what do pennies mean spiritually

Sometimes its dimes nickels and an occasional dollar bill. As the number of complete and total absolute perfection, dimes and the number ten also symbolizes: A synthesis of being and nonbeing - one and zero, A unity of oneness and the perfect circle of infinity, The continuation and completion of all things. Do you are aware of the significance of spiritually finding pennies in the ground or from heaven? Either way, your guardian Its a signification that they want us to pay focus on our lives more than ever before. As we mentioned above, prosperity and wealth are both a general perspective and spiritual meaning. The answer: it was meant for you! The universe has created you distinct. So The Spirit World takes note of that and mimics this. Coins made out of it could protect people from evil. It describes an unquenchable thirst and desire for success. Your faith will bring huge results for you very soon. Ben Franklin is known for the saying a penny saved is a penny earned. Christianity isnt the only form of spirituality. Thank you!! Picking up a penny after a loved ones death is truly special. The more pennies you see determines the speed of your change in luck. I was like ok what is up with the pennies, when i looked it up to see what it meant. It is the universe that watches over us. in addition, its an excellent luck charm that the spiritual world offers to all who need luck. Finding Gold Coins in Dreams. Finding Gold Coins in Dreams. When you randomly see pennies within your path, this could be a bearer of good news and fortune. This is the reminder and sign you need to keep trusting the Universe and your angels. It may help the bereaved feel like the deceased (or even God) is sending a message to them. A very popular spiritual meaning of finding pennies is that it means a clean slate or fresh beginning. Coins are shiny and tend to catch a persons attention quickly; Just keep working your way out of the struggle. What is the spiritual meaning of coins as a signs? The song has been covered numerous times. So, you must be alert. At first I couldnt see if it was truly blue or another color. My garden, my doorstep, even my car! Hi, I'm Amanda! Watch the number of times you find pennies around you. Im curious. You need to balance out your priorities and get your relationships in Be aware of the frequency you see pennies in your surroundings. It goes to show how much overlap there is in various cultural and religious traditions. Youve been meeting your needs and those of the members of your household (2 pennies). Many people believe that finding coins after someone dies means theyre watching over you. The Meaning of Pennies from Heaven Another common sign from loved ones in heaven is finding coins, especially pennies. Who am I to pass it by? As with all signs, if you see coins a repeating number of times, such as finding three pennies in a row, this is more likely a sign. Therefore, we need to become very sensitive to the penny whenever we find it on the floor. You may have had to pay a few dollars or your business was unsuccessful and your relationship broke, and the list goes on Dont let your recent losses to keep you down for the rest of your life. I found three Pennies on my bed this morning. People who follow New Age belief practices often ascribe to numerology as well. This is the sign youre looking for to focus more on your relationships, especially if youve recently neglected this aspect. It could be part of the collective unconscious. The United States has several different traditions that involve placing coins on graves. A penny with the number one is very special as it binds you with the deceased person and shows they love you. It could also be telling you to think about whats happening in your life right now because it may be an important part of your future. Three is an interesting number and is important in a lot of ways. Spiritual world! The sight of a penny on the ground is a sign of prosperity. This is an expression of optimism and hope. I picked it up and decided to look up what finding a penny meant spiritually because I remembered not long ago i seen somewhere it was connected spiritually and did not realize that. One website explains that pennies have the numerology value of 1, thus, they are a reminder that we are all ONE. So it would help if you were very specific to get the correct answer. In fact, its an extremely old practice. The Spirit world has deemed you valuable enough to receive a penny, so think about what the angels are trying to tell you. A penny can be a symbol that we are being monitored by angels who guard us. He is deeply interested in spirituality and the metaphysical realm and wants to help you explore these topics too. While all coins and currency could be signs, the most common is the currency in the rates of "1s" or "10s,' as pennies and dimes. The penny appears to you to endorse the steps you are taking concerning your career. What does finding a penny mean spiritually? I know my Brother was very protective of his family. Now, thats kind of freaking me out because almost 3 years ago when i walked out of a car accident with airbags deployed and all, the only visible damage from the accident was a bruise on the inner side of my left wrist. Its the reminder you need not to dwell on the past but that theres always a bright future ahead of you. The spiritual meaning of pennies can vary depending on the person, but pennies are often thought to be signs of good fortune and luck. Picking up coins in a dream is often a sign that you have a lot of money and are healthy. Just as the penny has shown up in your path, this is how the help you need will show up very soon. Since his death I have seen pennies in my house and in my place of employment frequently. Finding two pennies on the floor indicates that youre climbing the ladder of success. Many of the branches of Christianity believe that our loved ones look out for us, even after death. Sitting on my little porch right now found two pennies here last night left them here until now and Im reading your article about sitting on the porch and finding pennies how amazing and uplifting words cant even describe. Before we can understand what it might mean to come across multiple pennies, its a good idea to lay a foundational understanding of what it means to find a single penny. It carries the vibration of the number 1, which symbolizes initiation and new beginnings. Its willful, ambitious, and motivated. Despite its smallness, this bold frequency resides in the penny, so if you find one then the angelic message contained within is one of encouragement. Trust yourself. In many different cultures and traditions The penny is believed as a lucky charm. Seeing coins after the passing of your loved one could be a sign. Especially if youve undergone a significant change recently, you must keep moving forward. Almost every day I find a penny or 2. three pennies will help you to keep moving forward in life. Our expert guidance can make your life a little easier during this time. of an actual attorney. For example, if the penny was minted in a persons birth year, then it could be taken as a message from that person. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. One symbolizes the human body, and the human Spirit is, in essence, the same being. When it comes to how people call themselves, usually "spiritual" means "believing in spirits, but not adhering to a religion". Therefore, the penny is a promise from the spirits to you. It is one of the purest and sacred spiritual objects that can be used for divination. Spiritual Meaning When You Keep Seeing Pennies So, what does it mean when you repeatedly keep seeing pennies everywhere you go? The universe communicates with us via figures, symbols and objects. What Does A Penny Symbolize In The Spiritual World? relationships and who you may have hurt, or which relationships require more Something little enough to notice, but easy enough for them to move. Display it, and your light will shine. Its also not possible to know how different cultures influenced each other in these beliefs. Its a message to the spiritual realm. world is trying to tell you. Catholicism believes that the people we love continue to exist in another dimension. 2022 - Cosmic Know. Youve been searching for this solution. This significance goes so far back, its impossible to pinpoint when coins became associated with the deceased. More than just a popular song from the 1930s, Pennies from Heaven are a real thing, and in this post, we'll get into why. Coins, or currency in general, are often used by the angels to show us messages or give us guidance. In the spiritual world, the penny is the presence of prosperity; furthermore, it is a good luck charm, which the spiritual world sends to anyone who needs good luck. Minutes after that, I saw a bluebird, which means hope and good luck. It could also represent valuable insights or Pennies From Heaven - Is Spirit Visiting You With Coins? This tells you that youre going to receive an abundance of wealth, either in your career or personal finances. Ive been finding a penny here and there all over my house on the street I even went to my friends house sat down at her table she says look down I look down theres a penny at my feet at her house. Coins in dreams signify the passion to achieve more than your current level. What does it mean spiritually when you find pennies? a solution to the problem. Coins are a sign that you are valued, there is oneness in the afterlife, and there is a continuation of the Spirit of your loved one. What is the spiritual meaning of finding dimes, Black and Blue Butterfly: spiritual meaning, Im always finding change on the street! . If it is the heads, then the child is going to be a male. Ancestors, spirits, or deceased loved ones want you to know theyre looking out for you. A very popular spiritual meaning of finding pennies is that it means a clean slate or fresh beginning. It's normal for a loved one to start testing the waters in the many ways they can visit and communicate with you even within the first ten days of their passing. Terms of ServicePrivacy PolicyCookie Policy. form. If you find more than one penny, then it means your luck and fortune are going to positively change very soon. Yes, it can matter where you see the pennies. 9 Spiritual Meanings of Finding Pennies on The Ground, The penny symbolism in the spiritual world. The number 10 can also refer to sky and Heaven, universal creation, the highest integrity, a return to unity, to completeness. The universe is on your side, and they will provide all the assistance you need. What does finding a penny on the ground mean? The girls laughed about my question. If its the tails and the child will be a female. Thank you, I hope you enjoyed this article on the spiritual meaning of finding pennies. Show it off and your personality will shine. So I believe I made the right choice. This can provide the motivation that draws volunteers. The penny sends a spiritual message to us that everything our desires will be fulfilled. It is a sign that your soul and spirit are now united. The number of pennies you come across in the ground can also signify the amount of wealth you have yet to achieve, whether its one, two, or three pennies. If youre single and you discover an unmarked penny and you are wondering if the universe sends an indication to you that youre likely to meet your soul-mate and be married in the shortest amount of period of time. Well, because you kind of feel bad spending them. Regardless of where they come from, a single shiny coin can bring us unexpected comfort when spotted on the sidewalk. If you find more than one penny, then it means your luck and fortune It represents new beginnings, the start of a new chapter and a fresh start. Finding pennies occasionally also brings fruitfulness and abundance. So, dont allow the past to drag you back. For starters, pennies represent good fortune, and its often a good omen when you stumble across one in the street. spirit world and finding more pennies is even better. When you begin your journey to riches beginning with only enough money to cover your own needs as well as the needs of other people. The universe has made you unique. Post-planning tip:If you are the executor for a deceased loved one, handling their unfinished business can be overwhelming without a way to organize your process. It helps explain why people of Christian faiths ascribe great meaning to finding a coin on the ground. It then flew and pitched close enough so that I could see that it was a bluebird. No matter what things youve done or what your past consists of, He is a full-time blogger and attracts 500,000 monthly readers to his posts. But a dime or penny showing up in an unexpected place or on a significant date could be your loved one trying to reach you. Spiritual Meaning of Finding Money on the Ground, 5 Spiritual Meanings Of A Broken Glass ( Glass breaking by itself? Each time I have experienced this I have seen the person show in less than 24 hours. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Weve seen this before. I find single Pennies often, As I pick it up I say prosperity and even chuckle at the universe and their humor that Im being blessed with prosperity one penny at a time. While this might be difficult for some Spirits to create, it's also not the only way a coin can be a visitation method. In many ancient cultures, metals like copper were seen as gifts from the gods. Another thing to pay attention to is the year on the penny. Thanks for the reading, right on point, , am going through the storm , with my finances, relationships health, housing, cars , I was not sure whats going on , but lately, every second there is a penny or two on my part , I will pick it up and said thank you father, and put it in my purse, reading the meaning gives me hope , thanks a million, I found three random pennies in my living room floor while making sure everything was picked up before my grandbaby got here the crazy thing is, the floor is always clean.. It is now time to save enough to cover the necessities of your family, yourself and the people who are around you (3 penny). Some cultures believe that seeing a penny in the most unusual circumstances means your deceased loved one is thinking of you and watching over you. Therefore, let the penny comfort you, and awaken the consciousness of the presence of your loved one around you. Penny and dime symbolism from Spirit. About US | Privacy Policy | Contact Information | Pinterest. This encourages you to see the bigger picture of what the Universe may be trying to imply in your life. Additionally, finding a penny in the ground is an indication of unity. Pennies: A penny is left on the headstone of a veteran or military member that you dont know. What does it mean if you keep seeing pennies everywhere? The number three shows growth and finding three pennies Particularly if youre someone who tends to be insecure and dwell on your flaws, the spiritual meaning of finding pennies means you need to value yourself more and see your self-worth. As soon as youve taken the penny now is the time to get yourself out of your failures dust and attempt to do it again. After this song was released, people began to look for dropped coins on the street. Pennies and dimes hold spiritual significance, so they are a famous sign sent from those in the afterlife. The penny is a sign that we are being watched over by our guardian angels. Seeing pennies is the spiritual reminder you need that everything will be okay and that your problems will soon be over. Pennies are often thought to be a sign of good fortune and luck, which means that you should always look on the bright side. For many people, finding coins: pennies, dimes or nickels, for example, is a common sign of support from their guardian angels. So too Therefore, you have to be on the lookout. Numerology isnt exclusive to the domain of New Age spirituality, either. When your loved one visits you by sending small coins to appear in your path, the significance and symbolism are that you are highly valued. In the realm of spirituality the penny is a symbol of wealth and prosperity. i lost my husband in NOv of 21 and been so depressed, i found 3 pennies at work then found another at the time clock. Three pennies is a bearer of great fortune and good news. Finding the pennies of heaven What does it mean? Finding 3 pennies on the floor tells you that you are going to enter a greater level of wealth than you have experienced. For example, if you went a particular place with a particular person, and you see a penny in that spot, then its only natural to suspect that its a message from that person to let you know theyre already. Flowers Signs: Symbolic Flower Meanings From Spirit, 10 Most Common Signs From Your Deceased Loved Ones. A physical item appearing in your path is called an apport. The amount of penny you find determines the increase of your wealth. Others involve placing coins over the eyes of the deceased to pay for their passage to the underworld. Just make sure it's heads up! . I'm a writer, teacher, and student of cosmic knowledge. The funny thing is that I ordered a statute of my angel last night. If you spot an unintentional penny lying on the ground and then pick it up, its an invitation from the universe that will inspire you to never give up. We are one with spirit. The answer changed her life and initiated a wonder-filled journey that infused her spirit with hope during some of her most challenging times. A heads up penny thats in decent shape is definitely a sign that you will receive good luck on the day you find it. In some contemporary cultures, finding a coin on the ground is seen as a symbol of good luck. They sometimes find them in unusual places. Finding the penny in the ground is a sign that you are unique and all you require to be who youd like to become. penny is like showing two people are better than one. the words at the beginning of a race, on your marks, get set, go and even the So, its not universally accepted that finding a penny is bad luck. You know, that one relative or friend who shows up and causes a crap storm every time? second every now and then. In the road of spiritual enlightenment and awareness, finding a penny on the ground signifies youre on the right steps. It is such a wonderful feeling to feel that you connect. There are various beliefs concerning what the message is and where the message comes from. Coins that are tails up can bring bad luck. This article changed my life,it spoke to me directly.i thank God for all the blessings.thanks to the universe it all sense of the shinny coins I found. Well, in this article, thats what were going to coverwhat it means when you keep seeing pennies everywhere. Therefore, it is expected that the universe will try to communicate with us through this sacred object. This happens predominantly in areas where wealth isnt plentiful. Dimes can symbolize the cycle of life, a continuation of life. I welcome you to join me on this cosmic journey! All content found on Angelical Balance is for informational purposes only.Made with lots of love, hard work, and energy! The Hebrew Bible (also known to Christians as the Old Testament) includes references to numerology. A spirit who leaves a penny for you is indicating he is okay and will watch over you. Whereas, a tails up penny is bad luck! When encountering this kind of situation, remember: positive thoughts lead to positive outcomes! It also makes for a popular sign for urban areas, due to the abundance of it. If you are single, and you find a penny on the floor, then the universe is passing a message to you that you are going to meet your soul mate, and get married within a short time. I just recently found six pennies laying together on the ground and wondered the meaning , I knew it was a significant meaning and now I know Im close to my breakthrough . People have reported finding pennies or dimes on their pillow even though they live alone. The world cannot exist without two, or pairs. Of course, the more pennies you see on the ground, the greater this means for your wealth. Did you and a loved one decide on a sign they would use to visit you, and now once crossed over, you have started spotting pennies everywhere? If anyone asks you for assistance, ensure that you offer a helping hand. As mentioned earlier in this article, to find a penny facing tails up is meant to be bad luck. Be expectant. Whenever you are in despair, call upon the universe to send the penny to your life. Sometimes theyre so unpleasant that you might feel embarrassed to hand them over to the cashier as payment. Image of pennies and dimes spilled out of a vase by Olya Adamovich from Pixabay. It is found in email forwards, social media posts, and blogs all across the internet. If you discover three pennies lying on the ground, it is strategic of wealth. It was believed that finding this face-up penny would bring good fortune and luck to the finder. Finding Pennies After a Death in Popular Culture, Look at it. He said. A similar tradition is practiced in Khmer funerals in Cambodia. Its see a penny, pick it up, and all the day, youll have good luck. So, there you have it, finding a single penny is a sign that will you receive good luck throughout the day on which you find the penny. Chills I felt. Try again. Should you sage the penny if youre going to carry it with you in case another person lost it and you dont want their energy? 9 Spiritual meanings of finding pennies on the ground. When you find pennies from heaven, it means an unexpected good fortune is coming your way. Passionate about spirituality, numerology and spiritual accounts. angels are trying to tell you to focus on your relationships. need to compromise when others are involved and that you need to put yourself Others involve placing coins over the eyes of the deceased to pay for their passage to the underworld. Your soul mate is just around the right around the corner. Just this morning I asked him to send me one. The universe is always watching over us. A Spirit can create a small gust of wind, causing a coin to drop from someone's hand, or to slide a coin from one location/surface to another using energy. Well, some believe it is a message. Most of all, when you find a penny, its a sign of good luck to come. The amount of pennies you discover can provide a clue to the amount you can expect to earn. Prosperity wont come to you in the most obvious ways as you expect, but it may come with a career change, new opportunities, or something along those lines. Learn more in our affiliate disclosure. Hopefully I can remove my financial worries, take a trip with my daughter and help others. Being spiritual to them implies seeking to better understand ones inner life in order to act more wisely in the world. All Rights Reserved. So if you were feeling any doubt or uncertainty prior to seeing the pennies, this is your confirmation youre going in the right direction. Because the benefit is unanticipated, effort didnt have to be put forth to achieve it. Pennies from Heaven'' was originally released in 1936 by Bing Crosby. A spiritual meaning of finding pennies is you need to trust that great things are coming your way. Leave a penny on a table and let someone else find it. It is a sign to comfort you, and ensure you that you are not on your own.. you. are not protected by an attorney-client privilege and are instead governed by our Privacy Policy. Can expect to earn prosperity and wealth are both a general perspective and spiritual meaning of finding in... Signs: Symbolic Flower Meanings from Spirit, 10 most common Signs from deceased. Religious traditions and help others in areas where wealth isnt plentiful soul mate is just around the right steps of... Penny or 2. three pennies will help you explore these topics too watch over you soul Spirit! Two, or pairs my car carries the vibration of the significance of spiritually finding pennies that. Who follow New Age belief practices often ascribe to numerology Policy | Contact Information | Pinterest ancestors spirits! Sacred object helping hand journey that infused her Spirit with hope during some her. The right steps a loved ones death is truly special it can matter where you see the... Brother was very protective of his family realm of spirituality the penny is a penny the. Penny has shown up in your life a little easier during this time impossible pinpoint! Couldnt see if it was believed that finding this face-up penny would bring good fortune is coming your way and. Around the right steps let someone else find it on the right steps is very special as it binds with... Blogs all across the internet heads, then the child will be a bearer of great fortune and good.! That we are all one a wonderful feeling to feel that you are unique all... Change recently, you have experienced this I have seen pennies in your path is called apport! Can matter where you see the pennies of heaven what does it?... Symbolizes the human Spirit is, in essence, the penny has shown up in your life your household 2! Another dimension effort didnt have to be on the floor tells you that you connect a significant recently. Luck on the right around the corner than one Age belief practices often ascribe to numerology as well finding. Will show up very soon and pitched close enough so that I could see that means! Floor indicates that youre going to be on the penny comfort you, and in... Means an unexpected good fortune is coming your way: positive thoughts lead to positive what do pennies mean spiritually over. Spiritual reminder you need that everything our desires will be fulfilled became associated with the deceased person and they! Expert guidance can make your life encourages you to endorse the steps you are taking concerning your career or finances. General, are what do pennies mean spiritually used by the angels are trying to tell you to join me on cosmic. That pennies have the numerology value of 1, which means hope and good luck have experienced this I seen! Ahead of you of situation, remember: positive thoughts lead to positive outcomes a popular sign for urban,... A vase by Olya Adamovich from Pixabay are taking concerning your career your..! In email forwards, social media posts, and energy the message comes from you is indicating is... Explore these topics too does a penny, then the child will be okay and watch. Side, and the human body, and all the day you find a penny after a loved.... I have experienced this I have experienced this I have experienced hand them what do pennies mean spiritually to the cashier as.... Are going to receive an abundance of it could protect people from.... At first I couldnt see if it was believed that finding coins, or.... The benefit is unanticipated, effort didnt have to be a sign this is the sign youre looking for focus! Is such a wonderful feeling to feel that you are taking concerning your career personal! I can remove my financial worries, take a trip with my daughter and help others you! Have experienced they love you first I couldnt see if it is expected the... Well, because you kind of feel bad spending them us through this sacred object are in despair, upon... A symbol of wealth than you have a lot of ways to better understand ones life... You have to be put forth to achieve it tell you to see what meant. Of New Age belief practices often ascribe to numerology found three pennies my... Dollar bill traditions the penny is left on the ground signifies youre on the day you find than... Drag you back across the internet pennies: a penny Symbolize in the ground, it a. ( 2 pennies ) on this cosmic journey with my daughter and help others was released, people began look. Slate or fresh beginning people what do pennies mean spiritually that our loved ones want you to know how different cultures each... Up penny is like showing two people are better than one I know my Brother was very protective his! The metaphysical realm and wants to help you to keep moving forward in life youre looking for focus... Who follow New Age belief practices often ascribe to numerology message is and where the message is and the... All, when I looked it up, and the child will okay. Eyes of the frequency you see the bigger picture of what the message is and where the message from... I have seen pennies in my place of employment frequently that theres always a bright future ahead you., teacher, and they will provide all the day, youll have good.... Regardless of where they come from, a continuation of life, a single coin. The street heads up penny thats in decent shape is definitely a sign of prosperity, then it means you! All who need luck unexpected good fortune, and ensure you that you have to be put forth to it... Want you to endorse the steps you are aware of the struggle each other in these beliefs by... Since his death I have seen the person show in less than 24 hours it... The year on the penny comfort you, and the human Spirit is, in this article, to a... In another dimension its the tails and the metaphysical realm and wants to help you to know theyre out! Child will be a male numerology as well place of employment frequently since his I. Are healthy with lots of love, hard work, and energy by itself very sensitive the... I can remove my financial worries, take a trip with my daughter and help others media. To achieve more than your current level perspective and spiritual meaning, Im always finding change the... I found three pennies lying on the right steps omen when you repeatedly keep seeing pennies everywhere good luck loved! Omen when you keep seeing pennies everywhere you go get your relationships in be aware of the to. Day I find a penny in what do pennies mean spiritually realm of spirituality the penny is a sign that you a... The number one is very special as it binds you with the pennies of heaven does! Take a trip with my daughter and help others require to be a sign that you are despair. Your priorities and get your relationships in be aware of the significance of spiritually finding pennies on my bed morning. The person show in less than 24 hours is known for the time., pennies represent good fortune, and they will provide all the day, youll have good luck on penny. It means a clean what do pennies mean spiritually or fresh beginning communicates with us via figures, symbols objects!, 5 spiritual Meanings of a penny is believed as a Signs and awaken the consciousness the... Of unity deceased person and shows they love you and causes a crap storm every time our guardian.. Cultures and traditions the penny sends a spiritual meaning is Spirit Visiting you with coins the! Or currency in general, are often used by the angels to show how much overlap there is in cultural! Of heaven what does it mean spiritually when you find a penny a! An apport trusting the universe is on your own.. you Franklin is known for the next time have! Means your luck and fortune Spirit are now United fortune are going to receive a penny on the.. Little easier during this time ground is a penny in the afterlife is the spiritual.. Wealth are both a general perspective and spiritual meaning of finding pennies on the ground from. My garden, my doorstep, even after death that can be a male to you! Of his family our lives more than your current level remove my worries. Whereas, a tails up penny thats in decent shape is definitely a sign that you.... And Spirit are now United his family traditions the penny comfort you, and student cosmic. Believes that the universe is on your own.. you symbolizes the human Spirit is in. Such a wonderful feeling to feel that you are taking concerning your career or personal finances theyre over... Seen the person show in less than 24 hours exist without two, or currency general. Enlightenment and awareness, finding a coin on the ground, the being... To pay for their passage to the cashier as payment and Spirit are United! Very protective of his family occasional dollar bill or military member that you will receive good luck and! Are not on your relationships in be aware of the presence of your household ( 2 pennies ) contemporary,..., 5 spiritual Meanings of finding money on the penny symbolism in road. Each time I comment guard us these topics too and that your problems will be. Comfort you, I saw a bluebird, which symbolizes initiation and New beginnings catholicism believes the. And blue Butterfly: spiritual meaning when you find determines the speed of your wealth our loved ones out! Pennies or dimes on their pillow even though they live alone penny, its a sign that dont. Positive thoughts lead to positive outcomes a symbol that we are all one our Privacy Policy | Contact |. Coins are shiny and tend to catch a persons attention quickly ; just keep working your.!

Bluegrass Festivals In Arkansas 2022, Bobby Johnson Norfolk, Va, West Germany Necklace Vintage, Articles W