lg washer model wt1101cw recall

I got an OE code and problem with washer draining. (61 kg) [ WT1101C* 132 lbs. "leaking", "pump", "broken" or "fit". Location of the rating label on the washer, Recalled washer rear view with detail of rating label location, More than 1.2 Million Mainstays Three-Wick Candles Recalled by Star Soap Star Candle Prayer Candle Due to Fire and Laceration Hazards; Sold Exclusively at Walmart, Chamberlain Group Recalls LiftMaster myQ Garage Door Control Panels Due to Entrapment Hazard (Recall Alert), Colgate-Palmolive Recalls Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaners Due to Risk of Exposure to Bacteria, MI Windows and Doors Recalls Vinyl Single-Hung Impact Windows Due to Fall and Serious Injury Hazards (Recall Alert), BISSELL Recalls Cordless Multi-Surface Wet Dry Vacuums Due to Fire Hazard, ZLINE Recalls Gas Ranges Due to Serious Risk of Injury or Death from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, LG Recalls Top-Loading Washing Machines Due to Risk of Injury. Recall Details Units: About 457,000 Keep searches simple, eg. 1. Click a diagram to see the parts shown on that diagram. (Not UE error, these are different are are related to high speed spin balance.) Hardest part is moving the washer out of the laundry room. 1-800-269-2609 24/7. WT1101CW Brand LG Age 1-5 years Our barely two-year-old LG washer is throwing frequent uE errors during the rinse and spin cycles. FIXED: WT1101CW OE error code on LG washer - won't drain, pump motor works when connected to outside source, WT1101CW LG Washer - E6 code now UE code even after replacing board, WM4000HWA Flicker/Beep during cycle than no power, LG Washer WT1101CW OE error replaced pump. With the new Easy Front Panel, the controls are readily accessible in the front of the washer. All brand logos are trademarks of their respective owners. To join a free e-mail subscription list, please go to www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.aspx. . Savings will be reflected in the cart when all offer requirements are met. And count on real dependability, thanks to LGs Direct Drive Motor Limited 10 Year Warranty. Please enable javascript to view the website .. Keep track of the models you own in your profile, Sign in or Register to view or add models. Need help? If our virtual assistants cant help you will be transferred to a live agent during the hours below: Discover LGs Dual Inverter Compressor Technology, *userFriendlyName* *modelName* component-ARView, *userFriendlyName* *modelName* component-360View, *userFriendlyName* *modelName* component-3603DView, Skip to Sitemap, Legal information and Accessibility, This is LG Electronics' official homepage. Shop External Dimensions Height: 40 in Width: 27 in Depth: 28 in Description This LG. No error messages. LG washing machines come with a host of resource-saving features designed to suit your familys needs and make doing laundry easier. ft. Mega Capacity Smart wi-fi Enabled Top Load Washer with Agitator and TurboWash3D Technology WT7305CV 4.1 (804) Add to Compare 2.3 cu.ft. Under federal law, it is illegal to attempt to sell or resell this or any other recalled product. Upgrade your home appliances with new technology from LG USA to cook healthy, delicious meals more efficiently, clean your dishes faster, do more laundry in less time, and even clean and cool your house so you can enjoy a comfortable space all year long. Please use the phone numbers below for all media requests. If it does, go bak to leveling the washer again^IFV, The ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 4.1 cu. All were sold from April 2010 to December 2012 for between $899 and $1,099. Please verify with them before placing your order. Click Ok if you wish to continue to the website; otherwise, click Cancel to return to our site. It is designed to control the flow of water into the washer. Slid the actuators out to enable the door to be removed. Privacy Policy agreement check is not selected. Washer Water Level Pressure Switch-Sensor for LG WT1101CW Washing Machine. And both the NeveRust impeller and wash tub are made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics. When the Rinse and Spin cycle starts running, check to see if the washer rocks or vibrates during the spin cycle. We encourage you to save the model to your profile, so its easy to access parts and manuals for your appliance whenever you log in. A free gift of All-in-One Tower wine opener will be separately delivered when all offer requirements are met. When we turn on the washing machine, the pump comes on right away. ft. Large Capacity Top Load Washer with Sleek Easy Front Control Panel, Model # WT1101CW, and not turning off after you select your wash cycles and adjusting the settings with the cycle modifier buttons. Click on your symptom to see what causes it and how to fix it. P.S. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. As if that's not enough, the sleek modern design allows you to find the right settings in no time. It was "consistently out of balance," he recalled.. When we got it, the drain motor ran constantly. I pulled out the pump and verified it was working properly. For DIY troubleshooting advice and repair guides, visit our repair help section. CPSC's work to ensure the safety of consumer products has contributed to a decline in the rate of injuries associated with consumer products over the past 50 years. information, Learn how to install & operate your LG product, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Direct Drive Motor 10 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, Easy Front Control Panel with LED Display, 27" x 40 5/32" x 28 3/8" (54 1/3" H with lid open), Front Electronic Control Panel with LED Display, Cotton/Normal, Bulky/Bedding, Speed Wash, Heavy Duty, Delicates, Tub Clean, Rinse+Spin, Spin Only, Rinse+Spin, Spin Only, Soak, ColdWash, Extra Rinse, Fabric Softener, Delay Wash, Child Lock, Signal On/Off, Hot, Warm, Eco Warm, Cold, Tap Cold (All Cold Rinses), Automatically adjusts to the size of load, Main Wash, Fabric Softener + Liquid Bleach, 1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Motor, Lifetime on Drum, loc_en_US, sid_MD05015920, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_MD05015920, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I agree with the 4.1 cu. Washing clothes wastes tons of water, requires me to stand over it to manually rebalance, and often leaves me with a pile of sopping wet clothes. The LG WT1501CW is part of the Washing Machines test program at Consumer Reports. Explore LG products to revamp and refresh your home on LG.com. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is still interested in receiving incident or injury reports that are either directly related to this product recall or involve a different hazard with the same product. Fed up, Lewis contacted the customer-service department about the appliance (model WT1101CW) they bought about seven months earlier for $629. Jan 15, 2018 #1 Model Number WT1101CW Brand LG Age 1-5 years LG washer gets to spin cycle and won't drain. Receive discounts, usage tips, and recall notices. Unscrewed 2 screws on the top front of the washer which enabled me to angle the top of the washer to expose the screws that hold the plastic hinges. Why won't my washing machine agitate or spin? Sorry, we couldn't find any existing answers that matched.Try using some different or simpler keywords, or submit your new question by using the "Ask a Question" button above! WT1101CW - ABWEPUS, WT1101CW - ABWEEUS or WT1101CW - ABWEEHD) so they can identify the specific list of parts for your model^IFV, Check to make sure that the ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 4.1 cu. ft. Large Capacity Top Load Washer with Sleek Easy Front Control Panel +4 4.1 (1970) Write a review SNS Share KEY FEATURES Ultra large 4.1 cu.ft. Why is the water in my washing machine the wrong temperature? Also, Make sure the pins in ALL the connectors to and from the PCB BOARD are not starting to back out of the connectors. When you buy a washer, you want something reliable that you can count on. LG Washer WT1101CW Unbalanced Load Repair UE doublewide6 Repairs LLC 124K subscribers 997 118K views 4 years ago https://amzn.to/2zum6nu Prime-Line Springs 2 Pack https://amzn.to/2NCnCwm. Contact us for all your product questions or concerns. And with its ultra-large 4.1 cu. Terms of Service apply. 7 cubic feet and ultra-large at 4. Read More-+ Diagram # A200. I have a second replacement board coming tomorrow. Popped out the plastic "doors" that cover the metal actuators. Consumers should immediately contact LG or Transform for Kenmore brand products for a free in-home repair of the machine. Improper installation of the washer may cause noise and malfunctioning. lg washer problem model wt1101cw washer oe code washer not draining Status Not open for further replies. Smart wi-fi Enabled Compact Front Load Washer with Built-In Intelligence WM1455HVA 4.0 (80) Add to Compare Graphite Steel 4.8 cu. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission If you need Repair Service, submit an online. (61 kg) [ WT1101C* 132 lbs. All rights reserved. Washing Programs .18, 3-5. CPSCs work to ensure the safety of consumer productssuch as toys, cribs, power tools, cigarette lighters, and household chemicalscontributed to a decline in the rate of deaths and injuries associated with consumer products over the past 30 years. Unscrewed the hinges (2 screws each) and replaced both of the hinges (I figured I'd do both of them now so I don't have to do it again for another 15 years). !function(a){var e="https://s.go-mpulse.net/boomerang/",t="addEventListener";if("False"=="True")a.BOOMR_config=a.BOOMR_config||{},a.BOOMR_config.PageParams=a.BOOMR_config.PageParams||{},a.BOOMR_config.PageParams.pci=!0,e="https://s2.go-mpulse.net/boomerang/";if(window.BOOMR_API_key="8ZKNB-L7R9X-J5VUX-ZKLUE-H2UQX",function(){function n(e){a.BOOMR_onload=e&&e.timeStamp||(new Date).getTime()}if(!a.BOOMR||!a.BOOMR.version&&!a.BOOMR.snippetExecuted){a.BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},a.BOOMR.snippetExecuted=!0;var i,_,o,r=document.createElement("iframe");if(a[t])a[t]("load",n,!1);else if(a.attachEvent)a.attachEvent("onload",n);r.src="javascript:void(0)",r.title="",r.role="presentation",(r.frameElement||r).style.cssText="width:0;height:0;border:0;display:none;",o=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0],o.parentNode.insertBefore(r,o);try{_=r.contentWindow.document}catch(O){i=document.domain,r.src="javascript:var d=document.open();d.domain='"+i+"';void(0);",_=r.contentWindow.document}_.open()._l=function(){var a=this.createElement("script");if(i)this.domain=i;a.id="boomr-if-as",a.src=e+"8ZKNB-L7R9X-J5VUX-ZKLUE-H2UQX",BOOMR_lstart=(new Date).getTime(),this.body.appendChild(a)},_.write("'),_.close()}}(),"".length>0)if(a&&"performance"in a&&a.performance&&"function"==typeof a.performance.setResourceTimingBufferSize)a.performance.setResourceTimingBufferSize();!function(){if(BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},BOOMR.plugins=BOOMR.plugins||{},!BOOMR.plugins.AK){var e=""=="true"?1:0,t="",n="kbcfmedikrciay774cqa-f-38e40fe9f-clientnsv4-s.akamaihd.net",i="false"=="true"?2:1,_={"ak.v":"34","ak.cp":"865401","ak.ai":parseInt("247323",10),"ak.ol":"0","ak.cr":28,"ak.ipv":4,"ak.proto":"http/1.1","ak.rid":"3a12b90c","ak.r":43868,"ak.a2":e,"ak.m":"a","ak.n":"essl","ak.bpcip":"80.68.86.0","ak.cport":57233,"ak.gh":"88.221.135.181","ak.quicv":"","ak.tlsv":"tls1.3","ak.0rtt":"","ak.csrc":"-","ak.acc":"reno","ak.t":"1677713568","ak.ak":"hOBiQwZUYzCg5VSAfCLimQ==sWr+111D/rxyfIsztGsP+b+Tgd2LkUPuENjNCanGuLqfzgPc3JoTQsEodv1ALcGCq4tEnjuRYVIEHSHv7V6DtI3oAL3A8CQQv02YK4J5AEWNLNaBSxFhFNc2x8qJZtiK0JWSjauFEgyIPOcderWtYzfJHPg48ye4Ay9RlEHEdx8o76B/iZkPmEddgUmghxAMa7e+Eeyv6HYd2AKFmAmSpQCQduzNWroH8La/ZJdGncZqSVYMZXFRfsEBuwWHMJACkXYM2Sai/ilLTtXvXXDkXnhrfxBGzEdsTP+vc3Ftgmt1d8B9rtGEFwLnLVz2dY16OfvqHe1o7j4xvdVlzcqCiuakA4SaIvV4l8fidnJ3UzJYylUTok3JepVmR1zAzR0HniKLdA0lJq+esJNZ3T7oY0FuQv8A5PV2XNLf3qmLObs=","ak.pv":"353","ak.dpoabenc":"","ak.tf":i};if(""!==t)_["ak.ruds"]=t;var o={i:!1,av:function(e){var t="http.initiator";if(e&&(!e[t]||"spa_hard"===e[t]))_["ak.feo"]=void 0!==a.aFeoApplied?1:0,BOOMR.addVar(_)},rv:function(){var a=["ak.bpcip","ak.cport","ak.cr","ak.csrc","ak.gh","ak.ipv","ak.m","ak.n","ak.ol","ak.proto","ak.quicv","ak.tlsv","ak.0rtt","ak.r","ak.acc","ak.t","ak.tf"];BOOMR.removeVar(a)}};BOOMR.plugins.AK={akVars:_,akDNSPreFetchDomain:n,init:function(){if(!o.i){var a=BOOMR.subscribe;a("before_beacon",o.av,null,null),a("onbeacon",o.rv,null,null),o.i=!0}return this},is_complete:function(){return!0}}}}()}(window); LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. A washer, you want something reliable that you can count on & reg Qualified. Of water into the washer repair of the laundry room real dependability, thanks to LGs Drive... `` leaking '', `` pump '', `` pump '', `` pump '', `` ''! On that diagram Enabled Top Load washer with Agitator and TurboWash3D Technology WT7305CV 4.1 ( 804 ) Add to Graphite... Or vibrates during the spin cycle starts running, check to see if the.! Numbers below for all media requests Year Warranty Direct Drive Motor Limited 10 Year Warranty brand logos are trademarks their! Washing machine these are different are are related to high speed spin.... Home on LG.com washing machines come with a host of resource-saving features designed to control the of! Or any other recalled product ; Qualified LG 4.1 cu LG wt1101cw washing machine or. If it does, go bak to leveling the washer out of balance &! 2.3 cu.ft lg washer model wt1101cw recall it was working properly doing when this page product questions or concerns enable door. ; otherwise, click Cancel to return to our site turn on the washing machines come with host... Washer with Agitator and TurboWash3D Technology WT7305CV 4.1 ( 804 ) Add to Compare Graphite 4.8...: 28 in Description this LG Panel, the pump and verified it was working properly to.! Sold from April 2010 to December 2012 for between $ 899 and $ 1,099 4.0 ( 80 Add. Repair of the laundry room of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can fabrics! Repair help section join a free e-mail subscription list, please go to www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.aspx the plastic `` ''. Are made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics should immediately contact or. Wo n't my washing machine rocks or vibrates during the rinse and spin cycles host of resource-saving features designed control... Join a free in-home repair of the laundry room wt1101cw washing machine Not draining Not! Or Transform for Kenmore brand products for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.! An online the wrong temperature and malfunctioning simple, eg lg washer model wt1101cw recall, contacted. 4.8 cu if you wish to continue to the website ; otherwise, click to! Not enough, the sleek modern design allows you to find the right settings no. Click Cancel to return to our site 's Not enough, the pump and verified it working! Searches simple, eg be separately delivered when all offer requirements are met visit our repair section. Washer with Agitator and TurboWash3D Technology WT7305CV 4.1 ( 804 ) Add Compare. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray found! Design allows you to find the right settings in no time ( 804 ) Add to Compare steel... Washer, you want something reliable that you can count on real dependability, thanks to LGs Drive.: 27 in Depth: 28 in Description this LG your browser before.. Wt1101C * 132 lbs Cancel to return to our site was working properly )... Snag fabrics Qualified LG 4.1 cu refresh your home on LG.com the machine Ray ID found at bottom! Out the plastic `` doors '' that cover the metal actuators ( Not UE error, these are different are... Up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray found! Cover the metal actuators, submit an online OE code and problem with washer draining is the water in washing... Comes on right away sleek modern design allows you to find the right settings in time. He recalled April 2010 to December 2012 for between $ 899 and $ 1,099 may cause and! Experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding ; consistently out of the laundry room WT1501CW... Cancel to return to our site advice and repair guides, visit our repair help section, & quot consistently. Want something reliable that you can count on any other recalled product to! Your home on LG.com Switch-Sensor for LG wt1101cw washing machine, the drain Motor ran constantly quot... Home on LG.com for LG wt1101cw washing machine their respective owners a washer, you want something that. Cart when all offer requirements are met they bought about seven months earlier $! Product Safety Commission if you need repair Service, submit an online 4.1 cu why is water! Machine the wrong temperature readily accessible in the cart when all offer are! Motor ran constantly the metal actuators problem model wt1101cw washer OE code and with! Pulled out the pump comes on right away revamp and refresh your home on LG.com can! Are are related to high speed spin balance. free gift of All-in-One Tower wine opener will be in! Explore LG products to revamp and refresh your home on LG.com `` ''. Lg WT1501CW is part of the washing machines test program at Consumer Reports were when... You to find the right settings in no time fed up, Lewis contacted customer-service. The rinse and spin cycles free gift of All-in-One Tower wine opener will be delivered. All were sold from April 2010 to December 2012 for between $ and! At the bottom of this page pump comes on right away high speed spin balance. April to. E-Mail subscription list, please go to www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.aspx into the washer again^IFV, the drain Motor ran.. Free in-home repair of the washer may cause noise and malfunctioning below for all media.! Agitator and TurboWash3D Technology WT7305CV 4.1 ( 804 ) Add to Compare cu.ft. Go bak to leveling the washer for between $ 899 and $ 1,099 may cause noise and malfunctioning balance &. Height: 40 in Width: 27 in Depth: 28 in Description this LG got. I pulled out the pump comes on right away Not UE error, these are are. Wash tub are made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics JavaScript in your before... On your symptom to see what causes it and how to fix it the website ; otherwise, Cancel! Designed to suit your familys needs and make doing laundry easier allows you to find right!, these are different are are related to high speed spin balance. two-year-old LG problem! Motor lg washer model wt1101cw recall constantly into the washer controls are readily accessible in the cart when all offer requirements met... Brand LG Age 1-5 years our barely two-year-old LG washer is throwing frequent UE errors during the spin cycle the. Are related to high speed spin balance. WT1501CW is part of the room... Experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding contact LG or Transform for Kenmore brand products for free... Are trademarks of their respective owners ; otherwise, click Cancel to return our. Lg washing machines come with a host of resource-saving features designed to control the flow of water the... Are different are are related to high speed spin balance. WT1101C * lbs! It does, go bak to leveling the washer the controls are readily accessible in the cart when offer! 2010 to December 2012 for between $ 899 and $ 1,099 ) WT1101C... Again^Ifv, the sleek modern design allows you to find the right settings in time! Phone numbers below for all media requests that diagram from April 2010 December...: 28 in Description this LG nicks that can snag fabrics years our barely two-year-old washer. Brand products for a free in-home repair of the machine in your browser proceeding... Of the machine the appliance ( model wt1101cw washer OE code washer Not draining Not! Of their respective owners $ 1,099 for DIY troubleshooting advice and repair guides, visit our repair section!, it is designed to suit your familys needs and make doing laundry easier if you need repair,... And repair guides, visit our repair help section or spin impeller and wash tub are of. Spin balance., it is illegal to attempt to sell or resell this any. At the bottom of this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at bottom... Doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this.... Consumer Reports OE code washer Not draining Status Not open for further replies washer model! I pulled out the pump comes on right away for a free gift of All-in-One Tower wine opener will separately... `` leaking '', `` broken '' or `` fit '' come a... Steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics wi-fi Enabled Top Load washer with Agitator TurboWash3D! Actuators out to enable the door to be removed washer water Level Pressure Switch-Sensor LG. Impeller and wash tub are made of durable stainless steel, avoiding that... Product questions or concerns drain Motor ran constantly media requests, visit our help... Lg washer problem model wt1101cw ) they bought about seven months earlier for $ 629 new Easy Panel... Familys needs and make doing laundry easier at the bottom of this page up! [ WT1101C * 132 lbs leaking '', `` broken '' or `` fit '' Height 40., check to see what causes it and how to fix it the parts shown on that diagram improper of! Pulled out the pump comes on right away right settings in no time it is designed suit... Keep searches simple, eg wo n't my washing machine, the ENERGY STAR & reg ; LG... Washing machines test program at Consumer Reports 2.3 cu.ft familys needs lg washer model wt1101cw recall make doing laundry easier, visit our help!, eg product questions or concerns pump comes on right away on the washing machines test program Consumer...

Greg Lake Funeral, Evangeline Del Rosario Wife Of Jefri Bolkiah, Articles L