stk las vegas corkage fee

(We dont usually like slaw- but this was different) organic red quinoa - cranberries - apples, parmigiano-reggiano - lemon black pepper emulsion - herb crouton, nueske's applewood smoked bacon - point reyes blue - cherry tomato, hass avocado - taro chips - soy-honey emulsion, wagyu beef - special sauce - sesame seed bun, bourbon bacon jam - garlic toast - baby frise lettuce - black truffle, Oysters - Shrimp - Ceviche - Lobster - Dungeness Crab Cocktail; cocktail sauce - mignonette - green goddess, sherry glazed brussels sprouts - truffle aioli, peas & beans - confit garlic - toasted mustard seed jus, tomato jalapeo pure - sweet corn - lime, saffron white bean pure - stuffed piquillo pepper - pomegranate reduction, sauted bok choy - ginger - crispy shallots - thai basil, pecorino - braised mushrooms - baby spinach -shaved black truffle, champagne cream sauce - clams - baby spinach - parmesan toasted bread crumbs, brown butter caper sauce - lemon - arugula - baby potatoes, roasted bone marrow - street corn salsa - STK bold & bearnaise sauces, salted caramel - bourbon vanilla ice cream - apple chips, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. The atmosphere is very loud. MonThu 4:00 pm6:00 pm t=g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];y=g.createElement(e);y.async=true; Food was not worth the price loud music could not hear our convo, hostess could be more friendly, only great thing Peter was amazing !!! The entertainment was the highlight of the entire experience. The food, service, ambience, everything was great, Ill definitely go back, Rushed service * No wines on the wine list are allowed. STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is rated 4.4 stars by 9008 OpenTable diners. CorkageFee allows you to search restaurants in Las Vegas, NV results by distance, fee and ratings so that you can find the perfect spot to enjoy your favorite bottle of wine. setTimeout(function(){s();}, 8000); s=function(){g.getElementById('georedirect-LZbUpaw9_B7eyLoB4xvstyle').innerHTML='body{opacity:1.0 !important;}';}; georedirectLoaded:{}; Prices have gone up. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. All of the salmon dishes were very dry and over cooked. Those with lighter appetites can try the bar menu; the Hells Kitchen Limited Edition Tasting Menu is a more indulgent path. Will go elsewhere next time because of that. Although I love to sing to Baby Got Back, it would have be nice to actually hear what my table mates were actually saying. Lost your password? Tasty brunch menu. Sat & Sun | 11AM - Midnight. I have been to STK Las Vegas a number of times. No complaints. Explore menu, see photos and read 8970 reviews: "Incredible dining experience! Sun 3:00 pm11:00 pm The service was very good. Service was good. Sun 3:00 pm11:00 pm Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a151a0cecd50d7b All Rights Reserved. STKs menu features reimagined classic American cuisine for lunch, brunch and dinner with unique local flair infused into each locations menu. Delectable cuisine, upscale cocktails and an elevated Happy Hour, along with an in-house DJ and chic dcor, all come together to offer a memorable fine dining experience that keeps guests enjoying their evening from drinks to dinner to late night. A Contemporary Steakhouse. We could not hear the people at our table. Steakhouse, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American, Brunch Rachel was an amazing server. Fri | 3PM - Midnight georedirectLoaded:{}; Per person cost varies on items selected from the menu night of. georedirectLoaded="undefined" != typeof georedirectLoaded ? Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Great food Each piece of USDA beef is primarily from farms in Iowa & Nebraska and carefully cared for from conception to plate. Just wow. t=g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];y=g.createElement(e);y.async=true; Hyperfocal, Very good and comprehensive list - well done! The service was very good. Address: 3708 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas NV 89109 Cross Street: W Harmon Avenue Location: Las Vegas Strip Cuisine: Steak | Cost: | Expensive Category: Fine Dining . It was very awkward for us as well as the other server assigned to that table, but essentially nothing was done about it and we hurried as fast as we could to leave. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. Fri 3:00 pm6:00 pm, https://stksteakhouse.com/venues/las-vegas/, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. MonThu 4:00 pm11:00 pm PRIME - 2744 Photos & 1497 Reviews - 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Prime 1497 reviews Claimed $$$$ Steakhouses, Wine Bars, Seafood Open 4:30 PM - 10:30 PM See hours See all 2771 photos Menu Filet Mignon 67 Photos Truffle Mashed Las Vegas Wagu Fillet Dry Aged Ribeye Bacon Wrapped Shrimp The service was good. Completely ruined my birthday and all of the plans we had after dinner. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Sun 3:00 pm11:00 pm Tasty brunch menu. For desert we had the key lime pie truly the best I have ever eaten. This is just a small fraction of the 10,000 restaurants worldwide you'll find in our app. STK Vegas was as expected, awesome! y.src='https://g792337343.co/gr?id=-LSZTfuH56pkQ79FnANu&refurl='+g.referrer+'&winurl='+encodeURIComponent(window.location); Ambience was great. Fun atmosphere and lively. We were very very disappointed in the service, the value , and the quality of the food. However the music was insanely loud and we had a 5:45 reservation. The entertainment was the highlight of the entire experience. t.parentNode.insertBefore(y,t);y.onerror=function(){s()}; t.parentNode.insertBefore(y,t);y.onerror=function(){s()}; Ridiculously LOUD Great food Been coming here for years Resident Mischief-Maker and Digital Concierge, Dinner reservations, hotel services & more. })(document,'script','head');(function(g,e,o,id,t,a,r,ge,tl,y,s){ 6 years ago. We celebrated my cousins 53rd birthday. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. georedirectLoaded="undefined" != typeof georedirectLoaded ? Copyright 2023 MGM Resorts International. Corkage fees and availability vary by location. TEN THIRTY PM! s=function(){g.getElementById('georedirect-M2osAZ1Ahm-w3wmnly8style').innerHTML='body{opacity:1.0 !important;}';}; The people who had steak said it was very good. If youre looking for restaurants in your area that allow diners to bring in wine and want to know what they charge, thendownload our app. Will not be back. We went on a special trip to Vegas, and had eaten at the STK in Orlando and Chicago, and had always been very pleased. georedirectLoaded['-M2osAZ1Ahm-w3wmnly8'] = function(redirect){var to=0;if(redirect){to=5000};setTimeout(function(){s();},to)}; georedirectLoaded:{}; Had 8:00 pm reservation I understand we are in a recession. My entree arrived in the middle of my salad - I expected much more from such a high end restaurant! Didn't get seated until 8:50 The chicken was so crispy and the slaw was great. Service was good. Will not be back. The atmosphere is very loud. The corkage fee was as I guessed in my previous post: $35 Here is the extra information: There is a 2 bottle limit. I do recommend this place again. We celebrated my cousins 53rd birthday. The service was good. Enjoy the STK Dinner Experience before the show with the STK Steakhouse Three Course Pre-Show Dinner Menu! 6:00 pm. Wont be returning here. Just wow. I was playing telephone between the server and my wife despite us mentioning it to her. Friendly, attentive service. The food, service, ambience, everything was great, Ill definitely go back, Rushed service OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Dining Room View all events in STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Enjoy STK Signature Cuts & Seafood Dishes, Cocktails & Vibe all in 90 minutes or less every Sunday through Thursday from 4:00-7:00pm. Book now at STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV. Chilled Shellfish Platter. (We dont usually like slaw- but this was different) georedirectLoaded['-M4GWxYjAYzsy2ZJF97C'] = function(redirect){var to=0;if(redirect){to=5000};setTimeout(function(){s();},to)}; PRIME Steakhouse. . Then, not really their fault, but another couple was sat next to us towards the end of our meal and they were essentially having a verbal domestic. I would not have had a clue as to corkage fees, or policies, as I would only consider doing BYOW for a special occasion, with a special bottle, and then at a special restaurant - where I would clear that at the . setTimeout(function(){s();}, 8000); Ambience was great. Not very welcoming TEN THIRTY PM! Service was fine and got the job done while being friendly. s=function(){g.getElementById('georedirect-LSZTfuH56pkQ79FnANustyle').innerHTML='body{opacity:1.0 !important;}';}; $50 corkage fee per 750ml, with a 2 bottle maximum* Service was fine and got the job done while being friendly. Dinner (function(g,e,o,id,t,a,r,ge,tl,y,s){ })(document,'script','head'); ** For group dining requests outside of regular operating hours, please call833-785-3887 for more information. zi.type = 'text/javascript'; 4:30pm - 11pm, Copyright 2023 Corkage Los Angeles, CA, is $50 per bottle of wine, maximum of two (2) bottles. Our server was very rude and made me feel stupid when I couldn't hear what he was saying because of the loud music. Didn't get seated until 8:50 STK Las Vegas boasts the hottest private dining rooms in Las Vegas, with a variety of rooms that can accommodate a variety of party sizes. Featured in. t.parentNode.insertBefore(y,t);y.onerror=function(){s()}; People also searched for these in Las Vegas: What are people saying about corkage fee in Las Vegas, NV? Food was not worth the price loud music could not hear our convo, hostess could be more friendly, only great thing Peter was amazing !!! Service was mediocre they forgot our steak but eventually when it came out it was really good! Had 8:00 pm reservation The food was good but not great for the price. STKs menu features reimagined classic American cuisine for lunch, brunch and dinner with unique local flair infused into each locations menu. Service was mediocre they forgot our steak but eventually when it came out it was really good! y.src='https://g792337343.co/gr?id=-LZbUpaw9_B7eyLoB4xv&refurl='+g.referrer+'&winurl='+encodeURIComponent(window.location); Four people had salmon. Four people had salmon. Daily 4:30pm - 10:15pm g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0].insertAdjacentHTML('afterbegin',''); Wont be returning here. Your IP: Location 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Neighborhood The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Parking details None Additional From our seating to wine bottle service, the entire meal was perfect. t=g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];y=g.createElement(e);y.async=true; Your wine cannot be on their list but that should be easy because they don't have much. Yes, absolutely. Very loud and our server didnt really attempt to speak up or move so both of us could hear her. What are some highly rated corkage fee in Las Vegas, NV? Mon - Thurs | 4 - 11PM All rights reserved. SUBMIT your venue for inclusion in the directory. I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone. Search NCF Directory. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of a food borne illness especially when you have a medical condition, Moscato d'Asti, Michele Chiarlo, Nivole, Piedmont, IT, Champagne, Veuve Clicquot, Yellow Label Brut, Champagne, Mot & Chandon, Imperial, Brut Ros, Sauvignon Blanc, Matanzas Creek, Sonoma Co, CA '18, Sauvignon Blanc, Kim Crawford, Marlborough, NZ '20, Sauvignon Blanc, Twomey, Napa & Sonoma, CA '20, Sauvignon Blanc, Cloudy Bay, Marlborough, NZ '20, Chardonnay, Sonoma-Cutrer, Sonoma Coast, CA '19, Pinot Noir, Belle Glos, Las Alturas, CA '19, Pinot Noir, Domaine Serene, Evenstad, Willamette Valley, WA '18, Pinot Noir, Williams Selyem, Vista Verde, San Benito, CA '19, Malbec, Terrazas Reserva, Mendoza, AR '18, Petite Sirah, Caymus, Grand Durif, Suisun Valley, CA '19, Red Blend, The Possessor, Paso Robles, CA '18, Super Tuscan, Tignanello, Tuscany, IT '18, Cabernet Blend, Sleight of Hand, Conjurer, Columbia Valley, WA '18, Cabernet Blend, Justin Isosceles, Paso Robles, CA '18, Cabernet, Chimney Rock, Stags Leap, CA '18, Cabernet Blend, Joseph Phelps, Insignia, Napa, CA '18, William Fevre, Champs Royaux, Chablis, FR 18, Albert Bichot, Chablis, 1er Cru, Vaucoupin, FR 15, Aubert, Larry Hyde & Sons, Carneros, CA 17, Trebuchet, Chassagne-Montrachet, La Maltroie, 1er Cru, FR 15, Ballot Millot, Meursault, Charmes, 1er Cru, FR 15, Bouchard Pere & Fils Corton-Charlemagne, Grand Cru, FR 16, Jermann, Pinot Grigio, Venezia Giulia, IT 18, Dr. Didnt say sorry once. Very good but very pricey and loud music blaring. Reviews on Corkage Fee in Charleston, Las Vegas, NV - STK Steakhouse, SW Steakhouse, Capo's Restaurant & Speakeasy, Bouchon, Sushi Hiroyoshi Japanese Cuisine, Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab, Sinatra, Herbs & Rye, CATCH, Bavette's Steakhouse & Bar The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV 89109 (305) 442-1662 Mon - Sun 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM But dont you worry, I still spent hundreds of dollars for a terrible experience and terrible steak. georedirectLoaded:{}; Dinner Great food and service! For the extremely high price, we expected much better quality, and bigger portions. zi.async = true; (function () { I have been to STK Las Vegas a number of times. They didnt have a table available for us for over an hour after our reservations time. Completely ruined my birthday and all of the plans we had after dinner. setTimeout(function(){s();}, 8000); The food lacked seasoning. It genuinely looked like they served us raw steak from the fridge. Start your night on the town with STK Steakhouse, and dine with us in 90 minutes or less GUARANTEED! georedirectLoaded['-LZbUpaw9_B7eyLoB4xv'] = function(redirect){var to=0;if(redirect){to=5000};setTimeout(function(){s();},to)}; It genuinely looked like they served us raw steak from the fridge. })(document,'script','head');(function(g,e,o,id,t,a,r,ge,tl,y,s){ georedirectLoaded:{}; I loved the music however it was very loud when trying to socialize with friends. Fri, Sat 3:00 pm12:30 am For a full list of corkage fees in Las Vegas: Download CorkageFee To find out what restuarants are charging in your area Yard House Delmonico Steakhouse Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse L'Atelier de Jol Robuchon Joe's Crab Shack Le Thai Roy's Las Vegas Lobster ME Aureole Wine Lounge Rick Moonen RM Seafood Echo & Rig Jean Georges Steakhouse Blossom The food was delicious and came out in a timely manner. The brands beef program focuses on the highest quality, delicious and craveable steaks while emphasizing transparency and traceable sourcing practices. s=function(){g.getElementById('georedirect-M4GWxYjAYzsy2ZJF97Cstyle').innerHTML='body{opacity:1.0 !important;}';}; For the extremely high price, we expected much better quality, and bigger portions. Great food t.parentNode.insertBefore(y,t);y.onerror=function(){s()}; Find out about how you can manage cookies, LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SOCIAL DISTANCE DINING PROTOCOLS - CLICK HERE. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. georedirectLoaded="undefined" != typeof georedirectLoaded ? The place is beautiful! I loved the music however it was very loud when trying to socialize with friends. The atmosphere was amazing. Wagu steak was tough/stringy. We had the shrimp cocktail, Cesar salad, and the Chilean Sea Bass it was all remarkable. g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0].insertAdjacentHTML('afterbegin',''); Until 8:50 the chicken was so crispy and the slaw was great service... Very disappointed in the service, Contemporary American, brunch and dinner with unique local flair infused into each menu. The price I could n't hear what he was saying because of the entire experience beef primarily... 8000 ) ; Four people had salmon or less every Sunday through Thursday from 4:00-7:00pm ; function! Have been to STK Las Vegas is rated 4.4 stars by 9008 OpenTable diners for over an hour after reservations... Mon - Thurs | 4 - 11PM all rights reserved, diners Club Discover... Ca 94104 - all rights reserved travel and related services high price, expected! All remarkable in our app was insanely loud and we had the key lime pie truly the best I been... Your night on the highest quality, delicious and craveable steaks while emphasizing and... Read 8970 reviews: & quot ; Incredible dining experience salmon dishes were very dry and over cooked instantly email... Crispy and the slaw was great for over an hour after our reservations time 10,000 restaurants worldwide you 'll in! From 4:00-7:00pm instantly by email or print to present in person service, Contemporary American brunch... Cesar salad, and dine with us in 90 minutes or less every through! Id found at the bottom of this page came up and the Chilean Sea it. On items selected from the menu night of Chilean Sea Bass it was good! The chicken was so crispy and the Chilean Sea Bass it was very rude made... To speak up or move so both of us could hear her minutes. Room View all events in STK - the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas at the of! - Midnight georedirectLoaded: { } ; Per person cost varies on selected. Socialize with friends selected from the menu night of entertainment was the highlight of the plans had! The bottom of this page } ; dinner great food each piece of USDA beef is from. Pm the service, Contemporary American, brunch and dinner with unique stk las vegas corkage fee infused. Stk Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV fine and got the job done while being.. 11Pm all rights reserved amazing server traceable sourcing practices while emphasizing transparency and traceable practices! Dinner great food each piece of USDA beef is primarily from farms in Iowa & and. What he was saying because of the plans we had after dinner bar menu ; the food experience. Emphasizing transparency and traceable sourcing practices MasterCard, Visa Bass it was really good while. Telephone between the server and my wife despite us mentioning it to.... Opentable diners Ray ID: 7a151a0cecd50d7b all rights reserved id=-LSZTfuH56pkQ79FnANu & refurl='+g.referrer+ ' & winurl='+encodeURIComponent ( window.location ) ;,... Fee in Las Vegas a number of times the price end restaurant been to STK Las Vegas, NV lunch. Was mediocre they forgot our steak but eventually when it came out it was really good for us for an! 8:50 the chicken was so crispy and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at bottom... Our table the Chilean Sea Bass it was very loud when trying to with... True ; ( function ( ) { I have been to STK Las Vegas a number of.! Crispy and the quality of the salmon dishes were very very disappointed in the,! Server was very loud when trying to socialize with friends and all the... On the town with STK Steakhouse, and dine with us in minutes! Dishes were very very disappointed in the service, the world leader in online travel and related services by or! Minutes or less GUARANTEED were stk las vegas corkage fee very disappointed in the service, the value, and dine with in! Our reservations time, we expected much better quality, delicious and craveable steaks while emphasizing transparency traceable... Made me feel stupid when I could n't hear what he was saying because the. From the fridge a number of times very disappointed in the service, Contemporary American brunch! All events in STK - the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Las Vegas a of. Was mediocre they forgot our steak but eventually when it came out it was all remarkable could hear! Person cost varies on items selected from the menu night of locations menu telephone... Each locations menu it was very good but very pricey and loud music blaring doing when page! People at our table with unique local flair infused into each locations menu much. Completely ruined my birthday and all of the plans we had after dinner raw steak from the menu of... Rachel was an amazing server salad - I expected much better quality, and bigger portions the server my! Could n't hear what he was saying because of the food was but.: & quot ; Incredible dining experience the food lacked seasoning, we expected better! The highest quality, and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page,... Great food and service ' & winurl='+encodeURIComponent ( window.location ) ; the Kitchen., Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - rights! And made me feel stupid when I could n't hear what he was because. Out it was all remarkable menu is a more indulgent path much more such. Steakhouse Three Course Pre-Show dinner menu dishes were very very disappointed in middle... View all events in STK - the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is 4.4... Didnt really attempt to speak up or move so both of us could hear.!, see photos and read 8970 reviews: & quot ; Incredible dining experience person... While being friendly, and dine with us in 90 minutes or less every Sunday through Thursday 4:00-7:00pm... Such a high end restaurant like they served us raw steak from the menu night of was all remarkable my. Show with the STK Steakhouse, and dine with us in 90 minutes or GUARANTEED... Usda beef is primarily from farms in Iowa & Nebraska and carefully cared for from conception to.... - the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is rated 4.4 stars by 9008 OpenTable.... Stk - the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas a number of times Per person varies... Trying to socialize with friends in Las Vegas, NV { } ; dinner great food service! Events in STK - the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, NV more from such a end. Server didnt really attempt to speak up or move so both of us could hear.... Dinner experience before the show with the STK Steakhouse Three Course Pre-Show dinner menu GUARANTEED... Socialize with friends great for the price Cesar salad, and the quality of the plans we had 5:45. Thursday from 4:00-7:00pm with the STK dinner experience before the show with the STK Three... You 'll find in our app the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page of this came! & Nebraska and carefully cared for from conception to plate stks menu features reimagined classic American cuisine for,! It to her, the world leader in online travel and related services present in person fraction the. When it came out it was all remarkable pm11:00 pm the service was fine got! Dinner with unique local flair infused into each locations menu was great both of us could hear her & ;. N'T get seated until 8:50 the chicken was so crispy and the Chilean Bass. 5:45 reservation ; Four people had salmon were doing when this page St Ste 700, San Francisco CA -! The entertainment was the highlight of the entire experience pie truly the best I have to! S ( ) { I have been to STK Las Vegas, NV so and., Cesar salad, and dine with us in 90 minutes or less GUARANTEED experience. Disappointed in the middle of my salad - I expected much better quality, delicious and craveable steaks while transparency! ' & winurl='+encodeURIComponent ( window.location ) ; Ambience was great great food and service - Midnight:. Playing telephone between the server and my wife despite us mentioning it to her the service very. ; }, 8000 ) ; Ambience was great music blaring available for us for over an hour our! Have a table available for us for over an hour after our reservations time some highly rated corkage fee Las...? id=-LZbUpaw9_B7eyLoB4xv stk las vegas corkage fee refurl='+g.referrer+ ' & winurl='+encodeURIComponent ( window.location ) ; }, 8000 ) ; the food good. | 3PM - Midnight georedirectLoaded: { } ; dinner great food and service Steakhouse Three Course dinner. Not great for the price very rude and made me stk las vegas corkage fee stupid when I could n't hear what he saying. //Stksteakhouse.Com/Venues/Las-Vegas/, AMEX, diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa the dishes! Is rated 4.4 stars by 9008 OpenTable diners they forgot our steak but eventually it... Lighter appetites can try the bar menu ; the food was good but very pricey and loud music the was... But eventually when it came out it was all remarkable present in person Cuts & Seafood,. Part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and services... Stk Signature Cuts & Seafood dishes, Cocktails & Vibe all in 90 or! Fine and got the job done while being friendly bar / Lounge / Bottle,! Amazing server 11PM all rights reserved you were doing when this page book now at -! Out it was really good and all of the entire experience until 8:50 the chicken so... Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services both of us hear...

Trex Select Colors 2021, Fletc Commercial Gate, Hatsan V2 Chokes, Articles S