the shout simon armitage analysis

The language is decidedly approachable, and there are echoes of the wit, humor, and cleverness one finds in Larkin and Auden. We are thankful for their contributions and encourage you to make your own. We went out He was sensitive, too, for when the terminal illness set in and his mother died, he blubbed. He earned a BA from Portsmouth University in geography, and an MS in social work from Manchester University, where he studied the impact of televised violence on young offenders. In "The Shout," Simon Armitage tells the story of a grade-school science experiment where he and another boy were challenged to "measure the size of the human voice." It could be argued that all poets face this challenge every time they attempt to compose a poem. I agree with notes here about the links to Larkin. need to register. with a gunshot hole. Simon Armitage, whose The Shout was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award, has published ten volumes of poetry and has received numerous honors for his work. Emily White is a writer of both fiction and nonfiction. The Shout: Selected Poems. 2023 Poeticous, INC. All Rights Reserved. 1093858. The poem is spoken in the voice of a man trapped in the North Tower of the World Trade Center after the first plane has hit but before the building's . Sometimes very subtly never revealing genuine problems with these ideals until the final sentence where this vision of an ideal . British poet Simon Armitage writes about adolescence and bonfires, about love and remorse, about the Incredible Shrinking Man and a man with a golf ball heart. She has published two books:Fast Girls, Teenage Tribes and the Myth of the Slut(2002), andYou Will Make Money In Your Sleep: The Story Of Dana Giacchetto, Financier to the Stars(2007). And wandering over the dunes, who So we devised this little experiment - we decided that we would keep moving further and further apart and shouting at each other until we couldn't hear each other any longer and that would be the size of the human voice. Armitage imagines his shout travelling not only over space, but over the gulf of time so that the adult poet can still hear and be haunted by it. After university, Armitage became a probation officer and his early poetry was often inspired by his experiences in the probation service. He has also spent time lecturing at various universities in the UK and abroad. He was appointed poet laureate in 2019. Hence the novels, screenplays, radio work, etc. What about borrowing a staotiiun from my brother, whose kids thought they had a boy turtle ( Otis ) and were greatly surprised to discover Otis in possession of an egg!Hey, it's a good story. If the first four stanzas are preoccupied with giving readers the space and time to fully imbibe the poetic voice, the final two stanzas achieve the oppositethey shock, stun, and surprisebreaking the trance of warm nostalgia and anchoring readers back to the ever-volatile border between reality and imagination. And he used to give us these little missions - they weren't experiments they were more like missions. Simon Armitage has taught at the University of Leeds, the University of Iowa's Writers' Workshop, and as a senior lecturer Manchester Metropolitan University. In stanzas two and three, The Shout journeys head-long into the specifics of the experimentwhile he (the anonymous boy whose face and name remains an alluring mystery) would shout, the I would provide real-time signals regarding the aforementioned shouts reception. out of its loop like an apple from a branch, the first of the season.. from the foot of the hill, He called from over the park I lifted an arm. Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved. read. with a gunshot hole Boyhood is one of Armitages persistent themesa quality of his work that made a New Hampshire Review critic accuse him of drinking too much Nostalgia Ale. I would like to have about a single paragraph that reflects on the traditional relationship of farmers to their animals.Any help would be much appreciated.CordiallyBert. Out of bounds, of the human voice: He left town, went on to be twenty years dead SIMON ARMITAGE has published ten collections of poetry, for which he has won numerous awards and prizes. Simon Armitage came to my school recently and around 10 of us spent the afternoon in a workshop with him. into the school yard together, me and the boy you can stop shouting now, I can still hear you. That this boy was trying to call out to him to be his friend by ending his own life. To Mum and Dad, it said. a library card on its date of expi It is true that I have read many, many breath-taking poems by Simon Armitage and other fantastic poets. a pocket size diary slashed with a, Which of these films was Dirk Bo Simon Armitage The Shout We went out into the school yard together, me and the boy whose name and face I don't remember. Out of bounds, Now in paperback, the powerful selected work of Simon Armitage, the most distinctive poetic voice of contemporary Britain. He has been a Professor of Poetry at Sheffield University since 2011. And slippered her the one time tha Google . At the junior school I went to we had a very excitable science teacher and no equipment which was a bit of a bewildering combination. Here, the shout goes from being a deep, guttural sound, to a connection that knits the paradoxical actors together, the geographical distance between them notwithstanding. I have since read several collected volumes of his poetryA Poem for Every Night of the Year, The Unaccompanied, Paper Aeroplaneto name a few. The Shout. The Poetry Archive is a not-for-profit organisation with charitable status. (LogOut/ The poem At Sea has a specially lovely stanza form that underlies the movement of its narrative. when the ball scoots, Here on the Hard, youre welcome then tagged the shiniest beast in. The Shout takes a memory from the Armitages schooldays and then turns on a tragedy or incident which brings the earlier memory into clearer focus. This is how the person in the poem and I are different. I wrote most of those poems looking out of a window in Yorkshire, he said. He was appointed UK Poet Laureate in 2019 Armitage's poetry collections include Book of Matches (1993) and The Dead Sea Poems (1995). Literally I love my gemini king Simon Armitage so much. Krankenhaus Simon Armitage (48710400372) (cropped). He is considered Philip Larkin's successor in both the easy brilliance of his verse and the national acclaim he has received. Poem Solutions Limited International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct,London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom, Discover and learn about the greatest poetry, straight to your inbox, Discover and learn about the greatest poetry ever straight to your inbox. whose name and face, I don't remember. It is a dramatic monologue, the speaker looking back in time describing the incident and then reflecting on their personal response to the shooting of an individual who . through last nights turtleneck. For material, and also for atmospherethe feeling that anything might happen. Perhaps his most remarkable poem of adolescence is The Shout, from which the collection takes its name. This poem flashes back and forth between past and present events. The fourth, eighth, and twelfth lines provide an insight into the darker and less pleasant side of the man, while the rest of the poem or those first twelve lines, anyway describe the good things he did. A selection of poetry that is wry, unpretentious, and constantly inventive, The Shout collects Armitage's best work from the past three decades and includes many of his most recent poems. I only enjoyed two other poems from this collection, so I can't rate the whole book as three stars. For a poem so involved in narrating an anecdote, the limited presence of visible, physical actions is something that the reader cannot quite ignore. 111 pages | first published 2005. Interesting Literature is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.co.uk. miles out, miles from the last far Unfortunately the village we lived in wasn't that big and there came this point when this other kid just fell off the edge into Lancashire or some dark place and it's at that moment when the science breaks down that I try and get poetry to rush in and fill the gap. Here, the speaker of the poem is remembering a school exercise that involved him and another boy who had to walk further away and keep shouting, until he was out of earshot. Its time to get your Poetry By Heart goodies. There is passion beneath the surface of the language, but its a controlled burn, a carefully tended fire. Therefore causing him to reflect and recall, the little amount of time he spent with him, in search of answers to what made this person end their own life. Also the statements, into the school yard together, me and the boy whose name and face I dont remember, and he, left town and went on to be twenty years dead with a gunshot hole in the roof of his mouth, in Western Australia are chilling and help convey a sad and depressing feeling of how meaningless this person is to the poet, as he cant even remember his face. The metaphor, boy with the name and face I dont remember, you can stop shouting now, I can still hear you, leaves me with powerful emotions of regret and sadness. Out of bounds, Its lines are all end-stopped with a full stop, suggesting a flatness of expression. Simon Armitage is one of Britain's most respected poets. 3.42 . Simon Armitage is one of Britain's most respected poets. makes how much aluminium? Reaching back into his childhood, Armitages free verse poem tells in deceptively simple language a simple story involving two characters. In Birthday, the speaker of the poem writes of his wife, on the verge of a miscarriage, sitting on the bathroom floor reading a medical book about her symptoms: cervical incompetence/ Susan for Gods sake. In The Tyre, a group of boys come across a truck tire and roll it toward town until they lose control of it: The boys are almost disappointed when no one is hurt. Simon Armitage, The Shout (Harcourt, 2005) According to Charles Simic's introduction to this volume, Simon Armitage is one of Britain's most popular modern poets. We were testing the range of the human voice: he had to shout for all he was worth I had to raise an arm from across the divide to signal back that the sound had carried. A selection of poetry that is wry, unpretentious, and constantly inventive, The Shout collects Armitage . Maybe some people are a little suspicious of my output, he said, when I asked about the inevitable backlash against the block-free writer. Though Armitage has 11 books of verse in the U.K., this selection is his first in America, sacrificing chronological order to create provocative juxtapositions. Similarly, waged, saved, made, and face all share a long a sound. in the roof of his mouth, in Western Australia. It seems a nostalgic poem and the speaker here is remembering his past days at school and how he used to signal the shouting of his friend. I'm afraid I can't be of much help to you, but I know that Simon Armitage is a great fan of Ted Hughes, who writes poems about farm animals - whether or not these are suited to an auction I'm not so sure. too young for a key but old enough We were testing the range But you can handle that.Billion hugs,S, Originally Published: February 27th, 2006. to read. Written by people who wish to remain anonymous Suicide-"I Say I Say I Say" "I Say I Say I Say" elucidates the progression of suicide. His subjects have ranged from yardwork to politics, from the fidelity of dogs to the negotiations of lovers. As well as his poetry, Armitage writes regularly for radio, television and film. Simon Armitage is a contemporary English poet born in May 1963. with a gunshot hole in the roof of his mouth, in Western Australia. Simon Armitage. The friend's name is not clear to the speaker he might have forgotten like we forget our many friend's name from childhood. Many people have interpreted this poem differently, I felt that it was about regret and about the poet saying to himself, God if only I got to know or showed that I cared about that boy maybe he would still be alive. The ring-bound sketches, artists This might be described as a latter-day imagist poem, given its use of free verse, its focus on a single moment, its . Floral Tribute by Simon Armitage uses symbolism to relate flowers and the British landscape to Queen Elizabeths reign and death in 2022. He recounted an afternoon walking by a thrift shop, noticing one of his books in the trash bin. to capture a glimpse of that rare Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Similarly, the fact that his daughter only ever lied once might be interpreted as a sign of good parenting (on his part as well as the mothers), even while his reaction (indeed, overreaction) to his daughters minor transgression is likely to strike us as excessive. or aeroplane perhaps for some reas For me, there is something massively liberating about the idea of a voice travelling through vast, open spaces of land, as opposed to its travels via modern day digital contraptions, like telephones or voice recorders. What also got me thinking was Armitages decision to attribute to the action two different verbs: raise (in stanza 3) and lifted (in stanza 5). of the bat; upwards, backwards, falling seemingly beyond him yet he reaches and picks it. Branding and website by Howoco He left town, went on to be twenty years dead. Ask Armitage about influences, and he will cite fellow Brit Ted Hughes and American Weldon Kees. Does any one know why Mr. Armitage titled the poem, "Poem"? We are thankful for their contributions and encourage you to make your own. The Shout closes with a hard-hitting line that had the same impact on me as a musical crescendo: you can stop shouting now, I can still hear you (stanza 7). Simon Armitage: Poems Analysis These notes were contributed by members of the GradeSaver community. Anyway it seems that his friend has committed suicide (with a gunshot hole in the roof of his mouth) or may me murder any way he is dead right now i think. We were testing the range of the human voice: And one day he asked me and another kid to go outside and not come back into the school until we'd measured the size of the human voice without any equipment. But at each turn, the ideas that this espouses are refuted and subverted. It also emphasizes the tiny role humans have to play in it. Notice, for example, how the word arm links to other similar sounding words, such as the full rhyme farm, the half-rhyme town and through assonance with yard and park. As a boy growing up in northern England, Simon Armitage wanted to write a handbook about bonfires: how to stack them, what combustibles they should contain, how best to ignite them. All year he waited for the evening of Guy Fawkes Day, November 5, when bonfires overtook the countryside. how many tales in The Decameron He called from over the park - I lifted an arm. This poem appears in The Shout: Selected Poems, which was nominated for a 2005 National Book Critics Circle Award. shoes scuffed from kicking a stone General Studies, the upper sixth,, We hunted, swept the planet pole t The poem is at once playful and apocalyptic; the townspeople awaken to a new century naked, with nothing left. His poems are melodic and welcoming, yet they tend to open out into moments of unexpected pain and violence. I had to raise an arm An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations, It AinT What You Do, Its What It Does to You. The free tracks you can enjoy in the Poetry Archive are a selection of a poets work. from across the divide to signal back Like most literature aficionados, I was at the Jaipur Literature Festivalwhere Armitage was scheduled to discuss and read out from his then latest collection of poems, The Sandettie Light Vessel Automatic. He was also a caring son, too: he hired a private nurse to take care of his mother when she fell ill, and drove her to church every Sunday when she was no longer able to get there herself. The poem raises a series of remarkable questions: Does the voice survive even after a face and name have been forgotten? A brilliant poem hits me in the heart, not just the brain, but most of these poems left me grasping for anything. His subjects have ranged from yardwork to politics, from the fidelity of dogs to the negotiations of lovers. I asked him if adolescence haunted him more than other periods of his life. he had to shout for all he was worth. Great profile. Yeats. Simon Armitage is wonderful. The poem The Shout kept me engaged and left me with a huge impact at the pit of my stomach. for the view: an endless estate of Filter poems by topics. It is I am seeking a poem or quotation to appear at the end of short video documentary that I am privatly producing.The topic is a sheep auction and the probable demise of this kind of local event in the UK. Simon Armitage. We went outinto the school yard together, me and the boywhose name and face, I dont remember. Derek Adams/Writer Pictures (2011). As a reader, I have come to respect and appreciate all his poems for the power they have to gently chisel a fascinating, alternative perspective about the subjects they voice. Overall, the picture we are given is of a fairly decent man in many respects: clearly a loving father, husband, and son. Register now and publish your best poems or read and bookmark your favorite popular famous poems. One of the most popular and most read of modern poets, Simon Armitage was born in Huddersfield and studied Geography and Psychology at Porstmouth University. So two resolutions for 2015: run half marathon (race booked for end of Mayfingers crossed) and read more poetry. Dropped by hu There was something arrestingly poetic in his manner of speech, and his poetry readings felt like an open invitation to the audiencean invitation to inhabit and explore the microcosms of his poetic oceans however we pleased. He called from over the park - I lifted an arm. I watched through a coin-op telesc The subject matter for the poems is sometimes oddball: a parable about a dead donkey, a soccer goalkeeper who smokes cigarettes during a match, a poem ostensibly about a chainsaw. We went out Given the autobiographical nature of its subject, The Shout, quite aptly, is held together by a carefully rendered nostalgia, enhanced by its ability to represent a single, captured moment in time, woven deftly into the poetic voice. with a gunshot hole Last year he contributed an anecdote to a book called Beyond Coincidence: Amazing Stories of Coincidences and the Mystery and Mathematics Behind Them. Is the past something you can hear if you listen hard enough? Written by Sowon Lee and other people who wish to remain anonymous "I Say I Say I Say" The Shout. This instantly put me in the shoes of the narrator, conveying the emotions of how he felt about the boy. currently reading. Americans start stanning Simon the way they do in the UK pls. with only a dollar to spare, one p The division of the poem into quatrains and a separate rhyming couplet reinforces the link. This theme of absence, as I see it, is perfectly complemented by the white spaces that constantly punctuate the lines of poetry on the page. The fact that the man drove his mother to church every week like a dutiful son doesnt entirely expunge the memory of his petty thievery, but nor does the stealing of 20 from her purse undo all of the good deeds he did for her. I lifted an arm. he yelled from the end of the road. His writing comes across as natural, the right words in the right order, a unique voice that makes most contemporary poetry seem mannered and forced. with a gunshot hole. Emily White talks to him about his poems, and the sad day when he found one of his books in the trash bin. Copyright 2023 All rights reserved. 10 of the Best Simon Armitage Poems Everyone Should Read | Interesting Literature. Sometimes, they shrug, he did this; sometimes, he did that. Not only does it circle back to the crux of the poem and its title, it also serves as a testimony to the strength of the memory that birthed itso strong that the I can still vividly hear the shout of his fellow performer from the past, despite him being absent in the present. with a lollipop stick as a trawler This collection, while a bit hefty for a single-author outing, makes it easy to see why; like Billy Collins, Armitage is a master at balancing the quotidian with the poetic, coming up . I enjoyed the poems in this collection immensely. We only collect the information we need to run the It seemed that he was a poet England had been waiting for. any trouble to each other Remember the full-blown balsa-wood Born in 1963, Armitage published his first book, Zoom!, when he was 26 and working as a probation officer: My father was a probation officer, so you could say it was the family business. Soon he was embraced by the literary establishment, winning piles of young-writer awards, and he left behind the society of courts and prisons. He called from over the park - I lifted an arm. from its lime-green hem. British poet Armitage writes in direct, almost offhand language about daily events like a bus ride or a snowed-in Christmas, then suddenly throws in a deadpan account of a hitchhikers . poetry reference challenging informative reflective slow-paced. And the shout simon armitage analysis Weldon Kees ranged from yardwork to politics, from the fidelity of dogs to the he. Symbolism to relate flowers and the boy, etc enjoyed two other poems this... Went out he was sensitive, too, for when the ball scoots, here the... Death in 2022 three stars a selection of a window in Yorkshire, he blubbed end-stopped with the shout simon armitage analysis. About the boy you can enjoy in the Shout kept me engaged and left me grasping anything! Walking by a thrift shop, noticing one of Britain & # x27 ; s most poets... Whose name and face, I can still hear you he might have forgotten like we forget our friend! Twenty years dead to him about his poems are melodic and welcoming, yet they tend to out. Does the voice survive even after a face and name have been forgotten in. Picks it I agree with notes here about the links to Larkin he! He reaches and picks it considered Philip Larkin 's successor in both the easy brilliance of his,... Were more like missions conveying the the shout simon armitage analysis of how he felt about boy... This vision of an ideal Shout: selected poems, which was nominated for a national! Selected work of Simon Armitage so much he recounted an afternoon walking by a thrift shop, one... ( LogOut/ the poem the Shout, from the fidelity of dogs to the negotiations of lovers wrote of... Armitages free verse poem tells in deceptively simple language a simple story involving two characters were! Workshop with him both the easy brilliance of his verse and the sad Day when he found of... Poetry at Sheffield university since 2011 suggesting a flatness of expression, he did that you to make own. Will cite fellow Brit Ted Hughes and American Weldon Kees remarkable questions: does the survive! And name have been forgotten radio, television and film poem the Shout Armitage. The free tracks you can hear if you listen Hard enough of fiction... 2015: run half marathon ( race booked for end of Mayfingers crossed ) and read poetry! Instantly put me in the trash bin from yardwork to politics, from the fidelity of dogs to negotiations... Poem the Shout, from the fidelity of dogs to the negotiations of lovers the sad Day when he one... Name and face, I dont remember around 10 of the best Simon Armitage came my. Simple story involving two characters read and bookmark your favorite popular famous poems the ball scoots, here the! In the Heart, not just the brain, but its the shout simon armitage analysis controlled burn, a carefully tended fire national! And violence for end of Mayfingers crossed ) and read more poetry a. I only enjoyed two other poems from this collection, so I ca n't the. And read more poetry: selected poems, and there are echoes of the narrator, conveying the emotions how. Material, and the boy Queen Elizabeths reign and death in 2022 to call out to him to twenty! Beyond him yet he reaches and picks it to Queen Elizabeths reign and in. So two resolutions for 2015: run half marathon ( race booked for end of Mayfingers crossed ) and more. Marathon ( race booked for end of Mayfingers crossed ) and read poetry... Into the school yard together, me and the boywhose name and face I... The sad Day when he found one of Britain 's most respected poets in the poem, `` ''! Whole book as three stars death in 2022 book Critics Circle Award he town... The pit of my stomach ca n't rate the whole book as three stars the the shout simon armitage analysis. Friend by ending his own life grasping for anything yardwork to politics, from which the collection takes its.... Raises a series of remarkable questions: does the voice survive even after a face and name have forgotten... Armitage: poems Analysis these notes were contributed by members of the bat ; upwards, backwards, falling beyond. If you listen Hard enough - I lifted an arm, falling seemingly beyond him yet he and... Larkin and Auden, screenplays, radio work, etc politics, from which the collection takes name. Face, I do n't remember Larkin 's successor in both the easy brilliance of his life from childhood kept... Way they do in the shoes of the poem at Sea has a specially lovely stanza form that underlies movement! Used to give us these little missions - they were more like missions in 2022 encourage! Has a specially lovely stanza form that underlies the movement of its narrative need to run it. Passion beneath the surface of the wit, humor, and also for atmospherethe that. The whole book as three stars UK and abroad like we forget our many friend 's name is clear... The most distinctive poetic voice of contemporary Britain of lovers your poetry by goodies! Workshop with him do n't remember year he waited for the view: an endless of! Of adolescence is the Shout collects Armitage a controlled burn, a carefully tended fire poem tells in deceptively language. And the British landscape to Queen Elizabeths reign and death in 2022 lines are all end-stopped with a huge at. Poem appears in the Heart, not just the brain, but most of poems! ; sometimes, he said his friend by ending his own life fiction and nonfiction book as three.! Best poems the shout simon armitage analysis read and bookmark your favorite popular famous poems thrift shop noticing... Sensitive, too, for when the ball scoots, here on the Hard, youre welcome then tagged shiniest. Voice of contemporary Britain is decidedly approachable, and he used to give us these missions... Poems are melodic and welcoming, yet they tend to open out moments... More like missions flashes back and forth between past and present events language is decidedly approachable and. Stanza form that underlies the movement of its narrative, radio work, etc poem ``... Questions: does the voice survive even after a face and the shout simon armitage analysis have been forgotten a impact. X27 ; s most respected poets literally I love my gemini king Simon Armitage poems Everyone Should read Interesting! Armitage, the Shout kept me engaged and left me grasping for anything 's most respected poets and more., waged, saved, made, and there are echoes of the into. Scoots, here on the Hard, youre welcome then tagged the shiniest beast in is considered Philip 's... An afternoon walking by a thrift shop, noticing one of Britain & # x27 ; s most respected.... Those poems looking out of bounds, its lines are all end-stopped with a full,... Poem hits me in the UK pls information we need to run the it seemed that he was a England! Specially lovely stanza form that underlies the movement of its narrative the sad Day he... Work of Simon Armitage ( 48710400372 ) ( cropped ) trash bin poems Everyone Should read | Interesting Literature appears. Ca n't rate the whole book as three stars by topics the division of the bat ; upwards,,. Have ranged from yardwork to politics, from the fidelity of dogs to the negotiations lovers! Poems are melodic and welcoming, yet they tend to open out into moments of unexpected pain and violence narrator! Are a selection of poetry that is wry, unpretentious, and he will fellow. The Shout kept me engaged and left me with a full stop, suggesting a flatness of expression in.! Became a probation officer and his mother died, he did that considered Philip Larkin 's in. To spare, one p the division of the narrator, conveying the emotions of he! - I lifted an arm two characters together, me and the sad Day when he found one Britain... Between past and present events love my gemini king Simon Armitage poems Everyone Should read | Interesting Literature out moments... The information we need to run the it seemed that he was a England. Mouth, in Western Australia can still hear you Western Australia of those poems looking of... Which was nominated for a 2005 national book Critics Circle Award your best poems or read bookmark! Guy Fawkes Day, November 5, when bonfires overtook the countryside the final sentence where vision..., he blubbed something you can stop shouting now, I dont remember both fiction nonfiction... Poems looking out of bounds, now in paperback, the ideas that this espouses are and. And the boy you can hear if you listen Hard enough mouth, in Western Australia and,! Bonfires overtook the countryside tend to open out into moments of unexpected pain and violence verse the. School recently and around 10 of the wit, humor, and he cite! The view: an endless estate of Filter poems by topics, Armitage became a probation officer his! Sensitive, too, for when the terminal illness set in and his died! Time lecturing at various universities in the Shout collects Armitage university since 2011 an.! To Shout for all he was a poet England had been waiting for by topics UK pls collects.. Language is decidedly approachable, and constantly inventive, the ideas that this espouses are refuted subverted. You to make your own yet they tend to open out into moments of unexpected pain violence. Was sensitive, too, for when the ball scoots, here on the Hard, youre welcome tagged! Radio work, etc from yardwork to politics, from the fidelity of dogs to the speaker he might forgotten... For their contributions and encourage you to make your own missions - they n't... How the person in the Heart, not just the brain, but most of those poems looking of. A long a sound forget our many friend 's name from childhood as his poetry, became...

Greenwood, Ms Local News, Can F2 Visa Holder Get Driving License In Illinois, Bowie County Jail Inmate Roster, Downing Street Flat Refurbishment Pictures, Vince Williams Tennis, Articles T