travel conditions on i 10

NWS Alternatively, you may also right click on the map. If youre traveling interstate due to work, you should obtain documentation directly from your employer stating the nature of your travel and why it is necessary, alongside contact information for your employer that you can provide to local or state police in the event you are pulled over. It connects many of the major cities in the state, including New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, and Lake Charles. I-10 has a major junction at I-17 in Phoenix, Arizona. Before traveling, talk to your health care provider about your current state of health and prevention methods of spreading the virus. /* 2009 Skyscrapers */ The heat is often accompanied by high humidity, making it feel even hotter. Julie Hall, public relations manager for the American Automobile Association, suggests a few recommendations to follow if you make the decision to travel longer distances by vehicle: No matter where you are traveling, you must take all possible precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of the coronavirusparticularly if you are traveling from an area with a high rate of infection. I80: Bitter Creek Rest Area is closed EASTBOUND near Patrick Draw at milepost 144.5, until further notice. Active Alerts. Nighttime temperatures can range from the upper 30s in northern Florida to the mid-50s in the southern portion of the state. Check out those Sierra snow totals. I80: Ft. Steele Rest Area CLOSED between Rawlins and Walcott Jct at milepost 228. The VOA will cost IDR 500.000 (around 32 euros) per person (children as well). Impact level used to distinguish long-duration events from emergent events. Expect closures at the Sunset Interchange. VA; Rochester, Average daytime temperatures in summer can reach well over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Run-down? Including a phone number will allow you to receive text notifications, you will receive an SMS (text) with your confirmation code. Angeles, CA; Louisville, 9:18 a.m.: Here's an update on snow totals so far and what's expected today. Please select one of the following: Experimental Graphical Hazardous Weather Outlook, Rainy River Basin Observations and Forecasts, Rainy River Basin Observations & Forecasts, North Dakota Department of Transportation, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. If traveling through Louisiana during the summer months, it is important to take heat safety precautions. Minor reconstruction, bridge removal and replacement and placement of concrete pavement in the EB lane. Temperatures along I-10 can range from freezing in the northernmost parts to hot and humid in the southernmost parts. If you want to modify the route, click and drag any part of the route to a new roadway. Tornadoes are also a concern in certain parts of Alabama, particularly in the central and southern regions. CA; Salt I-10 Texas Weather Conditions (30) Write a Report 10 Beaumont Traffic 10 Houston Traffic 10 San Antonio Traffic 10 Van Horn Traffic 10 Winnie Traffic 10 Baytown Traffic Other Cities Along I-10 Report an Accident Event Type (Tap Button) * Accident Traffic Jam Road Works Hazard Weather Closest City Road or Highway Your Report Post more details (Check each states Department of Transportation sites). Temperature: 62.6F Min. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I-10 has a major junction at I-19 in Tucson, Arizona. Arizona along Interstate I-10 has a typically dry and warm climate. | Privacy Policy | EULA. Click to zoom in and see individual markers. Our Office Avoid strenuous activities during the hottest parts of the day. All residents and arriving visitors who still elect to travel will go into a 14-day quarantine immediately upon entering the state. York, NY; Norfolk, No matter what time of year you are driving on I-10, be prepared for all types of weather conditions. In the winter months, temperatures along I-10 in Florida remain relatively mild. Please Contact Us. Arizona I-10. It is one of the few highways that spans the length of the nation, besides I80 and I90. Find the best time to leave, so you get to your destination on time. days. This interstate is a key route for travel and freight movement in the southern United States. Public Information Statements SC; Grand Lake City, UT; San Off-ramp closed. This varies state to state. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Inland Empire traffic reports. CNN . The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". PA; Seattle, I-10 has a major junction at I-210 near Sulphur, Louisiana. You will now be notified of any future events that affect your route. FL. Current I-10 Houston Texas Traffic Conditions Add traffic I-10 Texas Traffic Statewide Older Houston I10 TX User Reports Traffic Jam on I-10 E at 610 Houston Texas I-10 E At 610 By anonymous 205 1 year ago Traffic stopped Open Report Weather Hazard on I-10 Houston Texas I-10 By anonymous 246 2 years ago travel Open Report TX. All NOAA, Hazardous Weather NC; Greenville, I-10. Request a Collision Report A proper Party of Interest (i.e. TravelNotes.org. OH; Denver, US 191: Watch for wildlife north of PIndedale. Impact level used to distinguish long-duration events from emergent events. Monsoon season runs from July to September in Arizona. Enter origin and destination and your fastest route will display on the map. The Arizona Department of Transportation offers the 511 Traveler Information Service. Sign up for alerts customized to your commute by map location, time, and type of alert. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. This Domestic Travel Advisory does not apply to employees of critical infrastructure industries, including but not limited to trucking, public health professionals, financial services, and food supply. You can buy the visa when you arrive on the airport in Denpasar with cash (IDR, USD or Euro), Mastercard or Visa. /* 336x280 - Hotels Combined */ I80: Crash, Left lane blocked WESTBOUND near Patrick Draw at milepost 156, Expect delays. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. Real-time highway conditions are available on ADOT's Arizona Traveler Information site at az511.gov, by calling 511 and through ADOT's Twitter feed, @ArizonaDOT. I-10 has major junctions at I-12 and I-110 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. VA. Oakland, While it can be hot and dry, it is rarely unbearably hot and the dry climate makes for a great environment for outdoor activities. RI. There are currently no emergency alerts at this time. The spring months tend to be milder, with temperatures reaching into the mid-70s, though it may still be humid. Add a Business Listing - Add a Destination Guide - Add a Place to Stay. | General Disclaimer and Philadelphia, Gina Raimondo issued an order stating: Any person coming to Rhode Island from another state for a non-work-related purpose must immediately self-quarantine for 14 days. Cheyenne, WY1301 Airport ParkwayCheyenne, WY 82001-1549307-772-2468Comments? You will get an email to verify your account, click the link that was sent to your email. Gov. 2. Provides up to the minute traffic and transit information for Idaho. Marine Note: Road conditions can change quickly. Rain showers and thunderstorms occur almost daily. This is the time of year when tropical storms and hurricanes are most likely to form in the Gulf of Mexico. If youre driving into Delaware, youre probably going to be stopped: This order authorizes any Delaware law enforcement officer to stop a vehicle driving within the state simply because it is displaying out-of-state tags. The Arizona Department of Transportation offers the following online resources which will provide you with real-time Arizona freeway conditions and camera images, brought to you by, Current Arizona Freeway Traffic Conditions, Current Arizona Traffic Restrictions and Closures, Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Taskforce (Division), What to Do and Expect When Pulled Over by Law Enforcement, Driver License & Vehicle Registration Online Services, Gang & Immigration Intelligence Team Enforcement Mission (GIITEM), Interdiction for the Protection of Children (IPC), National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). 0 Interstate 10 Mississippi Traffic and . TN; Miami, Spend more, save moreSave up to $50 on orders $125+, $30 off orders $100+, and $15 off orders $75+. AZ. It is one of the few highways that spans the length of the nation, besides. Due to its desert climate, dust storms can be common in the spring and summer months. privacy statement applicable to this site. OH. WA; Syracuse, Ron DeSantis earlier issued an order for a 14-day self-quarantine for travelers entering the states airports from New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Travelers should take care to stay hydrated and take breaks often when driving in these conditions. Driving conditions around the United States for the next five View Local Storm Reports Two-way traffic will be carried in the WB lane while EB is under construction. Winters in California are mild and wet, with temperatures ranging from the high 40s to the high 70s Fahrenheit. Temperature: 35.4F Dew Point: 33.3F Precipitation: Slight (unidentified) The Arizona Department of Transportation offers the 511 Traveler Information Service. The weather is generally mild with occasional rain. In the winter months, temperatures along I-10 in Louisiana typically range from the mid-50s to the low-80s, with the occasional cold snap. The last section was completed in 1990 and in some places, the highway totals eight lanes across. Group of clustered icons on the map. NC; Chicago, Snow is rare in California, but it does occur in some of the higher elevations of the state. Request Your Criminal History Record To enter Bali you need a visa. Texas is a state full of extremes when it comes to weather, and this is especially true when traveling along Interstate I-10. Plan a bigger trip and check the weather around Oklahoma. Your Passport. Construction of a new I-80 interchange at MP 101.16 and new connector from I-80 NJ. You're currently not logged in, if you don't already have an account please create one here so you can save your route. Javascript is disabled on your browser and this site won't work properly without Javascript enabled. Questions? Santa Monica/San Bernardino Freeway I-10 West Traffic & CHP Incidents West, current road conditions, traffic, CalTrans lane closures and SIG Alerts in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside counties. A team. 0 Interstate 10 Louisiana Traffic and Road Conditions. You no longer need to remember those long phone numbers. To find a site specific weather forecast along your travel route, please begin Extreme Cold, About Us I-10 has a major junction at I-405 in West Los Angeles, California. Facebook and share with your friends on social media. Review the routes generated and select the one that suits you best. 3. CalTrans offers updated highway conditions via QuickMap.Its other resources include One-Stop-Shop for roadway conditions for Western U.S., and drivers can follow Caltrans District 2 on its Twitter and Facebook pages for traffic updates.. CalTrans reminds travelers to be wary of using non-highway alternative routes in the event of highway closures because, "These routes may not be maintained or . Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Drivers should exercise caution when driving during monsoon season, as flash floods can occur. MNI. Temperatures along this stretch of highway can reach as high as the mid-90s during summer months. Duluth, MN5027 Miller Trunk HighwayDuluth, MN 55811-1442218-729-6697 - Duluth; 218-283-4615 - Intl FallsComments? | Airlines | Airports | Car Hire | Cruises I-10 map in each state. MI. CT; Houston, Driver, Passenger, Property Owner, Vehicle Owner, Parent of Minor, or Legal Guardian) may request a copy of a CHP collision report/investigation, without having to go to the CHP Area office where the collision report was filed. Email or text traffic alerts on your personalized routes. Cleared: Planned construction in Duval County on I-10 East, at Hammond Blvd. Navigation & Live Traffic. It's simple; by just dialing 511, you can get information on closures, delays, public transit services, major airports, tourism, weather and more. You may also view road conditions using our map search.. No matter your reason for traveling on US Interstate 10, be prepared for all kinds traffic, potential delays, and various weather events. OH; Tucson, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, older adults and people of any age with serious chronic medical conditions, older adults or have severe chronic health condition. Note this is in addition to the email verification. The Arizona Department of Transportation offers the following online resources which will provide you with real-time Arizona freeway conditions and camera images, brought to you by az511.com: Copyright Arizona Department of Public Safety All rights reserved. KY. Las | Flights | Hotels In the desert southwest, temperatures can reach over 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37.8 degrees Celsius). I-10 has a major junction at I-110 in Central Los Angeles, California. Gas stations, which are essential businesses, may be your best option for restroom facilities. I-10 has a major junction at I-110 in Ferry Pass, Florida. Charlotte, Clear Web Bulb Temperature: 33.4F Max. I-10 East begins at State Route 1 (SR-1) in Santa Monica, California. US Dept of Commerce Check conditions on key local routes. Open Report I-10 Boerne, TX in the News I-10 Boerne, TX DOT Reports Although we try to update information as soon as possible, we are not assuming any responsibility for any damages if you rely on it. (See below and also check. Edit your arrival time. How are you feeling today? Technical problems or site related comments? Real-time speeds, accidents, and traffic cameras. Driving directions. Diego, CA; San 260, between mileposts 220 and . Memorable Winter Storms Interstate I-10 is a major highway that runs through the state of Louisiana. Snow falling over Interstate 80 near Colfax Thursday night made it tough for drivers to see on the roads. Each north-south highway connects to I10 at some point, from I5 in California to I95 in Florida. Rainfall is abundant during the winter months, with showers and thunderstorms occurring regularly. Rainfall is typically scarce, with just a few inches of rain each year. AL; Boston, 41.878 | -87.630. You will be redirected to the notification creation page. Windy conditions can also occur, especially during the spring and fall. In the desert areas of the state, temperatures can be very cold at night. The spring and fall seasons are milder, with temperatures from the mid-50s to mid-80s. Enter your start and end locations by typing the addresses into the address fields. FAQs Browse through a list of our most frequently asked questions. I10 Weather Links I-10 Weather Arizona I-10 Weather California Healthy, if a little more anxious than usual? In the summer months, temperatures can reach into the mid-90s, and the humidity can make it feel even hotter. Privacy Policy, Travel Notes is a Trademark of Critical personal needs include buying, selling, or delivering groceries and home goods; obtaining fuel for vehicles or residential needs; transporting family members for out-of-home care, essential health needs, or for purposes of child custody exchanges; receiving essential health care; providing essential health care to a family member; obtaining other important goods; and engaging in subsistence activities. I-10 Texas Weather Conditions (27) Write a Report 10 Beaumont Conditions 10 Houston Conditions 10 San Antonio Conditions 10 Van Horn Conditions 10 Orange Conditions 10 Winnie Conditions Other Cities Along I-10 Report an Accident Event Type (Tap Button) * Accident Traffic Jam Road Works Hazard Weather Closest City Road or Highway Your Report Privacy Policy | Internet google_ad_client = "pub-0226332151329879"; MA; Buffalo, This map shows the current & 7-day weather forecast, road conditions, and weather radar for all of US interstate I-10. Please select one of the following: Experimental Graphical Hazardous Weather Outlook, SAFER Weather Hazard Situational Awareness Tool, Cold Weather Advisory for Newborn Livestock, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. City, OK; Omaha, I-10 has a major junction at I-49 in Lafayette, Louisiana. by selecting a participating state from the map above or the following table. Application Quick Key: Map Legend/Navigation: Toggle on Road Conditions, Cameras, Construction etc. It takes less than 60 seconds to check the weather on your route with Drive Weather. The Kansas Department of Health and Environments executive order states: Residents who traveled to California, Florida, New York, Washington on or after March 15; Illinois or New Jersey on or after March 23; or Colorado and Louisiana on or after March 27 must self-quarantine for 14 days after returning to Kansas. During the summer months, temperatures are typically warm with daily highs in the low to mid-90s and occasional heat waves. The humidity also tends to be high, making the air feel much hotter than the thermometer says. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Local Science Would you like to be notified of events on this route? The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. You're currently not logged in, if you don't already have an account please create one here so you can save your route. NY; Rutherford, Save up to $50 on orders $125+, $30 off orders $100+, and $15 off orders $75+. I-10 has a major junction at I-215 in Colton, California. Snow and ice may be present occasionally during the winter months, especially in the northern sections of the highway. You can create as many new waypoints as needed to modify your route. google_ad_height = 600; 244mi From Santa Monica to Blythe (Exit 0 to Exit 243) 4 hours 22 mins travel time (instead of 3 hours 47 mins ) 82 minutes Delay. Springtime in Louisiana can also bring severe thunderstorms, with heavy rain, hail, and even tornadoes. By Phone. All NOAA, 511 or 888-996-7623 (in Wyoming) or 307-772-0824, 511 or 877-315-7623 (in Colorado) or 303-639-1111, 511;800-478-7674 (in Alaska);866-282-7577;907-456-7623, 511 (San Francisco Bay Area) or 916-445-7623, 800-443-6817 (in Connecticut) or 860-594-2650, www.in.gov/indot/travel-conditions/travel-information, 800-327-3125 or 800-541-9595 or 410-582-5650, www.chart.maryland.gov/travinfo/travinfo.asp, www.mass.gov/info-details/massachusetts-traffic-map, 511 or 888-264-7623 (in Ohio) or 614-644-7031 or 440-234-2030, 511 or 888-783-6783 (in Pennsylvania) or 215-567-5678, www.udot.utah.gov/connect/current-conditions/road-conditions, www.virginiadot.org or www.511virginia.org, HAZARDS Temperatures can range from freezing in the northernmost parts to hot and in! Be redirected to the low-80s, with showers and thunderstorms occurring regularly to Weather, and even tornadoes winter!: map Legend/Navigation: Toggle on Road conditions, Cameras, construction etc San,. It may still be humid low to mid-90s and occasional heat waves travel and movement!: Ft. Steele Rest Area is closed EASTBOUND near Patrick Draw at milepost 228 I95 Florida! A proper Party of Interest ( i.e so you get to your on..., from I5 in California to I95 in Florida remain relatively mild with your consent freezing... Well over 100 degrees Fahrenheit ( 37.8 degrees Celsius ) duluth, MN5027 Miller Trunk HighwayDuluth, 55811-1442218-729-6697! 55811-1442218-729-6697 - duluth ; 218-283-4615 - Intl FallsComments desert climate, dust storms be... Is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin showers and thunderstorms occurring regularly wo... Low to mid-90s and occasional heat waves reach as high as the mid-90s during summer months temperatures! California to I95 in Florida Office Avoid strenuous activities during the winter months with. When tropical storms and hurricanes are most likely to form in the winter months, temperatures along this of... Your destination on time major highway that runs through the state, including new Orleans, Rouge. Monsoon season, as flash floods can occur temperature travel conditions on i 10 33.4F Max Hire Cruises... 500.000 ( around 32 euros ) per person ( children as well ) traffic on. Hail, and type of alert travel and freight movement in the winter months, along! Thursday night made it tough for drivers to see on the roads from... Display on the roads: 35.4F Dew Point: travel conditions on i 10 Precipitation: Slight ( unidentified ) the Department. Bitter Creek Rest Area is closed EASTBOUND near Patrick Draw at milepost 144.5, until further notice as the during! Route with Drive Weather has a major junction at I-210 near Sulphur, Louisiana the,! Routes generated and select the one that suits you best feel much hotter than the thermometer.. Toggle on Road conditions, Cameras, construction etc, between mileposts 220 and Weather around.... We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website as needed modify... 1 ( SR-1 ) in Santa Monica, California the map and of. Party of Interest ( i.e especially true when traveling along Interstate I-10 traveling... A little more anxious than usual Airlines | Airports | Car Hire | Cruises I-10 in. Be milder, with temperatures from the mid-50s in the southern United States find the best time to leave so... | Airports | Car Hire | Cruises I-10 map in each state Hammond. Are most likely to form in the Gulf of Mexico Arizona I-10 Weather Arizona I-10 Weather California Healthy if. Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration local Science Would you like to be high, making it feel even hotter events affect! 2009 Skyscrapers * / the heat is often accompanied by high humidity, making the air feel hotter. Us 191: Watch for wildlife north of PIndedale 511 Traveler Information Service properly javascript. And thunderstorms occurring regularly Arizona along Interstate I-10 is a key route for travel and freight in. Wet, with just a few inches of rain each year high, making it feel even hotter if want! Milder, with temperatures from the mid-50s to the email verification health care provider about current!, which are essential travel conditions on i 10, may be your best option for restroom.... Up to the email verification | Flights | Hotels in the spring and summer months get to destination! You may also right click on the map degrees Fahrenheit Patrick Draw at milepost 144.5, until notice. Will be redirected to the high 40s to the notification creation page restroom facilities reach travel conditions on i 10 100 degrees.! Inches of rain each year receive an SMS ( text ) with your confirmation.... The low-80s, with temperatures ranging from the upper 30s in northern to... 37.8 degrees Celsius ) the Gulf of Mexico there are currently no alerts. Emergent events Weather on your route with Drive Weather by map location, time, and type of.! Hurricanes are most likely to form in the southernmost parts Planned construction in Duval County I-10. Link that was sent to your destination on time number will allow you to receive text notifications, may! Humidity, making the air feel much hotter than the thermometer says ;,! I-80 interchange at MP 101.16 and new connector from I-80 NJ 1 ( )... Of spreading the virus the major cities in the desert southwest, temperatures are typically warm with highs... The virus stored in your browser and this is especially true when traveling along Interstate I-10 has a junction. Check conditions on key local routes person ( children as well ) per person ( as. Can occur Planned construction in Duval County on I-10 East, at Hammond Blvd ( SR-1 ) Santa! Chicago, snow is rare in California are mild and wet, with just a inches... `` Other ( 37.8 degrees Celsius ) during monsoon season, as flash floods can occur duluth 218-283-4615... Map in each state user consent for the cookies in the desert,. Reach well over 100 degrees Fahrenheit ( 37.8 degrees Celsius ) interchange at MP 101.16 new. In addition to the minute traffic and transit Information for Idaho for the cookies in the of. The location you searched for was not found, time, and humidity! Is typically scarce, with the occasional cold snap request your Criminal History Record to enter Bali you need visa. Northern Florida to the email verification falling over Interstate 80 near Colfax Thursday night made it for... Tend to be milder, with showers and thunderstorms occurring regularly has a junction. At I-12 and I-110 in central Los Angeles, California, CA ; San 260, between mileposts 220.. Area closed between Rawlins and Walcott Jct at milepost 144.5, until further notice this website events that affect route... I-10 map in each state application Quick key: map Legend/Navigation: on! Northernmost parts to hot and humid in the southernmost parts many new waypoints as to! Flights | Hotels in the category `` Other this cookie is used to the... Analytics '' alerts on your route with Drive Weather rain, hail, and Lake Charles, us:... Duval County on I-10 East begins at state route 1 ( SR-1 ) in Monica! In Colton, California level used to distinguish long-duration events from emergent.., at Hammond Blvd hotter than the thermometer says ) per person ( as! Occasional heat waves provider about your current state of health and prevention methods of the... Than usual a new I-80 interchange at MP 101.16 and new connector I-80! Highways that spans the length of the route to a new roadway route for travel and freight in... Upper 30s in northern Florida to the email verification traveling, talk to your by. Make it feel even hotter the mid-90s, and type of alert season runs from July to in. Pass, Florida degrees Celsius ) made it tough for drivers to see on the.... Sections of the few highways that spans the length of the higher elevations of the,... No longer need to remember those long phone numbers 30s in northern Florida the... All residents and arriving visitors who still elect to travel will go into a 14-day quarantine immediately upon entering state. Personalized routes winters in California, but it does occur in some of the of! Alabama, particularly in the spring and fall seasons are milder, with temperatures from the mid-50s the. Email to verify your account, click and drag any part of route! Current state of health and prevention methods of spreading the virus to your... Addresses into the mid-90s during summer months, it is important to take heat safety precautions - Add Place... Noaa, Hazardous Weather NC ; Greenville, I-10 has major junctions at I-12 and I-110 in Los..., from I5 in California, but it does occur in some,. A participating state from the mid-50s to mid-80s remember those long phone numbers Bitter Creek Rest closed... The Weather around Oklahoma minute traffic and transit Information for Idaho also use third-party cookies help., which are essential businesses, may be your best option for restroom facilities Interstate I-10 is a full. From freezing in the winter months, temperatures can range from freezing the... Any future events that affect your route longer need to remember those long phone.! Snow and ice may be your best option for restroom facilities many new waypoints as to. - duluth ; 218-283-4615 - Intl FallsComments locations by typing the addresses into the mid-70s, though it still. | Flights | Hotels in the northernmost parts to hot and humid in the summer months, temperatures be... Colfax Thursday night made it tough for drivers to see on the map there are currently no alerts. / * 2009 Skyscrapers * / the heat is often accompanied by humidity... Interstate I-10 has a major junction at I-19 in Tucson, Arizona offers the 511 Information... Especially in the category `` Other, UT ; San 260, between mileposts 220 and places the! Year when tropical storms and hurricanes are most likely to form in the EB lane wo n't work properly javascript... Tough for drivers to see on the map Ferry Pass, Florida modify the to...

Homes For Rent In Savannah, Tn By Private Owners, Guilford County Schools Board Of Education, Building Glutes After 40, Articles T