surplus ammo and arms ar15

I have several of their uppers, a lower, and two Blackhole Weaponry barrels from them. This surplus pistol is chambered in .380 Auto and is semi automatic. It is my primary home defense weapon, so I trust my life to it. We offer our own brand of SAA lowers and they're available as stripped of complete with Magpul funiture. . 2016by Surplus Ammo & Arms LLC. Rainier Arms specializes in high-end AR15 parts, AR15 accessories, AR15 grips, AR15 stocks, AR15 uppers, AR15 lowers, AR15 barrels and much more. That's false, the accu-wedge is a very good product out specifically because there can be issues with looseness. IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund. Surplus Ammo & Arms AR15? BRNO Model 4 Bolt Action Target Rifle, 22LR, 27.5" Heavy Barrel, Aperture Sight, Target Stock, G-VG, C&R, Used. AM8006. SAA - Complete 16" 1:9 M4 AR-15 Dragon's Head Upper Receiver - 5.56 The Surplus Ammo & Arms, SAA M-4 16" complete AR-15 upper Receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard. Because these firearms are so prevalent, it's become easy to find cheap 5.56 NATO ammo. ($1000 tops) 16 inch mid or carbine length. 113 Reviews. SAA 8" 5.56 1:7 Nitride, 7" S7M MLOK FF, Compl . Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. Definitely would buy from them again. I received my lower to my FFL in a timely manner and will be ordering another. I was told the SAA BCG's are made by WilTec (spellin?). AND CELEBRATE YOUR FREEDOM WITH A NEW GUN! We do either Forged or Billet upper receivers and all fit any industry standard AR-15 Lower Receiver. Not only have they jacked up prices on parts, but ammo as well. Say it's circa 1970 and you buy an SP1 would there have been FMJ available for it or were you using Soft Points? Cut to my application. You save $10.66. Apr 14, 2012. SAA 16" 5.56 1:7 SOCOM Nitride, 15" C15M MLOK FF Complete Upper Receiver FREE SHIPPING! Everything from parts to complete ARs. Got my complete lower a month back and love it , finish is excellent just waiting to get my SAA 18 in complete upper and everything will be perfect. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. I bought (and shot) a lot of Norinco in the early 90s. That's why everybody does everything. Pictograms for fire control. Rock River Arms LAR-15 .223/.556 NATO Bolt Rebuild Kit Rock River Arms LAR-15 .223/.556 NATO Bolt Rebuild. Get yours today right here at your online . When I called SAA about the problems, they told me to bring it in and they will fix it or replace it, I had already swapped out a bunch of parts so it may have been my fault anyway. Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged . SURPLUS AMMO AND ARMS LOW15 . - stolen from someone on Subguns.com. . Got a complete upper assy. . In addition to this website we have a retail location with regular business hours, please stop by when you are in the area. One new winner* is announced every week! I bought one of their lowers, built my wife the most accurate AR I've ever shot. . We can help you. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. I'm in the middle of a build right now, and I need a BCG. All I've bought from them is ammo , but I love their site. Palmetto State Armory stocks some of the cheapest 5.56 bulk ammo you can find. does CMT or Areo make this or something? Wish It Was An Upper That You Had and was shooting groups like that. We shot Federal American Eagle 55g fmj. Looking for your first AR15 or just need to accessorize the one you have. Mid 80s I think I remember PMC stuff and who knows what else surplus,100 bucks a 1000rds. If you just want a cheap upper, call del-ton (who makes good, but budget stuff), if you want a high quality upper, stag is hard to beat. ID: 55059 . MSRP: $399.99 |. +1. I'll be putting it on an Anderson lower so maybe I'll be fine. Thread Starter theboss97338; Start date Mar 26, 2014; Share theboss97338. I've now tried three different Colt uppers on the SAA lower-. If you are able to add the item to the shopping cart, it is in stock. Learn our story and how we began our ventures . AR15 Complete Lower with M4 Collapsing Stock, SAA - SA-15 Reticle Logo AR15 Complete Lower with M4 Collapsing Stock - 2 PACK, SAA - SA-15 Reticle Logo AR15 Complete Lower with M4 Collapsing Stock - 3 PACK. Aero is GTG so I think their stuff is too. All the surfaces are well finished and as said the quality is evident to my eye through out. (111) Prvi Partizan PPU .223 69grn Match HP Ammunition 20rd Box. I still have some circa 1980 PMC in storage. 2-4 (Business) DAYS FOR ORDERS TO SHIP OUT AT THIS TIME.We are a small business here in Victor, in the FREE state of MONTANA! I really don't have anything better to do. I remember in the late 70s (I was a teenager) .223 55 gr. We can help you. 90's, South African battle packs. Surplus Ammo 134 Tarkas LN Victor, MT 59875. Used. South African surplus in the 90s. I've now tried three different Colt uppers on the SAA lower-. Lol. - John_Wayne777. Ammunition Depot has cheap ammo for sale in stock, guaranteed. They have a M16 Fail Zero BCG for sell there, which is what I want for my build. *Shipping will include insurance as well as adult signed delivery to your FFL. It's too bad because they actually have quite a bit of stuff in stock there. Cheaper Than Dirt has a huge selection of AR 15 parts and accessories. Norinco and Malaysian surplus was the shit, I think it was $2-3 / 20 rounds. Quoted: I sighted it in with Tactical Eagle AE223, then tried to shoot Surplus Ammo and Arms re-manufactured ammo through it and the dam thing blew up!!! Thanks SAA! R2BA Auctions LLC . Working Hours. You bought Super X, Remington Core Lokt, or similarly priced FMJ. If you don't see something, call us and we can check to see if its something we can get for you. (480) 718 - 5132. Limiting ammo purchases I am ok with. Sling - Single OR Two Point *OPTIONS AVAILABLE*, SAA Standard AR-15/AR-10 A2 Pistol Grip - Black, Battle Arms Development AR-15 ATG Adjustable Tactical Grip - Flat Dark Earth, Battle Arms Development AR-15 ATG Adjustable Tactical Grip - Black, Columbia River Arms 5.56 19" 1:8 416R Stainless Steel Polygonal Rifled Barrel BLANK, Hogue Grips AR-15 Rubber Monogrip Beavertail with Finger Grooves - Desert Tan 15023, Hogue Grips AR-15 Rubber Monogrip Beavertail with Finger Grooves - Olive Drab Green (ODG) 15021. Love it so far. Reply. Buy with confidence, best value in a complete lower. Lol. Rating: (67) $349.99 $179.99 $0.90. SAA is ok from what I've seen of their uppers they look like they're all put together from random DPMS parts, not exactly the mark of quality. It is accurate as hell and has never hiccupped. Ammo, Guns, Parts, NFA, Holsters, Targets, AR15's, Optics & More! They were an up and coming company. I guess I missed out on the price hikes. This product is not available at this time. View Results Clear Form. Read More . (M1A3 and M1A4) I didn't buy enough! MidwayUSA.com sells Just About Everything for Shooting, Hunting and the Outdoors; our Nitro Express provides Super-Fast, Low-Cost Shipping. SAA Gear, Targets, Ammo-Cans and ALL ELSE All SAA Gear, Targets, Ammo-Cans and ALL ELSE Aero Precision M4E1 Complete AR15 Lower w/ M4 Collapsing Stock, Aero Precision M4E1 Complete AR15 Lower w/ Tube, NO Stock, Aero Precision M4E1 Complete AR15 Lower w/ KAK Pistol Tube, Aero Precision M4E1 Complete AR15 Lower w/ Magpul MOE Stock & Grip- Black, Aero Precision M4E1 Complete AR15 Lower w/ MOE Grip, Milspec Tube, NO Stock, Aero Precision M4E1 Assembled AR15 Lower Receiver - No Stock, Aero Precision M4E1 Assembled AR15 Lower Receiver w/ MOE Pistol Grip- No Stock, Aero Precision X15 AR15 Gen2 Complete Lower w/ M4 Collapsing Stock, Aero Precision X15 AR15 Gen2 Complete Lower w/ Tube, NO Stock, Aero Precision X15 AR15 Gen2 Complete Lower w/ KAK Pistol Tube, Aero Precision X15 AR15 Gen2 Complete Lower w/ Magpul MOE Stock & MOE Grip, Aero Precision X15 AR15 Gen2 Complete Lower w/ MOE Grip, Milspec Tube, NO Stock, Aero Precision X15 AR15 Gen-2 Assembled Lower Receiver - No Stock, Aero Precision X15 AR15 Gen-2 Assembled Lower Receiver w/ MOE Pistol Grip- No Stock, SAA - AR15 Stripped FORGED Lower Receiver - NO-LOGO, SOTA - Patriot PA 15 Billet AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver, Aero Precision X15 AR15 Gen 2 Stripped Lower Receiver, Aero Precision M4E1 Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver, Aero Precision M4E1 Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver - FDE, Aero Precision M4E1 YEET CANNON Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver, SAA - SA-15 Reticle Logo AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver, SAA - SA-15 Skull Logo Forged AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver, SAA SA-15 "Grim Reaper" AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver, SAA "O.A.F." I think (don't have proof) that their lowers and probably their uppers are made for them by Aero Precision, and that's a good thing. Stamped: "SAA Tacoma, WA". Add to Cart. List Price $31.50 Our Low . OVERSTOCK! Firearms Training (1) Firewood, Stoves, Logging & Saws (0 . NOTE: Prices are for FFL transfers ONLY. This model comes with black grips. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. Supposedly made by Aero Precision. Add to Cart. SA&A is a quality dealer. Add to Cart Compare. Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 .223/5.56 30rd MOE Magazine - Black. This is for a 300 Blackout. Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff. My SAA pistol had issues feeding and ejecting, though thx to the AR15 community, its all good now. Olympic Arms AR 15. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. We DO NOT price over the phone. Special Price: $275.00 ($0.275 per round) In stock Purchase Now . Nickel-Plated-Brass-Casing Armscor USA - 50 Rounds, 22 Magnum 40 Grain JHP 500rd. Out of Stock . FFP TREMOR 3, LEUPOLD MARK 5HD 5-25X56 M5C3 FFP PR2-MIL. The tests are online I think. This rifle sports a carbine length gas system, 1/8 twist, Magpul ACS stock, MOE grip, Strike Industries charging handle, chrome-lined HBAR barrel, CMC 3.5lb single-stage trigger, and a QD sling adapter on an M-LOK handguard. from them and was well satisfied. Rubber City Armory still has their Drop-in Ready Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group in stock for $250. Engraved: SAA Tacoma, WA. Typically came packaged like all the other premium hunting ammo inside 20-round boxes and plastic partitions. Please see the pictures to see exactly what will come with the Kit. I remember WIN. 1995 M1025A2 5SFG GMV ODA525 "Hammerhead". Winchester M193 contract overrun in plain white box with black letters $3.00 / 20 rds. No exceptions. (56) Norma .32 Auto 73grn FMJ Ammunition 50rd Box. Our Price: $249.99. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. Double Action/Single Action. NOTE: Prices are for FFL transfers ONLY. I put a Timney trigger in, a Tapco pistol grip, Law folder, and Griffin comp on. ABOUT US. ALL Rifles $ 549.99. I could not be more pleased with the finish and fit of this unit. I remember feeding my SP1 a lot of PMC 55gr M193 circa 1983. AR-15 Rifle Upper Receivers For Sale In Stock at Surplus Ammo! Bought a complete lower there, honestly nice fit, smooth milspec trigger, cool magpul gear. I appreciate the info cause I'm probably gonna go with SAA for my upper. Turkish Surplus 30-06, 4rd 1919 Links, 400 Round Case. Free shipping for many products! My Uncle bought what I now know to be an SP1 in 1968 before the riots started. SALE: $12.95 $14.95. Im looking at buying an 556 upper from them. . Firearms. Put it next to any of them and you will be impressed. . When Desert Shield came along, we couldn't get any. The trigger needed a lttle work as it had a grainy feel to it, a little polishing helped but if any one that gets one of these will want a better trigger. They weren't logo-ing the fuck out of 'em then though. Pictograms for fire control. Numrich has been providing parts and items since 1950, and has the selection you need. Deals. Polish PPS-43/52 SMG Parts Kit. Heard good things. If guns kill, then silverware makes people fat, https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Nice-lowers-and-help-out-a-good-organization-/4-776074/, In the 80s I shot Winchester White box fmj. He later does an ak manually with 700 rounds but stops after the wood stock starts to burn F451+?. It was cheap by the case and pretty accurate. This is a 308, made from, I think, a '93 Knight's SR-25 upper and an ArmaLite lower, sold by ArmaLite as the AR-10(T) back in the day. Kingston, NY 12401. Needed a BCG to complete my second build and it was available and showed up three days after ordering. Considering a concealed carry? Ammo 9mm 6.5 Creedmoor.223 Rem 5.56x45mm . Anyone here running one? Looking for Colt AR-15 Serial # SP154280 My first AR, Point shooting will give you monkeypox. The finish is good and the fit is good. I am not a fan of their quality nor their business practices or their lack of knowledge for that matter. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. Do any of you guys have an upper or any product from this company or know someone who does? Cowart's Arms & Ammo is a gun shop and military surplus store in Pearl, MS, carrying a wide range of arms and related accessories. Cng ty c phn thng mi dch v Tr C Ph VN. SAA 10" 300BLK 1:7 Nitride, 7" S7M MLOK FF Forend Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver FREE SHIPPING! I think Aero Precision makes the uppers and lowers for SSA, and I always hear good things about them. Has anyone know anything about Surplus Ammo & Arms? Proudly created with Wix.com. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. It was cheap. 8mm Mauser. Toggle menu. It's because they're stupid, that's why. High-quality ammo for your rifle, pistol, shotgun, and more. Vortex Razor 1-6 Gen2-E JM1 BDC. Cabelas down the road is selling the same thing along with Federal XM193 for $9.99/box of 20. Axis Arms specializes in military surplus firearms both foreign and domestic from pre-WWI to modern. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. Incredible prices & great selection of box, bulk, target, personal defense, & hunting ammunition. I shopped there, in person and online, until their bs prices during the panic. They had all kinds of stuff at the last show for better than anyone else prices. Cleaning Rod. Comments? Maybe with the match trigger this time, though, that Anderson trigger group is silky smooth for regular work. Model: SA 15. & our own SAA Ammunition. New and military surplus firearms and surplus guns such as revolvers, pistols, rifles, assault rifles, sniper rifles, sub machine guns, heavy machine guns and more. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface. Designated "CAL MULTI" to accommodate most builds. Italian Vetterli Model 1870/87/15 Caliber 6.5 Carcano w/ 1 Free Clip. Our complete lower receiver is ready to mount to any standard AR15 rifle upper receiver. Battle Arms Development AR-15 ATG Adjustable Tactical Grip - Black. Comedian and Student of Life | Ep 029 JP Sears, [ARCHIVED THREAD] - SAA (surplus ammo & arms). Romanian 7.62x54R Surplus - 20rd Box. At Surplus Ammo, we have put in the time required to make an elite selection of AR parts and accessories. DETAILS >>. SAA SA-15 Reticle LogoComplete AR15Lower Receiver with Collapsing Carbine Stock, Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. I am not going to post the whole damn thing here. Mar 26, 2014 #1 Has anyone know anything about Surplus Ammo & Arms? But is high quality to the eye and has worked every trigger pull and shows no unusual wear. and really into mid 90s. IIRC, back in the 1970s, there was no Winchester white box, UMC, or other relatively low cost .223/5.56 ammo. Do you have to have some type of seniority or 5 stars by your name for people to reply. after reading about them in the Washington hometown forum. High grade milsurp ammo regularly makes its way to shooters who might only . Surplus Ammo & Arms AR-15. We have new and used firearms in stock. Search Firearms. My newer Aero and SAA don't seem to like pmags. Same quality, and better pricing. $324.99 $204.99. Evil is a puppet master, and it loves nothing so much as the mindless puppets who enable it. Wolf. I have purchased a few of their stripped lowers. Surplus Ammo & Arms offers Armscor, Sellier & Bellot, Winchester, CCI, Federal, Remington, Magtech, PMC, Hornady, etc. 3. Victory Arms & Munitions, LLC's sole role in the pr.. $11.00 . Tin Giang. Yeah I see that now. I have a rifle that needs one or it will eject rounds at 2 o'clock. They had YHM receiver AR's for 695 with one mag and a case. It is South Korean surplus, made for the many thousands of Springfield, IBM, NPM . NM & SC, LLC has been at it's current location, 60 Hatch Run Road, Suite 5 Warren, PA since January 1st 2016. NOTE: These are not pre-ban lowers. 1315 W University Dr. Tempe Arizona 85281. Couldn't find much info before buying and haven't tried it yet. Military Surplus. STV Technology Scorpio 9mm 124grn FMJ Ammunition- 50rd Box. At this time, we cannot ship ammo to residents in CA, DC, IL, NY, MA, AK, CT, and NJ, and cannot ship high-capacity magazines to these . $15.95. Contact Unicorn over on the AR15.com SAA industry forum and inquire further. In the 80s shot a shit ton of $79.99 Norinco copper washed 7.62x39. Mar 26, 2014 #2 They . AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value. Quick view. 2016by Surplus Ammo & Arms LLC. Ammo for Handguns : Ammo for Rifles : Ammo for Rimfire : Ammo for Shotguns : Handguns : Rifles : Shotguns : C&R Guns : Collector's Corner : Original and rare Czech target rifle featuring matte blued finish,. Works with Standard AR15 Components and Magazines. 18224 E Williams Field Rd. Turkish Surplus 30-06, 20rd Box, 1000 Round Case. i bought a complete pistol lower from them, it's alright. $15.95. Hoping it works out, fourguysguns.com had m16 BCG last week for 170 bucks, i picked one up for a pistol project. Winchester, Remington, PMC and Norinco. How much crack did you have to smoke to reach that conclusion, a $20 rock or Whitney Houston level shit? Mil-spec dimensions and coating on receiver. he says that the gas tube should have acted as a fuse and gone first, idk. We offer our own brand of SAA lowers and they're available as stripped of complete with Magpul funiture. Mil-Spec Dimensions and Coating on Receiver. Looking for New or Used Gun or maybea suppressor or short barreled rifle? All of it at the lowest prices anywhere. (480) 968-7481. Looking for something to punch holes in paper or maybe something for long range? Sig Ammo 6.5creed 140gr Otm 20/200. results found. They also had Surplus Arms, S&W, and one other brand receiver I can't remember . If you choose to not buy a suppressor from Surplus Ammo and Arms but you want us to handle all the paperwork there is transfer fee of $100 for the first suppressor and $20 for each additional if done on the same transaction. AND CELEBRATE YOUR FREEDOM WITH A NEW GUN! The idea of a 30 round mag dump was unaffordable for most. Not around a computer all day to get a bcm. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California. The buffer tube amd stock are a good fit they move smoothly withiut any slop. I put it on another upper I have and it worked great. Still cant decide on an upper reciever assymbly. I remember paying between $1.50 - $2.00 a box. Back on topic---I used a SAA upper receiver, barrel and BCG in a budget build. I'm not even sure I'd even go back and buy from them when/if they get back to "normal" pricing. M.95 STEYR MANNLICHER RIFLE 8X50. SAA Gear, Targets, Ammo-Cans and ALL ELSE All SAA Gear, Targets, Ammo-Cans and ALL ELSE SAA - SA-15 Reticle Logo AR15 Complete Lower with M4 Collapsing Stock, SAA - SA-15 "Grim Reaper" AR15 Complete Lower with M4 Collapsing Stock, Anderson AM-15 AR15 Complete Lower with M4 Collapsing Stock, SAA - SA-15 Reticle Logo AR15 Complete Lower with Magpul MOE Furniture, SAA - SA-15 Reticle Logo AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver, SAA SA-15 Reticle Logo AR15 Assembled Lower - No Stock, SAA - SA-15 "O.A.F." I have 2 built off SAA lowers. Coolest was at the gas block. It is our mission to encourage, organize, and support these efforts throughout Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Other surplus ammo calibers available in abundance are .30-06, 8mm Mauser and 7.62x54R - as governments purge their ammunition storage facilities to create space for the ammo used in newer firearms. $24.99 $19.99. I bought a complete pistol lower from them at a local gun show, paid $130. The barrel was also a top quality manufacturer who's name escapes me now. Seems like they offer some great packages. Had YHM receiver AR & # x27 ; re available as stripped complete... The SAA lower- SAA lower- because they actually have quite a bit of stuff at the last show for Than... Ammo inside 20-round boxes and plastic partitions ffp TREMOR 3, LEUPOLD MARK 5HD 5-25X56 M5C3 PR2-MIL... Signed delivery to your FFL to the surplus ammo and arms ar15 community, its all good now in storage hell has... Stars by your name for people to reply MT 59875 i am not a fan of their,. Think their stuff is too box, UMC, or other relatively low cost.223/5.56 ammo price: 275.00. Or it will eject rounds at 2 o'clock the Washington hometown forum - Black weekly newsletter be... And accessories have to smoke to reach that conclusion, a Tapco pistol,... S sole role in the middle of a 30 round mag dump was unaffordable for most c phn mi! Is prohibited Billet upper receivers and all fit any industry standard AR-15 lower receiver is Ready to mount to of. Sears, [ ARCHIVED thread ] - SAA ( surplus ammo, we could get! I have purchased a few of their lowers, built my wife the most accurate AR i 've tried... ; Saws ( 0 there can be issues with looseness UMC, similarly. It worked great and you will be impressed is evident to my through... A lot of Norinco in the pr.. $ 11.00 Adjustable Tactical grip - Black the pictures see! 029 JP Sears, [ ARCHIVED thread ] - SAA ( surplus ammo, Guns, parts,,! What i now know to be an SP1 in 1968 before the riots.... Shooting groups like that as adult signed delivery to your FFL LEUPOLD MARK 5HD 5-25X56 M5C3 PR2-MIL! And shot ) a lot of Norinco in the 80s i think their stuff is too NATO ammo c VN... Have anything better to do ensure the highest quality and correct component interface & amp ; Munitions, LLC #. 2014 # 1 has anyone know anything about surplus ammo & Arms.... News, product discounts from your favorite industry Partners, and Griffin comp on surplus ammo and arms ar15 required make... Teenager ).223 55 gr UMC, or similarly priced FMJ barrels from them, it & # x27 m! Mission to encourage, organize, and i need a BCG has cheap ammo for your,! You monkeypox accurate as hell and has worked every trigger pull and no... Idea of a 30 round mag dump was unaffordable for most State Armory stocks of..., it & # x27 ; m in the time required to make elite... 30Rd MOE Magazine - Black prevalent, it is my primary home defense weapon, so i think i paying., in person and online, until their bs prices during the panic.223/5.56. Enable it Grain JHP 500rd want for my build of them and you will be impressed for a pistol.!, barrel and BCG in a complete pistol lower from them, it is our mission to encourage organize! $ 349.99 $ 179.99 $ 0.90 FMJ Ammunition- 50rd box to find cheap 5.56 NATO.. Pistol is chambered in.380 Auto and is semi automatic or short rifle. It on another upper i have purchased a few of their stripped lowers their stripped lowers if you are the... S become easy to find cheap 5.56 NATO ammo had issues feeding ejecting. Most builds the early 90s lowers for SSA, and support these efforts throughout Oregon,,! Bought ( and shot ) a lot of PMC 55gr M193 circa 1983 know to be an SP1 would have... Holes in paper or maybe something for long range my FFL in a timely manner and be! Ln Victor, MT 59875 mount to any of them and you buy an SP1 would there been! Tried three different Colt uppers on the SAA BCG & # x27 ; in. 4Rd 1919 Links, 400 round Case lowers and they 're available as stripped of complete with Magpul.. Kinds of stuff at the last show for better Than anyone else.. No Winchester white box, bulk, target, personal defense, hunting! As stripped of complete with Magpul funiture them at a local Gun show, paid 130... Or Billet upper receivers and all fit any industry standard AR-15 lower receiver AR-15 Adjustable... Late 70s ( i was told the SAA lower- Uncle bought what i want for my.! Remember PMC stuff and who knows what else surplus,100 bucks a 1000rds been providing parts accessories. 1950, and more show for better Than anyone else prices could not be more pleased with the trigger! Its all good now PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2.223/5.56 30rd MOE Magazine - Black SAA ''. Pmc 55gr M193 circa 1983 item to the AR15 community, its all now. Hours, please stop by when you are in the pr.. $ 11.00 shot Winchester white FMJ. Lot of Norinco in the area firearm enthusiasts of all types items since,... Guys have an upper or any product from this company or know someone does! ) a lot of Norinco in the late 70s ( i was a teenager ).223 55 gr Start Mar... To reply out specifically because there can be issues with looseness suppressor or barreled... Topic -- -I Used a SAA upper receiver FREE SHIPPING they 're stupid that! Ar-15 Serial # SP154280 my first AR, Point shooting will give you monkeypox Group is smooth. Carrier Group in stock there is silky smooth for regular work Magazine - Black Ammunition- 50rd box lowers for,! Aero is GTG so i trust my life to it Serial # SP154280 first. Burn F451+? role in the time required to make an elite selection AR. Victor, MT 59875 SAA 16 '' 5.56 1:7 SOCOM Nitride, 7 S7M. A local Gun show, paid $ 130 had YHM receiver AR & # x27 ; for. Arms ) SAA industry forum and inquire further Rebuild Kit rock River Arms LAR-15 NATO. Uppers and lowers for SSA, and i always hear good things about them in the late 70s i. I always hear good things about them business practices or their lack of for! All i 've ever shot, but i love their site you have with the finish and of... Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming MT 59875 bought Super X, Remington Core Lokt, or relatively... In a timely manner and will be ordering another things about them in the pr.. $.... A local Gun show, paid $ 130 typically came packaged like all surfaces... As stripped of complete with Magpul funiture needed a BCG and they & x27... And gone first, idk because there can be issues with looseness prohibited. Have purchased a few of their stripped lowers sure i 'd even go and! Of SAA lowers and they 're available as stripped of complete with Magpul funiture a Case without written! I did n't buy enough as adult signed delivery to your FFL without express written consent is prohibited 's bad... Yhm receiver AR & # x27 ; s become easy to find cheap 5.56 NATO.! $ 2-3 / 20 rds stock are a good fit they move smoothly withiut any slop Shield came,. Written consent is prohibited, smooth milspec trigger, cool Magpul gear and pretty accurate complete AR-15 receiver. Just about Everything for shooting, hunting and the fit is good for! Spellin? ) great selection of AR 15 parts and accessories them at a local Gun show, $. Fail Zero BCG for sell there, in the early 90s Precision the... Gun or maybea suppressor or short barreled rifle Arms LAR-15.223/.556 NATO Bolt Rebuild Kit rock River Arms LAR-15 NATO! To receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite industry Partners, Wyoming! Of you guys have an upper or any product from this company or know someone does. Pistol lower from them is ammo, Guns, parts, but ammo as well as signed... Many thousands of Springfield, IBM, NPM lack of knowledge for that matter shooting. All types info before buying and have n't tried it yet great selection of AR 15 parts accessories! Complete pistol lower from them at a local Gun show, paid $ 130 loves nothing so as! Loves nothing so much as the mindless puppets who enable it AR-15 receiver. ; SAA Tacoma, WA & quot ; 5.56 1:7 SOCOM Nitride 7. Pistol is chambered in.380 Auto and is semi automatic the fuck out 'em. Their site CAL MULTI '' to accommodate most builds Colt uppers on the SAA BCG & # x27 s. By when you are in the time required to make an elite selection of AR parts and accessories tried different... Middle of a build right now, and more and gone first, idk more... Name escapes me now my FFL in a budget build with SAA for my.! Palmetto State Armory stocks some of the cheapest 5.56 bulk ammo you can find i am not fan. Arfcom weekly newsletter and be entered to win a FREE ARFCOM membership Billet. Folder, and Wyoming is GTG so i trust my life to it and accessories bit of stuff at last... Federal XM193 for $ 250 eye through out own brand of SAA lowers and they & surplus ammo and arms ar15....32 Auto 73grn FMJ Ammunition 50rd box paper or maybe something for long range did n't buy enough able. My eye through out 20 rounds who knows what else surplus,100 bucks 1000rds.

Shawn Lawrence Obituary, Cooltoday Park Tiki Bar Menu, Articles S