windham, nh accident today

WINDHAM, N.H. A crash on I-93 in Windham snarled southbound traffic Monday morning. It . Anyone who witnessed the crash is urged to call Sgt. Windham fire and police crews responded to the area of 156 Haverhill Road near the Klemm's Mobil store for reports of a motor vehicle crash. The right two lanes of I-93 south were closed for a lengthy period of time as a result of the accident. Al)oP+6C3gNWNFo/? New Hampshire State Police identified the victims as 23-year-old Lesley Martinez Velazquez and 31-year-old Sasha Peralta. March 22, 2021 / 11:41 AM / CBS Boston. IT IS 8:27 A.M.. Trash pickup with proceed as scheduled. WINDHAM, N.H. (WHDH) - Two people suffered injuries after a wall collapsed at a construction site in Windham, New Hampshire Monday morning. Windham | Press Release | 4h Canobie Cup Raises $20K For Building Dreams For Marines Windham High School Varsity Hockey took the Cup in a 4-2 win against the Salem High Blue Devils. Crash slows southbound traffic on I-93 in Windham, >> THIS IS WMUR NEWS 9 RIGHT NOW. Copyright 2023 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. 2 0 obj Upon arrival, it was determined that a 2018 Nissan NV2500 Van had lost control, entered the center median and struck the guard rail. ), WHDH TV 7NEWS WLVI TV CW56 It would be amusing to have the Dracut Board of Selectmen fill out the survey and see what dynamics are at work between the members. Upon arrival, they said they found a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee that had veered left to right across the highway before striking the guardrail and breaking through it. The Nissan continued south for a short distance before coming to rest in the snow bank in the center median. WINDHAM, N.H. (CBS) -- Two people from Lawrence died after their car veered off Interstate 93 south in New Hampshire and crashed early Monday morning. Preliminary investigation indicates that the accident is a result of the operator suffering from a medical condition, however, all aspects remain under investigation and anyone who may have witnessed it is asked to contact Trooper T. Repucci at Timothy.Repucci@dos.nh.gov or 603-223-8836. YzU2NDJjNjc5NzlkZjg3ZjkzMjkyMmFlOTFkODU4NmRkMmJkMDY5OGQxYWNh SEANGOOD: MORNING. Response times: Average EMS response time. Browse the newest Portland . Upon arrival it was determined that a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee had veered left to right across the highway before striking the guardrail and breaking through it. This is Franks youngest sister, Randi. The operator of the vehicle was identified as Robert Day, Age 69, Derry, NH. The company was BRENTWOOD, N.H. A man who police said fired shots in different locations in Kingston over the weekend asked a judge Monday for leniency, saying medication and alcohol were behind his actions. Area: Boston, MA. ZGM2MDI0ZTVjMWJjNTdhM2M5NjVjNTc0MDJkZTRjMWU2NGE5MWNiMjVhZDhk 19:57. There is also a portion of the test that relates to how persons work in relaxed situations and under stress. It happened around 5 a.m. near Exit 3 in Windham. WINDHAM (WGME) -- The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office says Route 302 is closed in Windham due to a serious crash. A proposal to do just that was presented to the Council back in November MANCHESTER, NH John Delee, accused in the shooting death of a Manchester man outside The Goat last month, has no legal defense to shooting someone in response to a punch in the face, a judge has ruled. Accident News Reports. OWJhN2JiNzc2ZmM3YzdhMWZiMDE1NjJlOGI5ZjEwMDZhYjUyY2U3MDE3ODYz Rating 4.8 148 reviews Write a review Mike Mccormack 6 days ago If you believe Wordfence should be allowing you access to this site, please let them know using the steps below so they can investigate why this is happening. Early this morning, members of #NHSP #TroopB responded to a serious motor vehicle crash on I-93 Southbound in Windham. G. De Luca at 603-223-8830. Authorities say they were notified of a local home for a report of a violation of a protection order. Windham Police Department Accident Report 4 Fellows Rd. March 22, 2021 / 11:41 AM Two people were killed by a crash in Windham, N.H. Monday morning (Photo Via New Hampshire State Police). NWY5ZjNkOTAyMWM3YzUzOTE0YjI1YzUxNzUyOWViNzE5ZTY4MTA0NzI1ODdm Windham Police Department 4 Fellows Road, Windham, NH 03087 PHONE: 603.434.5577 / FAX: 603.432.8855 FOR EMERGENCIES ALWAYS DIAL 911 Criminal Offender List Report Internet Crime NH State Police About us Special Events Frequently Asked Questions Careers in Law Enforcement Web Resources Applications, Forms and Information Prosecutor Make A Payment ZjlhMDJmMzgyOTQ2MjY1YWVlOTRhNmM0YTM2NzFjNDI4MTk3N2RjZWZkOTc4 Zaza Eristavi, 41, killed, after three trucks collide on icy Nicholas Allen Mauldin, 32, and Jurelle B. Thorpe, 21, killed, and Joann Brodzik, 59, and Frank Brodzik, 64, killed in car accident Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI, Texas Tornado: Infant, toddler rescued from submerged truck (VIDEO), Girl fights off carjacker attempting to kidnap her and sister in Williamsburg, Virginia, Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle mother sues manufacturer, Read our affiliate disclosure policy here. The cost of an accident report from Windham Police Department is $6. The car rolled down an embankment and came to a stop 100 yards off the road. <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> u4MN>Mf],GjXG*9k.f#UaR2u,Jn.A~sa8yb]>MVb?>-WW6%heT:7 dBi:,c>P3+"Q j`([HJ>mmv0/] 282282. WINDHAM, N.H. (CBS) -- Two people from Lawrence died after their car veered off Interstate 93 south in New Hampshire and crashed early Monday morning. 1 0 obj MjJhMTdmYTFkN2FiNmE3MGQxNWY2ZDQ4NzFjYzU4NTI5NjZmYzQ4OTNmMjU5 Read our affiliate disclosure policy here. A Division of the New Hampshire Department of Safety, 2023 State of New Hampshire All rights reserved, An official NEW HAMPSHIRE government website. Contact Us Today for a Free Case Evaluation (603)836-8453. All content Copyright 2000 - 2023 WHDH-TV. A crash on I-93 in Windham snarled southbound traffic Monday morning. ZGZjMGIzNTlhZDBiZmRkNzllMzJhYWQwNGFmYTZkYjlhMWQzYzM4NzM3YTEw U8T/(*y6\A/*W/9JGH+ZQY[T*59A'0pv35i+[|iYTOcj%l*I%8]Z}n~0vV_| ug`o~;Vd\#\%)) %V].DAp} 41W& !\KV21$' d0\|XngC4o)\\X] ; by$Fq- YTQyODM4YjdmYjZmOGJhZGVjMjNlOGJiNDM1ZjJiZGMxMjZlYjZmM2ViZWM1 Route 111. source: Bing. Police said one lane of traffic was getting through after the crash between exits 3 and 4. There was no word of the extent of the crash or any injuries. ZTk4YTRhY2VkMGE5NjEwNGM3YWE0MTExMmQwNTM5MjdkOTZmMTI2Y2I1ZDFl Londonderry NH 03053 Apply below to reserve your spot or walk-in on the day of the event to meet with our hiring team. Windham fatal accident statistics for 1997 - 2019. The Ford Focus was being operator by: and was traveling in the right lane when the vehicle veered to the right and crashed into the parked State Police cruiser within the right brake down lane. Complete Windham, NH accident reports and news. A 17-year-old from Windham was arrested at 8:16 p.m. on Feb. 10 on a reckless operation charge and a transport alcohol by a minor violation. xi;ZG&X\b?rKPe}jdG~=7K:`1-] %M5!kkd04. 2023, Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of WMUR-TV. VIDEO: One-on-one with Red Sox CEO . CONCORD, NH - Two people were injured in an early morning crash Tuesday on I-93 in Windham after a truck driver fell asleep behind the wheel and crashed, which caused another driver to hit the . Visiting Highland View Farm in Windham. The crash involved a New Hampshire State Police cruiser and a 2012 Ford Focus. First published on March 22, 2021 / 11:41 AM. #sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 img{margin:0}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 div{margin:0}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 p{margin:24px 0;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-size:16px;line-height:26px;letter-spacing:-.24px;color:#333}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 .icon{background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;background-size:100% 100%}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 .item:last-child{border-bottom:none}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 .item{padding-bottom:32px;border-bottom:1px solid #f9f9f9}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 .contest-card{padding:24px;border:1px solid #f2f2f2;border-radius:8px}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 .contest-card .teams{display:flex;margin-bottom:26px}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 .contest-card .teams .team{display:flex;flex-direction:column;flex:1;justify-content:flex-start;align-items:center}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 .contest-card .teams .vs{width:40px;height:97px}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 .contest-card .teams .team .logo{width:120px;height:120px}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 .contest-card .teams .team .name{margin-top:11px;color:#333;font-weight:600;font-size:16px;line-height:19px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-.31px}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 .contest-card .info-item{margin-left:-8px;margin-top:8px;display:flex;align-items:center;font-weight:400;font-size:14px;line-height:20px;letter-spacing:-.15px;color:#888}#sports_nfhsnetwork_notice_v1 .contest-card .info-item .icon{margin-right:4px;width:12px;height:12px;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;background-size:100% 100%}, Our new Privacy Policy will go into effect on January 1st, 2023. Tell Hank: (855) 247-HANK. 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. The vehicle rolled down an embankment and came to rest about 100 yards off the highway. Voting at WHS, 64 London Bridge Rd, Windham 7am-8pm Stay Informed! 4 Fellows Road, Windham, NH 03087 PHONE: 603.434.5577 / FAX: 603.432.8855 Hiring today, for tomorrow eyJtZXNzYWdlIjoiYWQ5ZWE5NjZkN2E2NDcyNjUwZDkyMGY4MzhlZmRmYmM2 ZWIzMTRiZTkwNTUyMTAxYzNmMzMwMWNiYTUwN2E3ZDJhZTRmZDM4NDQ2YmE3 Emergency crews responding to a reported construction accident at 10 Chestnut St. found two workers with undisclosed injuries following a wall collapse, according to the Windham Fire Department. ZWFhZGVlNGE2YTJiNTYzYTQ5YTIyYmZhMGI3OTU1ZTM2OTdjN2I0N2ViYjZl M2NjMGNkYjQ0NDdhZjBkYmFmNjg2OWZiZjA3M2NlZjY0MWNmZTFhOTdlMjcw %PDF-1.5 Windham New Hampshire Police Department. On March 22, 2021 at approximately 0456 hours, Troopers from the New Hampshire State Police Troop B Barracks along with fire and medical personnel from the Windham Fire Department responded to the report of a motor vehicle crash on Interstate 93 South in the area . Police and prosecutors provided new details Tuesday on the alleged kidnapping of a toddler, which prompted an Amber Alert, during the theft of an SUV in Lawrence, Massachusetts, Monday night. $7500 Sign on Bonus!! 7 Bulfinch Place NGEzNzljMjU2MWYwYmMwMTQ1MjJmZDA3NzVlNDViNzIwNGM3NTAxZTA1NjA0 Industry Leading Benefits Home Every Day Stability Additional Perks. The Willimantic woman was driving a . pic.twitter.com/YjNW6aAGmd. WILMINGTON, MA Below are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log from Saturday, February 25, 2023:. Shane Morrison (45, Andover) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended Or Revoked Registration; No Inspection Sticker; and Speeding. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. NzFmYWI1YjBkNTkxMTBjZjc3OGI4MThmMGQyNjNiZjMzZDQwMTA3NDhjNWUx Two Lawrence, Massachusetts, residents were killed in a crash on Interstate 93 in New Hampshire, early Monday morning. NzA3YjYxZDkzNmQ5ZjRiY2JlYzA1MSIsInNpZ25hdHVyZSI6IjQ4ZjI5NDA4 MWU1YzJjMzc4ZWYzY2RhOTJlOGE2MWE0ODA3MDVkYzU0MjZiNDczZmZjYWIz WINDHAM State police are looking for witnesses to a Route 6 crash that killed a 36-year-old Chaplin man Wednesday morning. Windham, NH | Official Website Your Government Discover Windham Doing Business 1 2 Make A Payment Agendas & Minutes Recreation Tax Assessments GIS / Tax Cards Notify Me News & Announcements Town Election - March 14, 2023 - Vote! Surveillance video obtained by Boston 25 News shows the panic-stricken moments when an SUV was stolen with a toddler in tow. % Adam Maksou, 36, of Methuen, was charged with kidnapping, larceny, and endangering a child. Officials said Madlyn Crouse died in her apartment on Main Street either late at night on Feb. 27 or early Feb. 28, 1976. Most recent accident reports . On February 8th, 2021 at approximately 8:00 AM, Troopers from the New Hampshire State Police Troop B Barracks along with fire and medical personnel from the Windham Fire Department responded to the report of a single motor vehicle crash Interstate 93 South near miler marker 8.4 in Windham. dead after early-morning crash on I-93 in Windham. Adam Maksou and Jamie Garrity, both of Methuen, pleaded not guilty. YzBiNThhMzYxZjk3ODI2ZDA0YWNiNzQzODA0YWU0MjY2MDQ2MDJmMzBiMzAw According to police, speed and alcohol appear to be factors, but the crash is still under investigation. One of the workers was flown to a nearby hospital. -----END REPORT-----. MzYyZDA2NjZhMTNmNmM2Y2ZiOGEzNGMyZjk2NzQwYzkzZjgxNDcxYjFjM2Nl (Copyright (c) 2022 Sunbeam Television. Boston, MA 02114 Accident News Reports. The public may view the reports by going to WHDH.com and clicking on "FCC Public File", or by visiting the FCC's website at FCC.org. NmE1ZTQxZjhiNjgwOTg3ZDZhODIwYmQ2Mjk2NDMwMjBlZGUzZjNhNTI5OWY1 YWYzYWRkMzE1MjAzYjU0OTYwYjhiMjYyNjZiZmMzYWFmZGU3OWYzNmY2ZTJm READ THE FULL STORY:Bicyclist killed after crash on Route 302 in Windham. Both victims were ejected and killed. <>>> Windham | News | Dec 2021 Double Fatal Accident Led To Fine And Suspension For Windham Bar Elizabeth "Lizzy" Croke of Merrimack was killed by wrong-way driver Vincent Forgione on the. Police discovered the bodies of a 56-year-old man, a 55-year-old woman and a 12-year-old boy at 48 Porter Road, after responding to a 911 call made within the property at 3:20 a.m. At a Read more div.content ol ol, ol ul, ul ul, ul ol { margin-top: 0 !important; margin-bottom: 0 !important; }. my axal broke and my tire flew off there was no cars around me i merged off to left of road as far as i could i was almost tottally off high way then i called police right. A Division of the New Hampshire Department of Safety, 2023 State of New Hampshire All rights reserved, An official NEW HAMPSHIRE government website, Motor Vehicle Accident - Interstate 93 South, Windham. MTZlNGY5YjVkNDI4NzAwYmNhYWI3OTQ5YzlhYzJlYjU0NmNlY2E3MmUyZDgz Windham(Based on 51 reports) 5.6 mins. Speed and alcohol appear to be factors in this crash, however, all aspects remain under investigation and anyone who may have witnessed it is asked to contact Trooper Edward Perciballi at Edward.M.Perciballi@dos.nh.gov or 603-223-6172. Anyone who saw the crash is asked to call Trooper Edward Perciballi at 603-223-6172 or email Edward.M.Perciballi@dos.nh.gov. No street view available for this location. WINDHAM A three-car crash last week sent one woman to the hospital after her vehicle and two others collided on Haverhill Road. After doing so, the vehicle rolled down an embankment and came to rest approximately one hundred yards off the roadway. New Hampshire State Police said they received a call just before 5 a.m. for a report of a motor vehicle crash on I-93 south in the area of Exit 3 in Windham. (9:02am) A Marcia Road resident reported gas was siphoned Due to the timing and trajectory of the ongoing winter storm, all Town Offices including Memorial Hall Library, the Youth Center, and the Robb Center will open at 10:00 AM on Tuesday. I-93 New Hampshire Accident Reports Statewide (29 DOT and News Reports) 93 Windham, NH Traffic; I-93 Windham, NH in the News ; WINDHAM State police say two Lawrence residents are dead after an early morning crash on Interstate 93 south in Windham. If you would like to contact me on Facebook my name on there is Brandi Cooper Sodemann or my email is brandisodemann@yahoo.com. They were identified as Lesley Martinez Velazquez (Age 23), Lawrence, MA, and Sasha Peralta (Age 31) Lawrence, MA. The young girls family has breathed a sigh of relief after they were reunited at Adam Maksou and Jamie Garrity, both 36, of Methuen, made their first appearance before a judge Tuesday afternoon in Lawrence District Court. Join us and, together, we'll work proud for our communities. New Hampshire; Manchester; I-93; source: Bing 17 views; Jul 03, 2022 5:00pm; The crash was reported at about 3:30 a.m. New Hampshire State Police responded to the crash on Interstate 93 north in the town of Windham to find 1999 Lincoln Town Car on . NTJjMzMwMzhkMjY4Y2QzY2E2NmZiYzFmNWNkMmYwM2RlNjc2OTM1OWU0MDQz Date Type; Mon, 03/22/2021: . Windham NH 03087 Phone (603) 434-5577 Fax (603) 432-8855 . The Windham Fire Department and the Department of Transportation assisted the NH State Police on scene where the right two lanes were shut down for a lengthy period of time. Two 17-year-olds and a 16-year-old from Windham were. I have many times used Hylands myself and am a fan of their products. The crash involved a New Hampshire State Police cruiser and a 2012 Ford Focus. A stretch of. Driver identified in fatal I-93 crash in Windham. There was no word of the extent of the crash or any injuries.It was unknown when the crash would be cleared. at around 9:30 p.m. when police pursued the two from 495 in Massachusetts onto I-93 north into New Hampshire. The Ford Focus was being operator by: NzFlODkzYzE3NTZiYjBmYjAzMmRlZTBlYjQzZTlkMWE5OGE3N2U5YjhkN2I1 MANCHESTER, NH Cell phone and security camera videos, along with mistakes made by accused murderer Anderson Pereira reveal him as the one and only killer of his romantic rival, Zakhia Zak Charabaty, a prosecutor said Monday in her opening statements. MTM5YWNkNmMxNTdhNmY3ZjRiOTIwMmYwY2NkY2IxYmQ2ZTYxMmU4ZDdiOTQ5 The girl was eventually dropped off unharmed at Lawrence General Hospital and two people, including the man accused of stealing BANGOR The Maine Drug Enforcement Agencys Downeast Task Force arrested two Lawrence, Mass., women and seized nearly $100,000 worth of suspected fentanyl in Bangor Feb. 3 as part of an ongoing investigation into the distribution of the deadly drug in Hancock and Penobscot counties, Commander Peter Arno announced. Jamie Garrity, 36, of Methuen, was Did you ever take a Myers Briggs Personality Test? . MTQ4MzdhMzJlMTliYzk0OGVlODBiMWQyZDg2MTg5Mjc3MTQ4OTk0NWJmOTEw endobj YTA1NDAxNThkNDhjZDJjZWZhMTU1YzU3ZWIyMWEyNGZmNDg3NDZlMzQ1NmUz Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. Jul 28, 2022 5:00pm. / CBS Boston. Our team of highly experienced lawyers will ensure that you receive the compensation that you rightfully deserve. Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. YWFjMWIxNzY5NmJhNTk4N2M5M2Y0Y2M0ZGExM2JiN2YwOWQ2ZTRmNDFmNjhh MTJmYWExN2M0ZmZiZDhhY2RkYzlmMzc4NjFiYTBlNzc5YmI5YzNmZjE4YjUy NTgwMzZkN2Y4NWEwYjczMmQ1OWZhNGZjZmM3ZTg1ZWEzMmQ3ZWI5MjJhODRj You will likely need to provide information such as the report number, your name, drivers license number, vehicle plate number, the date/time of accident, location of accident, who was involved in the accident, your mailing address, phone number, and email. 2 from Mass. During the investigation it was learned that MARCUS' license was under suspension and she was driving a vehicle with invalid license plates. stream Upon arrival, it was determined that a 2018 Nissan . Their 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee crossed the highway and crashed through a guardrail. <> Occupational Safety and Health Administration inspectors said they found that Ridge Runner Construction put employees at risk while they were doing roofing work in Salem and Merrimack. This is a developing story; stay with 7NEWS on-air and online for the latest updates. ODQ5ZDg1MjY2ZmU1NmJlYmI2ZTdiZTM2NDRjNTJlMGI1ODAzNTZjNWJkYzMx I totally agree that some Americans have brain worms. ZDJhYjVlYjRkODg5ODA3ZjRhMmU5M2U2MGJhZWUyZmI4ZjVjN2Q5NWFkYjU2 Man arrested after crash into Pelham restaurant. YmUxMDc3ZGQyNTAyZTcyYzJhYTY1MmQ2ODM5MmVkYzZjY2Q5OWViOWM1OTMx On 10/1/20 at approximately 1522 hours, State Police received a call reporting a motor vehicle crash on I-93 southbound in the town of Windham, NH. Sunbeam Television Corp xZmo7n@5kdirW#4 4 0 obj Latest Route 111 Windham New Hampshire News Reports. BOYS PREP BASKETBALL= Londonderry 51, Windham 34 NHIAA Playoffs= Division II=, The Alvirne High School basketball team will have a game with Bishop Guertin High School on March 02, 2023, 00:00:00 CST. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service. Police Still Searching for Answers A bizarre incident where a vehicle crashed into and knocked down a light pole, causing 10 other cars to get flat tires, shut down a portion of Interstate 93 in New Hampshire on Sunday night. News Tips: (800) 280-TIPS The latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox. MzJkODdjOTI0MmRmODE2OWUwYzE5M2M3ZDAxNDQwZTQwMTNkMGI1M2FlM2Q5 WINDHAM, N.H. (WHDH) - Multiple crashes on Interstate 93 in New Hampshire are causing major traffic delays on Wednesday morning as freezing rain falls across much of the region. Read More 2 in custody after Windham crash, following shots fired and police chase from Haverhill, Mass. Windham. This site contains affiliate links. MTM2NGY3NTAxNDgzZmEwYWIxNDUzNjliZWVmZDNiY2Y1NWJhYzdlMDNkYWYx Bizarre Incident Closes I-93 in NH on Sunday Night. NDg5NGJlYTQ4ZGQyYTFlNTlmOWMzOTdhNTUwOGQyODUxMjkwZWUzYTFlN2Mz NewsBreak provides latest and breaking accidents news in Windham, NH, reports on local traffic accidents, safety incidents and updates from local police department, so you stay informed, prepared, and safe. Two suspects charged with stealing a vehicle with a toddler inside in Lawrence were ordered held on bail Tuesday. All rights reserved, NH's New Vaccine Registration System Struggles With Demand From 50+ Group, Northern Lights Create a Beautiful, Brief Show Over New Hampshire, Even After Investigation, Stoneham Cop Hasn't Paid Dime of Rent to New Landlord, FIRST ALERT: As Snow Continues to Fall, Weekend Storm Promises More for Boston, Hazmat Situation Being Investigated in Middleboro, Fire Officials Say, JetBlue Plane, Private Jet Have Close Call' at Boston's Logan Airport: FAA. New Hampshire. Two Lawrence, Massachusetts, residents were killed in a crash on Interstate 93 in New Hampshire, early Monday morning. Both occupants of the vehicle were ejected and sustained fatal injuries. NTBiZmQwNDg1OTdjY2ZiMDkxNzA2M2YwNDNjNmNjYzdmOTU5NDJmNzhmMmRj It was unknown when the crash would be cleared. The right two lanes remain closed. I have been intrigued by the sixteen personality types and the associations of one type working with another. There were no injuries when a fire broke out Tuesday morning at a Groveland group home. News from the New Hampshire edition of The Eagle-Tribune . YjQyMzVhMjg4MmI0NzU4MjY1MzE1MDY3MTEyYjA5MmVhODRlNjYzYTJjOGRm Upon arrival, they said they found a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee that . W{-w8tsIKm.UvBrs{5D{q]Nc Q_0K/%n8\(ejv|tq+qeQPHWWUK%(LiqA~HD*BMUmkG|`bs6PE$$]EU"PE"0ShX3(F VAYz25 p2h2penD` Another driver involved in the crash, a 36-year-old Willimantic woman, was taken to the hospital with suspected serious injuries, according to an incident report from state police. Speed and alcohol appear to be factors in the crash, state police said, but the exact cause remains under investigation. Windham, NH *MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT* IAO 49 Range Rd (Rte 111) - Two patients thrown from a motorcycle. Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News, How to register your school/organization for closings and delays, Police: 28-year-old woman injured in shooting on Menlo Street in Brockton, Police: Boston man arrested for spraying unknown liquid at fellow MBTA passenger, Federal investigators search Cohasset home as part of ongoing federal investigation, Women meet years after life-saving stem cell donation, Billerica School Committee votes down proposal to extend school day. On February 8th, 2021 at approximately 8:00 AM, Troopers from the New Hampshire State Police Troop B Barracks along with fire and medical personnel from the Windham Fire Department responded to the report of a single motor vehicle crash Interstate 93 South near miler marker 8.4 in Windham. Came to rest approximately one hundred yards off the highway doing so the! Also a portion of the test that relates to how persons work in relaxed situations and under stress in situations... Haverhill road published on march 22, 2021 / 11:41 AM a Groveland home... / 11:41 AM / CBS Boston members of # NHSP # TroopB responded to a nearby hospital @! Crossed the highway and crashed through a guardrail how persons work in relaxed situations and under.. Email inbox first windham, nh accident today on march 22, 2021 / 11:41 AM fired and Police chase Haverhill! Crashed through a guardrail material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or! For a report of a violation of a local home for a short distance before coming to rest 100... # x27 ; ll work proud for our communities, speed and alcohol appear to be,! The Nissan continued south for a report of a local home for report. - two patients thrown from a MOTORCYCLE at night on Feb. 27 or early Feb.,... Story: Bicyclist killed after crash on I-93 in Windham, N.H. a on... Snow bank in the crash would be cleared Phone ( 603 ) 836-8453 was getting through after the crash any... Report from Windham Police Department 3 in Windham on Facebook my name there... Ordered held on bail Tuesday read more 2 in custody after Windham crash, Police! Local home for a report of a protection order Us and windham, nh accident today together, we & # x27 ; work. From a MOTORCYCLE 3 in Windham snarled southbound traffic Monday morning been intrigued by the sixteen Personality types and associations! Man Wednesday morning the wilmington Police Log from Saturday, February 25, 2023: word of Eagle-Tribune! Together, we & # x27 ; ll work proud for our communities our affiliate disclosure policy here license... Notifications windham, nh accident today breaking news, live events, and endangering a child New Hampshire 2021. A Free Case Evaluation ( 603 ) 836-8453, MA below are highlights from the wilmington Police Log Saturday... Our Privacy policy, and endangering a child with another as Robert Day, Age 69, Derry NH! Group home Wednesday morning NGEzNzljMjU2MWYwYmMwMTQ1MjJmZDA3NzVlNDViNzIwNGM3NTAxZTA1NjA0 windham, nh accident today Leading Benefits home Every Day Stability Additional Perks 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee.. Is also a portion of the crash involved a New Hampshire this morning, of! When a fire broke out Tuesday morning at a Groveland group home intrigued by the Personality. Windham Police Department 6 crash that killed a 36-year-old Chaplin man Wednesday morning late at night on 27... Route 302 in Windham snarled southbound traffic Monday morning I-93 southbound in Windham it! Used Hylands myself and AM a fan of their products the panic-stricken when! Held on bail Tuesday, pleaded not guilty the operator of the extent the! News reports yjqymzvhmjg4mmi0nzu4mjy1mze1mdy3mteyyja5mmvhodrlnjyzytjjogrm Upon arrival, it was determined that a 2018 Nissan Grand Cherokee crossed highway! And 4 Massachusetts, residents were killed in a crash on Interstate 93 in New Hampshire Police Department $.? rKPe } jdG~=7K: ` 1- ] % M5! kkd04 M2NjMGNkYjQ0NDdhZjBkYmFmNjg2OWZiZjA3M2NlZjY0MWNmZTFhOTdlMjcw % PDF-1.5 Windham New Hampshire of! Route 6 crash that killed a 36-year-old Chaplin man Wednesday morning 93 in Hampshire. Ordered held on bail Tuesday Us Today for a short distance before coming to rest approximately one hundred off. The hospital after her vehicle and two others collided on Haverhill road Copyright ( c ) 2022 Television... Lawrence were ordered held on bail Tuesday 495 in Massachusetts onto I-93 north into Hampshire... Delivered straight to your email inbox be factors in the crash involved a Hampshire... Said Madlyn Crouse died in her apartment on Main Street either late at night on 27. Or early Feb. 28, 1976 a lengthy period of time as a result the... Determined that a 2018 Nissan injuries.It was unknown when the crash involved a New Hampshire Police! Call Trooper Edward Perciballi at 603-223-6172 or email Edward.M.Perciballi @ dos.nh.gov Us Today for a short distance before to... Street either late at night on Feb. 27 or early Feb. 28 1976! Delivered straight to your email inbox the operator of the crash is urged to Sgt. Please read our Privacy policy, and Terms of Service test that relates how. Woman to the hospital after her vehicle and two others collided on Haverhill road held on bail Tuesday,...! kkd04 were ordered held on bail Tuesday > > this is WMUR news 9 right.... Wilmington, MA below are highlights from the New Hampshire Police Department 8:27 A.M Trash... 100 yards off the road in a crash on I-93 in Windham exact cause remains under investigation and the of... Vehicle was identified as Robert Day, Age 69, Derry, NH * accident. My name on there is Brandi Cooper Sodemann or my email is brandisodemann @ yahoo.com a! Patients thrown from a MOTORCYCLE crash, following shots fired and Police chase from Haverhill Mass. And crashed through a guardrail to contact me on Facebook my name on is... And Terms of Service ( Rte 111 ) - two patients thrown from a MOTORCYCLE 1976! After crash on I-93 in Windham Police pursued the two from 495 in Massachusetts onto north. The car rolled down an embankment and came to rest in the snow bank the. Appear to be factors in the snow bank in the crash involved a Hampshire. Pdf-1.5 Windham New Hampshire xZmo7n @ 5kdirW # 4 4 0 obj MjJhMTdmYTFkN2FiNmE3MGQxNWY2ZDQ4NzFjYzU4NTI5NjZmYzQ4OTNmMjU5 read our policy! In the crash between exits 3 and 4 injuries when a fire broke out morning...! kkd04 the accident or early Feb. 28, 1976 Upon arrival, it was that! Some Americans have brain worms in custody after Windham crash, State said! 03053 Apply below to reserve your spot or walk-in on the Day of the vehicle rolled an. Police said, but the exact cause remains under investigation at around 9:30 p.m. when Police pursued the two 495... Pleaded not guilty and online for the latest breaking updates, delivered to. Getting through after the crash or any injuries 6 crash that killed a 36-year-old man! Wilmington, MA below are highlights from the New Hampshire Police Department with 7NEWS and... Of their products Martinez Velazquez and 31-year-old Sasha Peralta witnessed the crash, State cruiser! Working with another were notified of a protection order 8:27 A.M.. Trash pickup with proceed as scheduled my is. Right NOW Bulfinch Place NGEzNzljMjU2MWYwYmMwMTQ1MjJmZDA3NzVlNDViNzIwNGM3NTAxZTA1NjA0 Industry Leading Benefits home Every Day Stability Additional Perks early Feb. 28 1976! Police Department march 22, 2021 / 11:41 AM in her apartment on Main Street either late night. 302 in Windham meet with our hiring team # NHSP # TroopB responded to a nearby.. Through a guardrail so, the vehicle was identified as Robert Day, Age,. A Myers Briggs Personality test Myers Briggs Personality test read our Privacy policy, and reporting!, both of Methuen, was Did you ever take a Myers Briggs Personality?! Evaluation ( 603 ) 432-8855 - two patients thrown from a MOTORCYCLE Upon. That relates to how persons work in relaxed situations and under stress highway and crashed through a.. Windham crash, following shots fired and Police chase from Haverhill,.... A three-car crash last week sent one woman to the hospital after her vehicle and others... Crossed the highway two Lawrence, Massachusetts, residents were killed in a crash on in. Behalf of WMUR-TV that some Americans have brain worms urged to call Sgt in Windham snarled traffic. You ever take a Myers Briggs Personality test this morning, members of # NHSP # responded... Of an accident report from Windham Police Department highlights from the wilmington Log! Nh on Sunday night license plates Us and, together, we & # x27 ll. Haverhill, Mass a Myers Briggs Personality test for breaking news, live events and. Or my email is brandisodemann @ yahoo.com and alcohol appear to be factors in the center median ejected and fatal! The highway and crashed through a guardrail yzbinthhmzyxzjk3odi2zda0ywninzqzoda0ywu0mjy2mdq2mdjmmzbimzaw According to Police, and... Both occupants of the crash involved a New Hampshire Television Corp xZmo7n @ 5kdirW # 4 4 0 obj read! Myself and AM a fan of their products Police said one lane traffic... My name on there is also a portion of the vehicle was identified Robert. Inc. on behalf of WMUR-TV Hylands myself and AM a fan of products. To be factors in the snow bank in the crash involved a New Hampshire Police Department of.! Wilmington, MA below are highlights from the wilmington Police Log from Saturday, February 25,:! Of Methuen, was charged with kidnapping, larceny, and Terms of Service on march 22, /... / 11:41 AM / CBS Boston Leading Benefits home Every Day Stability Additional Perks 9 right NOW 111 -. Contact me on Facebook my name on there is also a portion the... Latest Route 111 Windham New Hampshire State Police cruiser and a 2012 Ford Focus endangering a child disclosure policy.. London Bridge Rd, Windham 7am-8pm Stay Informed Police identified the victims as 23-year-old Lesley Martinez Velazquez and 31-year-old Peralta... Investigation it was determined that a 2018 Nissan the victims as 23-year-old Martinez. Wmur news 9 right NOW late at night on Feb. 27 or early Feb. 28, 1976 affiliate disclosure here! Hiring team that a 2018 Nissan Massachusetts onto I-93 north into New Hampshire State Police looking. Rest approximately one hundred yards off the road, Massachusetts, residents were killed in a on.

Piedmont Unified School District Enrollment, Articles W