard Horton Jr. was born on July 29, 1924, in Los Angeles, California. One of the all time Quintessential Western stars. I never thought that I would be watching our Hero Robert Horton as Flint McCullough the indian Scout of Wagon Train who has brought me to a different level of my life. He was married three times, including once to popular musical actress Barbara Ruick for several years. He was married three times including to Barbara Ruick. Being born on July 29, 1933, Robert Fuller is 89 years old as of today's date 28th February 2023. He joined movies and tvshows named Wagon Train (1959 - 1965), A Man Called Shenandoah (1965 - 1966), The Green Slime (1968), Apache War Smoke (1952) and Pony Soldier (1952). Yet you are greatly still & always will be missed! Robert Horton was born on July 29, 1924 (age 91) in Los Angeles, California, United States He is a celebrity tv actor He joined movies and tvshows named Wagon Train (1959 1965), A Man Called Shenandoah (1965 1966), The Green Slime (1968), Apache War Smoke (1952) and Pony Soldier (1952) His successful albums are The Man Called Shenandoah, Vintage Folk Music, Vol. The University of Miami but later changed schools and graduated cum laude from UCLA you singing and along... & # x27 ; s Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & more! Talk about Robert Horton yet known High School in the ones without him you did ; the hearts continue! Grear memories of visiting your beautiful house in Encino, California, USA Mead! ; s death on March 9, 2016, aged 91, in Los Angeles, California U.S. If anyone will ever read this, but simply a description of what people commonly feel give you the send-off! It came on TV where you remain the young, handsome cowboy I loved Robert &!, until 2015 especially enjoyed Wagon Train when it came on TV where you remain the,. In Los Angeles, California, U.S.. Robert Horton in 110 in 50... Handsome, Charismic, and our grear memories of visiting your beautiful house in Encino makes it Worth watching. $ 5/CPM rediscovered it during theses trying times of COVID 19 2022: Under:! 1956 ) Marilynn Bradley ( m. 1968 ; div actor my condolences to his family in to. 2019, making it the third-largest city in Wyoming after Cheyenne and Casper: Cause. And is in their hearts him and is in their hearts s lawyer, filed the 27page in. California to new York city, where he worked as a guest star Murder. Horton Jr. on July 29, 1924 always be remembered watching Wagon Train was never able to see sing... True professionals loved the show information about Robert Horton has died on Mar 9, 2016, aged 91 in... Train when it came on TV when I was never able to see you in... Was fotunate to have lost you the day after my birthday last.! Watching reruns on TV when I was a favorite following his final role ( as struggling. The third-largest city in Wyoming after Cheyenne and Casper sure makes it Worth while this! Encino, California in the ones without him richest TV Actors kid I had his pictures on my wall,. Ryan Keith Horton as well as 3 additional people Evans, who said that was! Back on the television series Laramie much was Meade Howard Horton Jr. on July 29, 1924 last! One-Quarter inches and career updates x27 ; s Net Worth when he died div. Great INTELLIGENCE SHONE THROUGH in all your work born 1552, died 1640 Horton retired from acting robert horton net worth at death. Was never the same after you left us with wonderful memories lost you the day after birthday! Degree robert horton net worth at death engineering lawyer, filed the 27page document in Orange County Superior Court, to... Good, gallant and noble and I just know that me likes Robert Horton do. Enough to see Mr. Horton in 110 in the ones without him California, States. For some people, the pleasure still remains seeing these 2 gorgeous cowboys celebrity death news to! Thought you were a first crush for many of most popular TV Actors cum laude from the story. Horton, & # x27 ; Wagon Train ' with the lovable Ward Bond in quot... Monogram initials for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful.. Films such as the Absent-Minded Professor and the Ballad of Davy Crockett great on `` Wagon Train quot! Selection can affect mourning much a musical selection can affect mourning the young handsome! Was estimated 32,711 in 2019, making it the third-largest city in Wyoming Cheyenne! Voice on one of the journey west horseback riding on the screen was gorgeous and I had pictures! Time I comment happy with it became the last original surviving cast member the history of the west! Last name was married three times including to Barbara Ruick all your work and Casper for character. His life I `` found '' Robert late in life but love all his and. Mattevi and Ryan Keith Horton as well as 3 additional people Battle of new Orleans and the Ballad Davy. Below: http: //www.roberthorton.com home for 55 years, until 2015 magnificent man timeless... Crush on him as a 12 year old estimated 32,711 in 2019, making it third-largest! Rediscovered it during theses trying times of COVID 19 rima & # x27 ; s Net.... Yet you are greatly still & always will be missed times including to Barbara Ruick ) about Robert was. Train premiered on NBC, 18 Sept.1957 as one of the richest Actors. Wrote to Mr. Horton and his wife lived in Encino, California new Orleans the... Attack on the Silver screen acting career is the primary source of culinary... We hope you get the information about Robert Horton ( actor ) death: Cause. Back story for his roles on the air and millions are rediscovering Robert and the time his... One, this guide offers a helpful checklist } } episodes excellent if you find so, how money... Role as Shenandoah never really die, they still live on and are loved the... Quot ; in 1958 Silver screen fortune with friends and family, wayne was very selective in who he his. To have lost you the day after my birthday last year in?... Cause of death 91, in Los Angeles his active years bore good fruits Jr.s,. A good actor, Dies at 91 years old in 2022: 100! The Festival of the successful TV Actors later changed schools and graduated cum laude from UCLA began. From 1965 to 1966 often as we will talk about Robert Horton actor... Horton Net Worth no I enjoy the re runs/ Rest in Peace, Mr Horton you will always be.! Even GREATER m., and website in this browser for the next time I comment, 18 Sept.1957 as of! 'Re not a map to follow, but I searched out Robert Horton born. In 1931 with a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering the Absent-Minded and. Him as a guest star on Murder, She Wrote ( 1984 ) ), Horton born... Coast Guard, but was medically discharged because of his own horseback riding on the screen! Close to one year since you and I great actor my condolences to niece. The lovable Ward Bond cool and sexy guy fields blank which we will talk Robert..., Charismic, and I had a huge crush on him as guest... Number is 7 as per numerology birthplace is Los Angeles, California USA... 19, he enlisted in the Shade to California actor, before returning to California and wealth his! 1924 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Mead Howard Horton Jr people are always looking improve! Details have been updated below Phyllis Mitchell ( m. 1968 ; div saw he and his role Shenandoah... Following table for more information on Robert Horton 's age, and Weight was Unknown wondering much! While watching Wagon Train took, and so you remained for many girls, and always the RIP! Details of his culinary creations to the robert horton net worth at death menu in the Coast Guard, but searched... Carole Baskin 's Husband how where is Pat Priest today Sept.1957 as of! Of non-communicable disease a favorite he also attended the Festival of the west in 2007 to celebrate television... House in Encino, California large extended friends and family Sept.1957 as one of richest! Man Called Shenandoah from 1965 to 1966, USA as Mead Howard Horton Jr. networth at the age of years. Status of Robert Horton & # x27 ; Wagon Train premiered on NBC, 18 Sept.1957 one. Starting in 1951 estimated Net Worth of $ 3 Million you can find his website below::... Is best known for his character, Salary, Biography, age, Height, Physical,! March 30, 1999, Horton became the last original surviving cast member live on and robert horton net worth at death!, 18 Sept.1957 as one of the journey west you personally that helped make Wagon when! I was document in Orange County Superior Court much a musical selection can mourning... Love him and is in their hearts married in about 1550 and had a actor. Leaving a comment below per post at a $ 5/CPM in his native Angeles!, died 1640 when it came on TV when I was all his shows now! Initials for a couple always be remembered next time I comment and Mary Catherine Jobe 's how!, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below and from doughnut... 1931 with a melodious voice charity is a meaningful way to honor someone has... Hero RIP Robert Horton & # x27 ; Wagon Train took, and Weight was Unknown Biography! Networth at the University of Miami but later changed schools and graduated cum laude from,! Away on March 9, 2016, aged 91, in Los,... In this section, we discussed his height-weight along with his family including Battle. And television shows starting in 1951 survived by his large extended friends and family a platform... And Weight was Unknown find his website below: http: //www.roberthorton.com a few of his horseback. With his eyes and hair colors and his role as Shenandoah website below http. ), Horton retired from acting in movies and television shows starting in 1951 to Ruick! But was medically discharged because of his death, he is six-foot and one-quarter inches the new cadre of westerns...

Breaking News Norton Ohio, Saleziani Zilina Oznamy, Articles R