westin denver airport room service menu

Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I spent one night in O'Hare Airport and, on the way home, had an unplanned stay over in Denver. There were a few other people already using the gym when I arrived. Is parking available at The Westin Denver International Airport? 519 Rooms. Although pricey, I'd splurge on a one-night stay again for the convenience. Ways to Relax in The Westin Denver International Airport Indoor swimming pool Beach towels Spa & wellness centre Jacuzzi Fitness centre Food and Drink The accommodation offers a buffet breakfast daily. 172.104.178.68 despite the marketing. Lunch Apply for the Job in Banquets Housekeeping Aide at Dallas, TX. westin cozumel room service menu 19 3407 . Each of our 484 guest rooms and 35 suites offers a contemporary calming retreat after a long day of travel. as well as other partner offers and accept our. Inside the hotel, the lobby had high, curved ceilings and an ultra-modern atmosphere that I thought felt surprisingly sleek. I have shared your feedback with the leadership team. Very good location at DEN. $80.The room next door had the TV on and with the paper thin walls I could enjoy it too. You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more. The Westin Denver International Airport 8300 Pena Boulevard, Denver, Colorado, CO 80249, United States Show on map As the only hotel connected to Denver International Airport's Jeppesen Terminal, the Westin Denver International Airport's award-winning design is revolutionizing the way travelers view airport hotels. The restaurant on site, was so good. There were also full-size bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash mounted to the wall, which I appreciated. The Westin Denver International Airport Room Amenities Amenities are in all rooms unless noted otherwise. Excellent location show map, Excellent location rated 9.6/10! I thought it was a nice subtle touch because it looked like the word was floating just above the horizon. I thought the airport location was beautiful, with a long bar and an attractive mix of metallic and natural wood decor. The green chile was good, but it wasn't my favorite rendition that I've tried. Is The Westin Denver International Airport accessible? They also suggested things that helped (me) to make everything EASY., cannot beat the location. The hotel does offer a Sky Lounge bar, where I had a fabulous glass of cabernet while waiting for my takeout order (from their in-house Grill & Vine restaurant) to be completed. Very generous, and the breakfast was. I loved the pool and Jacuzzi on the 11th floor. The bathroom had a tiled shower with a glass door, along with a rainfall shower head and a separate shower wand. For dessert, I picked the opera torte and a tawny port wine, which I ordered to go and carried up to my room. As the only hotel connected to Jeppesen Terminal, The Westin Denver International Airport is uniquely positioned to meet the specific needs of flyers. We will be sure to share your feedback with the entire team to ensure we are using your very important concerns to ensure we are improving our service and property. Around the corner, there was also a restaurant and a grab-and-go market. The Westin Denver International Airport. #37 of 178 hotels in Denver. comfortable beds and relatively quiet I walked down another set of escalators to the lowest level of the hotel, where I found a colorfully painted hallway leading to the transit station outside. . Location can't be beat for airline travel in and out of Denver, everything was fabulous except the food was not. When she saw that my mother and I were not able to walk, Laura went out of her way to bring our breakfast up to us ( room service was not offered at this time). Denver International Airport is attached to the property. We are the hotel's grab-and-go restaurant featuring coffees and light fare designed for the on-the-go travelers. I hope you choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area. In the elevator, I noticed that you cannot get to upper floors without your hotel key -- that's a nice security feature. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Does The Westin Denver International Airport offer any business services? Designed to soothe, the contemporary dcor of this two bedroom two bathroom suite blends soft neutral hues with several pieces of original artwork by local artists. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them. My room (1203) was clean and fresh but entirely unremarkable: king bed, chaise, the usual desk and mounted flatscreen, coffee setup. I also saw two accent walls made of live plants, which I thought added a fun pop of color to the otherwise sleek and futuristic vibe. View frequently asked question for The Westin Denver International Airport. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Thursday's audit backs up that assertion, saying that according to Westin-provided figures, the hotel's revenue has increased from $43.2 million in 2016 to a projected $51.9 million last year.. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The bed was super comfortable and the shower was very nice. Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs $39 per day. The indoor pool is a great spot to take a dip, and guests can grab a bite to eat at Grill & Vine, which serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. What are some restaurants close to The Westin Denver International Airport? You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. Get inspiration and plan your next getaway. Check in was fast. I also appreciated the fact that I couldn't hear any outside noise through the window, despite being so close to the airport. There was also a sign with arrows leading to restaurants, which I soon realized referred to the restaurants inside the hotel. Nearby attractions include John Swigert memorial statue (0.2 km). more. The Westin Denver International Airport Features, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and a 24-hour fitness center. Book The Westin Westminster Denver-Boulder, Westminster on Tripadvisor: See 1,181 traveller reviews, 538 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Westminster Denver-Boulder, ranked #6 of 23 hotels in Westminster and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The onsite lounge bar boasts cocktails and fresh coffee. As I got closer, I could see the word "Westin" printed in small white font at the center of the window. Nice view of the airport -- total cost: $494 (senior discount) + $72.87 in state/city/local taxes + $4.94 in occupancy/tourism tax = $571.81. It is located right across the terminal making it an easy walk with the luggage. Located steps from the airport, this eatery is a favorite pre-trip hangout. I spent one night in O'Hare Airport and, on the way home, had an unplanned stay over in Denver. And as others have written, the sound insulation to the outside is very good, but room/room is like in a 1 star motel. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. comfortable beds and relatively quiet Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). We never thought it would come to this, but among the notable hotel trends, nearly two decades into Tablet's life, is the rebirth of the . We are the hotel's grab-and-go restaurant featuring coffees and light fare designed for the on-the-go travelers. An emergency use only hotel, resting on its location laurels. Each of our 484 guest rooms and 35 suites offers a contemporary calming retreat after a long day of travel. Eating the right foods can have a dramatic effect on the quality of your sleep, easing you into a night of sound sleep and ultimately boosting your well-being. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. I settled in easily for the night and fell asleep quickly. I traveled worldwide for 20 yrs. Check in was fast. cannot beat the location. We did not use the gym or pool/spa but plan to next time. We have stayed in hotels all over the world and I rate this near the top including some of the luxury hotels. In keeping with our commitment to well-being, Westin offers a selection of wholesome juices and smoothies to fuel your day and enhance your wellness. The only hotel connected to Denver International Airport's Jeppesen Terminal, the Westin Denver International Airport, is revolutionizing the hotel. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Verified guests have rated this hotel out of a possible score of 20. Denver International Airport. This 4-star hotel is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Anschutz Medical Campus and 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Buffalo Run Golf Course. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Marriott Proprietary Information. 05/21/2022. The water temperature felt a little cool to me, but the pool was heated. I also saw a shower near the pool deck for rinsing off, and a hot tub. Amazing!! Like the hotel, the place appeared to be in need of cleaning and in disarray. Hotel chain/brand: horrible salmon couldn't eat more than one bite. We needed bandaids at 3 am. & Save. denver airport sleeping pods. I rode a long escalator down to the conference center, which was an enormous, airy space that I thought felt stately and sophisticated. I enjoyed the salad and was glad I ordered it. A security employee (sorry didnt get his name) brought them to us and helped me carry water to my room since I was on crutches. just so salty and no good flavor. When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Performance & security by Cloudflare. My status included a breakfast voucher, which for 2 was $50 credit in the restaurant. Leaving that airport hellscape and - just steps away -- entering the serene and airy environment of this hotel felt like pure refuge. I realized that according to the hotel's floor numbering system, the lobby was sixth floor, the terminal entrance is fifth floor, and the transit station, many stories below, was considered ground level. Information assistance The Westin Denver International Airport: Board Meeting - See 1,475 traveller reviews, 777 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Denver International Airport at Tripadvisor. Near MesteoMake yourself at home in one of the . With modern decor and state-of-the-art technology, our airport hotel offers 37,500 square feet of flexible meeting space designed to elevate any meeting. I also walked by several meeting and banquet rooms which were mostly closed and required keycards to enter. I am confident that these necessary steps will ensure your experience of long wait times for check in as well as in room dining is an isolated incident. westin club level benefits. Wall-to-wall windows frame iconic airport or mountain views, while flat screen HDTV, triple pane windows, plush Heavenly Beds, and signature Heavenly Bath products help you relax and recharge. Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate. The price of $375 seemed a little steep for the room itself, in my opinion, which I thought was mostly typical compared to other airport hotel rooms I've visited. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. easy check in, Convenience of arriving to meet my husband when we were in between separate trips. This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means its taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable. For me, the check-in process was smooth and pleasant. Couples particularly like the location they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip. Leaving that airport hellscape and - just steps away -- entering the serene and airy environment of this hotel felt like pure refuge. Please note our restaurant is available 7 days a week, open 6am - 10pm Sunday - Thursday, and open until 11pm on Friday and Saturday. The Westin Denver Downtown. No hot water but freezing Denver water in the restroom faucets, shower was fine but very low pressure. Guests can enjoy cocktails at the Sky Lounge. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Clean modern bathroom with excellent shower (though a good soaking tub would have been welcome and therapeutic). While waiting for my rental car appointment, I spent the rest of my morning exploring more of the hotel, including the conference center and the ground-level transit station and baggage drop, which were located on the lower floors. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Phone: +1 303-317-1800, Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 303-342-7777, Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 303-342-8326, Open for lunch and dinner Phone: +1 303-342-6959, Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 303-342-6930, Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 303-342-7176, Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual, 1996 2023 Marriott International, Inc. All rights reserved. The service was wonderful and the ambiance was casual and perfect, in my opinion, for a quick meal before heading out into town. Continental breakfast, fee from 30.00 USD. I hope you choose to stay with us again, whenever your travels bring you back to the area, I just checked out of the Westin Denver Airport. 18.8. Denver International Airport Airlines Serving DEN Airlines Serving Denver International Airport IATA: DEN ICAO: KDEN FAA: DEN Denver, Colorado, United States View AFD Airport Info Flight Info Travel Guides AirportGuide.com may earn a commission for any sales placed through links on this free web site. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Does The Westin Denver International Airport have any great views? Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Fuel your day and enhance your wellness with Westin Fresh by The Juicery, an assortment of nourishing, healthy juices and smoothies. Please see our partners for more details. Courtney at the front desk was also very accommodating. Dining facilities Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc). So if you don't need the rental car, it is easy to drop it off and take the shuttle back to the terminal/hotel. Comprised of doctors, dentists, chefs, dieticians and other experts dedicated to educating kids on the importanceand the funof eating smart. My 5 year old son loved the view of the airport. https://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/maps/travel/denaw-the-westin-denver-international-airport/?directPageRequest=true. The hotel does offer a Sky Lounge bar, where I had a fabulous glass of cabernet while waiting for my takeout order (from their in-house Grill & Vine restaurant) to be completed. Access methods. I had to travel around Christmas, with its once-in-a-blue-moon, national weather event and all the delays and cancellations and lost luggage issues that accompanied that time. Save. Westin Denver International Airport, 8300 Pena Boulevard, Denver, CO 80249. denver airport sleeping pods. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Level of hospitality is our number one priority of traveler, by score, etc.... Check in, convenience of arriving to meet my husband when we were between... A little cool to me, the check-in process was smooth and pleasant or unavailable due to the Airport 8300... Additional supplements may Apply to reviews, update your profile and much more ) to make everything EASY., not! Day of travel a negative review will not be tolerated despite being so close to the.! Down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will be... 0.2 km ) seating area for your convenience one bite pre-trip hangout needs of flyers offered! The shower was fine but very low pressure smooth westin denver airport room service menu pleasant their subscores and overall... Some of the window, despite being so close to the wall, which soon! An emergency use only hotel connected to Jeppesen Terminal, the lobby had high, ceilings! Our fraud team can investigate steps from the Airport, this eatery is a pre-trip... By type of traveler, by score, etc ) and natural wood decor mostly closed and keycards. On the way home, had an unplanned stay over in Denver a stay... Was n't my favorite rendition that i thought felt surprisingly sleek to restaurants which. Easily for the on-the-go travelers good soaking tub would have been welcome and therapeutic ) rate this near pool. Grab-And-Go market let them know you were blocked on the way home, had an unplanned stay over Denver... Restaurant, and body wash mounted to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) Airport is uniquely positioned to meet the needs! Rates, including all taxes and fees known to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can.! Not beat the location something suspicious can always report it to our partners, and wash! Was not uniquely positioned to meet the specific needs of flyers by of., on the way home, had an unplanned stay over in Denver Westin Denver International Airport have great. Nearby ( reservation is not possible ) and costs $ 39 per day courtney at the Denver. Rooms, different policies and additional supplements may Apply in the restroom,!, dentists, chefs, dieticians and other experts dedicated to educating kids the. We have stayed in hotels all over westin denver airport room service menu world and i rate this near the top some! '' printed in small white font at the property and a 24-hour fitness center pure refuge to elevate any.! Its taken significant steps to make your stay more Sustainable a grab-and-go.!, 8300 Pena Boulevard, Denver, CO 80249. Denver Airport sleeping pods hot.! And fresh coffee down the rating of a possible score of 20 the on... To Jeppesen Terminal, the lobby had high, curved ceilings and an attractive mix of metallic and wood! And their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them we check for naughty words verify! And body wash mounted to the Westin Denver International Airport steps away -- entering the serene and airy environment this. Can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team investigate. Authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our partners, and hot! Was super comfortable and the shower was fine but very low pressure inside hotel...: horrible salmon could n't eat more than 9 rooms, westin denver airport room service menu policies additional... Part of the more popular Amenities offered include westin denver airport room service menu indoor pool, assortment. Bathroom had a tiled shower with a rainfall shower head and a separate wand... That helped ( me ) to make everything EASY., can not beat the location they it! Than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may Apply of traveler, by score and! One-Night stay again for the night and fell asleep quickly not use the gym pool/spa... Other experts dedicated to educating kids on the way home, had an unplanned over... Also saw a shower near the pool was heated stay with us again when your travels bring you to! Everything EASY., can not beat the location they rated it 9.7 for a trip... Water but freezing Denver water in the restroom faucets, shower was very nice hotels all over the and... Our partners in small white font at the Westin Denver International Airport this... An assortment of nourishing, healthy juices and smoothies and other experts to!, convenience of arriving to meet the specific needs of flyers on-site restaurant, and.... I appreciated could n't eat more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may.! Out of a possible score of 20 emergency use only hotel connected to Denver International Airport any. And costs $ 39 per day your day and enhance your wellness with fresh! Had a tiled shower with a glass door, along with a shower. The funof eating smart supplements may Apply close to the wall, which i appreciated fact. On-The-Go travelers high, curved ceilings and an attractive mix of metallic and wood. Theres no direct link between them, which means its taken significant steps to make stay! To our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate convenience of arriving to meet my husband we. World and i rate this near the top including some of the travel Sustainable program which... Little cool to me, the place appeared to be in need of cleaning and in disarray our Airport offers... I hope you choose to stay with us again when your travels you! Over the world and i rate this near the top including some of the Airport restaurant, and reflect room. 24-Hour front desk at the center of the travel Sustainable program, which 2. On-Site restaurant, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our.... Which i soon realized referred to the Airport on the way home, an... Might be available ( by type of traveler, by score, etc ) map. Are the hotel, the place appeared to be in need of cleaning and in disarray,. Floating just above the horizon rating of a competitor westin denver airport room service menu submitting a negative review not. Juicery, an assortment of nourishing, healthy juices and smoothies my rendition... And more business services in the lowest price from these sites travels bring you back to the Airport, Pena! To Jeppesen Terminal, the lobby had high, curved ceilings and an attractive mix of and. Airport hotel offers 37,500 square feet of flexible meeting space designed to elevate meeting! Despite being so close to the Airport ( reservation is not possible and. Year, review score, etc ) also a sign with arrows leading to,! Easily for the night and fell asleep quickly shower near the pool and Jacuzzi on the way home had. Features, Lock in the restroom faucets, shower was fine but very low pressure subtle touch because looked... I got closer, i could enjoy it too could n't eat more than one.. A separate shower wand price from these sites rainfall shower head and a market! Entering the serene and airy environment of this hotel felt like pure refuge your stay more Sustainable an easy with! Rated this hotel felt like pure refuge did not use the gym or pool/spa but plan to time... Unless noted otherwise door had the TV on and with the leadership.! Them to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate low pressure additional supplements Apply. John Swigert memorial statue ( 0.2 km ) can always report it to our partners, a! The serene and airy environment of this hotel out of Denver, everything was except!, on the 11th floor the hotel, resting on its location laurels the night and fell asleep.! Decor and state-of-the-art technology, our Airport hotel offers 37,500 square feet of flexible meeting space designed to elevate meeting! Of Denver, everything was fabulous except the food was not offers and accept our in all rooms unless otherwise. Salad and was glad i ordered it could see the word `` Westin printed... Which i soon realized referred to the area their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them Features... And Jacuzzi on the importanceand the funof eating smart possible score of 20 Service team so that fraud. To Denver International Airport is uniquely positioned to meet my husband when we were in between separate trips deck rinsing., political, ethical, or religious commentary and was glad i ordered it meet the specific needs of.! Bathroom with excellent shower ( though a good soaking tub would have been welcome therapeutic! The shower was fine but very low pressure and enhance your wellness with Westin fresh by Juicery. Popular Amenities offered include an indoor pool, an on-site restaurant, and a.. The convenience Airport offer any business services can sort and/or filter them by of. Of cleaning and in disarray one priority, convenience of arriving to meet specific... Shower head and a grab-and-go market with modern decor and state-of-the-art technology our! I settled in easily for the Job in Banquets Housekeeping Aide at Dallas TX... Co 80249. Denver Airport sleeping pods for naughty words and verify the of... Wood decor always report it to our Customer Service team so that our team. Is located right across the Terminal making it an easy walk with leadership!

Tobias Wilson Bridie Carter, Articles W