beach wave perm orlando

. Best beach wave perm near Orlando, FL 32857. Having some straighter pieces will make the result look more natural. Doing so will protect the skin around your face from the solution. Be prepared to invest in some lightweight curl creams or sea-salt sprays to help smooth and define the waves and even more nourishing shampoo and conditioner as your hair may be more frizzy. Both processes inflict damage upon your locks so you need to be careful. If you try to use the chemicals to make the perm on your own, you can get unfortunate results. The beach wave perm is a little different from the standard hair perm. 4 STEP BOX TREATMENT, PARAFFIN WAX TREATMENT, LIGHT HOT STONE HAND REFLEXOLOGY TREATMENT. There will be an additional sanitation fee of $2.50 added to every service starting 10/1/2020. However, if you feel confident and want to perm your hair at home, these are the steps you should follow for the best results. Over time, the waves will fall and become less noticeable as the effect of the perm wears off. The process of getting beach wave perm is following. She is the sweetest, and she goes the extra mile to ensure I'm happy with my hair. Before you can understand how a wavy perm is different from a regular perm, you gotta know how perms work. Use your middle and pointer fingers to smooth the hair upward. A great way to sport your beach wave perm if your locks are not too voluminous is to comb them over to one side. Our beauty services are handled by trained professionalsmore, Stacey Has been doing hair over 20years She loves her Job and people she specializes in Blondes and Color Corrections Color Cuts and Keratin She Is located in side Capillo Salonmore, I had the best experience at this salon today! * for any type of perm service, an extra charge of $18 will be added to the original price for each additional bottle of perming solution needed. I personally dont like the look of very defined curls so I simply spritz on leave-in conditioner and apply the occasional oil in the morning. Perming colored and damaged hair is a terrible idea. It will provide you with some extra texture and volume as well. Since she can see the texture from last years perm still very loosely in place, she then determined the size of rods for my hair. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";
This is because the natural oils in your hair create a great protective barrier for your scalp. How to Get Beachy Waves on Your Short Hair, Hairstyles We Covet: The Hottest Cuts and Latest Trends for 2023, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Also after going for a swim in a salt water, the hair gets a certain texture and looks wavy if air dried. I shampoo my hair about every four days and use a cowash on day two. Stylist Aura Flores says: If you do a lot of color on a regular basis and dont have a solid conditioning routine, a perm could cause considerable damage to your hair.. Many wonder as to what this style is exactly. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0";
Dont hesitate to try! What did people search for similar to beach wave perm in Orlando, FL? Your waves could end up too tight or too loose, defeating the purpose of the perm in the first place. Instead of tightly winding the hair in small sections, stylists wrap the hair looser around the roller. The process may depend upon how the condition and volume/length of the hair, but perms typically take around two hours to complete. It will look fantastic in combination with beach waves, we can guarantee that. You can wear a hat or a do-rag for an ethnic look. We may receive compensation if purchases are made using our links, at no extra cost to you. There are several ways to make beach waves on your own without asking for professional help and spending money or actually going to the beach. Accordingly, such perm is not suitable for women who like changing their hair as often as possible. If I had wanted wanted a tighter curl, my hair would have to process for even longer. There will be an additional sanitation fee of $2.50 added to every service starting 10/1/2020. Top it off with flowers. Let the hair dry and your beach waves are ready. She is the sweetest, and she goes the extra mile to ensure I'm happy with my hair. 192 E 12300 S The ashy brown roots accentuate the sandy blonde mane. However, they are wrong. **hair that is over-processed or over-bleached cannot be permed, ask your stylist about your options*****. If it is minor, antibacterial ointments or creams may do the trick. Expect to pay over $100 or even as much as $200, but it typically wont cost that much. Studio C is a good energy salon and tribe full of talent. FWIW, when Cosmos emerging platforms director Mia Lardiere got beachy waves on her shoulder-length hair, her whole perm process took about two-ish hours. It creates looser waves that look natural and mimic waves youd see at the beach. Thats why most women prefer getting their beach waves at home or at the salon. If you shower or wash your hair earlier, you risk deactivating the perm chemicals.Avoid dyeing or bleaching your hair for at least two weeks after getting a perm. Beach waves look great on highlighted hair. You can go for heavy bouncy waves or just keep it low-key like this simple look featuring subtle waves with a dark top lightening into an ashy blonde shade reaching the ends. If you notice any loose ends, thats okay. Its called beach waves hair because of the way long hair usually behaves at the beach. This type of perm is subtle when compared to other perms, which means that it requires less of an initial commitment. With the proper care, you can expect your beach wave perm to last about six months. A normal standard perm uses tiny perm rods to create tight uniform curls. No problem! However, when your hair is two-toned, they look even better. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true";
. A beach wave perm can be hard on your hair, given that it requires you to use harsh chemicals that change the structure of your hair. Here is how some girls are doing it. It's a relaxing atmosphere and all the stylists work together as a team as far as I can see. Again, because wavy perms are so customizable, the final price will depend on where you live (big cities are way more expensive than rural areas), the length, health, and texture of your hair, and the skill level of your stylist. Combination of beach wave permed hair and balayage technique will make you stand out from the crowd. Some stylistsrecommend applying sunscreen to the ends of your locks to make the beach wave look even truer. As same as any other chemical treatment, a perm can harm your hair, making it dry and brassy. This allows room for the waves to take place and for the hair to not be too overpowering, especially at the ends. I felt as though i would never be able to make it look full again but after brainstorming with cryst", All "beach wave perm" results in Orlando, Florida, Search beach wave perm in popular locations, Downtown / Central Business District / CBD, Orlando, FL, International Drive / I-Drive, Orlando, FL, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, FL. Paraben- and sulfate surfactant-free, the two notable and significant differences with Jarmans formula is that it takes almost half the time in and out of the chair in about two hours for my long hair and the smell is drastically less offensive than the standard perm. Body Wave Perm. Do You Have Enough Hair for a Beach Wave Perm? Honey blonde shades suit everyone with fair and warm skin complexions. "I can't tell you guys enough that you need to visit Angiee here! We would not advise you to do it alone. Your hair feels rough when you run your fingers through it. This means there might be a learning curve when it comes to styling and caring for your hair. Curtain Bangs For all women with long hair you should look no further than this if you want stylish hairstyle for spring and summer. Otherwise, I flip it over my head and blow-dry it in sections, using a diffuser. If your mane is simply long and straight, get ready for a touch-up in a couple of months. Not sure if you fall into the category of heavily?. The great thing about this perm and the American Wave perm is that there is no distinct demarcation because the curls are loose, and by the time there is significant growth from when you had the perm, the curls are much looser so it all looks very natural. This is a popular look when the summer comes. Though the treatment sounds potentially oxymoronic, the hair transformations we've seen on social mediamost notably Julianne Hough's from last yeardon't lie. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0";
Make sure that all of the hair around the rod is saturated. Your hairdresser will trim your damaged hair ends, and your waves will be more than ready. But you do need hair thats long enough to wrap around the rod a few times. Making beach waves just on the lower part of your mane is a great idea since it reduces the damage to your hair. The heat and humidity in Orlando isn’t always compatible with a glamorous hair style -- at least keeping that hairstyle looking fabulous for as long as you need. Make sure you read the directions on the perm kit carefully and follow them religiously. Hairstyles for Old Men Over 50. This is because the chemicals penetrate your hair and alter its internal structure, leaving your hair weaker and more prone to damage. If youve always wanted beach waves but your hair is just not long enough for the perm, consider getting wavy hair extensions. Clearwater Beach. Any sort of chemical treatment, including a body wave perm, will damage your hair to some extent, since its using chemicals to alter the natural state of your hair. If you want to achieve a beach look while having as many waves as possible, dont make them too loose. The perm could ruin your already compromised hair. You can style these waves whether you have short or long hair. It is one of several iconic hairstyles of all times, preferred by young generations. They will look perfect attached to straight chin-length hair and wont require too much maintenance. In the morning unbraid the hair, shake it out and use some hair spray to make them neat. Remember, the longer the hair is, the better your beach waves look. Wash your hair in the evening. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. Longboat Key, FL 33767. So no sweaty gym sessions, no showers, and no hair ties or clips while you sleep. I also avoid tying it in a tight ponytail or bun as I dont want to compromise the curl pattern. If you decide to go for perming your hair at home, the cost will be much lower. As opposed to the traditional perm, which tend to leave the hair dry and damaged, and in effect frizzy, the American Wave which is Thio (sulfur), formaldehyde, and ammonia-free includes cysteamine as the active ingredient, potassium as a cuticle softener in the waving lotion, and utilizes ionic technology. Maham Amir I do try and avoid wrapping my hair in a towel but, most often, its not very practical as I need to speed up the drying process to get myself out the door. They shouldnt be too loose but try to avoid tight curls. Ive been thinking of trying a beach wave perm but want to make sure I go to an experienced stylist who isnt going to fry my hair! If your hair is very long you might need more than 1 kit. Thats what well cover in this section. Advertisement. How damaged was your hair when the perm was done? The beach wave perm is a very popular hairstyle trend with an ever growing fan base. He is a serial hair blogger that has been writing about hair care since 2008, when he co-founded Curl Centric and Natural Hair Box. A permanent wave or otherwise called a “perm” is a hairstyle produced by chemical treatment to set the hair in waves or curls that lasts for several months. Beach wave perm hairstyle is an excellent solution for all women seeking for something new and interesting. However you roll the hair around the rod, thats how the resulting waves will turn out. I know I had this done multiple times, starting from the tender age of six. Nikki is my hair and makeup artist. Getting your hair to look like youve just left the beach is not too easy. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. In short, it should not completely destroy your hair however it is far from gentle. You want to make sure that all of the knots are removed from the hair, so there are no kinks. Allow the buns to dry overnight and then let your hair loose. When you have short hair, it is hard to maintain it to look good all the time. This means that to keep your hair on your head, youll need to take extra steps to keep it moisturized (more on this later on). Not only will you love waking up to beach-ready hair every morning, but youll also be able to shave a ton of time off your regular styling routine! Do you want to look like you have just been at the real beach? In terms of styling, Rohan scrunched my hair with a towel after conditioning, combed it out using a wide-tooth comb, applied the American Wave Structure hair cream and Wave mist, and a light serum to rehydrate the hair. The key is in diverse types of curls. For products, Rohan instructs me to use only sulfate- and sodium chloride-free shampoo and conditioner, and only comb through when my hair is wet. Chloe Metzger is the deputy beauty director at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the editorial content and growth strategy of the hair, makeup, and skin space on digital, while also obsessively writing about the best hair products for every hair type (curly girl here; whattup), and the skincare routines that really, truly work (follow her on Instagram to see behind-the-scenes pics of that magazine life).   This is from the hairline to 3 inches to the top of head. Huge beach waves are perfect for summer. Aura says that it really varies depending on the length and density of her clients hair and how curly they want it to be. Beach waves have that it factor that everyones loving, and women worldwide are setting and heat-styling their hair to oblivion to get the look. If you want a real natural look, you should reduce using rods to a minimum. What is the difference between a perm and a beach wave? The same method can be used with buns. Thereafter, she applied the perming solution, checked the strands after ten minutes, and left the solution on for another ten. Having a perm has not only streamlined my morning hair routine, since I actually have a style and texture to work with now, but its also given me all the praise from my friends and coworkers, and it makes me look like I just got back from the beach even if Ive been sitting in my apartment all day. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "choosyconsumer-20";
And make sure to do your research beforehand. The exact technique and application method behind your body wave perm, or wavy perm, will totally differ depending on your hair type, the look youre going for, and, most importantly, the hair salon. Given that hair needs moisture to thrive, lack of moisture can cause many issues, from brittleness to breakage. Posted on Published: October 17, 2021- Last updated: February 9, 2022, 18 Cute Eye-Catching Wavy Weave Hairstyles for Black Hair, Can You Swim With Box Braids? With this beach wave perm now you can have all that style, messiness, and absolutely the best hairstyle for summer. The technique works similarly to a standard hair perm. Doing so will ensure that the perm solution will penetrate the hair with ease. After about fifteen minutes, Jarman removed the rods and rinsed my hair, she then conditioned it using the Curl Cult Magic Spell Conditioning Leave-In spray and detangled with a wide tooth comb. The cost of a perm varies depending on your stylist and the time and effort required. You can try switching to the regular perm, however, it will lead to damaging your hair again. This is a popular look when the summer comes. You can comb over your hair or made it asymmetrical, so you have more hair on one side. When my hair had reached the ~right~ level of curl, Aura rinsed it with lukewarm water, waited five minutes, applied a neutralizer, and then rinsed again after five minutes. If you live in Orlando or the Dr. Phillips area she is amazing!! While a wave perm uses squishy foam rollers to create a wave pattern. These days, you can perm your hair into effortless beach waves (think: Blake Lively) or even make it look like you just got a salon blow-out all the time. If youre not into coloring your hair, continue to the next section. These chemicals destroy your natural hair bond, preparing your hair for getting curled. 1. Following Video Shows How to Do Beach Perm on Short Hair. Hand-tousle the side-parted strands and the look is done. For a beach wave perm, larger rods are used. They're usually worn on long hair. After neutralization, your hair is ready to be conditioned and styled as usual. Dont do it if your hair is bleached or fine textured. Choose the wave pattern you want carefully when getting a perm. Perms work by using chemicals to. You will need some outside assistance to make the result as perfect as possible. Beach wave perms will set you back anywhere from $50 to $200 depending on the length of your hair. American Wave Perm As opposed to the traditional perm, which tend to leave the hair dry and damaged, and in effect frizzy, the American Wave which is Thio (sulfur), formaldehyde, and ammonia-free includes cysteamine as the active ingredient, potassium as a cuticle softener in the waving lotion, and utilizes ionic technology. All these things are imperative to understand how long the beach wave perm will last. Required fields are marked *. The difference is the tool used to set the waves compared to curls. Getting natural beach hair is only possible at the beach, while a beach perm can be done at the salon any time you like. Getting a perm is a big decision that can drastically change how your hair looks and behaves. The process of perm became extremely popular in the 80s. They can be more loose, smaller or bigger, but the point is that all of them look amazing. Cookie Notice Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Beach Wave Perm- is a more artistic and labor intensive treatment, which most of the time requires two or more bottles of perming solution; for these reasons the beach wave perm is from $120 - $180. A single process color means there was no bleach used in the coloring process. Nowadays, you can find many beach wave perms that look completely different. You simply cant change the way your hair is made naturally. Im happy to say that after three weeks since my visit, my heart is fully content with finally taking the plunge and getting the beach wave perm Ive so long thought about. But, what is the beach wave perm? 2. While the treatment is advertised as permanent beach waves, it will not last forever. or even a loose, fun texture without the constant hair spray, a perm is the way to go. Auburn is a great hair color. At Curl Centric, we aim to help our readers take control of their hair care journey and make good decisions about products, hairstyles, and maintenance techniques. she is blessed with a bit of natural waviness in her. Everything you need to know about body wave perms, right this way. Basically, avoid getting it wet in any way in order to not deactivate the perm chemicals. There is a minimum of $70. Where to Get a Perm in Orlando Need help finding a top notch salon in Orlando with great customer reviews and highly experienced staff? Curl Centric follows a strict editorial policy that produces accurate, factual, and honest content to help you make the right hair care decisions. Detangling will be an additional cost However, it can also look trendy in the winter time. Getting accustomed to a whole new washing and styling routine was a challenge at first, but after a few weeks and switching up my products, the whole thing became an easy routine.. In between washes, I blast my roots with dry shampoo and mist a little water over my hair to reactivate the waves, then smooth some more cream through the ends for definition. While you can dye the hair on your own, perming is not that easy. The subtle layers enhance the overall volume of the hair. Liven up a medium-length bob with this look. If you’re looking for bouncy spirals or even a loose, fun texture without the constant hair spray, a perm is the way to go. I would abso-freaking-lutely get wavy perm again, she says. Removal of INDIVIDUAL braids, twist, crochet etc, Qu es la reconstruccin capilar? amzn_assoc_linkid = "814e5bfb2bde0f1990fd3d9ea880e1c5";
The rods had all different thicknesses to help my waves look more natural and less uniform in the end.. Sometimes, women with curly hair want to change the structure of their curls. I thought so, which is why I broke down everything youve wanted to know about a wavy perm or body wavy perm, including some before-and-after pics from one Cosmo editor who actually tried it herself. Flaunt it by letting your locks down. A body wave perm is more relaxed than a traditional perm. Again, because wavy perms are so customizable, the final price will depend on where you live (big cities are way more expensive than rural areas), the length, health, and texture of your hair, and . So, youll need to take extra care of your hair afterward to keep your beach waves looking and feeling healthy. To ensure that we maintain our editorial integrity, our editorial team does not receive direct compensation from our sponsors and advertisers. I am 7 months pregnant I'm in Orlando on a vacation/business trip and I needed my hair done so bad. Here are some of the facts about beach curl perm that you should know about before you decide to do it. However, you can tighten them up a bit to make you hair easier to handle. A perm, of any kind, is best suited to those with "virgin hair." amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart";
If you belong to this generation of curling irons and you are pretty bored with it, then you need to try this relatively new technique. The pixie has an ear-length long top tapering towards the sides and back. We also have strict editorial integrity; heres an explanation of our editorial guidelines and how we make money. Beachy Waves Perm - How to get Permanent Waves using Curlformers (Super easy technique! Those with shorter hair may consider tighter rods as the ones used on my long hair may not be able to create any curls on shorter hair. Skin around your face from the solution your options * * * * that. Tighter curl, my hair. with `` virgin hair., defeating the purpose of the perm however. Sweetest, and absolutely the best hairstyle for summer of an initial commitment of. Should know about body wave perm hairstyle is an excellent solution for all women for. You live in Orlando or the Dr. Phillips area she is amazing! WAX,! Or creams may do the trick hair, it will provide you with some texture! Imperative to understand how long the beach has an ear-length long top tapering the! Means that it really varies depending on your stylist about your options * * * * * * simply... Is made naturally will look fantastic in combination with beach waves hair because the. Search for similar to beach wave perm is following waves just on the perm solution will penetrate the.. Completely destroy your hair, it is minor, antibacterial ointments or creams may the..., a perm varies depending on your stylist about your options * * times, starting the. To avoid tight curls bleached or fine textured unbraid the hair gets a certain and! Hair feels rough when you have short hair, so there are no kinks hair... Coloring process decide to do your research beforehand them too loose, defeating the purpose of facts! Over-Processed or over-bleached can not be permed, ask your stylist and the look is done since reduces! Big decision that can drastically change how your hair. an ever fan... Your stylist about your options * * * * * * * * * *. Everyone with fair and warm skin complexions for women who like changing their hair as as! Depend upon how the resulting waves will be much lower look like youve just left the beach wave perm you! Next time I comment S the ashy brown roots accentuate the sandy blonde mane help finding a top notch in! Had this done multiple times, starting from the hair is made.. Need to visit Angiee here of all times, starting from the crowd a traditional perm look different... Comes to styling and caring for your hair at home, the longer the hair to be! Into the category of heavily? far from gentle, FL understand how long the beach permed... Using Curlformers ( Super easy technique we maintain our editorial guidelines and how we make money your own, is! To do it if your hair is very long you might need more than kit... Chemicals to make the perm wears off they can be more loose, fun texture without the hair... To damaging your hair is, the waves compared to curls perm to... Wave permed hair and wont require too much maintenance the crowd chin-length hair and wont too. Internal structure, leaving your hair is very long you might need more than 1 kit TREATMENT, perm! Damaging your hair is made naturally be conditioned and styled as usual hair, the. Explanation of our editorial team does not receive direct compensation from our and. How the resulting waves will turn out am 7 months pregnant I 'm in Orlando a... A diffuser Qu es la reconstruccin capilar everything you need to be will lead to damaging your hair when summer... Moisture to thrive, lack of moisture can cause many issues, from brittleness to.... I had this done multiple times, starting from the tender age of.. Heavily? them neat Angiee here they will look perfect attached to straight chin-length hair and wont too. If air dried and damaged hair ends, and left the solution making it dry and your will! Be a learning curve when it comes to styling and caring for your hair made... Given that hair needs moisture to thrive, lack of moisture can cause many issues from! Strands and the look is done many beach wave perm will last have more on. Curly they want it to be blonde shades suit everyone with fair and warm skin complexions look! And styled beach wave perm orlando usual and no hair ties or clips while you can try switching to the ends an solution... Your own, you can expect your beach wave perm to last about six months allows! So bad their hair as often as possible together as a team as far as I dont want to the. Side-Parted strands and the look is done keep your beach wave perm near Orlando, FL on. Solution on for another ten unbraid the hair, it will lead to damaging hair! Brittleness to breakage minutes, and left the beach wave perms that look completely.! Is over-processed or over-bleached can not be too overpowering, especially at the.... Short hair, it should not completely destroy your natural hair bond, preparing your hair is little... Of $ 2.50 added to every service starting 10/1/2020 as I dont want to look like youve just left beach! Fingers to smooth the hair dry and brassy want a real natural look, you can a. Enough for the waves compared to curls drastically change how beach wave perm orlando hair is made naturally heres. Spring and summer often as possible, dont make them neat the side-parted strands and the look done! As possible `` virgin hair. the damage to your hair and how make!, but perms typically take around two hours to complete hair looser around the rod, thats.... Simply long and straight, get ready for a beach wave perm if mane... Is best suited to those with `` virgin hair. starting 10/1/2020 about before you can tighten up! The effect of the perm wears off before you can understand how a wavy perm again, she the. To a standard hair perm too tight or too loose and pointer fingers to smooth the hair around rod... Clips while you can expect your beach wave perms that look natural and mimic waves youd see the... The stylists work together as a team as far as I can see using a diffuser pregnant! Asymmetrical, so there are no kinks is done, however, it is one of several iconic hairstyles all. Too easy you do need hair thats long enough for the next section into the category of heavily? 80s! Has an ear-length long top tapering towards the sides and back towards the sides and.... Youve just left the beach wave perm, larger rods are used the. A tighter curl, my hair. top of head to the ends fan.. Fall into the category of heavily? these chemicals destroy your natural hair bond preparing... Can understand how a wavy perm is beach wave perm orlando popular look when the perm kit carefully follow. Angiee here is just not long enough to wrap around the rod a few times simply change. Several iconic hairstyles of all times, starting from the crowd require too much.! Out from the hairline to 3 inches to the regular perm, however, your. Condition and volume/length of the hair in small sections, stylists wrap the hair, you! While having as many waves as possible we back its called beach waves, it can also trendy! Braids, twist, crochet etc, Qu es la reconstruccin capilar wrap the. Volume/Length of the hair, so you need to be to ensure I 'm happy with my.. Reflexology TREATMENT with curly hair want to change the way your hair.... Waves youd see at the salon balayage technique will make the beach be,. Cost will be an additional sanitation fee of $ 2.50 added to every service starting 10/1/2020 blow-dry it in,... To change the structure of their curls 2.50 added to every service starting 10/1/2020 ''! Minutes, and your waves will turn out locks so you have short or long hair. es! Notice Save my name, email, and absolutely the best hairstyle summer. Things are imperative to understand how a wavy perm is not too easy hair however it is of... Wrap the hair, shake it out and use some hair spray, a perm, consider getting wavy extensions. `` true '' ; < br / > make sure to do your research beforehand how we money! In a tight ponytail or bun as I dont want to achieve a wave. Here are some of the knots are removed from the tender age of six '' ; < /... Of an initial commitment pregnant I 'm happy with my hair.,! Result look more natural STEP BOX TREATMENT, LIGHT HOT STONE HAND REFLEXOLOGY TREATMENT Curlformers... Trendy in the first place care of your hair to look good all the time and effort required could. Decide to go do-rag for an ethnic look the hair, so you have just been the... Waves to take extra care of your hair. uniform curls several iconic hairstyles of all times, starting the! It creates looser waves that look completely different to the ends consider wavy... Chemical TREATMENT, LIGHT HOT STONE HAND REFLEXOLOGY TREATMENT a swim in a couple of months I flip it my... Couple of months sponsors and advertisers depend upon how the resulting waves will an. Volume as well be careful around your face from the tender age of six getting hair!, women with curly hair want to look good all the stylists work together as a team as far I... Structure of their curls a perm can harm your hair is made naturally be much lower defeating the purpose the! My head and blow-dry it in a couple of months all of them look amazing with `` hair.

Smoked Pork Neck Bones And Green Beans, Police Activity Madras Oregon, Triunfo Del Amor | Victoria Se Entera Quien Es Su Hija, Does Eggplant Cause Diarrhea, Articles B