what happened to rock river arms

Enjoy 45% Off Rock River Arms Goods At Walmart. By the time most of them have and Springfield Arms starts looking for a new home, they wont be welcome there. I posted a similar comment on another article about the same subject matter, but again, and for emphasis: SPRINGFIELD IS DEAD TO ME. Oh yes, the Senator behind the bill has many skeletons, http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/illinois-state-senator-don-harmon-law-firm-makes-millions-from-state-agencies-pension-funds-the-watchdogs-oak-park/. Two more companies added to my do not buy from list. Compare. Henry and Ruger for the win. However, too many judges seem to rule on what they think should be fine, instead of the law. My inventory of six XD pistols two 1911 .45s and two M 1As will be up for sale tommorow. They have a good ongoing business, why jeopardize it? Its a FACT that those brands are twice the price as Ruger. Aluminum Mags Just Starting At $14.00 At Rock River Arms. Rock River Arms earned their reputation by manufacturing some of the most accurate and reliable semi-auto rifles for the law enforcement and civilian markets. So I went on a buying spree. Be everywhere until the bill is toast. As if they want to implode. Wheres the proof they had enough influence to dictate what that organization did. After the event I hadnt seen a shipping notification. They mustve been channeling Bill Ruger. Not saying you have to like what happened, but its soviet Illinois, it was going to happen with or without their opposition. Your Price: $744.13. The company was founded in 1996 by brothers Mark and Lynne Zanders. Who Makes Rock River Arms? They make a so-so M14 copy that can only stand up because Norinco cant export their el-cheapo copy here anymore. Whats more, Larsonseems genuinely appalled by what happened. But theyve already heard from their customers about the IFMA sell-out. I live in Illinois. This is how capitalism works. If CTD notices panic buying, cancels prior sales and refunds them, so it can resell stuff that belonged to its customers, thats not their right. WebA similar thing happened with Yeti and the NRA, where Yeti ended their NRA-specific discount program but included them in a broader discount program. But Illinois only has about 2.1m gun owners of 12m population thats fewer by a significant margin than the number of hard-core urban Dems in Chicago alone. Lobbying groups run on a lot of assumptions and they dont take a vote from membership every time a change is made to a bill that they think concerns their members. A corrupt Illinois politician. Cant beat that! No, they stood by and let their customers get screwed. Boom. SA created it). RRA is pretty close to Iowa iirc. Cant this fool see how much this is going to hes going to hurt his own pocketbook for this tiny edge? And the law mainly affecting small businesses, thats a feature, I think, not a bug. With support like that, who needs Everytown? RRA and Springfield can suck my dong, they will never get a penny from me. If they pull funding from the group well have some decent evidence that they didnt and dont support this carve out and are catching crap for something which they had no part in creating. Neither excuse is a proper justification. Some would disagree. Rock River's LAR-458 is the top pick for hunters because of its value, excellent trigger and superb accuracy. Id like to see Springfield make a correction here but it might be too late for that. Watch the TonyBen videos on YouTube. We need the pistols to get to our rifles anyway. Why does Ruger all of the sudden get a pass on treachery? Beretta kicked Maryland to the curb for their ridiculous gun laws. Yes, that is the cloud which is usually much larger than the silver lining. Here I was just falling in love with my SA 1911 Loaded. At least the company would survive, even if the move was costly. A big reason that these rifles shoot so well is the barrel. The barrels Rock River use come from the Connecticut-based company, Wilson Arms (wilsonarms.com). Wilson makes the barrel, contours it and starts the chambering process. This wasnt the first time gun dealer licensing has come up in Illinois. After asking you if youd like to sign up for a membership, and cc insurance. CTD does our best to price our products at market value. Id say they are a step above most other production 1911s. All businesses are licensed at the state level. Rock River booth at the NRA convention, owner Chuck Larson has professed innocence in the matter. Or in the General Assembly. The news of Springfield Armory and Rock River Arms selling Illinois gun dealers and gun owners down the river continues to spread among The People of The Gun. No more. So many good options, why buy from jackasses. A CEO that listens to the customer. This attention to accuracy is especially evident in Rock Rivers new model, the Advanced Tactical Hunter V2 (ATH V2). The RBG-1S is available in .308 Win./7.62x51 and 6.5 Creedmoor, with a 20-, 22- or 24-inch barrel, and a black, green or tan stock. Overall, this is a good, solid rifle. I want to see how they fix the mess they created with the people who liked their product. Everyone (hopefully) recognizes that Bloomberg et al use bad legislation in NY and elsewhere as models to sell to politicians elsewhere, hence the need to use all available legal avenues to demonstrate the fallout from such actions. Other places have them for $200.00. Hes totally grasping at straws on that point in his video. (This is in response to Mark). Glock and S&W sell their guns to states like NY, NJ, HI that trample our 2A rights every day but I dont see you bashing them and Ill bet most of you own a Glock or a S&W. Im sorry, I mean they would ask after putting you and your fliers in the dumpster. Wrong. Springfield is DEAD to me. So Rock River spent at least $50.000 fund the Illinois Firearms Manufacturers Association. I imagine that there will be a few FFLs leaving IL. * How to order a firearm: See The Guide. You can not name another firearms manufacture today that has done more than Ruger to support the NRA, the 2A and firearms owners. When you need mags that you can count on with each and every shot, make sure you turn to Rock River Arms! Springfield Armorys Defend your legacy has a huge hypocritical meaning now. I cannot in good conscience support in any way a company that would pull this kind of stunt. The law doesnt get past the senate without Springfields cooperation. That guy knows the M14 and M1a rifles. When I found out that they hire Vets to assemble and test them, it was icing on the cake and I got one for low $400s. Good luck with that RRA. That will never happen now. Screw them. He was busted before for bribing a Colonel on a Salvadorean arms deal. It washis lobbyist whostood aside on a bill that rations everyday Illinoisans to nine firearm transfers per year. My time stinks apparently. So in a nutshell Ruger and Springfield are now on the list. This just proves that point. Springfield Armory today is a strong supporter of everything 2A. Did you expect anything less than shady from the Illinois legislature? Rock Bolt Gun Rbg-1s Starting At $4,450. Dicks/Field & Stream, Troy, Hexmag, RRA, Springfield Arms, Target, CTD, et al, are making it hard on themselves.They are alienating their demographic. People are watching everything the government and companies are doing now. After the 2004 sunset of the Assault Weapons Ban, AR pistols developed rapidly and have become popular. 2nd Amendment Supporters are up in "Arms" pun intended about the News broken by The Truth About Guns article concerning recent state licensing for all Illinois gun dealers that IFMA (Illinois Firearms Manufacturers Association) a lobbying group back by Springfield Armory and Rock River Especially ones outside Chiraq. Sadly I have two. Seems like a stand up guy to me. After further review, Rock River Arms, Inc. (RRA) is immediately severing all ties with the Illinois Firearms Manufacturers Association (IFMA). We feel that IFMAs integrity is compromised and we will not be a part of the organization. Down side is nobody making spare mags for it yet other than Hornor Defense. Having this blow up the day before a brand-new product launch at the NRA convention is basically the exact opposite of fortuitous timings for Springfield. If RRA didnt know about this and, as a sign of their disgust, drops their funding and membership in the trade group youd still hold them accountable? It might not have, but then again, if Senator Harmon didnt think it wouldnt have gotten himthat last vote or two he needed, he wouldnthave offered the deal. And theyre telling their friends. In order to try to get a lock on about 1.6 million FOID holders in Illinois, Springfield has angered the other 80 million gun owners in the rest of the nation. I wanted one with the threaded barrel and suppressor sights. Its not difficult. Springfields crime here is they didnt immediately counter the IFMA when the IFMA dropped opposition to a bill. No offense intended. Couple of Butler Buildings, concrete pad to support machinery loading, movers and a power hookup. Rock River Arms has built a reputation as a quality maker of modern sporting rifles and offers an extremely diverse list of models and options. Or cameras? But I didnt detect a lot of love in his words. Why does anyone ever even try to work with them? Thanks for Nothing SA. Springfield cleaning to get the taint out of there. AND started planning to move out of the state. He kept his marginal Mini-14 from hitting the list, selling out the gun owner in the process! Somehow, I get the idea the House will be a cakewalk for any anti-gun bill compared to the Senate, which this one has already passed. WebRock River Arms LAR-15 Lightweight Mountain Rifle | MT1800X 5.56 NATO (223 Rem), 16" Chrome-Moly Lightweight BBL, Semi-Automatic, 6-Position Black Stock, Black Finish, RRA Lightweight, 30+1 Rds. Shame! The company is based in Genesco Illinois, near Chicago. Was going to purchase a TRP and was looking at RRA ar. The future for firearms manufacturers is less than certain due to falling demand and moving a 50year old corporation like SA out of state is a huge expenditure. Make the bill political kryptonite. But do they double down on their error (Target) or put things into place that not only fix the error but make them new and better than ever. Advertise their treachery. I hope that it will bankrupt them, for it appears to be the only way these gun companies will learned to to alienate their comsumers. Thats rolling over and showing your belly while wagging your tail. Some times they have deals. But I struggle with the NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER SUPPORT THIS COMPANY. Bill Ruger was key in the implementing of the 94 AWB, refusing to sell evil 20+ round magazines to anyone but .gov entities? At least Henry, like Ruger, is 100% American. Rock River LAR-8 .308. I have to say this really makes me mad. Thats bad, dont get me wrong. Damn This is turning into that mob with the torches looking for Frankenstein. As I said on Thursday, when it comes to RRA I was, and still am, unsure if they had any foreknowledge of what was about to occur. Accurate and precise for Theyre sole purpose is to protect their own interests. I think a hit to Springfield sales should get them leaning on the IFMA (who should be facing a hit to subscribers) enough for the IFMA to not fold in the future. If you apply more than 9 make-ups in a year, you are in cosmetology businesses. IRS records have also been found that shows Reese is on the board of IFMA. Same here. We need more FFLs down here so there will be some competition. I totally agree Travis. I think probably not. Id bet a bunch of employees would jump at the chance go move from IL to TN or MO or TX. THEY MUST BE BOYCOTTED INTO BANKRUPTCY. Ruger was making superior quality products using totally American resources. You see once you jump in bed with the marketing types and throw millions at image you quickly discover that your rudder fell off long ago and now youre not sure what you stand forif anything. Search Ruger anti gun. I have an SA Profesional that I really like and was strongly considering a Custom Carry, but this turn of events gives me a real pause to that idea. cant hornor us people gun rights I say F THEM ALL. I would have called my lawyer, the NRA and a publicist. All have been accurate and reliable. Because of rumors of canceled orders. Ive spoken with a couple of bigger dealers in Illinois in the past 24 hours. No sane company would move in to Illinois unless it was to curry political favor in Chicago as Boeing moving their HQ (no production) did. I think they and Illinois deserve each other and I hope they both end up on the wrong end of history. Illinoying is pushing to get shut down. Im not selling it because of this cluster, but Im not buying from RRA again either. Probably go back to looking at CZ and Walther offerings. And gun control wins, like this keep the gravy train flowing so they can continue to draw a paycheck and keep on going. They spent weeks trying to gin up interest in the XD-E introduction with their mysterious ads, and it was all for nothing. They are good weapons but I Cant help but feel betrayed when I look at them now. The ATH V2 comes with an 18-inch, stainless steel, I fail to see how giving the box stores a leg up on the gun shops helps Rock River or Springfield Arms in any way. We feel that IFMAs There are millions of people in the US who no longer think that its enough to fight and die for these rights. Great comment, but I dont think it is enough. Maybe worst of all, passage gives anti-gunners a win they desperately needed. The S&W deal with Clinton was made on March 17, 2000 and the company was sold for $45 million ($15 million cash and $30 million in acquired debt) on May 11, 2001 As has been said by numerous others, that Springer I had thought about buying just got thrown under the bus. is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. And Im not giving them up, to anybody, under any circumstances. Typical narrow minded hypocrites. AND everyone that the lobbyist represents must be in agreement. Rock River Arms is one of the largest manufacturers of AR-15 rifles in the United States. Antifa is showing what they are willing to do, watch their fellow komrad take a LEO beanbag round to the wang and keep marching. I know I wont be buying anything else from springfield armory. RRA will wind up being an LE only shop. If Rauner is serious about re-election he will veto this flaming sack of shite. That alone is enough to put them out of business. Bill Ruger retired from the company in 2000 and died in 2002. Now Springfield will learn the hard way. in some cases they are just as passionate about their brands. The Springfields looked to be a good value. With all the gun control in northern Illinois how the hell can they screw all of us like this! You ask what was Springfield supposed to do? Built on the companys RRAGE upper and lower receiver and handguard assemblies, the pistol delivers a sleek profile. I have been casually looking at getting a 1911. I dont have anything from either of the turncoat manufacturers and based on their actions, I never will. Do you rednecks and white trash go out of your way to get the their wrong every single time? WebRock River Arms RAGE AR-15 Rifle 5.56 Nato / .223 Rem, 16" BBL, 6 Position Stock, M-LOK Free Float Rail, 30 Round, LAR-15M - Model DS1850 Carbine. When no one else had any left. If youve already implemented them, great. WebSo What Happened At Rock River Arms & Springfield Armory??? Neither will have the working capitol to sustain a relocation. So thats a reason for ignoring the fact that Ruger basically wrote the assault weapons ban? The bills author was (mostly) Rugers attorneys. CMMG .300 blackout will become my next purchase. If truth about guns knows whats good for them, theyll be taking this story down and apologizing publicly for spreading untrue assumptions. The idea being that this bill is so toxic that Senators passing it or the Governor signing it will be drawn into a wide-ranging financial and criminal probe. Theyve earned back the support of 2A advocates, imo. Absolutely love them. It may not even pass the House. I bought 6 smith & wessons before I ever knew about the incident. Didnt you read this article? Make this a massive intractable mess. I hear you on that Ruger. How many Illinois politicians wind up going to jail? Ruger sold us out on the 94 AWB and it is well documented. No wonder were in trouble, POTG are clueless. WebThis is the perfet mag for your LAR-15, and will work great in any AR-15 platform rifle. They fixed the old rifle, returned it to me and offered me the M1A for all the troubles I had experienced. I put 3.5k rounds through it before a malfunction. Did Springfield get shouted down at their own party? An M1A was at the top of my wish list that I saving for. Do you know how much the dealer bought them for? My sprinters were not seeing much action lately. Anytown on I80 feels like the Chicago area to the downstaters. Any combination of buying or selling that exceeds 9 is a crime if youre not a dealer. The Ceo needs to retire, and everyone on the upper levels canned to. Colona, IL (May 2020) Rock River Arms, one of the industry leaders in AR-platform firearms, expands its line of defensive semi-autos with the introduction of the RRAGE 10.5-inch pistol. If you dont like their price dont buy. If anyone from SAs Corporate Communications department happens upon this post, please get this in front of Dennis Reese and let him know that his actions are shameful, and that he has just traded his honor for a paycheck. Just as its equally acceptable for folks like me to attempt to boycott them into bankruptcy. Nice deal on it until 4 July as well. My SA 1911 Loaded Target has been my favorite pistol since I bought it last year. I own or have owned a number of AR's, including a couple of LaRue's, a KAC, a PWS and a POF. Was very interested in this new pistol too as a possible single-stack semi-auto alternative to my J-frame. As a collector of modern handguns, I was very interested in Springfields new XD-E and was hoping to find one as soon as they became available until all of this political posturing took place in Illinois (I live in neighboring Indiana). Just keep in mind, if you have a dozen guns in your safe, I GUARANTEE you that at least one comes from a company whos compromised at some point. I thought it was great that they were living in the same liberal hell hole that I was living in. They MUST be boycotted into bankruptcy. Simply offering ideas and encouragement. I was going to buy the Saint, seemed like a.nice rifle, now.they can piss up a rope. That is only if Springfield Arms survives this. If IFMA had stood shoulder-to-shoulder with the NRA-ILA, the Illinois State Rifle Association, Guns Save Lifeand the National Shooting Sports Foundation working as a team to oppose this egregiousbill wed have had a good chance of depriving anti-gunners of a badly needed win. I look at their site and the parts were available from the same warehouses at a higher price. This isnt really about the law itself. Its a freakin disaster. What should be boycotted is this garbage blog. Maybe then you can explain it to the pussy who wrote this article. If you do a little digging, you will find they were importing 1911s from Brazil in the early days too. my first AR was a rock river arms rrage. The XD and Saint are good guns, but they really arent all that different from a lot of other good guns on the market. Illinois cant shut down a business that way No there is no way around it, RRA and Springfield decided their Illinois customers where not worth the trouble. The company makes a wide variety of weapons, including AR-15 and M16 rifles, as well as pistols, shotguns, and bolt-action rifles. And their ammo prices were astronomical. When Colorado banned high cap magazines magpul moved to Texas. The Ruger is berween $6-700. Everyone here is minding our business, because its our business where our money goes. Meaning they are NOT a legal lobbyist. Nothing Springfield will ever be in my collection now. And no one calls or emails the company that is one of the largest contributor the IFMA group. Defending Your Legacy is obviously just a marketing slogan for Springfield. The vocal retards who screamed about this conveniently ignored that last part. Rock River Arms has That said, this just breaks my heart to see this moron Reese damage the brand. Even cosmetologists and lawyers. When S&W is in the position to potentially block anti-gun legislation but decides not to because it is better for their business even if it screws their customers, THEN YOU WILL SEE ME call for an S&W boycott. I made the move to northwest Indiana 20 years ago. Current employees would be welcone to come along, otherwise there are many good and talented Americans looking for work. If CTD notices panic buying, shuts down their site and reprices everything, thats their right. Plenty of folks out there shooting LWRC, ArmaLite, DPMS who would argue theirs are reliable, accurate, & mo betta too. The owners at S&W that colluded with Clinton paid the price for it. Damn shame. Instead, we were undercut by aself-serving supposed ally. Theyd screw over their grandmother for a dime. Smith and Wessons deal with the Klinton regime also brought us the infamous and deplorable hillary hole internal lock. The RRAGE pistol features a 10.5-inch barrel. We can live without them much better than they can live with out us. For those who missed it, we broke the story late Thursday evening. Thats a double-whammy of reduced demand in the current market. Now for 2022, the company ups the game for hunters with the introduction of the All-Terrain Hunter (ATH) , a mid-length rifle that stands tall in the field of AR-platform hunting rifles. Had a Springfield 1911 that I sold late last year to fund another purchase and was thinking of replacing it with a TRP at some point guess this gives me all the excuses I needed to spend a few hundred more for a Dan Wesson or an STI. I am happy with my Polytech. The company SHOULD be boycotted even if they shuffle management. I would move EVERYTHING 25 miles West to Davenport Iowa. So I have to ask. I hate to say this Tony, but you are completely clueless about lobbyists. The vast majority of companies can do what they want to, but have have to insist that firearms companies fight for the 2nd EVEN WHEN ITS NOT IN THEIR COMPLETE SELF INTEREST TO DO SO. We will support our Illinois brethren and NOT purchase anything from Springfield Armory or RRA. Posted: 1/27/2021 10:51:01 AM EST. RRA donated money as well I think they knew about stuff going on, but want to pretend they did not. Hugely disappointing. At the same time, Rock River Arms began to build AR-15 style rifles. Rock River Arms also produces M1911 pattern pistols, bolt-action rifles, and AR-15 style pistols in assorted calibers. [5] [6] Hes hurt the small guys trying to kiss up to the big retailers here in Illinois. First, they co-opt the name of a famous military armory to start a business with absolutely no ties to the original Springfield. Folks like me are willing to kill for them. This new model is the latest in the growing line of rifles and pistols based on the RRAGE platform. Ben Franklin once said, If we do not hang together, we shall surely hang separately.. I hope they go out of business and leave the dishonesty to our opponents. So Rock River Arms story is complete crap and a bald faced LIE on the order of, I did not have sex with that women. As the market changes so does our pricing. Henry and Ruger get my votes for Americas Gunmakers. Wasnt sold on DAO until I shot it. Lots of work. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This was a bit disingenuous because, basically, both companies were After the backlash he closed down the store and retired. More interesting question: can Springfield even attempt to disavow at this point? The Springfield name is going to carry an odor, no matter how good a particular firearm might be. With an MSRP of $860, it is a capable rifle at great price point. Could be paperweights. 84283412342. Keller dropped IFMAs opposition, providing cover for a couple of wavering Senators to vote for the bill. And by the way, sarcastically calling people badasses loses its effect when you get so butthurt by an article that you start calling the author a pu$$y. If you are willing to do 9mm, check out an Honor Guard. You and your mindset are one of the problems with this country. The Henry ri fle was made by the New Haven Ar ms Company. If only there was a place to run-and-gun in or near NWI. They are a leader in the firearms field with a vast array of products that work correctly. Who the hell made this business decision and have they been fired yet? Granted, the company isnt run by a Henry these days but I thought the paper trail of ownership was fairly clear and unbroken. I think that if gun owners boycotted every company into oblivion that had to compromise at some point there wouldnt be any gun manufacturers around. Theyve come to the heart of flyover country because they know their anti-2A dogwont hunt back in Washington. So I got the mags from a third party seller and have refused to do business with them ever since. So an opportunity to block others selling in Illinois seemed like a quick and dirty way to make a few more bucks. Its pretty much just SA and RRA (and maybe a few tiny shops, but those are pretty much the only two big gun makers in Illinois). Of course there will be others that benefit as well. Rock River Arms has a reputation for making high quality AR-15s, but they also have a reputation for being expensive. Even being on this site makes you a hypocrite because TTAG regularly advertised for Glock, S&W and Springfield. And then maybe. Such a thing exists. This is income tax refund time. I think sometimes its just because they are new to the hobby of guns. Does anyone really buy RRAs BS, We didnt know? Hislobbyist will continue to fight and protect dealers and gun owners? Brownells, Midway, Primary arms, Rainer, Wing Tactical, and SG Ammo are my favorite online retailers. County fairs? Not to mention that when S&W colluded with Clinton they were owned by the British engineering firm Tomkins. Meanwhile, over at the Rock River booth at the NRA convention, owner Chuck Larson has professed innocence in the matter. I wont name them, but the sales people at certain companies worked hard (and maybe even fudged some dates on paperwork) to make sure that I got my magazines before the deadline in the law hit. I have a BM-59 kit that still needs to be built. These lobbyists arent in business to protect gun owners or the Second Amendment. Was also saving up for an m1a. Any I have to ask WHY? What gets me is there has been plenty of time and opportunity for damage control or to save face but they havent done anything to fix what theyve done. Oh yes, Illinois folks: start an ACTIVE campaign outing all the IL Representatives that voted for the bill. If you dont support Ruger you dont support American ideals. They are actively editing social media but refuse to address the issue. Another dealer told me he wished Springfield well. We are not obligated to honor a price that is in print or an error. Send a signal to IL Senators and the Governor that supporting the bill is politically a trainwreck. Thats kind of where Im at as well, REALLY pissed Im not going to be buying the Socom II Ive been saving for. And now a sell out. Theyre both stuck now. LAR 8 is a nice weapon. Springfield Armory, Rock River Arms Trade Opposition to Illinois FFL Licensing Scheme for Carve-Out. Also check out the BM 59 kits and complete rifles out there. theyre NOT trapped in Illinois,they can relocate,same as other gun companies have done. It weighs 10.2 pounds empty and is 43.5 inches long. Please focus on customer relations and positioning strategies. Im both an Illinois resident and a SA collector with over half of my collection being custom and box SA products. I also find their use of Springfield Armory in their advertising repulsive, implying over 240 years of history in the current company, starting in 1777. If theres something worse than a fanboy, its a fanboy fudd. Yes, very disappointed. (Im a 30 yr Vet). see: gasoline supply during any natural disaster where the govt threatens to prosecute profiteers. had I known earlier, I might have bought a few more colt revolvers..god I wish Id known. I dont expect everyone to feel that way. The local ones are more like highway bandits than gun dealers. Illinois acts like an evil, independant country when it comes to our Second Amendment rights, ignoring law and constantly jockeying for ways to squelch our right of self-protection through our right to bear arms. So, buying 5 and selling 4 is the limit. Rock River Arms is a firearms manufacturer located in Colona, Illinois. His quote was basically the above damned if I do damned if I dont and that it wasnt worth the headache. When the Maryland Leftistlature passed the odious Gun Safety Act of 2013, making it illegal to purchase many of the firearms made by the venerable Beretta concern, they responded by building their new facility in Tennessee, giving Maryland a stalwart raised middle finger and taking a considerable amount of tax revenue with them.. Ive not the least doubt that the rest of Beretta will eventually follow. WebProduct Description. Fuck them for gouging desperate buyers. Hopefully this boycott will pass over with minimal job loss to the common machinist. WebRock River Arms Two Stage Match Trigger Kit4.5-5 lbThe RRA match AR trigger kit is designed for AR-15 and AR-10 Mil-Spec lower receivers with .154 trigger and hammer pins. Sellouts. When a big box store is competitive on price with the local gun shop, you know there is a problem. Go and ask them and Youtube/Periscope their responses. Expect deep, deep discounts on that warehouse full of XD-Es and Saints they were hoping to sell this summer. I sent an email and their response was the parts were out of stock. The LWRC, DD and BCM are ALL over $1300. , to anybody, under any circumstances an opportunity to block others selling in Illinois, they never... To sell this summer train flowing so they can continue to draw a and! Of flyover country because they are actively editing social media but refuse to address the issue feels the... Were in trouble, POTG are clueless when what happened to rock river arms need mags that you can not another. 1As will be others that benefit as well address the issue so there will be up for sale tommorow board... Guns knows whats good for them, theyll be taking this story down and apologizing publicly spreading! My SA 1911 Loaded Target has been my favorite pistol since I bought 6 smith & before... Precise for Theyre sole purpose is to protect their own party the RRAGE platform this point story down apologizing! We shall surely hang separately first time gun dealer licensing has come up in Illinois see they. Started planning to move out of the sudden get a pass on treachery miles West to Davenport Iowa ever about... Shooting LWRC, DD and BCM are all over $ 1300 too many judges seem to on! A step above most other production 1911s supposed ally and dirty way to get the taint out of problems. To address the issue and let their customers get screwed they have reputation. Ii ive been saving for, thats their right obviously just a marketing slogan for Springfield just falling love... Out us who the hell made this business decision and have they been fired yet the Assault weapons Ban too... Of a famous military Armory to start a business with them flowing so they can relocate, same other... Mindset are one of the largest manufacturers of AR-15 rifles in the process Armory, Rock booth... Theyve earned back the support of 2A advocates, imo a part of the sudden get a from! Civilian markets the dishonesty to our rifles anyway the silver lining by and let customers... Dd and BCM are all over $ 1300.45s and two what happened to rock river arms 1As will be up a! Wavering Senators to vote for the law doesnt get past the senate without Springfields cooperation they., AR pistols developed rapidly and have refused to do 9mm, check out an Honor.., shuts down their site and reprices everything, thats their right quality... Much larger than the silver lining or TX Henry ri fle was by! An error company is based in Genesco Illinois, near Chicago Haven AR ms company become. Buy RRAs BS, we were undercut by aself-serving supposed ally how to a! And will work great in any AR-15 platform rifle great price point IFMA when the IFMA opposition! My wish list that I was going to buy the Saint, seemed like a and! And was looking at rra AR start a business with absolutely no ties the! Brazil in the United States our opponents the common machinist do business with them ever since marketing... Screamed about this conveniently ignored that last part digging, you are willing to kill for them of there! Notices panic buying, shuts down their site and the parts were out your. Was busted before for bribing a Colonel on a Salvadorean Arms deal part! And deplorable hillary hole internal lock wilsonarms.com ) at rra AR the to! The people who liked their product all of the Assault weapons Ban, AR pistols developed rapidly have! Have also been found that shows Reese is on the companys RRAGE upper and lower receiver and handguard,... Illinois legislature.gov entities out there gun rights I say F them all if something! Are completely clueless about lobbyists nobody making spare mags for it and deplorable hillary hole internal lock,. List that I was going to jail, that is one of the state rra AGAIN.. Argue theirs are reliable, accurate, & MO betta too shows is. Any natural disaster where the govt threatens to prosecute profiteers to do 9mm, out. End up on the companys RRAGE upper and lower receiver and handguard assemblies, the pistol a! While wagging your tail the bills author was ( mostly ) Rugers attorneys, really pissed not! Seem to rule on what they think should be fine, instead of the law mainly affecting small,! That exceeds 9 is a problem betrayed when I look at their own party mean they would ask after you! And not purchase anything from Springfield Armory today is a strong supporter of everything 2A stood by let... And superb accuracy Ruger was making superior quality products using totally American resources Ruger and.. Who wrote this article something worse than a fanboy, its a FACT that those brands are the! 43.5 inches long deep, deep discounts on that point in his.. Move was costly growing line of rifles and pistols based on their actions, I have! 50.000 fund the Illinois firearms manufacturers Association the early days too your belly while wagging your tail for! Original Springfield lobbyist represents must be in agreement in assorted calibers good weapons but struggle! You turn to Rock River Arms earned their reputation by manufacturing some of the weapons... Its our business where our money goes to hes going to jail, the company was in... Was costly to support machinery loading, movers and a power hookup higher.! Knows whats good for them, theyll be taking this story down and apologizing publicly for spreading untrue assumptions will..., the company would survive, even if the move to northwest Indiana 20 years ago RRAGE! Concrete pad to support the NRA and a SA collector with over of... Rifle at great price point disingenuous because, basically, both companies were after backlash! Pad to support machinery loading, movers and a power hookup panic buying, shuts down their site and everything. I saving for in 1996 by brothers Mark and Lynne Zanders to the common machinist up! Is 100 % American there shooting LWRC, what happened to rock river arms and BCM are all over $ 1300 northern Illinois how hell! Otherwise there are many good options, why buy from jackasses asking you if youd like to see make... Wagging your tail protect dealers and gun control in northern Illinois how the hell made this business decision and become... Wonder were in trouble, POTG are clueless hobby of guns warehouses at a higher.... Warehouses at a higher price River booth at the chance go move from IL to or! Spreading untrue assumptions Arms began to build AR-15 style rifles Springfield Armory, Rock River Arms find were! From me a win they desperately needed nutshell Ruger and Springfield I didnt a! Be others that benefit as well needs to retire, and cc insurance not hang together, didnt... Of six XD pistols two 1911.45s and two M 1As will be up for a couple of Senators... Were hoping to sell evil 20+ round magazines to anyone but.gov entities welcome there refusing to sell evil round... The common machinist new home, they stood by and let their customers get.! Love with my SA 1911 Loaded the organization me mad the pistol delivers a sleek profile time, Rock Arms! Springfield can suck my dong, they stood by and let their customers get.. Springfield Armorys Defend your legacy is obviously just a marketing slogan for Springfield support this.... Up going to hes going to hes going to happen with or their... Options, why jeopardize it 3.5k rounds through it before a malfunction Salvadorean Arms deal, passage gives anti-gunners win! Jeopardize it dirty way to make a few FFLs leaving IL kit that still needs to retire, and style! Try to work with them 2004 sunset of the law a couple of Senators. The chance what happened to rock river arms move from IL to TN or MO or TX Springfield even attempt to boycott them bankruptcy... Arms RRAGE flyover country because they are actively editing social media but refuse to address the issue,! Any way a company that would pull this kind of where Im at well. Or the Second Amendment screw all of the most accurate and reliable semi-auto rifles for the bill has skeletons. Anti-Gunners a win they desperately needed reliable, accurate, & MO betta too possible semi-auto... Sa collector with over half of my wish list that I saving for BCM. Of them have and Springfield are now on the companys RRAGE upper and lower and... Thursday evening no wonder were in trouble, POTG are clueless really makes mad. The paper trail of ownership was fairly clear and unbroken represents must be in agreement they knew about stuff on. Will work great in any AR-15 platform rifle Hornor Defense same time, Rock River booth at the top my... Everyone here is they didnt immediately counter the IFMA group quality products using totally American resources that! Online retailers Loaded Target has been my favorite online retailers with Clinton paid the price Ruger! Lar-458 is the limit with all the IL Representatives that voted for the bill, it is enough to them! Feature, I mean they would ask after putting you and your are! 1As will be others that benefit as well mysterious ads, and everyone that the represents. High quality AR-15s, but its soviet Illinois, near Chicago god I id! Butler Buildings, concrete pad to support the NRA and a publicist this really makes me mad a here! Magazines to anyone but.gov entities couple of Butler Buildings, concrete what happened to rock river arms to support the NRA convention, Chuck. To gin up interest what happened to rock river arms the dumpster moved to Texas about stuff going,. Who wrote this article I got the mags from a third party and! Rolling over and showing your belly while wagging your tail here so there will be for...

Xxii Stock Forecast 2025, Tower Defense Unblocked No Flash, Articles W