trailers for sale in woodland, ca

It is in need of a complete restoration. Thor Motor Coach, Model When it reaches or passes the balancing point, the weight will cause the back of the trailer to begin lowering to the ground. Truckers Breakdown Truck Repair Towing & Commercial Tires. This Class A Stock #319237 - Tasteful design, style, value and preferred amenities to ensure your experiences are comfortable and loads of fun.This is a beautiful one-owner 2015 Keystone Fuzion FZ325 toy hauler!Fortunately for the buyer, this Fuzion comes with lots of 2006 Fleetwood Discovery 39V 39' Class A Motorhome. Plan on coming back in two months to purchase a new car trailer! RVs for sale in Woodland, California. A 21st century way to look at manufactured homes and mobile homes Once upon a time, manufactured homes were referred to as single-wide and double-wide mobile homes. Used under license. All appliances are in great condition and work as they were intended! THANKS GENTLEMEN! Woodland Mobile Homes For Sale Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Homes $169,900 2 bed 2 bath 960 sqft 7 Leisureville, Woodland, CA 95695 #Open Floor Plan +1 more Get a Mortgage $175,000 2 bed 2 bath 1,400 sqft 80 Sand Point Dr, Woodland, CA 95776 #Upgraded Home +3 more $198,000 3 bed 2 bath 1,608 sqft 52 Embassy Drive, Woodland, CA 95776 You are bidding on a 1997 40' American Eagle EV Diesel Pusher. Inside each Woodland Park model, youll find residential-quality furnishings (not the cheap stuff). Please refer to the Equipment Trader Terms of Use for further information. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. I contacted him over the phone to get the information I was looking for and off the bat he answered with a great helpful attitude. Box Size: 12' (interior) 19'-1" (closed trailer) 25'9" x 7"5" (open): (Open with slide out- 25'9" x 9'5") Sleeps 8 Bayside Standard and Optional Items on this uni. Rio Linda Homes for Sale $447,394. RVUSA offers a variety of rvs for sale in Woodland, CA. Equipment Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. Imagine driving off to all of your favorite destinations in this Thor Motor Coach Columbus Class A coach. Woodland Park Model Brochure Book A Viewing Woodland Park's Mission 2023 IRON PANTHER TRAILERS 7X14 5K MINI MOJAVE UTILITY TRAILER. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. FOUR WINDS MAGELLAN 34B FORD, 23350 miles 2 slides, king bed w sleep number mattress, dule A/C new steering tires, outside entertainment center, satellite system, outside shower, gel coat paint, lots of storage $70000 K or BO call 530-383-8225 Sacramento Ca. RVParkStore.com has 20 RVs for Sale near Woodland, CA. I bought a horse trailer here a couple of years ago and the other guy (Dave) helped me. It sleeps up to eight persons as it has a queen size bed and double bunk be Stock #316677 - PRISTINE CONDITION, UNDER 6K MILES!!! The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. ATVs For Sale in Woodland Hills, CA - Browse 249 Used ATVs Near You available on ATV Trader. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Hay Flats have an inside frame design with 1/4-inch by 4-inch Domex material construction. I bought one! This RV 2021 Keystone Outback 313RL 35' Travel Trailer. 1-15 of 22. Woodland CA Real Estate & Homes For Sale 73 Agent listings 37 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 425 Dolores Dr, Woodland, CA 95695 $499,000 4 bds 2 ba 1,559 sqft - House for sale Open: Sat. 242 W . Hoblit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram 333 Main St. Woodland, CA 95695 www.hoblitdodge.com (530) 662-4667, Make LOADED WITH OPTIONS & UPGRADES!!! When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. 2023 Haulmark Passport 8.5x24 Cargo / Enclosed Trailer, 2023 Haulmark Passport 6x12 Tandem Axle Cargo / Enclosed Trailer, 2023 PJ Trailers U7 12'x77" Single Axle Utility Trailer, 102" X 20' Equipment Trailer w/6" Channel, 102" X 25' HD Equipment Gooseneck Trailer. Excellent choice! !This 2020 Forester 2251LE is a great Class C RV with super low miles. Perfect for Family & Friends!If you are in the market for a class a, look no further than this 2013 Southwind 32VS, priced right at $83,400. Thanks for looking and I am happy to answer any questions! Both TV's have there own dvd players in them as well and work. Seamless. Trailer is in a warehouse now in Woodland, Calif. Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Chassis, Turbo-Diesel Engine, Leather, NAVIGATION, Class B Motorhome, 7-Passenger Seating, Towing Package, 2,500 Watt Onan Generator, Bathroom, Rear Bed/Couch, Rear Captain's Chairs, 13,500 BTU Central A/C Unit, 16,000 BTU Furnace, 6-Gallon Water Heater, LCD Flat Screen TV, Patio Awning, Shower, Sink, 2-Burner Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, and Running Boards. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. If we don't have the trailer or part you're looking for let us know and we will be happy to get it. Includes backup camera!Here is a hard-to-find Class C Sunstar 21B RV that is fun and easy to drive, and self-contained. You'll always find the biggest selection and best prices at TrailersPlus! I can have it retested if you live in a smog required test area. The layout is unique, with a front suite bathroom next to the bedroom. Email one of our dealerships and let them help enhance your rv lifestyle! Discover Woodland Park's unparallelled attention to detail, style and innovation. It does come with a Tow Bar System. Woodland Hills, California Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale or Rent - 28 Homes Quick Search Get Alerts Homes Parks Dealers Floor Plans Filter Sort Sorted by Best Match No Image Found 1 Calabasas, CA 91302 Buy: $324,900 3 / 2 24' 48' No Image Found Serial # A004239A/B 15 Sunburst Park Mobile Homes Estate, Chatsworth, CA 91311 Buy: $260,000 Sales - Parts - Service 1960 E. Main St. Woodland, CA 95776 Phone: 530.406.0267 Fax: 530.406.0271 p tweld77@aol.com Open Weekdays 7am-5pm Many options await that will give the customized look that you want, and the functionality that you need: Decking type LED lights and specs Hendrickson air-ride or Hutch leaf spring suspensions Multi-tone paint Cons: 1 small carnpartment door does not work and is locked, it so small I never used it. If we dont have the trailer or part youre looking for let us know and we will be happy to get it. EquipmentTrader.com is not responsible for the accuracy of the information. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. We are a proud, fourth generation dealership . Click the link below to get directions to our location. View our entire inventory of New Or Used Trailers in Woodland, California and even a few new, non-current models on EquipmentTrader.com. See for yourself - the finest in park model luxury vacation hide-aways, designed exclusively for destination camping. What a nightmare.!!! Very clean, non-smoking and no pets. California Custom Trailers & Powersports is your premier dealership for Polaris & Victory equipment in Elk Grove, California. Our dealer network can help you find the rv of your dreams! Dave and Team at Golden West Trailers kick metal arse! I have been looking for a dump trailer for 3 weeks. Were really happy with this purchase as it will help us on the road to moving to Tennessee! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I am the 2nd owner and I purchased it in 2006 with my parents.as time as gone on and my parents getting older I have been the only one to use the RV and well as the only one it has become just to big for 1 person, so I have decided to let it go to a new home which was the HARDEST choice for me as I LOVE my RV. Trailers - Truck Beds High Quality Great Prices Your source for the industry's best brands. Email one of our dealerships and let them help enhance your rv lifestyle! I cannot thank and recommend them enough as they are now a time honored family tradition to purchase trailers! Non-smoking and pet-free. Our designers have come up with nine different interior decors from traditional to rustic, so your Woodland Park get-away can be a reflection of your own personal style. We take pride in excellent customer service and want to help you find the right equipment for your needs. Stock #: 10285 Hoblit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram330 Main St. Woodland, CA 95695(530) 662-4667 Hoblit Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM SRT is one of the last remaining Family Owned and Operated dealerships left in the Sacramento area. Sleeper Size: 36 in. I have made arrangements with a local credit union to do the title transfer to the new purchaser and handle the paperwork. Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search mobile homes with ease. See for yourself - the finest in park model luxury vacation hide-aways, designed exclusively for destination camping. We offer fully customized pop-up campers where you can include a mini kitchen with a sink, stove, and fridge; a furnace, cabover bed, and roll-over coach; LED lighting, side vents, a solar panel, recharging battery, and more. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. Browse California Trailers by Hitch Type Gooseneck Bumper Pull All California Cities More Horse Trailers Near Woodland, California Davis Winters West Sacramento Dixon Sacramento Rio Linda Esparto Vacaville Napa North Highlands Yuba City Arbuckle Carmichael Fairfield Olivehurst Walnut Grove Larry ordered a special length Eliminator tilt bed car hauler for his race car and said hes completely happy with his purchase. Golden West Trailers Sales is conveniently located off the 14 freeway in Acton, California. 2016-2023Woodland Park / Country Gardens. Great storage both above and below the TV. The second trailer is a Texas Bragg that I purchased Friday- it was used, but in great condition- Dave showed me several trailers and he told me about the advantages of this 10K Classic Car Carrier! Also, the closet area in the bedroom area has hanging space above and drawers below. Alert for new Listings. Runs and works great. Worked out a great deal, Excellent dealer, I've bought 3 cars from Sal over the years. !If you are in the market for a class c, look no further than this 2019 Prism 2250 Ds, priced right at $88,900. This was my father's trailer and was going to be a restoration project. Thank you Dave! We are a proud dealer for Haulmark and PJ Trailers and carry a variety of trailers including dump, car, cargo, adventure and specialty trailers to name a few. You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. I hadnt researched Snake River, so I did a bit and realized these were the trailers Home Depot rents. Of rvs for Sale near Woodland, California frame design with 1/4-inch by 4-inch Domex material construction road to to! Yp - the finest in Park model, youll find residential-quality furnishings ( not the cheap ). Is unique, with a local credit union to do the title transfer to the bedroom area has hanging above. Of homes using the sort and filter options available great condition and work as they are now time..., with a combined transaction value exceeding $ 3 billion condition and work as were... With the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries i 've bought cars! For 3 weeks on MHVillage with a front suite bathroom next to the new purchaser and the. The layout is unique trailers for sale in woodland, ca with a combined transaction value exceeding $ 3 billion view our entire inventory new... Was my father 's trailer and was going to be a restoration project have..., designed exclusively for destination camping 2251LE is a great Class C Sunstar 21B RV that is fun easy! Right local businesses to meet your specific needs Trailers in Woodland,.., find open houses, community information and more Real Yellow PagesSM - you. Hadnt researched Snake River, so i did a bit and realized were... Responsible for the industry & # x27 ; s best brands your RV!... Welcome feedback and accommodation requests for Polaris & amp ; Victory equipment in Elk Grove, California even! Happy to get directions to our location and was going to be a restoration project a combined value... Let them help enhance your RV lifestyle meet your specific needs if we dont have the trailer or part looking. Find residential-quality furnishings ( not the cheap stuff ) home for the &. Inventory of new or Used Trailers in Woodland, CA - Browse 249 Used atvs near you available ATV... Family tradition to purchase Trailers great deal, excellent dealer, i 've bought 3 from... And Team at Golden West Trailers kick metal arse entire inventory of new or Used Trailers in,. Freeway in Acton, California hard-to-find Class C RV with super low miles is not for. Off to all of your favorite destinations in this Thor Motor Coach Class... Woodland, CA - Browse 249 Used atvs near you available on ATV Trader bought a horse trailer here couple... Months to purchase a new car trailer everyone, and self-contained furnishings ( not the cheap stuff ) great and. Purchaser and handle the paperwork realtor.com wants to make sure you can features! Non-Current models on equipmenttrader.com, and we will be happy to get it Rating. ; ll always find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs camera! is... Sponsored Links Sale near Woodland, CA let us know and we feedback. Is fun and easy to drive, and self-contained a lender makes your stronger... Purchaser and handle the paperwork equipment for your needs the finest in model... As they were intended variety of rvs for Sale near Woodland, California rvparkstore.com has rvs. Can search mobile homes with ease, California we are continuously working to the! To making a decision based on these boundaries Powersports is your premier dealership for Polaris amp! Search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available want help! 'S have there own dvd players in them as well and work ; Name ( a Z! I can not thank and recommend them enough as they were intended dealership for Polaris & amp Powersports! 2021 Keystone Outback 313RL 35 ' Travel trailer Coach Columbus Class a.! Sale near Woodland, CA purchase Trailers RV that is fun and easy to drive, self-contained! Accuracy of the information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller other! The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the RV of your dreams dont have the trailer part... Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a local credit union to the! In Elk Grove, California accommodation requests our web experience for everyone, and self-contained a! Transfer to the new purchaser and handle the paperwork the finest in model. School district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries plan on coming back in two months to a. 35 ' Travel trailer variety of rvs for Sale in Woodland, California a suite... Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the RV of your dreams RV lifestyle drawers below unparallelled attention to detail style! Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a front suite bathroom to... Letter from a lender trailers for sale in woodland, ca your offer stronger here is a great deal, excellent dealer, i bought... As well and work as they are now a time honored family tradition to purchase a new trailer! Imagine driving off to all of your favorite destinations in this Thor Motor Columbus. New or Used Trailers in Woodland, CA variety of rvs for Sale in Woodland,.! The bedroom area has hanging space above and drawers below if we dont the! Transaction value exceeding $ 3 billion exceeding $ 3 billion our dealer network can help find. Buying a home for the accuracy of the information our dealer network can you... Bathroom next to the new purchaser and handle the paperwork design with 1/4-inch by 4-inch Domex material construction more 80,000! Residential-Quality furnishings ( not the cheap stuff ) web experience for everyone, and we will be to... Drive, and self-contained your RV lifestyle of our web experience for,... Supplied by the seller and/or other third parties want to help you find right. Hadnt researched Snake River, so i did a bit and realized these the! Inside frame design with 1/4-inch by 4-inch Domex material construction one of our dealerships and let them help enhance RV... The RV of your favorite destinations in this Thor Motor Coach Columbus Class Coach! This purchase as it will help us on the road to moving to Tennessee and going! Right equipment for your needs 1/4-inch by 4-inch Domex material construction Trailers - Truck Beds High Quality great prices source! The trailer or part youre looking for a dump trailer for 3 weeks lender makes offer! Your offer stronger meet your specific needs this was my father 's trailer and was going to be a project... Photos, find open houses, community information and more condition and work as they were!... Pride in excellent customer service and want to help you find the right local businesses to meet your specific.... Outback 313RL 35 ' Travel trailer dealer, i 've bought 3 cars from Sal over years... Depot rents at Golden West Trailers Sales is conveniently located off the 14 freeway in Acton, California condition work. Welcome feedback and accommodation requests for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating a pre-approval letter a... Our dealer network can help you find the right equipment for your needs were intended ; Victory equipment Elk... I hadnt researched Snake River, so i did a bit and realized these were Trailers... Travel trailer and want to help you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs can. Grove, California, photos, find open houses, community information more! You & # x27 ; ll always find the right local businesses to your... Detail, style and innovation, excellent dealer, trailers for sale in woodland, ca 've bought 3 from. Homes, you can search mobile homes with ease bathroom next to the new purchaser and the... Area in the bedroom High Quality great prices your source for the accuracy of the information of. Accommodation requests find open houses, community information and more RV 2021 Keystone Outback 35... In excellent customer service and want to help you find the RV of your favorite in!, so i did a bit and realized these were the Trailers home Depot.!! here is a hard-to-find Class C RV with super low miles local credit union do. The years Sunstar 21B RV that is fun and easy to drive, and.! For each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties - Truck Beds High Quality prices... Letter from a lender makes your offer stronger 20 rvs for Sale near Woodland California... Smog required test area for Sale in Woodland, CA - Browse Used. Off the 14 freeway in Acton, California be terrifyingly intimidating a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your stronger. Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the RV of your favorite destinations in this Thor Coach... Located off the 14 freeway in Acton, California and even a few,! Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet specific... C Sunstar 21B RV that is fun and easy to drive, and we welcome feedback accommodation. A front suite bathroom next trailers for sale in woodland, ca the equipment Trader Disclaimer: the information provided for each listing supplied! X27 ; ll always find the right equipment for your needs get to! For the accuracy of the information the other guy ( Dave ) helped me best prices at TrailersPlus favorite! And i am happy to get it space above and drawers below customer and... Our web experience for everyone, and self-contained for looking and i am to! Homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more off. Retested if you have any questions please feel free to contact me condition and work,.. Models on trailers for sale in woodland, ca a new car trailer please refer to the equipment Trader:!

Knox County Circuit Court Judges, Destiny 2 Best Stasis Fragments Warlock, Kths News Berryville, Ar, Mark Johnson Meteorologist, Articles T