mahogany okc dessert menu

The steak was VERY expensive. Order online and track your order live. A great nice date stop. Sheryl January 9, 2011. . Food was not up to par like it usually is. Food was outstanding as usual. We celebrated our 39th Wedding Anniversary at Mahogany Steakhouse ( Downtown OKC) and all I . Chocolate Bouchons. All were delicious. The only area that could use improvement is their iced tea. For dessert, we split the Mahogany Cheesecake, which features berries, chocolate, and a caramel tuille. Atmosphere is wonderful. Ordered an appetizer and a steak salad. Our waiter was simply the best! This was our 56th Valentines Day and we always try to celebrate at mahoganys because of the superior quality in all areas. The manager came to apologize for the service immediately after the plate swap. Great Special Family Dinner with Exceptional Food, Service and Lovely Environment. For food allergies, alert your server. Menu for Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse provided by Allmenus.com. The manager did come by and although we appreciated his attempts at salvaging the visit, it just couldnt take away the disappointment of time wasted that we rarely have to begin with, especially for what you pay to eat there. Everything was just lovely from the moment we arrived! The Mac and cheese tasted like milk and no cheese so we had maybe 2 bites of it. I love the downtown vs. the Memorial location because they every of the restaurant feels a little different and upbeat! They were huge. My husband ordered one of the specials that was the swordfish. Some of the tables get a little too close for us so we usually ask for a booth. This is a must stop in Oklahoma City! Our entire experience was on point! For what we spent we expected more. . 51. ratings. We have Valet parking available on the corner of Sheridan and Robinson. One was a chocolate cake and the other a New York cheese cake. VERY CONSISTENTLY DELICIOUS!!! Excellent coffee for dessert, I believe it was espresso, although I had it in a big cup at the servers recommendation. For my meal I had the bone-in fillet which was cooked to order, the meatwas tender and flavorful. Very pleased for a very upscale date night. Yes, there are twists and creative attempts, but overall the menu is a well-done version of what you would expect a steakhouse menu to be. What a memorable birthday dinner with my husband and two sons. Our wait staff team was verynice and really good at describing the menu. Memorable experience. The service was extraordinary- attentive but not intrusive. The drinks and food were exceptional. I wouldn't recommend the chimmichurri saucetoo much garlic. We had Michael and Tio as servers and they were very professional and educated on everything. Is there a pretty view of lights, myriad gardens or other?? We will be back as this was the only time we felt the quality was a bit less then the normal. These thoughtful touches elevated our evening and made us feel special and appreciated. phenomenal food! After my husband called ahead of time to try and get a more quiet table, we were placed in the same crummy corner table by the door in the bar area as we were in our last visit there a few years ago. Closed now : See all hours. We loved our waiter, he showed impeccable attention to detail. Steak was properly cooked, and scallops were very good. 5 menu pages, 1606 reviews, 181 photos - Mahogany Prime Steakhouse menu in Oklahoma City. The only problem was the drinks took awhile to arrive. Featured Item. 405.245.2243, 3241 Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73134. We each had a cocktail 10/10, I had the Caesar she had the wedge 10/10, we both ordered the filet, cooked perfectly I had mushrooms as side and she had asparagus 10/10. Pittsburgh style. The timing was of my husbands 70th birthday and our 43rd anniversary. mahogany oklahoma city mahogany prime steakhouse oklahoma city We were not left wanting and will be back on another speical occasion for sure. More Info Directions. If its offered, get it!!! TOASTER SANDWICH 12. The manager came to apologize for the service immediately after the plate swap. Wonderful hot roll, tasted fresh! Late Valentines Day. We started with cocktails and an appetizer, Lobstercargo, which was so good I could've made a meal out of just that and bread to soak up the garlic butter. Fettucini Alfredo or Marinara $18.00. Explore menu, see photos and read 2944 reviews: "Service was outstanding and very consistent throughout my visit. Yes, Mahogany Prime Steakhouse has outdoor seating. Chrislet was a joy as well as the rest of our servers. Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse, located in the heart of Oklahoma City's historic Bricktown, is a classic steakhouse with a contemporary American flair in both menu and design. I'm still trying to figure out how they coach so much flavor out of the steak with the simple seasonings of salt, pepper, and butter. Another main coarse was the filet which was good and Mac and cheese on the side which was not good at all. We were blown away. I had to ask for a wine refill, and service was generally slow and somewhat inattentivefor a place with high prices. Ive had many steaks in my life but this tops it all. Report. Mahogany's steaks are the finest custom-aged U.S. Prime Midwestern Beef, known for its excellence in marbling, texture & flavor. Sun 17:0021:00, http://mahoganyprimesteakhouse.com/locations/mahogany-downtown-okc/. Enjoy your Mahogany favorites from the comfort of . Our server was respectful and acknowledged that it was a business dinner. We serve it sizzling on a heated plate so that it stays hot . You can click here or find me on the Instagram app under @oklahomawonders. Family style sides to share (all sound amazing) but we went with the augratin potatoes. Both sauces will be served on the side, Red Pepper Louie, Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette, Oven-roasted with Crimini and Shiitake Mushrooms, Sweet Marsala, Served in a Walnut and Pecan Lace Cookie Cup, Homemade Walnut and Graham Cracker Crust, Topped with Homemade Whipped Cream, New York Style Cheesecake with Marinated Berries, Pistachio-dusted, Mango-vanilla Beurre Blanc, Seasonal Fruit Relish, Whole Leaf Romaine, Parmesan, Caesar Dressing on the side, French Onion Soup with Croutons, Provolone and Swiss cheeses, Wild Mushrooms, Hardboiled Egg, Hot Bacon Dressing on the side, Seasoned Goat Cheese, Micro-Basil, Orange Vinaigrette, Bleu Cheese Crumbles, Bacon, Julienned Carrots, Blue Cheese Dressing on the side, Bleu Cheese Crumbles, Hearts of Palm, Croutons, Blue Cheese Dressing on the side, Sliced Tenderloin, Iceberg, Bleu Cheese, Hearts of Palm, Parmesan Crisps, All of our steaks are finely seasoned with kosher salt, black pepper and butter. 145 W Sheridan Ave Oklahoma City, OK 73102. This is a ground level restaurant so it doesnt have a panoramic view, but you can see a portion of it. After my husband called ahead of time to try and get a more quiet table, we were placed in the same crummy corner table by the door in the bar area as we were in our last visit there a few years ago. Roasted Pecan Ice Cream Ball at Cheever's Cafe, Oklahoma City. My sons ordered two different sinful desserts. If you want a special Dining experience I highly recommend this place.More, My adult son recommended this place for our family dinner, to celebrate my December birthday. MonFri 4:00 pm10:00 pm Very good Appetizer lobster cargo was very salty, grouper for main dish was dry and very averag. Noise was a little louder than usual, but every table was occupied which may account for that increase. Everything was outstanding from the service to the food. We also went next door to the very hopping bar after dinner. Read reviews and book now. Tina Templeton July 24, 2016. amazing service. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. However, I was not impressed with the ribeye steak. The service was great. MonSat 5:00 pm10:00 pm Book now at Ranch Steakhouse OKC in Oklahoma City, OK. 228 reviews #30 of 1,028 Restaurants in Oklahoma City $$$$ American Steakhouse Gluten Free Options 3421 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73134-7021 +1 405-748-5959 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours It was a wonderful evening of food and ambiance with my wife for our 52nd anniversary. We were asked about our occasion for celebrating at least three timeswith the reservation, the confirmation and the seating. They never rushed us or overcrowded either. 231 reviews #28 of 1,028 Restaurants in Oklahoma City $$$$ American Steakhouse Gluten Free Options. We truly wanted to order dessert but we didnt feel like we had one spare inch for dessert! The entire experience was top notch! Your email address will not be published. Save. Will definitely be back again!! From entering the building until we left, the staff was the kindest, most hospitable weve ever experienced in food service! They also kept the keys to my daughters car. yGfgIcMOt#^| pf>;i. OKC should be very proud of this fine restaurant. We started with the lobster escargot. What a shock when our server delivered a bill way over what we anticipated! AW. Selections from the ocean include Australian Rock lobster and the freshest fish daily based on availability. Great as always. Served with fruit and whipped cream. The filet mignon was done to perfection (medium rare) with a nice char on the surface. Food Menu Wine List Gluten Free Menu . PK ! It definitely has a cayenne kick and the cheesy, garlicky topping is perfect with the hot, fresh sour dough bread served here. Will definitely recommend to everyone. What we enjoyed most about the experience, other than a great meal, was the pace. One the best steaks Ive had. Downtown there is valet or across the street there is street parking. Super cool! All in all we wont be returning, for a $200+ tab I was extremely disappointed. We were gifted a gift certificate to go to Mahoganys so we decided to try it again after a bad experience we had therea few years ago. The perfect ending to a great dinner. Yes, all of the locations in OKC, Tulsa, and Omaha have a business casual dress code. and visit was great. When eating at a high end restaurant, I am use to having somewhat of a pause between the courses, such as the soup/salad and main course. Never disappoints!!! Dinner This is a restaurant where steak is the star - where great steak is the rule, not the exception. Best steak in town! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. He enjoyed his first of many Mahogany experiences. If you find yourself in Omaha and need a taste of home. Not the way I make it at home. Hundred dollar meal. he was very helpful with our wine and whiskey choices! Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Pull-through car port for guests to pick-up/drop-off. If wefind ourselves back in OKC and looking for a dinner spot, we'd definitely keep Mahogany as an option. Her salad was a large portion and mine was just right Best steak in town! Will definitely go back. Great steak with oscar topping. Beautiful works of art. My wifes Filet was perfect! It made for a very special evening. I had the filet mignon with chimmichurri sauce.I wouldn't recommend the chimmichurri saucetoo much garlic. We wont be going back and I know we wont be missed as many others will continue to patronize this Hal Martin product. Both were plated impeccably. Got a question about Mahogany Prime Steakhouse? I had to spit some pieces out it was pretty embarrassing with all the people around. But that won't prevent another visit. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It was an awesome experience. Even given a card [pre]signed by the staff wishing us a happy anniversary. Overall, a fabulous dinner experience. Fantastic meal every time we dine here! Service will be outstanding, but provided in a casual, less intimidating fine-dining atmosphere. for a place with high prices. You could enjoy it on the same level as the pie filling itself which is insane to me. Welcome to Oklahoma City. The rack of lamb was quite good, and the sea bass was tasty. Don't let this deter you from eating here, but wanted to insure that if you're looking for an intimate, quiet setting, this isn't it. Thank you so much. Celebrated my wife's birthday and they did a great a making her feel special. Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur, Kahlua, Vanilla Vodka & Cream|12. For a prime steakhouse I anticipated a quiet and subdued atmosphere of the old steakhouses of the past. ABOUT PRE-ORDER MENU GRAB A SLICE DAILY INFO FAQs Events ORDER A PIE. Does Mahogany Prime Steakhouse have outdoor seating? We are a small bakery, so some days may sell out before others especially holiday weekends. Always loving coming back. All hot food was delivered on cold plates which made them insipid quickly. It was a little noisy from guests who were enjoying their drinks and each other and from the busing of tables. Will was totally amazing server very informative about all the kinds of food and dessert they had there plus the cheese went well out of his way to get us anything we needed also wrote card for my friend birthday. Selections from the ocean include Australian Rock lobster and the freshest fish daily based on availability. Hundred dollar meal. Food was outstanding as usual. The food we shared was no less flattering! Service was friendly and helpful, and they strived to ensure a good dining experience. Dessert Platter. Food was to die for. Our favorite place to dine. Food and service were excellent. We ALWAYS recommend the dynamite shrimp. The food was fantastic (we both had the steak but I hope to return someday and try the sea bass). For a prime steakhouse I anticipated a quiet and subdued atmosphere of the old steakhouses of the past. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? However, we used the link to find Mahogany's online menu through their reservation app, OpenTable, which led us to a menu that was current in 2021, not 2023! The meal was superb, the service sincere, the atmosphere lively, the evening perfect! Located across from LaFortune Park. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Memorable experience. Vegans should call ahead to ask and ask for more information about certain dishes that appear vegan but may need adjustments. Away from children enjoying time with wife. This steakhouse is highly recommended.. and I had an excellent time. Everything about dinner was GREAT! This is a restaurant where steak is the starwhere great steak is the rule, not the exception. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? MENUS HOURS (405) 232-2626 LOCATION RESERVATIONS. This is our favorite restaurant and we originally had our reservation for two but brought my son as well at the last minute and the staff had no problem adding a place setting for him at our table. z, /|f\Z?6!Y_o]A PK ! 1320 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 405-415-9461 Driving Directions. I especially enjoyed the scallop appetizer and Bison filet. Amazing service as well my drink never got empty! We visited Mahogany for the first time this past weekend since we had a night in OKC. Filet was perfectly cooked and they have the best shrimp cocktail in town. Book your table. Explore menu, see photos and read 2839 reviews: "Service was great and steaks were well seasoned and cooked how asked." Mahogany Prime Steakhouse North OKC, Casual Elegant Steak cuisine. This was our first time here. Is Mahogany Prime Steakhouse currently offering delivery or takeout? Did take a little longer than expected and was almost late to leave for our show at paycom center but it worked. Each time we responded it is our anniversary. The spongey, chocolate-encased treats are tossed from parade floats during Mardi Gras and the southern city drops a 600-pound electric MoonPie on New Year's Eve. Then we ordered a trio of desserts, which our server said would be most likely a chocolate cake with some berries, a crme brle with some berries, and a third dessert. . Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The atmosphere and food was amazing. Incredible! Vegetarian and vegan dishes are not marked on the Mahogany Prime menu. The Mac and cheese tasted like milk and no cheese so we had maybe 2 bites of it. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Next was a Ceasars salad for me and the Mahogany House Salad for the wife. 50+ Fabulous Things to Do in Oklahoma in March (2023). You can find a gluten-free guide to their menu on their website. Worth every penny! Really good wedge salad to start. My pork chop was cooked perfectly and the wine list is great. Read reviews and book now. While it is a prime steakhouse I opted for the rack of lamb which was amazing. Cancel. The chicken marsala was close to outstanding. Great atmosphere and we wont forget the manager, Elijah! Very impressed. The staff recommended an amazing wine. Vegetarians will have an easy time combining sides, salads, and desserts. We already knew what we wanted and the corresponding price. Family style sides to share (all sound amazing) but we went with the augratin potatoes. Yes, Mahogany Prime Steakhouse offers both delivery and takeout. Delicious Food with an Amazing Experience. Incomplete Menu; Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information; Other. Great steaks, drinks, and even better service. Named after Oklahoma's own baseball legend, this dramatic 10,000 square foot restaurant dazzles with a compelling contemporary chef-driven menu. Theres something about a salad with bleu cheese dressing that just hits better in a steakhouse, and this one was no exception. Mahogany Prime Steakhouse North OKC, Casual Elegant Steak cuisine. My husband had the dry aged steak Cooked perfectly. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Birthday Service was outstanding and very consistent throughout my visit. Jane G./Yelp. I would go back in a heartbeat for a special occasion or date night. You can order delivery directly from Mahogany Prime Steakhouse North OKC using the Order Online button. Sharon and the staff provided great service. What we enjoyed most about the experience, other than a great meal, was the pace. f?3-]T2j),l0/%b We both opted for the wedge salad, filet, and the au grautin potatoes. We wont be going back and I know we wont be missed as many others will continue to patronize this Hal Martin product.More, There are two Mahogany Primes in Oklahoma City. We had a great experience. Service was good, we had the dynamite shrimp as an appetizer and it was great, 14oz NY Strip for the main coarse and there was so much bad chewy fat running through the steak. The atmosphere is perfect classy date night vibe. I will definitely dine here again when I travel back to Oklahoma City. Thank you. Took my wife for Valentines Day dinner. The service was lacking. We had a very good dinner sitting in one of the small booths. Also tried the brussel sprouts for a change and were very good. Thats saying a lot since shes a vegetarian. We had mentioned our celebrations and they were on top of it! Lobster cargot was amazing. A professional travel writer, I have traveled to over fifty countries on five continents and documenting my travels. He absolutely loved it! The staff was lovely and the food was absolutely amazing. Close Menu. The cowboy ribeye's wet aging gives such a meaty, flavorful base for the perfect seasoning and carmelized outside of this tender . The service throughout the meal was outstanding. Selections from the ocean include Australian Rock lobster and the freshest fish daily based on availability. We had our favorite toast points along with chicken Marsala that melts in your mouth. perfect for all occasions. We celebrated our 39th Wedding Anniversary at Mahogany Steakhouse ( Downtown OKC) and all I did was mention that it was our anniversary in the comment section of the Open Table app. I ate at the bar and my two bartenders were exceptional (Stephon and Sydney maybe). Great food and great service. Overall, the dishes were classics done perfectly. Review. Super cool!More. 228 reviews #30 of 1,028 Restaurants in Oklahoma City $$$$ American Steakhouse Gluten Free Options 3421 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73134-7021 +1 405-748-5959 Website Menu Open now : 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM The menu is full of steakhouse classics. Vegans should call ahead to ask and ask for more information about certain dishes that appear vegan but . You could enjoy it on the same level as the pie filling itself which is insane to me. It was loud and annoying and we could barely hear each other talk. Does Mahogany Prime Steakhouse offer takeaway? Explore menu, see photos and read 2949 reviews: "Everything was outstanding from the service to the food. It was loud and annoying and we could barely hear each other talk. Explore menu, see photos and read 2809 reviews: "Food was not up to par like it usually is. Service will be outstanding, but provided in a casual, less intimidating fine-dining atmosphere. So decadent. So we decided to move our family from Europe to Oklahoma so we can explore more of where I grew up. My husband and I dont have the opportunity to get time together just the two of us because of our jobs. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. Never the less I come for dinner ad I received cold cuts.! The entries, seared filet mignon with cremini mushrooms in a burgundy reduction and I had the 8 ounce filet which was cooked to perfection. 2. We serve it sizzling on a heated plate so that it stays hot . Are you sure you want to delete this answer? This was our first time experiencing anything like this. The Prime Ribeye in Red Wine Sauce is a terrific choice for your main entree, and the Vanilla Bean Pot de Creme with Chocolate sauce is perfect for dessert. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our sides were generous portions of potato a gratin , mushrooms and asparagus all very fresh and good. From private dining rooms to customizable menus, we'll attend to every detail of your special event. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. . His name is Jarrot andhe was very helpful with our wine and whiskey choices! Downtown Oklahoma City. Food was amazing and the service was very outstanding! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. A great nice date stop. The manager also came up and had a very pleasant conversation with me about my restaurant and truly made it seem like he cared. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. menu. I know Mahogany is an upscale rest. 145 W Sheridan Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, USA. Book now at Mahogany Prime Steakhouse - Downtown in Oklahoma City, OK. Definitely a must stop for travelers if you're in OKC. Great as always. excellent meal. Consistently making the best-of lists for steakhouses in OKC and Tulsa, Mahogany Prime Steakhouse is the creation of Hal Smith Restaurants, a restaurant group headquartered in Norman thats responsible for some of our favorite local restaurants like Neighborhood Jam and Louies Grill & Bar. The entire teamand visit was great. Food and service was amazing we didnt like our table being in the front middle of the isle, to much noise and constant people running around us. Oklahoma City, OK 73107. MonSat 17:0022:00 Dinner was delicious as usual and as expected, however, the off menu crme brle cheesecake was one of the best desserts that I have ever eaten. Myriad Gardens is just across the street. Not bad enough that we couldn't carry on a conversation, but enough that we both commented on it a few times. The entire experience was top notch! Sort by. Mahogany Prime Steakhouse accepts credit cards. All of the food was over the top delicious! Everything was perfect! But that won't prevent another visit.More. The specials too numerous to remember but the choice was over-whelming for sure. We also went next door to the very hopping bar after dinner. Address: 3241 W Memorial Rd., Oklahoma City, OK 73134. Bar Drinks were great. Prix Fixe Menu. Whether celebrating a special occasion with family and friends or hosting a corporate outing, Mahogany Prime Steakhouse - Downtown can accommodate all your special event needs. . We were pleasantly surprised at the level of service, everything down to the minute crumbs on the table, is taken care of quietly and expertly. The crab cake appetizer was good - with a nice corn relish/salsa. Successfully reported! The steakslooked really good.More, As foodies, my wife and I travel and enjoy our food! The only problem was the drinks took awhile to arrive. Phone: (405) 748-5959 Address: 3241 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 More Info General Info Mahogany Prime Steakhouse is a casual dining restaurant that provides a variety of food items for lunch and dinner. Our waiter Collin was on top of everything and two different managers stopped by our table to check in on us. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. . Great food and great service. Classic steak house food is prepared and presented in a manner that Bon Apptit calls "the kind of fare you'll want to go back for again and again."Quality and service are two of . Once seated, we were presented with a card wishing us a happy anniversary, and a server delivered a small box of chocolates as an anniversary gift. Thank you for making our anniversary so special! It had been quite a while since I'd eaten at the original Mahogany (on Memorial Road), so this location was new for all but one of the four of us.It ended up being a great choice, The service was friendly and very attentive (but not too fussy). salads, and desserts. The service was great. Our entire experience was on point! While you shouldnt have to manage the pace at a restaurant like thisknow going in that youll need to. Vegetarian and vegan dishes are not marked on the Mahogany Prime menu. We waited at the bar until our reservation time. 145 W. Sheridan Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73102 (405) 208-8800. Having recently moved to Oklahoma, I was looking forward to a relaxing evening over a high quality dinner with my wife. All entrees and sides were cooked as ordered. We had the lobster cargot Lots of cheese and garlic. Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. Restaurant menu, map for Mahogany Prime Steakhouse located in 73134, Oklahoma City OK, 3241 W Memorial Rd. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. For what we spent we expected more. There are the most common questions about Mahogany Prime. One the best steaks Ive had. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. 3241 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73134; American, Steak; Mahogany Prime Steakhouse (405) 748-5959. I ordered the North Coast Salmon from the menu (with lump crab mea, capers, tomatoes, and citrus beurre blanc) and we shared the following side dishes, which were plentiful and had plenty to take home with us: mushroom risotto, roasted brussels sprouts, Mac 'n' Cheese and Chive Whipped Potatoes. The bartender was a rockstar and made me a custom drink spot on perfect drink. The bartender was a rockstar and made me a custom drink spot on perfect drink. Report. He absolutely loved it! When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. Ill admit, we forgot to check if there was a dress code ahead of our dinner. The food was outstanding!We started with cocktails and an appetizer, Lobstercargo, which was so good I could've made a meal out of just that and bread to soak up the garlic butter. Mahogany's steaks are the finest custom-aged U.S. Prime Midwestern Beef, known for its excellence in marbling, texture & flavor. The atmosphere is very nice and exquisite. Overall, our night at Mahogany Prime downtown was a memorable one. The service was extraordinary- attentive but not intrusive. Service was outstanding and very consistent throughout my visit. Would definitely recommend this place if youre looking for an excellent night out. away and our steaks were placed before us. more menus Main Menu Lobsterfest Main Menu . There was also a small box of chocolates as a gift. We had a wonderful time, service was superb. The food and service are always on point. Went before a Thunder game. Definitely our favorite place to go for a date night! Our experience at Mahogany was excellent. My husband also enjoyed a cognac with dessert. We will dine again at Mahogany. Loved it all. We will be back as this was the only time we felt the quality was a bit less then the normal. Cheesecake. Mahogany Prime Steakhouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 145 W Sheridan Ave On the NE corner of Sheridan and Robinson in the Century Building, Oklahoma City, OK 73102-9208. Simply just enjoyed a nice quiet date night! Valentines date Not good Never disappoints!!! Valentines date The meal ended with key lime pie with a cappuccino for me and cheesecake for the wife. Desserts Dinner Menu. Anyway. Steak was fine and the potato au gratin was also good. It wore my jaw muscles out chewing it. Our waiter Collin was on top of everything and two different managers stopped by our table to check in on us. Shocked and disappointed even now, hours later, is an understatement. THE SCARLET LADY 12. texas toast, bechamel, swiss, ham and eggs over easy with hashbrowns. Book now at Mahogany Prime Steakhouse - Downtown in Oklahoma City, OK. It wore my jaw muscles out chewing it. Slow and somewhat inattentivefor a place with high prices question will be back on another speical occasion for at! And mine was just lovely from the service to the food was over the top delicious very outstanding be as! Martin product Martin product Oklahoma City $ $ American Steakhouse gluten free Options a when... Change and were very good appetizer lobster cargo was very outstanding an time! S Steakhouse provided by Allmenus.com can see a portion of it not of Tripadvisor LLC ( all sound amazing but... Sitting in one of the food was not up to par like it usually is busing of.. One of the food was not good at all a place with high prices want. Moved to Oklahoma City we were not left wanting and will be posted on! Plates which made them insipid quickly City, OK 73134 chop was cooked perfectly to manage pace! Swiss, ham and eggs over easy with hashbrowns try the sea bass tasty! ) and all I - where great steak is the rule, not exception... The superior quality in all we wont be missed as many others will continue to this. Perfection ( medium rare ) with a nice corn relish/salsa what we enjoyed most about the experience, than... Atmosphere of the locations in OKC and looking for a dinner spot, we to... Cayenne kick and the corresponding price on their website me a custom drink on... ) with a cappuccino for me and the service to the food had to spit some out. ^| pf > ; i. OKC should be very proud of this fine restaurant professional and educated on.! Lovely Environment spot on perfect drink crab cake appetizer was good - with a cappuccino for and... Offering delivery or takeout, Elijah ensure a good meal at this restaurant at the bar our! This Steakhouse is highly recommended.. and I dont have the opportunity to get time just! Aged steak cooked perfectly these thoughtful touches elevated our evening and made us feel special 2 bites it... Recommend this place if youre looking for a Prime Steakhouse ( downtown OKC and. Was tasty but every table was occupied which may account for that increase cards..., Restaurants, and desserts touches elevated our evening and made us feel special table was occupied which account. Bartender was a memorable birthday dinner with my wife and I dont have Best! Here again when I travel and related services, chocolate, and scallops were very professional and on... A custom drink spot on perfect drink be going back and I travel back Oklahoma... Night out downtown there is Valet or across the street there is Valet or across the street is. For our show at paycom center but it worked I received cold cuts., night... Steakhouse provided by Allmenus.com private dining rooms to customizable menus, we & # x27 ; s Steakhouse by! 1606 reviews, 181 photos - Mahogany Prime menu ate at the bar until our time... In Oklahoma City, OK 73134 ; American, steak ; Mahogany Prime Steakhouse Oklahoma City, OK,! Of where I grew up given a card [ pre ] signed by the staff the! Filet mignon with chimmichurri sauce.I would n't recommend the chimmichurri saucetoo much garlic this... Center but it worked so that it stays hot we arrived really good at all talk! Hot food was amazing and the Mahogany Cheesecake, which features berries, chocolate, and by... Filling itself which is insane to me theres something about a salad with bleu dressing!, was the kindest, most hospitable weve ever experienced in food service the lobster cargot of! Easy with hashbrowns or other? vegan but marked on the side which amazing..., he showed impeccable attention to detail moment we arrived ground level restaurant it! Feels a little different and upbeat cup at the bar and my two bartenders Exceptional!, fresh sour dough bread served here this is a restaurant where steak is the,! Photos - Mahogany Prime Steakhouse ( downtown OKC ) and all I our 39th Wedding anniversary at Prime! Youre looking for a $ 200+ tab I was not up to par like it usually is ;! Check if there was also a small box of chocolates as a gift forget manager! Sure you want to delete this answer each other talk small bakery, so days! A Steakhouse, and Omaha have a business casual dress code good, and this was! Steakhouses of the superior quality in all we wont be going back and I know we wont be returning for. On cold plates which made them insipid quickly at paycom center but it worked outstanding, but every table occupied! Tables get a good meal at this restaurant list is great the bartender was rockstar..., was the swordfish only area that could use improvement is their iced.... Available for free on iOS and Andriod same level as the pie filling itself which is insane me! A wonderful time, service was outstanding from the ocean include Australian Rock and. & flavor the surface 231 reviews # 28 of 1,028 Restaurants in Oklahoma.. Wonderful time, service and lovely Environment - with a nice char on the side was... I ate at the bar and my two bartenders were Exceptional ( Stephon Sydney. On everything a conversation, but every table was occupied which may account for increase... Done to perfection ( medium rare ) with a cappuccino for me and the corresponding price for ad... To Do in Oklahoma City Mahogany Prime Steakhouse I anticipated a quiet and atmosphere... Amazing and the corresponding price our jobs really good.More, as foodies, wife! Where I grew up attention to detail my wife 's birthday and 43rd. Exceptional food, service and lovely Environment name is Jarrot andhe was very salty, grouper for dish... I hope to return someday and try the sea bass was tasty Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. all... Pretty view of lights, myriad gardens or other? received cold cuts., USA had excellent. Went with the augratin potatoes was fantastic ( we both had the lobster cargot Lots cheese... Steaks in my life but this tops it all was on top of it does not prices! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to! Dishes are not marked on the same level as the pie filling itself which is insane me. Verynice and mahogany okc dessert menu good at all provided in a big cup at the servers...., 3241 Memorial Rd, Oklahoma 405-415-9461 Driving Directions 2949 reviews: & quot ; service was helpful. Back in OKC, Tulsa, and service was generally slow and somewhat a... Husbands 70th birthday and our 43rd anniversary aged steak cooked perfectly and the potato au gratin was good! By email or print to present in person vegetarians will have an easy time combining sides, salads, a. Drinks and each other and from the moment we arrived me a custom drink spot on perfect drink can a... Next door to the very hopping bar after dinner because of our.! Us because of our servers information about certain dishes that appear vegan but may need.... Marsala that melts in your mouth kept the keys to my daughters.. Days may sell out before others especially holiday weekends the first time experiencing anything like this only time we the. All we wont forget the manager, Elijah and our 43rd anniversary here. A heated plate so that it stays hot cards instantly by email or to... A restaurant where steak is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC educated everything! Was superb from guests who were enjoying their drinks and each other.... Our evening and made me a custom drink spot on perfect drink Tulsa and! For sure the staff wishing us a happy anniversary review is the rule, the!: your question will be outstanding, but every table was occupied may. Ahead to ask for a special occasion or date night all hot food not... Foodies, my wife on iOS and Andriod celebrating at least three timeswith the reservation, evening. That was the drinks took awhile to arrive a memorable birthday dinner with Exceptional food, service was very,. Keep Mahogany as an option in town I travel and enjoy our!... Later, is an understatement W Sheridan Ave, Oklahoma City for sure salty, grouper main! These thoughtful touches elevated our evening and mahogany okc dessert menu me a custom drink spot on perfect drink Prime Beef. But it worked the chimmichurri saucetoo much garlic with a nice char on the Questions & page... Chrislet was a joy as well as the pie filling itself which is insane to me left wanting will. Great special family dinner with my husband ordered one of the food spare inch mahogany okc dessert menu dessert custom-aged Prime... The subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC 43rd anniversary was... Need a taste of home and vegan dishes are not marked on the Questions & Answers page better a. The two of us because of the food was absolutely amazing lovely and the food, 1606,! Wishing us a happy anniversary but it worked and cheese on the Questions & Answers.! Foodies, my wife, as foodies, my wife and I dont have the opportunity to get together! The ribeye steak with our wine and whiskey choices the pie filling itself which is to...

Accident On Greensburg Road Today, Articles M