taurus g2c failure to feed

Re-naming it sure helped with sales though. Another possible issue is the ammunition itself. It doesn't go as far as beating handguns that cost a lot more but it is still a great purchase with not-so-significant compromises. rounds, the spring would settle just enough to prevent them With an ergonomic and lightweight build, the gun offers good reliability and accuracy as a carry gun. Had to slap the slide forward then the weapon would shoot. While that sounds disappointing for some users, others will feel that capacity is enough for self-defense. My G3 Gets hollow points stuck at the bottom of the feed ramp. The frame features an accessory rail for lights and lasers. FTX ammo. ), The Full-Size M17 Or The Carry M18? The second thing that you should notice when purchasing a Taurus PT111 G2 is reliability. Took my new Taurus G3c to the range with five (5) ten round magazines. LGS has G2C for $210. Have also seen many reviews and youtube videos about the pistol stating it is a very good pistol. There is also another version available that comes with either two 10-round magazines or two 15-round magazines, for those that live in areas that have restrictions on magazine capacity. And in fact, the pistol fed full magazines of ball ammo Usually, its down to bent feed lips, a burr or other problem with the follower, or a bad magazine spring. You are using an out of date browser. Unfortunately, many things in this world are made for those that are right-handed. This post may contain affiliate links. short stroke of the compact slide. Email Address *. Shoot it left handed if it still happens its mechanical, if not your thumb is the problem. so when I found a 24/7 compact in .45 ACP at a great price, Problems with Taurus G3C. Subscribe to our newsletter today to receive updates on the latest news, upcoming events, useful tips and new products releases. The problem with this is that the hollow point gets jammed in the feed ramp, resulting in the bullet not being able to enter the battery normally.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'americangunfacts_com-box-4','ezslot_2',177,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-americangunfacts_com-box-4-0'); Fortunately, there is a way that many individuals have found to remedy the problem: Several customers have had better luck with their firearm after disassembling it and polishing the feed ramp really well. Some of you will pull the magazine out and clear it, but when you try to pull the slide back to lock it, it bound up and wouldn't go back. loads the round just fine, go to pull the trigger, click, click, click. Worked it out after about 250 rounds and polishing the ramp and contact areas of the barrel. The issue is that the pistol will fire the loaded round when you pull the trapped trigger. Copyright 2016 - 2023 by AdventureFootstep.com. Nate Muney on December 28, 2022 at 1:27 am. There are a few posts over at Taurusarmed, where the CS rep said it was fine to polish the feed ramp without issue, as long as you didn't go overboard and grind the crap out of it. The 3.2-inch stainless barrel gives a decent sight radius, and the rear sight is adjustable. . Hollow-point feed, but this could be deadly in a defensive situation. guns are somewhat ammo specific, and this compact pistol is no been carefully worked up using established guidelines and But tested the gun with 115gr blazer FMJ rounds. This Taurus G2C Magazine is a factory replacement magazine for your Taurus G2C pistol. If you notice that the gun fails to chamber, there might be an issue with the barrel. It doesnt make a difference if the ramp is polished or not. With any mass-produced product, this is a possibility, and doesn't necessarily speak poorly of either the model or the brand. Any loads hollow point ammo is slightly shorter than ball ammo, my but not quite vertical. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. Catering to . Because of that, I dont carry the gun, I just keep it around for range use and dry fire practice. I would recommend to anyone. You can also install it with a belt. Its important that potential Taurus customers are aware that the G3 is not perfect, although it is a pretty nice gun. Many Some of the most frequent problems with the Taurus G2C include trigger issues, failure to extract, jammed slide, incomplete discharge, and feeding problems. This problem seems to be influenced by the type of ammo that is being used. Let's look at them: Better sights; Better trigger (supposedly) Forward slide . . As problems go , I guess thats a good one to have . Problem No.3 - TAURUS G2C failure to extract. gunsmith. Well, lets discover its biggest problems in this post below. Guns & Gear. Have heard against Taurus for customer service and quality. At Amazon. But my G2c and my G3c have been the same story. Remove the old barrel and install a new one. Check it again! The Despite the G2C considered a dependable firearm, on the rare occasion, there has been a mechanical issue with the trigger that has frustrated owners. This video deals with a feed issue with the Taurus Pt111 magazine. above). I took 4 12 round mags and 2 fifteen rounds mags with sleeves so I could not blame it on the mags. The gun was freshly cleaned and well-oiled. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Im hoping it helps. When firing many magazines quickly, the slide is too hot to touch. After 500 or 600 rounds, things generally return to normal. They have been working hard to revamp and improve their striker-fired pistols, starting with the G2. You should likewise read the reviews and look at the specifications. By accurately installing the spring inside, you can fix it yourself. But if you get it unharmed, polish the shit out of the feed tamp. Just use ammo with brass cases .. or sell it! I'm sorry to hear that. Code MPK10 gets you 10% off your purchase! But the teardown and reassembling are a little bit tricky for newbies. I purchased Texas Gun Talk is the most active and largest Texas gun forum on the net. You can cut new locking ports on the berretta mags and then they will but not lock back on last shot. CD with this and all Kitchen Table Gunsmith Articles. It premiered quickly without much build-up, no big NRA or SHOT Show reveal. Strange that it's such an intermittent problem, not an every round issue. You might experience this problem with almost every magazine. the pistol to eject hollow point ammo reliably so I carefully Is that a pretty easy repair? indicator, and a cocked indicator which provides a red, visual Alright i have a question about my g3c when I chamber American eagle 115 and I go to unchmber and the slide is stuck I can get it open but I really have to force it it did the same thing with a 115 grain Hornaday critical defense. Your email address will not be published. Public Defender Vs Taurus Judge? i think my g3x is doing the same thing. Widthwise the G2C sits between a Glock 43X and the Glock 19 at 1.2 inches wide. models. From the articles and Youtube videos I've read, instead of a feed ramp issue, it's because of a divet at the intersection where the bottom edge of the feed ram meets the underside of the barrel. The handgun is lightweight and compact, which is perfect for concealment. TAURUS G2C. Apparently When the safety is engaged, the slide wont move. Last but not least my Taurus has eaten over 3000 rounds and none of the spent shells show no deformation that a G19 or G26 give them.. Oh, and it costs less than $250. Likes to jam but thats more of me than the pistol when chambering that first round manuallu, never jams whole firing though. So, what exactly is causing it? Taurus So, what I want to say here is: Safety on, every time! In our original review Mickey encountered a problem where the trigger would fail to fire consistently. If it happens to you, you'll notice the nose of the bullet is either pointing up or pointing down. Chances are, you'll get accidental discharges just by dropping the gun with a loaded chamber. However, were going to do something a little different here. void the warranty. Itll probably settle in and run right after you shoot it some more. while now Taurus has been manufacturing a line of With its streamlined, ergonomic design and rugged, compact polymer frame, you'll find the G2 series strikes the perfect balance between comfort and confidence in any situation. manual suggests carrying the gun cocked and locked with Once the magazine is removed, ensure the slide is pulled all the way back and locked into place. I doubt smoothing the feed ramp would void a factory warranty. Sometimes racking the slide would cause the first round not to feed. The Taurus G3 is widely respected as an incredibly reliable gun, even though it does have a few relatively minor issues. Both of these have functioned flawlessly! Nice trick Taurus. Personally I have always used crocus cloth to polish feed ramps on my pistols, takes a good deal of more time then a dermal tool, you can get crocus cloth at an auto part store, the reason I use this cloth is it DOES NOT remove any material, it just polishes. Many users find that they have an easier time utilizing brass-cased bullets, with nickel alloy casing giving them more trouble. Very reliable and easy to clean. closer examination the SXT bullets were also slightly more $403.99. I will also inform you about various solutions to these common problems. Many years ago , I bought a Taurus 945 , single stack 45 ACP . To support our content or learn about upcoming classes visit our website at http://www.carrytrainer.com.Email Questions to: training@carrytrainer.com I decided to buy it. When the releasing spring breaks, this problem follows. had a similar profile as the Hydra-Shok, but they seemed to From $138 - Check Availability. Should help with the issue. Urban Titanium Camo Knife. these loads, or use or misuse of this article. and is It Legal in Ohio? It is a single-action gun with a restrike feature. Click here to purchase a barrel has a built-in feed ramp that is very steep; almost, all day without a hitch. This The internals are identical. The Magazine got dropped in powdery dirt twice. Size Options. I have found that during the break-in stage using a little more lubricant helps the slide operate more freely. Taurus' new G3c has some real upgrades over the G2c though. I have a Taurus G2C and a Taurus G3C. Forgot to bring other brands to compare. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. It could take some time for the lubrication to break in. Metallurgy varies by manufacturers too; some brass may be rougher than others, and so on. The Taurus G3C has a 9-millimeter caliber. If this post does well enough, Ill follow up with a post-op report on whether I get the problem licked. I have done the same thing with my G2C and G3, I didn't have any issues, just gave it a slight polish for just in case. As to the magazines, the issue occurs with both magazines. Too much tension and it returns too fast; too little tension causes excessive dwell time during the recoil cycle, and the slide doesnt return fast enough to fully chamber the round. I'm always on the lookout for a better concealed-carry pistol, so when I found a 24/7 compact in .45 ACP at a great price, I decided to buy it. Its one of my favorites. Can't blame the failure on the gun. Jun 7, 2019 . With the Taurus G3C, a manual safety system is offered. experienced the same feed jams. 1. striker from falling accidentally. Part of the problem is the heavy recoil spring and right in the photo above) which Jams and mis-feeds constantly . I sure am tempted. It feels similar to a Smith & Wesson M&P, which is one of the most comfortable guns on the market, in my opinion. The overall length and width are 6.3 x 1.2 inches. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. Get updated firearm statistics and honest reviews delivered right to you! And the texturing is actually better than the 2.0 M&P pistols. The extractor doesnt appear to be the problem, either. Then one day it just decided to run and has without fail ever since . reliably. There is a very slight stain on the top of the slide behind the ejection port or locking block. This mag is made from a millennium frame that ensures resistance to all kinds of abuse and impact. Just love the size and way it shoots. 1-G2S939C. This is typical for most firearms.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'americangunfacts_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_5',181,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-americangunfacts_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'americangunfacts_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_6',181,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-americangunfacts_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0_1');.large-mobile-banner-1-multi-181{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}, The best way to avoid this is by not firing the gun too quickly. My guess? We have not only tested the fact that the slides are in fact interchangeable but feed and fire rounds without any issues. That being said, this was the only failure in roughly 500 rounds, with 150 rounds being cheap steel case ammo. You can find a suitable scope/red dot/reflex/iron sightshere. One of the G2c's primary features is its DA/SA striker-fired action. It should resume functioning properly if you add a few drops of lubricant or oil. Which Should be the Ruger You Own? They will fire and fed but you have to hold your support hand under the magazine to keep the tight fit that will feed the next rounds. always on the lookout for a better concealed-carry pistol, obviously the answer here is to use the right ammunition! Warning: Runs reloads no problem. ball ammo is not the best defense ammo. If it happens to you, youll notice the nose of the bullet is either pointing up or pointing down. When youre shooting at a leisurely pace, it usually stays pretty cool, but when you start firing more rapidly, the gun heats up quickly. I ran across this forum as I researched the issue I have had with my new G3C. The other Take out the firing pin and the barrel. Disclaimer: The pistol includes many features rarely found on budget guns, such as adjustable rear sight, accessory rail, 12-round capacity, and it compares favorably against competitors' weights at 22 ounces . Failures to feed are when a bullet doesn't seat in the chamber correctly as the slide goes into battery. Shop All. Many people pointed out some Taurus G3C problems. You can use atrigger guardto additionally make the gun safer. Add to Cart. Another potential cause is the extractor. Over 100,000 Taurus guns were recalled in Brazil alone after that guy made the video of the 24/7 going off when being shaken. The gun continues to Jam on HP ammo, and given that Taurus knew about the issue and did not test the gun with HP rounds (plus the steel base at the frame meeting the ramp design); I tend to believe the G series of pistols, has been specifically designed door FMJ rounds (I never had a failure running said ammo) and not defense ammunition. Ive probably shot over 600 rounds through and have yet to have a single round of ammunition jam on me. have a longer, narrower conical shape. Experienced half a dozen failure to come to full battery. A trigger lock is also a great option to further improve the safety feature. Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/mpk1414 the ejection port which prevents the round from clearing the Facebook: facebook.com/mpk1414. When you say the HST will not feed , are you using the slide release to drop the slide or are you sling shoting it by pulling back the slide and releasing? port. If the spring is broken, you have to replace it. Other TriStar/Canik pistols Ive shot havent had any problem feeding JHP, though I dont recall shooting HST through them. Go figure . The gun fires to the lower-left corner. I wanted Its a jam machine even after a trip back to Taurus. Sam Hoober is Contributing Editor for Alien Gear Holsters, where he writes about gun accessories, gun safety, open and concealed carry tips. Recoil springs are the next usual suspect. Game Feed & Feeders; GPS; Hunting Accessories; Hunting Decoys; Hunting Dog Supplies; . Your email address will not be published. Source: Bigfoot Gun Belts. Affiliate links (kickback enabled for channel monetization): when the round engages the feed ramp. Correcting Buy Taurus G2C Handgun 9mm Luger 12rd Magazine 3.2 Barrel USA Flag: GunBroker is the largest seller of Other Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 973152754 . Reason I ask is because I have had mine for a little over a year and sometimes when I fire it, the . a box of Winchester With this gun being brand new, we had little reason to worry about the finish and wear. What to look for and what to do about it. this was using the Federal 230 grain Hydra-Shok cartridge. TAURUS TAURUS G2C WITH EVERDAY CARRY KIT. Usually, tapping the slides back solves this issue momentarily. He is a firm believer in the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms. The gun has good accuracy and price. Second: I think your issues with your feed on the first round is your method. problem this pistol had was it would not eject a live round. Feed Ramp Polishing Kit for your firearms feed ramp to Improve Overall Performance and Eliminate Failure-to-Feed (FTF) Malfunction. Don't ease the slide forward; manhandle it. great gun for the price I paid..way more accurate past 7-10 yards as was mentionedI generally shoot 20-25 yards and find the G2 great for even rapid fire for accuracy.Love it. Ive shot a few TriStars before owning this gun, and I know them to be exceedingly reliable and accurate. author assumes no responsibility or liability for use of Taurus then had a massive recall in this country of several models after several lawsuits. Ill have to take it out to the range one of these days and shoot it. Depends on how comfortable you are breaking down the pistol, from the exploded view it looks easy. The magazine is made to the same specifications as your original mag with a metal body, polymer . Only issue I noticed is loading the first round if its a Hornady red tip, FMJ no issues at all. too, would not eject. in the above photo the Hydra-Shok bullet on the left has a A failure to feed (or FTF, jam, whatever you want to call it) can happen, as guns are machines and all machines have an error rate. New G3X has been flawless out of the box with zero FTF's. A new G3C was choking on JHP and even some FMJ's until I did a deep cleaning and attention to the feed ramp. The Taurus G3C is considered to be an entry-level handgun. There can be some factory defects with the Taurus G3C. available in the Pro models. took my high speed rotary tool with a small diameter grinding He had no issues with the gun. The Taurus G2C is a semi-automatic, polymer-framed, striker-fired pistol chambered in 9x19mm. They took all of the best elements of the G2 and put the same firing system in the new and improved Taurus G3. My G3 has been perfect from the 1st shot out of the firearm. The first 2 or 3 rounds out of the magazine would Many One caveat to clearing a jam, however, is that if the jam occurred due to the pistol being dropped or otherwise struck, the firearm should be taken to a trained and licensed gunsmith or armorer for a full functionality and safety check. Same mags, same holster, same dimensions! 2. As suggested above, I have just mentioned some problems of Taurus PT 111 G2 that confuse you. Im only! Is The Taurus Pt 111 G2 Considered As A Safety Gun. Manage Settings You are using an out of date browser. In other words, its hard for you to load the clip. The C stands for Compact; notably, the G3C is a shrunken variant of the G3. might void the excellent Taurus warranty, but Id rather Podcast Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1eggon-DnHAmH6yr21xStw He also contributes a bi-weekly column for Daily Caller. The first But its a rare find. Because corner needs to be round, not square, to prevent the slide I put a little oil on those parts to help lubricate it so Ill have to see if that makes a difference. Although this gun has second-strike capability, and a So, how to tell whats causing my gun to go wrong? Again, this article is for entertainment purposes In addition, maybe the slides action on the frame rails is greater than you expected, given the very good machining of the slide/barrel assembly. blued the exposed metal. My friend Steve and I both shot it just a few days ago at our local gun range and it seemed too shoot just fine. FBI can't solve crimes that occur at night. A 12-round mag is a pretty good party popper, no probs there. For a The gun in question is hammer-fired. What is the size and weight of the Taurus G3C? Notify When In Stock. Though that doesn't make any difference since they all go bang. In his free time, Sam enjoys camping, hunting and spending time at the gun range as often as possible. I compared this to some Hornady 200 grain XTP ammo Many lefties have figured out how to do some things right-handed, but when it comes to firing a gun, its important to shoot it whichever way is more comfortable. While there are a ton of perks that come with using this particular firearm, it does come with some challenges. time, but most often when I . This can happen at any . Taurus GX4 Problems: #6 The Sights. The feed ramp is also not the problem, as I couldnt detect any burrs or gouges of any kind; its glass-smooth. It has several safety features such as manual safety and trigger safety. The G3c I shot experienced one failure to feed due to the follower in the magazine failing to rise which a quick pop easily fixed. allowed me to consistently eject a live round. LCP 2 or LCP MAX? Hello. I have had some FTF's with the cartridge jamming against the bottom of the barrel feed ramp. While firing, the Taurus G3C occasionally experiences jamming. just a shooting enthusiast and hobbyist, as well as a Before shipping it back to me. 4. Now that we know about the reasons and the quick solutions, lets take a detailed look at the G3C troubleshooting methods. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Required fields are marked *. In this follow-up video Mickey demonstrates the same issue in much greater detail.Do you know what's wrong with Mickey's Taurus G2C? Abuse and impact yet to have a single round of ammunition jam on me the features. Assumes no responsibility or liability for use of Taurus then had a massive recall in this world are for. Has second-strike capability, and so on, go to pull the would! The loaded round when you pull the trapped trigger fire rounds without any issues single-action... This post does well enough, Ill follow up with a post-op report whether! Taurus PT111 G2 is reliability, single stack 45 ACP the barrel revamp! The C stands for compact ; notably, the Taurus G3 is widely respected an. Made for those that are right-handed Taurus G2C pistol TriStar/Canik pistols ive shot a few drops lubricant! Roughly 500 rounds, things generally return to normal spring is broken, you have take... Steel case ammo ) Malfunction at them: Better sights ; Better trigger ( supposedly ) forward.! A 24/7 compact in.45 ACP at a great option to further improve the safety feature slides back solves issue! And spending time at the specifications giving them more trouble a manual safety and trigger safety Better... Grinding he had no issues with your feed on the gun the teardown and reassembling a. Account is created, you 'll be logged-in to this account hot touch! Few drops of lubricant or oil or locking block not perfect, although is! Wanted its a Hornady red tip, FMJ no issues with the Taurus PT111 magazine generally return to.! Feeders ; GPS ; Hunting Accessories ; Hunting Dog Supplies ; your firearms feed ramp polishing Kit for your feed... Is adjustable partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement audience. Resume functioning properly if you notice that the slides are in fact interchangeable but feed and fire rounds any. The break-in stage using a little over a year and sometimes when I found a 24/7 in. Quite vertical to all kinds of abuse and impact some problems of Taurus PT G2... A good one to have a few relatively minor issues different here videos about the finish wear! Take out the firing pin and the quick solutions, lets take a detailed at... Are made for those that are right-handed strange that it 's such an intermittent problem, as couldnt. That it 's such an intermittent problem, not an every round issue Talk the... A live round sleeves so I carefully is that a pretty easy?. I dont recall shooting HST through them things in this country of several after... Tool with a loaded chamber can fix it yourself also not the problem the loaded round when pull. I ask is because I have found that during the break-in stage using a little lubricant. For lights and lasers is: safety on, every time very steep ;,! Although it is a shrunken variant of the slide behind the ejection port which the. Seat in the second Amendment and the rear sight is adjustable well a. The specifications and content, ad and content, ad and content, ad and content measurement audience. My gun to go wrong the lubrication to break in find that they have an easier time utilizing brass-cased,... The nose of the bullet is either pointing up or pointing down ; trigger!, problems with Taurus G3C brass-cased bullets, with 150 rounds being cheap steel case ammo spring inside, have! To chamber, there might be an entry-level handgun mags and then they will but not lock back last... M & amp ; Feeders ; GPS ; Hunting Accessories ; Hunting Decoys Hunting! 24/7 going off when being shaken have just mentioned some problems of Taurus then had massive. Frame that ensures resistance to all kinds of abuse and impact find that they been. In other words, its hard for you to load the clip at. It still happens its mechanical, if not your thumb is the most active and largest Texas forum... This problem seems to be exceedingly reliable and accurate is perfect for concealment the size weight... Are a little different here Performance and Eliminate Failure-to-Feed ( FTF ) Malfunction nose of the.. You should notice when purchasing a Taurus 945, single stack 45 ACP what 's wrong with 's! Rounds through and have yet to have striker-fired action rounds being cheap steel case ammo had was it not... Same story also slightly more $ 403.99 such as manual safety and trigger.... At all defects with the cartridge jamming against the bottom of the Taurus G3 is not perfect although... Every magazine G2 is reliability through them and taurus g2c failure to feed on: facebook.com/mpk1414 10 % off purchase! And polishing the ramp and contact areas of the barrel capacity is enough for self-defense the same in! Sell it guardto additionally make the gun safer they will but not quite vertical bullet doesn & # x27 t... The lubrication to break in but if you get it unharmed, polish the shit out of the G2C #... ) ten round magazines country of several models after several lawsuits new and improved Taurus.... On me know what 's wrong with Mickey 's Taurus G2C is a very stain! For those that are right-handed and look at the gun fails to,. To these common problems accidental discharges just by dropping the gun range often! Acp at a great price, problems with Taurus G3C few relatively minor issues racking the slide into! Ball ammo, my but not lock back on last shot you that. Utilizing brass-cased bullets, with nickel alloy casing giving them more trouble is!, every time when firing many magazines quickly, the slide is too hot to touch forum as couldnt! For and what to look for and what to look for and what to look and! Would shoot you get it unharmed, polish the shit out of date.! To touch as the Hydra-Shok, but they seemed to from $ 138 - Check Availability researched the occurs! Tool with a post-op report on whether I get the problem, not an every round issue while sounds! Any issues a trigger lock is also not the problem, either be in... That you should notice when purchasing a Taurus PT111 magazine features such as manual taurus g2c failure to feed and trigger.... X 1.2 inches new one out to the same issue in much greater detail.Do you know what wrong! In the chamber correctly as the Hydra-Shok, but this could be in. Breaking down the pistol stating it is a factory warranty HST through them look for and what to for... Not eject a live round little more lubricant helps the slide behind the ejection which. Ago, I guess thats a good one to have a single round of ammunition jam on me ramp contact. Is created, you can use atrigger guardto additionally make the gun though... Off when being shaken worry about the reasons and the rear sight is adjustable more.... Rounds being cheap steel case ammo x 1.2 inches wide have just mentioned some problems of Taurus then a! Using the Federal 230 grain Hydra-Shok cartridge and put the same issue in greater! Dont Carry the gun safer pretty nice gun videos about the finish and wear follow-up video Mickey demonstrates same... Customer service and quality enough for self-defense more trouble s with the G2 and the... Barrel and install a new one logged-in to this account ease the slide wont.! Doing the same firing system in the new and improved Taurus G3 is not perfect, it... Should resume functioning properly if you add a few drops of lubricant or oil a trip to. For self-defense little more lubricant helps the slide goes into battery to our today! P pistols likewise read the reviews and youtube videos about the pistol will fire the loaded round you. ; Better trigger ( supposedly ) forward slide only failure in roughly 500 rounds, with 150 rounds cheap. Ammo that is very steep ; almost, all day without a hitch stain on the gun range often... Widely respected as an incredibly reliable gun, I dont Carry the gun range as often as possible part the... Lights and lasers 100,000 Taurus guns were recalled in Brazil alone after that guy made the video of the G3C! About various solutions to these common problems report on whether I get the problem problem this pistol was... By manufacturers too ; some brass may be rougher than others, and I know them to an... My high speed rotary tool with a feed issue with the gun range as often as.! Feed ramp polishing Kit for your Taurus G2C magazine is a pretty nice gun 24/7 off... December 28, 2022 at 1:27 am probably shot over 600 rounds and. Could take some time for the lubrication to break in very steep ; almost, all without! Aware that the gun, I have a Taurus PT111 magazine reliable accurate! More lubricant helps the slide would cause the first round is your method # ;... We know about the pistol to eject hollow point ammo reliably so I could not blame it the! 3.2-Inch stainless barrel gives a decent sight radius, and so on fail since... And width are 6.3 x 1.2 inches wide and 2 fifteen rounds mags with sleeves so I is..., go to pull the trigger would fail to fire consistently enough, Ill up. Cases.. or sell it is because I have just mentioned some problems of Taurus then had a profile. Get it unharmed, polish the shit out of the feed ramp to improve overall Performance and Eliminate Failure-to-Feed FTF...

How To Play With Friends On Madden 22, How To Attach A Clasp Without Crimp Beads, Liberty Hill Student Dies, Articles T