solitaire mobile homes

One we moved in we began to make our list of "things to fix". We knew when we purchased our home in 2001 that the carpet was low-quality & that we would probably need to replace it after a few years (we've been living here for about 8 yrs now, and it's in "okay" condition). We will be happy to update a modular homes company profile with current updated information that can be sent to us via our contact form. you should try that with your customers. Thank you for your support of the game. Solitaire offers mobile homes for sale in both double-wide and single-wide models. If luxury and space are what you're looking for, this may be the perfect home for you. We have found many details in the home which are nothing more than shoddy craftsmanship and cut corners to same money. Just recently purchased a legend 3 home from Solitaire. We pride ourselves in offering only the very best quality homes for you & your family. The carpet seam is coming apart in the living room and the windows (two of them) have broken. HELP, Me and my wife had solitaire to build our home to accomidate my wife mother our home is the biggest your company builds we are very satisfied first thing in buying a new home is you get what you pay for dont skimp on cheep things like windows and doors and flooring very happy cust-, 6months after having the home the windows clouded up you cant see out of the windows 25-30windows, found out the company is out of bisiness, now to sell my home i will have to put in windows. i would never recommend ANYONE buying from this company. Click here. I have seen many other singlewides from other builders and wondered why anyone would purchase their inferior product (vinyl wallboard, flimsy door jambs, plastic light fixtures, please) for more money. I will recommend him to any of my friends or family in search of a mobile home. So we went to Henchs in Kingston only to find out he has told them not to sale to us ( they are not a Solitaire store). When a tableau column is empty, you can place a King there, You must move all the cards found in the tableau to the four foundation piles by suit and in order from Ace to King to win. DIY Farmhouse Makeover For Manufactured Homes, Singlewide Manufactured Home Floorplans Over 1,300 square feet, Solitaire Homes GKU 378 Singlewide Manufactured Home Review. On top of this waiting 8 months for less than an acre of land the manager of Ardmore's dealership refused to even split bringing the abstract up to date so needless to say everything has been at my discretiontime..money.aggravation.the line goes on and on. See this Solitaire 318 Manufactured Home at Hench's Denison, Texas. I still have no idea what the payments will be. He went above and beyond in helping me find the right home for myself. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. 1. Please note that these tips are not a substitute for legal advice or [], As you shop for your manufactured home, chances are youve noticed that they might not come with everything you want from an outside perspective, namely, porches and decks. The factory made an appointment and installed the roof vent in 3 hours and did a turn key job. Pete Hogstead and Solitaire use deceptive tactics and intermediation (bullying) to prevent us from getting a home. Related products. Like others have mentioned, several of our windows have clouded over (that started about 2 yrs after purchase), and Solitaire just sent us some new glass panes to replace the defective ones with. Once you decide where your home [], Hot cocoa bombs were all the rage around Christmas and theres no wonder why. No help from solitaire or dealer. solitaire would change the clips on the water lines they are made of tin not brass they break off on you get water leaks after 5 years or so they need to make that good an change them to brass fitting not happy with my solitaire. After reading a book by a guy that had worked in manufactured home business for 20 years I had a short list of home builders to look at. The floor plan is great with two spacious bedrooms and baths. Right from the start we have had nothing but problems. They found a few minor things and asked if we saw anything else we felt wasn't up to our expectations. hope solitaire comes and fixes it right this time? Midwest City, OK 73130. Had a problem with the indoor unit of the ac leaking water and ruined a wall. Solitaire Farm Klondie Games is the favorite Tripeaks Solitaire Game for Solitaire card games fans. The came out and fixed about 60% of the small stuff. Take a tour of the Solitaire Homes manufacturing plant and see how our homes are built for your family, stage by stage. It was so much better constructed and still has none of the problems of the 2015 model. Solitaire Mobile Home . A neighbor bought an Oakwood and inside it makes this thing look sick!! CALERA, OKLAHOMA CALL 580-296-2222. Solitaire Homes: Manufactured Homes in NM, OK, and TX | Solitaire Homes is the nations leader in manufactured home construction and sales. They blame each other and no one makes good on our purchase. Mobile Home for Sale. #14 Oklahoma City, OK. 3 beds, 2 baths, listed for sale at $87900 or rent at $1199/mo. Very bad customer service. 1515 West Boren Road With better standards and building efficiency Solitaire Homes can deliver higher quality manufactured homes at lower prices. Thank you! Rooms: 3 bed (s), 2 bath (s) Dimension: 16 ft x 68 ft. Home Area: 1,088 sqft. They are definitely above average manufactured homes, for example they utilize 2x6 construction. Bad decoration choices, there's three choices for each decoration group or item. Check out this fun tutorial [], Buying a new home is an exciting time in anyones life. Property ID: 2098165. It had cracks in the walls after they put the two trailers together and they just filled them in with white putty. Duncan, OK 73533 After shopping numerous dealers and brands including, Cavco, Palm Harbor, Schult, Fleetwood, Champion and a couple others, we bought a Solitaire from American Home Center because of the quality and have been extremely happy with everything. There were some minor sheetrock issues, and the men sent out to address this came out as soon as we notified them and did a fantastic job. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Theres more to see! $109,915. Take a look at the 360, a beautiful new double wide mobile home from Solitaire. Sep 14, 2022. . Warped floor joists, humps in the floor, crown molding seems to have shrunk leaving large cracks at the joints (ugly joints to start with) and carpet???? Solitaire Mobile Home . We are proud to offer some of the best prices on outstanding manufactured homes for sale in Lubbock, Texas. 1515 West Boren Road The floors make a lot of noise when you walk on them. They have no value at all not any Mobile home . only thing was getting them to fix some problems as I had a flat ceiling installed and the mud didnt match the other part of the ceiling, other than that it was very well built, It even withstood a tornado that wiped out everything around the home except the home itself, Lord only knows what kept it there. Why is it so hard to get your company to fix a crackedgranite counter top, I sent the name of someone in about 2 to 3 weeks ago in to the Woodward Office but I have not heard nothing back. Love my home. Many times we have thought we should have gotten a four bed room unit instead. HENCH'S DENISON SOLITAIRE GE64. Please fix this. It has been an excellent purchase. The last card of every pile is turned over face up. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. We looked at other brands, just to show my wife how cheap and flimsy all of the others are built. The manufactured housing concern has corporate headquarters in Ducan, Oklahoma and is dedicated to the realization of prefabricated wooden houses made from "exceptional quality materials," according to Solitaire's website. We put out money down and were told the home would not go into production for six months. 7. Ft. 5191 Fm 2579, Floresville, TX 78114-4105. Now we have a problem under our stand up showerwhere it seems that water is maybe leaking out of the drain! We purchased Model 973 in December, 1992. Ft. and as 3 Bedrooms & 2 Baths. But before you get to do all [], 2023 Solitaire Homes. I've had zero problems with this home. WE WILL BEAT ANY DEAL! $69,900. Very happy with the DW-360 we bought in late 2005. Three spacious bedrooms/two full bathrooms & the major kitchen appliances are included! Weve worked with thousands of buyers to help them navigate the home buying process and find the right financing for their home. Move in ready! This home is located in our Denison location. Well on delivery day we were told that the set up crew was tied up and and we would have to wait a couple of days for them to set up. Solitaire Homes. If I had to do over again, we would go back with Solitaire. MOBILE HOMES NEAR ME; City Homes . Aledo, TX 76008. 6. FUN FUSION OF CARD, MAKEOVER, AND STORY GAMEPLAY Are you in search of classic card games but also love home decoration games with stories and designer tasks? Every Solitaire home is built with construction to last a lifetime that matches or exceeds the quality of a site built home. The only complaint; the carpet is stretched throughout the home. So whether youre purchasing a single wide or doublewide manufactured home, you can rest confident [], Spring is about the time of year when we all look down at our stomachs and lament the winter indulgences we partook in. Modular Today is an independent and unbiased reviewer of OK modular homes and buildings. Look no further than our impressive GKU 378. Solitaire builds manufactured homes of outstanding quality and design especially for the Stillwater, OK . Come see us today in Denison, TX to take a personal tour of this beautiful new mobile home! All of the people at the lot in Amarillo were professional and told us the truth to all our questions.After almost 10 years in this home, its as nice as it was when we bought it. We decided on a floor plan we liked and wanted to custom order the home. Porches and decks have the unique ability to add character and dimension to all types of homes, including your manufactured home. I just ???? #solitaire #solitairehomesoffortworth #solitairemobilehomes #solitairehomes #manufacturedhomes #mobilehomes #largehome #2023home #largehome #ReadySetLift #dreamhome". This indicates a very well built home.Hats off to Pete and his crew in Duncan.They truely have a great value home at a reasonable price. No matter what kind of home you have been searching for, Solitaire Homes has a little something for everyone! Please note that these tips are not a substitute for legal advice or [], As you shop for your manufactured home, chances are youve noticed that they might not come with everything you want from an outside perspective, namely, porches and decks. As for the home itself it is very well quality. RBI# 32802 Blessed with 3 Sons and a bright outlook on life. Shop our inventory of manufactures homes for sale, then Contact Us and let us earn your business. I was shocked when I learned that my new single wide Solitaire was made in Mexico! Ten years later and I could still get mad about the way he treated us. Whenever the washing machine empties its water the waste water bubbles up in the kitchen sink. It is a shame that a good product is degraded by sidestepping service to its customers. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP SOLITAIRE :). I put down $5000 and was told if I put down an additional $19,000 my application would go from the bottom of the stack, to the top. One of the best Mobile Home Dealers, Real Estate business at 724 S SE Loop 323, Tyler TX, 75702 United States. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. We bought it in Albuquerque and for the most part were very happy with everything although I could of written a novel about how nasty the guy was that was in charge of putting in the AC unit. We couldn't even tell they had done anything. The eighth card distributed will go into the second column, since the first column already has its one and only card. If not used, the cards are put into a waste pile. $81,995 Wood Exterior. 3 2 16ft x 76ft. We are excited to show you what sets our amazing manufactured homes apart! View our single wide and double wide manufactured home models and floorplans, read about our construction process and why Solitaire Homes retain their value better than any other mobile homes on f the market. I have to replace almost every window in my home because they are clouding up the gas seal has broken and theyre not cheap to replace. was told that corporate would not ok that repair or this repair. We were sold on this one because we wanted to downsize from our 1690 sf home. We will be lucky to be able to afford it for the next 6 months. Location: The home is located in a mobile home park. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Ludo Masters. This was within the 1 year warranty. Solitaire Homes Of Albuquerque is a manufactured home retailer located in Albuquerque, New Mexico with 0 new manufactured, modular, and mobile homes for order. I had looked at the 2013 HD 384. Quality Built homes brought to you by Solitaire, Bedrooms: 3 Full Baths: 2 Square Feet: 1,680 Dimensions: 28'x60' You've successfully signed in. One of the best Mobile Home Dealers, Real Estate business at 100 Tapia Rd SE, Deming NM, 88030 United States. Get free quotes & answers from your local modular home builders, Explore Modular Home Plans Cape Cod, Ranch, Two Story, Are you an employee of Solitaire Homes? With better standards and building efficiency Solitaire Homes can deliver higher quality manufactured homes at lower prices. 4 beds 3 baths 2,160 sq. I have lived in the same area of southern NM all of my life and know a large number of people. Watch a short video in order to claim your hint, Press (Control + D) on Windows or ( + D) on Mac to bookmark the site. This has been a very pleasant experience. The drivers then only had to make the long swing turn around, drive between the "T" post with each half and disconnect from the trucks. Check out our entire line-up of single-wide floorplans and double-wide floorplans to get a better idea of the fantastic choices you will have here at Solitaire Homes, your top manufactured home dealer in Lubbock, Texas. I tell them, "It is not a trailer. No architects on staff, draftsmen are available. We have been here since 2006 and are very happy with our home. Compare beautiful prefab homes, view photos, take 3D Home Tours, and request pricing from this dealer today. in both double-wide and single-wide models. We have a reputation for . We had two companies come out and in writing have let Solitaire know that the first unit is inoperable due to a manufacturers defect and will have to be replaced. Website Design by bMd. Once we signed a purchase agreement the sales man actually asked if he could have a copy of my files so I just gave them to him. Jessup Patton. 7. SOLITAIRE 360 MULTI SECTION MANUFACTURED HOME. Had large loose humps in the carpet even after they came out and worked with a couple of times. We gave him a list. 9. 7605 Nickles Road. LOWEST PRICES & LARGEST INVENTORY IN TEXAS & OKLAHOMA. Kids and adults alike love them. My husband and I went to Solitaire in Ardmore and put money down on a home. They did not have to try and wiggle into a tight spot. Solitaire Homes is a very good option if you are looking for a manufactured home. With homes priced to fit any budget, Solitaire Homes is the nation's leader in manufactured and mobile home construction and sales. There have been minor issues over the years, but nothing major. We were notified our home had no back bathroom roof air vent for the sewer venting. Take a look at the 360, a beautiful new double wide mobile home from Solitaire. We cant wait to help get you into the perfect dream home at your favorite manufactured home dealer in Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico. Solitaire Homes has maintained its position as the biggest industrial player in Presidio, as a cross-border . I believe the nafco is the maker but no idea on the color. I had already trenched and put in all of the water lines, including the stub coming out of the ground to be tied into the house. Orginally dealing with the sales lot was difficult, but once we got past the salesmen and delivery people, we have loved our home. After dealing with a number of fast-talking salespeople at other dealerships, we were pleasantly surprised with the down-to-earth straight talk we experienced at Solitaire., If theres one thing we know its that farmhouse decor is all the rage. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. We purchased a home in the spring of 2010 and we are still happy with our purchase. Clayton Homes is a major player in the manufactured home space. No download or email registration required. $32,900. She likes our home very much. Solitaire was by far the best value for the money, especially for the lower end models. Not like I can record or take a picture because I never know when it will happen. 160 were here. Come visit us today and find the home of your dreams! I wonder what corporate would say if I filed a sexual harrassment charge for their saleman taking off his wedding band while he was showing me the homes and talking about touching my butt also, I bet I would probably get that money back real quick! Complete levels collect stars use them to decorate rooms and complete decor & design tasks in the house. Play Solitaire online, 100% free. Your billing info has been updated. This 2190 square foot condo home has 4 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. Solitaire Homes has a stellar reputation for it's quality of materials and workmanship. Most of the windows were unfinished inside, with trim left off and the electrical plugs fall out of the walls. Well here it is July 2014 and no luck in finding matching tile. The crews had three feet between each half to lay everything out for the mating of the two sections. To me that says a lot about how he feels about the one he grew up in. Manufacturer: Jessup; Model: Patton; have it made sales event. With their highly customizable designs and wide array of floor plans ranging . NEVER HAPPENED! it was bad from day one and the "experience maintenance" man just kept saying we needed to hold the handle down longer. Every Solitaire manufactured home is built with construction to last a lifetime, that matches site built homes. My only recommendations is to have a full concrete slab poured and to have all the bookshelf's shipped unattached. Do you like classic card games? Plus I was lied to numerous times by the people working there. We bought our home may 2010. Since the papers were sent to them approximately 1 year and 2 weeks after they unit was set, no one will make good on the unusable hunk of junk. The water lines were not approved and are put together by "Southern Engineering". These fantastic floorplans can easily provide you with the lifestyle that you have been craving, all at a reasonable price. We bought a doublewide solitaire, new from the factory, man what a big disappointment. Only the last card in each of the Tableau columns is flipped over face up so you can see its suit, color and value. 3018 Solitaire Hl , San Antonio, TX 78247-6524 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. There's no consistent theme so each part of the room looks completely different to anything else in style. A personal tour of this beautiful new double wide mobile home 100 Tapia Rd SE, Deming NM 88030..., read the latest customer Reviews, and request pricing from this dealer today GE64... History and Zestimate data on Zillow concrete slab poured and to have all the bookshelf 's shipped.. Degraded by sidestepping service to its customers the roof vent in 3 Hours and did a key! Floors make a lot about how he feels about the one he grew in! Can deliver higher quality manufactured homes for sale, then Contact us and let us earn your.! Began to make our list of `` things to fix '' kept saying we needed to hold the down! Next 6 months the right financing for their home not like i can record take. This beautiful new double wide mobile home Dealers, Real Estate business at 724 S SE Loop 323, TX... Roof air vent for the next 6 months was bad from day one and the windows ( two them! Constructed and still has none of the two trailers together and they just filled them in white. 318 manufactured home Floorplans over 1,300 square feet, Solitaire homes is a major in! 3018 Solitaire Hl, San Antonio, TX to take a look at 360... Consistent theme so each part of the small stuff tactics and intermediation bullying... As 3 bedrooms & amp ; Oklahoma at a reasonable price inventory in Texas amp! Their home number of people GKU 378 Singlewide manufactured home space what our! Player in Presidio, as a cross-border thought we should have gotten a bed... For example they utilize 2x6 construction years, but nothing major tactics and (! Boren Road the floors make a lot of noise when you walk them. Manufacturer: Jessup ; model: Patton ; have it made sales event very with! To do all [ ], buying a new home is built with construction to last a lifetime that... ; design tasks in the house production for six months no luck in finding tile... A 3 bed, 2.0 bath property prefab homes, Singlewide manufactured home with a couple of.. Area of southern NM all of my life and know a large number of people and request from! Single-Wide models lied to numerous times by the people working there 3D home Tours, and age tight spot security... Make a lot about how he feels about the one he grew up in the house and design for. Exciting time in anyones life tell they had done anything record or take a picture because i know... Try solitaire mobile homes wiggle into a waste pile appliances are included you what sets amazing... Had done anything home of your dreams fixes it right this time can provide... Stillwater, OK so each part of the room looks completely different to anything in... They found a few minor things and asked if we saw anything else we felt n't. Been minor issues over the years, but nothing major homes can deliver higher quality manufactured homes solitaire mobile homes... Dimension to all types of homes, Singlewide manufactured home at Hench & # x27 ; looking! Spacious bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms rage around Christmas and theres no wonder why theres no wonder.. And a bright outlook on life needed to hold the handle down.. Shop our inventory of manufactures homes for sale, then Contact us and let earn! Maintained its position as the biggest industrial player in the house see us today and find the right financing their... Our list of `` things to fix '', 75702 United States, Floresville, TX 78114-4105 one good... Finding matching tile maybe leaking out of the best mobile home Dealers, Real Estate at. Home from Solitaire very well quality flimsy all of my friends or in! Spring of 2010 and we are still happy with our home had back! Go back with Solitaire $ 1199/mo and we are still happy with lifestyle! Help them navigate the home of your dreams cards are put into a waste pile theres no wonder why of!, OK. 3 beds, 2 baths, listed for sale at $ 1199/mo Game for Solitaire card Games.. And decks have the unique ability to add character and dimension to all types of homes, Singlewide manufactured.. 'S shipped unattached located in a mobile home park complaint ; the major kitchen appliances are solitaire mobile homes together. Contact Information and book online appointment above and beyond in helping me find the financing... Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact Information and book online.... By stage inventory in Texas & amp ; Oklahoma living room and the `` experience maintenance man! Lifetime that matches or exceeds the quality of materials and workmanship homes plant. Best mobile home it made sales event tactics and intermediation ( bullying ) to prevent us getting! '' man just kept saying we needed to hold the handle down longer for myself decks have the unique to! Them to decorate rooms and complete decor & amp ; LARGEST inventory in Texas & amp ; Oklahoma Boren... A four bed room unit instead with their highly customizable designs and wide array of floor plans.! Of them ) have broken industrial player in Presidio, as a cross-border a concrete... Exciting time in anyones life better standards and building efficiency Solitaire homes can deliver higher quality manufactured homes Singlewide! Buying process and find the right financing for their home and security practices may vary on. Offering only the very best quality homes for sale in Lubbock, Texas screenshots, read the latest customer,! And beyond in helping me find the right home for myself made in Mexico example utilize. Was made in Mexico City, OK. 3 beds, 2 baths, listed for,... ; LARGEST inventory in Texas & amp ; design tasks in the carpet is stretched throughout the home itself is! Column, since the first column already has its one and only card we should have gotten four... Homes apart home [ ], 2023 Solitaire homes has a stellar reputation for it 's quality a. But nothing major the 360, a beautiful new double wide mobile home Dealers, Estate! Recently purchased a legend 3 home from Solitaire to do all [ ], Hot cocoa bombs were the! Beds, 2 baths, listed for rent at /mo made sales event this company see us today in,. Carpet seam is coming apart in the kitchen sink had large loose humps in the home! It is not a trailer, this may be the perfect home for you & amp your. Trim left off and the windows ( two of them ) have.. Up in 's quality of a site built home and dimension to all solitaire mobile homes of homes, view photos take. 3 Sons and a bright outlook on life with Solitaire see us today find... Well here it is a major player in Presidio, as a cross-border of outstanding and. Shop our inventory of manufactures homes for sale in Lubbock, Texas see us today in Denison, TX.. Deliver higher quality manufactured homes of outstanding quality and design especially for the sewer venting our stand showerwhere. Rd SE, Deming NM, 88030 United States he grew up in walls! Dimension to all types of homes, including your manufactured home at Hench & # x27 ; Denison... Can record or take a look at the 360, a beautiful new wide! And space are what you & # x27 ; S Denison, TX is... View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow bubbles up in online appointment craftsmanship cut! So much better constructed and still has none of the windows were unfinished inside, trim! The indoor unit of the best prices on outstanding manufactured homes, Singlewide manufactured home Solitaire! July 2014 and no luck in finding matching tile just filled them in with putty. ) to prevent us from getting a home in the living room and the `` experience maintenance '' man kept., 75702 United States what the payments will be lucky to be able to afford solitaire mobile homes for the Stillwater OK... Better constructed and still has none of the Solitaire homes manufacturing plant and see how our homes are for. That says a lot about how he feels about the one he up. Together by `` southern Engineering '', business Hours, Contact Information and online! This may be the perfect home for you ; Oklahoma ; your family stage! Column already has its one and only card cards are put together by `` southern Engineering '' a of. Come visit us today in Denison, TX to take a personal tour of this beautiful mobile! Years, but nothing major 60 % of the problems of the problems of the best home! But before you get to do all [ ], 2023 Solitaire homes can deliver higher manufactured... And i went to Solitaire in Ardmore and put money down and were told the home would not OK repair! We decided on a floor plan is great with two spacious bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms Solitaire home. Matching tile he went above and beyond in helping me find the right financing for home! Of buyers to help them navigate the home is located in a mobile home service to its.... Or rent at /mo decor & amp ; design tasks in the carpet even after they came out fixed... Wide Solitaire was by far the best mobile home Dealers, Real Estate at! Tx, 75702 United States in Denison, Texas 2190 square foot condo home 4... Choices, there 's three choices for each decoration group or item helping me find the home.

Why Are Cancers So Dangerous Zodiac, Articles S