spencer properties belfast, maine

8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. - House for rent. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Our goal is to make the custom home building process simpler and more enjoyable for our clients. Welcome to Atlantic Insurance & Benefits. Go here for instructions on how to enable cookies on your browser. Massachusetts Estate Agency. Just on the outskirts of downtown, this handsome farmhouse f. When buying a home, who you choose to work with matters more than you think. Storage space available overhead. The email or password you entered is incorrect. And we had several others in line as back-up. For the best website browsing experience, please enable cookies. We look forward to seeing you. Belfast Co-op is a membership owned and controlled natural foods store with a great deli and cafe. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. 40&42 Pearl Street, Belfast, ME 04915 is a 10 bedroom, 8 bathroom, 5,011 sqft single-family home built in 1898. Ohio We decided to upgrade to the incredible Matterport 3D virtual tours so we can showcase listings during this time when many buyers are unable to travel or to tour listings due to COVID-19 safety restrictions. Also known as Spencer J Robert, Robert James Spencer. Pennsylvania Calculate your predicted monthly payments here. ft. house located at 23 Waterville Rd, Belfast, ME 04915 sold for $225,000 on Jan 25, 2023. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. (978) 579-9833. Spencer properties exceeded all of our expectations. More Info. Though rumors of affairs and a divorce abound, peace is ordained for the Christmas festivities at the Queen's Sandringham Estate. 207.338.3344 info@maineccre.com. A Maine sheriff's department is investigating a crash that killed Chris Spencer, of Liberty. Belfast, ME 04915 Maine Country and Coast Real Estate, Closed SOLD NOV 28, 2022 $350,000 3bd 1ba 1,882 sqft (on 2 acres) 199 Waterville Road, Belfast, ME 04915 Vallee Harwood & Blouin Real Estate, Closed SOLD NOV 21, 2022 $336,500 4bd 2ba 2,052 sqft 28 Durham Street, Belfast, ME 04915 Home Town Real Estate & Property Management, Closed The boiler system was installed to accommodate 2 additional zones of heat if someone chooses to add a heat zone in the basement and garage. with little stars on top that read Live Music, We Have Cookies, Beveragesthe good kind Monday - Sunday: by appointment only. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. We love beautiful, functional, unique, eye-catching, elegant, laugh-out-loud products. Thinking about selling without the help of an agent? Houses 3D and Video Tours, Belfast But this year, things will be profoundly different. 14. These new tours are so lifelike and paired with amazing aerial photography, we were able to sell this house to a buyer who is relocating here to go to work in RTP on the COVID-19 vaccine! Full Background Report Current & Past Contact Info Addresses & Phone Numbers Business Records Professional Licenses Family & Associates 1G Belmont Ave Suite 1 Belfast , ME 04915. Locals and visitors alike can set sail for a day cruise at Belfast Bay Cruises, rent boat slips at the city landing, or even drop a kayak in the water for their own adventure. Oregon Benjamin Spencer Resides in Belfast, ME Includes Address (1) See Results Ben Spencer, 32 Resides in Cape Elizabeth, ME Lived In East Machias ME, Orono ME, Machias ME, Machiasport ME Related To Jeannette Spencer, Stephen Spencer, Jamie Spencer, Ian Spencer Also known as Benjamin W Spencer Includes Address (5) Phone (1) Email (3) See Results Stay current with all the latest and breaking news from Belfast, Maine, compare headlines and perspectives between news sources on stories happening today. etc. General form error. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. Resides in Aspen, CO. And he has lived in Maine ever since! Plot For Sale In Brooks, Maine. Listed are all Belfast Homes For Sale, ranging in size from approximately 700 to over 5,700 square feet and in price from $24,000 to around $3,950,000. REALTOR vs. agentWhy You Should Choose a REALTOR. Within our website you will find information about who we are and what we offer, but you won't find any automated quote generators, that's because at Atlantic Insurance, we deal in personalized service. Sold: 3 beds, 1 bath, 1800 sq. Kentucky 207-348-6156. As you stroll through town, you will pass the grand sea-captain's houses that sit majestically in leafy neighborhoods and the downtown's ornate brick buildings. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. BELFAST, Maine (WABI) - Clear weather and chilly temperatures make for the perfect weekend for an ice festival! 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. There are 2 means of egress from the basement; the inside entrance and an entrance into the garage with a fire-rated door & entry. Meet our Belfast Agents. Spencer looks forward to providing local introductions to what he loves most about the beautiful state he now calls home. (12,717) 6.6 1 h 56 min 2021 X-Ray R. The marriage of Princess Diana (Kristen Stewart) and Prince Charles (Jack Farthing) has long since grown cold. I cant say enough great things about them. MLS# 1539350. There are signals that the market is shifting to favor homebuyers. 2022511. All Properties Located in Belfast, Maine All Spencer Properties buildings and grounds are Smoke Free Availabilities, Belfast Sorry, there are no current availabilities. The 2nd full bath has a tub and shower combo unit. Everyone is dedicated to their roles of work and passionate to help their clients. With highly qualified agents, we bring the best real estate experience to our clients. Maryland Apartments for rent in Belfast, Maine have a median rental price of $1,000. $178,000. 43 days ago. A local Marks & Spencer colleague is behind a new campaign to raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of breast cancer across the UK. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Includes Address (18) Phone (3) Email (4) See Results. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Belfast's downtown is considered so beautiful it's a Nationally designated Main Street Community and working waterfront. He cannot wait to be your guide, as you find the perfect property or tract of land to bolster your roots in Maine! Brokerage. Copyright 2023 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. The listing information on this page last changed on 03/01/2023. He is a male registered to vote in Waldo County, Maine.. Get Full Background Report Opt Out 138 Marsh Rd, Belfast , Maine goodguy_404@hotmail.com (207) 338-1026 About James Spencer Here are four challenges you might not have thought about. Yo Mamma's is a cheeky little department store in Belfast, Maine. 25 Brooke Avenue, Belfast, ME 04915 REALTY OF MAINE $130,000 3 bds 2 ba 924 sqft - Active 0 Lupine Drive Lot 80-C, Belfast, ME 04915 REALTY OF MAINE $49,999 3.8 acres lot - Active M1 L57A Back Belmont Road Lot 57A, Belfast, ME 04915 BETTER HOMES & GARDENS REAL ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP $90,000 13 acres lot - Active 1,064 Sq Ft. Real Estate Blog . We are so grateful for Paula sticking with us through 3 attempts to buy a house! Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. We are a full-service insurance agency servicing the Belfast, Maine and Mid-Coast region. Florida | Virginia Virtual Tour Newly Listed 25 BACK SEARSPORT RD, Belfast, ME 04915. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Neither the listing broker nor Coldwell Banker Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Used under license. Whether catching a sunset on the harbor, enjoying local theater, brainstorming with the mayor about a new summer event, or hanging out at an affordable pub for chowder, visitors and locals alike all seem to get itBelfast, ME is a comfortable, exciting place to call home. In the end, they sold our home for more than the asking price and negotiated a great deal on our new home. The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. . Several government offices in Belfast and . Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. music, refreshments and the whole team came to host the event. Email Belfast Office. Land for Sale - 30+ Acres - Near Penobscot Bay. With route one running right through town, you have easy access to almost all of Maines seacoast. We think its pretty awesome, too. Your browser is out of date or unsupported. The turnout was PHENOMENAL! Search all MLS listings for sale,specializing in waterfront homes, land, farms, intown Belfast homes, historic homes Phone: (207) 338-5265 Fax: (207) 338-3725 Email: worthre@gmail.com Learn more! Finding the right agent can make or break your entire experience. Equal Housing Opportunity. Find properties to buy in Belfast. For outdoor entertainment and enjoyment, you will step out the door $450,000 2 Beds 1 Bath 1,266 Sq. James Spencer (born 1967) from Belfast, Maine and is registered with the Democratic Party. Spencer; Roland Spencer; Maine; Belfast; Roland Spencer in Belfast, ME Belfast is the only city in Maine where we found Roland Spencer. Spencer fell in love with the world-class quality of life Mainers enjoy which is why he and his English Lab, Chilli, are now full-time residents of Bangor. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. We believe there is strength in the long productive history of our brokers and real estate company. Learn More We listed it in December so we hosted a HUGE Holiday Party/Open House with live Current Address: 33 Veazie Rd; Searsport, ME 04974-3933 Phone Number: (207) 322-1104 - Wireless Prior Addresses: 52 Veazie Rd; Swanville, ME 04915-8208 21 Veazie Rd; Searsport, ME 04974-3933 Show More. Missouri In 1854, as part owner of a sash and blinds factory in Belfast, Maine, Spencer was joined by his brother Noah. He was born February 10, 1829 in Searsmont, Maine, the oldest of seven children born to Morrill and Rebecca Mathews. Welcome to Atlantic Insurance & Benefits. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 58 High Street Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. LGBTQ Local Legal Protections. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. You can use our price filters to find rental houses in your price range. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. The application period for this program is January 1 through April 1. With Kristen Stewart, Timothy Spall, Sally Hawkins, Jack Nielen. Or you can search Northern Lights Gallery. Beautifully situated on ten oceanfront acres in the heart of Coastal Maine, with breathtaking views of Penobscot Bay. The MLS # for this home is MLS# 1552534. Georgia The property listing data and information (in part) set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. In the last 5 years Belfast has seen decline of violent crime and decline of property crime. Signature Service. Houses with Washer / Dryer In Unit, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. Maine Property Search | Real Estate in Belfast Maine Maine Property Search Search all Properties in the State of Maine Today is Sun, 5 Feb 2023 Powered by flexmls IDX Loading Maine Country and Coast Real Estate / Search Results Help listings matched your search View Results Add a Field Search Reset Search We use our Located around 10 miles to the northeast of Belfast, as many as 12 guests can stay in this vacation rental which has 4 bedrooms. etc. Listing(s) information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. 235 Swan Lake Avenue, Belfast, ME 04915 MAINE COUNTRY AND COAST REAL ESTATE $299,000 2 bds 1 ba 1,176 sqft - Active 40&42 Pearl Street, Belfast, ME 04915 SELL 207 $1,395,000 10 bds 8 ba 5,011 sqft - Active 3D Tour 5 Stephenson Lane, Belfast, ME 04915 POULIOT REAL ESTATE $1,050,000 9 bds 7 ba 3,296 sqft - Active 3D Tour Privacy Policy $150,000 25 Back Searsport Road Belfast, ME 04915 beds: 2 baths: 2.00. Ready for you Today! Thoughtfully designed, well built home with added quality building features you don't find in many homes. real estate for sale 61 Springbrook Drive, 2-C Belfast ME 04915 . Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school Spencer Properties, LLC: Filing Date: July 27, 1998: File Number: 2282964: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Spencer Properties, LLC: SPENCER PROPERTIES LLC: NORTH DAKOTA LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 1611 13 1/2 St Sw Minot, ND 58701-6190: Registered Agent: Steve Bakke: Filing Date: Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Like many sites, we use cookies on our website to collect information to help improve your browsing experience. For a complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us so we can discuss your home's value. hanging candy canes and invites on doorknobs encouraging neighbors to stop by. Mortgage figures are estimates. Not sure what price range you should be searching? Damariscotta Bank & Trust Co.: Belfast Branch at Reny's Belfast Plaza, Routes 1 And 3 , branch established on 1998/07/09 . Belfast, Maine. The basement is completely insulated and dry. $209,000 238 Swan Lake Avenue Belfast, ME 04915 beds: 2 baths: 1 full. Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses Office Hours: It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. putting ours on the market too! We had a full price offer that night, so the sellers, and their The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Land for Sale-30 Acres Near Penobscot Bay. Explore your rental options by location using Realty of Maine's local connections. The two formed N.M. & S.W. Each office is independently owned and operated. The data relating to real estate displayed on this Site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by Maine Listings. Sterling Homes Development Corporation. Maine. Belfast Maine Real Estate. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Spencer took the many responsibilities a classic Realtor has and divided those into separate roles within our brokerage. Website is a service of Spencer Properties, 3607 Falls River Ave, Ste 115Raleigh, NC 27614(919) 602-7411, Copyright 2023 | There is 1 other person named Spencer Properties on AllPeople. 85 Woods Road, Belfast, ME 04915 (MLS# 1511830) is a There is a laundry room just as you enter from the garage which will accommodate either your propane or electric dryer. BETTER HOMES & GARDENS REAL ESTATE/THE MASIELLO GROUP, Homes for Sale in Belfast ME with 3D Home Virtual Tours, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 2506 Atlantic Highway. The Our Town Belfast Ice Festival is back . Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Enjoy burgers, sandwiches, salads from the regular menu but check out the board for specials of the day. in Belfast? website, call Disclaimer: Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. This error applies to the full form. Plot For Sale In Searsport, Maine. With the help of their team we sold our existing home and bought a new home within 90 days. Sort: {[{sort.val.text}]} {[{item.text}]} 0 Results. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths. Search and view houses and homes for sale in Belfast listed by NI's top estate agents and property developers Spencer immersed himself in work with the Foster Center for Student Innovation [.] The Master Suite offers a private bath with tiled, oversized shower stall. $165,000 61 Springbrook Drive Belfast, ME 04915 beds: 3 baths: 2 full. Homes for sale in Belfast, ME have a median listing home price of $315,000. Or you can search for houses over 400 sq.ft , 600 sq.ft , 800 sq.ft , 1000 sq.ft , 1400 sq.ft . this price, do you really think it will sell? And If you sell a Charleston for this price, we are Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. So thankful for their guidance, patience, and advice! Published: Feb. 26, 2023 at 2:53 PM PST. We are here to help! Arizona Certain Listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of MLSPIN MLS (last updated Wed 03/01/2023 10:34:51 AM EST) or NEREN MLS (last updated Wed 03/01/2023 10:30:05 AM EST) or MREIS (last updated Wed 03/01/2023 10:27:58 AM EST). Plot For Sale In Belfast, Maine. Data last updated 03/01/23. several thousand very elegant printed invitations and then we went door to door in Bedford Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Colonial Gables Oceanfront | Village - Belfast Cottages 207-338-4000 | 7 Eagle Avenue, Belfast, Maine. We respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship that we have with you. Favorite. Clear Calm Communication. Each office independently owned and operated. Originally from New Hampshire, in the Fall of 2009 Spencer moved to Maine to attend the University of Maine, Orono (UMO) as a recruited student-athlete. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Learn more about our Belfast, ME real estate services, or contact us to get started today. $1,050,000 5 Stephenson Lane Belfast, ME 04915 beds: 7 baths: 3 full 2 partial. 207-338-9787, Deer Isle Seafood and a hip brewery on a working waterfront, one of Maine's best vegetarian restaurants, the iconic Belfast Co-op, the art-deco Colonial Theatre, art galleries, antiques, renowned book shops, the oldest shoe store in America and the largest, year-round Maine farmers . Stone drip edge around entire home. 9 talking about this. District of Columbia This site is hosted, designed, and copyright $35,000. In total, 116 stories have been published about Belfast, Maine which Ground News has aggregated in the past 3 months. 2 Guest bedrooms are located on the opposite end of the house from the Master, providing a nice separation. Spencer Properties | Letting Agent in Leeds Professional & Student Letting Agents in Leeds Property Search Private Landlord for Professionals & Students in Leeds More than 60 years' experience with over three generations of the same family successfully letting properties to professionals and students across Leeds. Refine Your Search Results. Nestled at the mouth of the Passagassawakeag River on Penobscot Bay, Belfast residents agree that while the scenery and atmosphere in this coastal town are a treasure, the festivals and special events are also a treat. Delaware All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Dakno Marketing Learn more. Here are a few things to get you started. Belfast Apartments for rent in Belfast, ME 31 Perfect Matches Available Sort & Filter 61 Springbrook Dr unit 61A, Belfast, ME 4915 3 Beds $1,700 1,100 Sqft (207) 323-9270 Check Availability 96 Church St, Belfast, ME 4915 1 Beds $1,600 Sqft Unknown (207) 341-2804 Check Availability 86 High St unit 1, Belfast, ME 4915 2 Beds $1,650 Sqft Unknown Robert Spencer was associated with Spencer Real Estate Inc between 2013 and 2021. Get an Instant Offer on Your Home! Cori assured that our closing happened flawlessly. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Related To Kate Spencer, Ann Spencer, Thomas Spencer, Gerald Spencer, Guy Spencer. Do you have questions about finding other Our real estate resources feature carefully curated tips to ignite your real estate journeyand well be there to help you every step of the way. This is the second time Spencer Properties help with my housing needs. district. 400 Trade Center 5th floor, Suite 5900. Thanks to all of you, especially Andrea and Cori, for the home buying this time! Belfast, ME 04915 Email agent Brokered by REALTY OF MAINE - Belfast New Construction For Sale $800,000 3 bed 3 bath 2,178 sqft 2.11 acre lot 4 Bowling Green Ln, Belfast, ME 04915 Email. We represent a number of fine companies, and we can find the right policy for your personal and/or business needs. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # We sold their long time home and helped them prepare and update their home for marketbig Belfast, ME 04915 Contact Property new For Rent - House $720 1 bed 140 sqft 96 Church St Unit A Belfast, ME 04915 Contact Property For Rent - Apartment $1,000 2 bed 1 bath 122 Searsport. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. Washington Or by appointment. View this property at 85 Woods Road, Belfast, ME 04915, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Estate, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Their team is outstanding, responsive, and enthusiastic about customer service. transformation! For Sale. Information on this site was last updated 03/01/2023. booj. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. . There are 42 active homes for sale in Belfast, ME. What are the best houses for rent with a pool in or near Belfast? Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine Listings) and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. $275,000 Belfast, ME 22 Depot Lane 1998 Year Built 2.5 Acres $975,000 Belfast, ME 38 Starrett Drive 3.71 Acres 1 / 29 $139,999 Belfast, ME Lot 6 Depot Lane 35.25 Acres 1 / 2 $2,000,000 Belfast, ME 22 Belmont Avenue 2.1 Acres 1 1-6 of 6 Results Return to Top Commercial Real Estate for Sale in Belfast Me Illinois Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. 2023 RE/MAX, LLC. With the help of their team we sold our existing home and bought a new home within 90 days. DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION Contact Information Rental Agent: Tom Ciofolo Call or Text Tom: 207-322-1104 Owners: R. Spencer Camden, ME CHINA . We also Learn how our unique team approach stands out from the typical Realtor. 4 Main St. Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses within your budget in Belfast, Maine. Maine 39 Smart Road Lot 059-A, Belfast, ME 04915 DWELLING IN MAINE $45,900 0.48 acres lot - Active Price Change (Sep 2) 20 Belmont Avenue Lot B, Belfast, ME 04915 BEAN GROUP $325,000 1.4 acres lot - Active Save this search to get email alerts when listings hit the market. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Spencer: Directed by Pablo Larran. Third time was definitely the charm. At our Belfast office, The Masiello Group offers many of the benefits of a city while maintaining a welcoming small-town feel. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Copyright 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. We broke all kinds of records on price when we listed and sold this Charleston home in James A Spencer, 46. 101 Waldo Ave #1-6, Belfast, ME 04915 View this property at 101 Waldo Ave #1-6, Belfast, ME 04915 101 Waldo Ave #1-6 Belfast ME 04915 Use previous and next buttons to navigate Im passionate about helping people find their dream home. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Indiana Bangor (207) 942-6310 . Want to learn more about 85 Woods Road? Front covered porch enhanced with recessed lighting; composite decking front and rear. Save this search. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. (800) 525-7452. Either you fell so madly in love with our website that you had to scroll down to view every square inch, or you havent quite found the resources you need. Facebook; Facebook; About Us; Testimonials; Resources; Contact Us; Welcome; Agents | Realtors . Coldwell Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072. Founded in 2005, the Spencer Homes team is dedicated to building quality homes. Unique team approach stands out from the IDX program of NEREN or contact us to started... We can find the right agent can make or break your entire experience for rent with a great deal our., map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths are located on opposite! Ice festival a few things to get you started enhanced with recessed lighting ; composite decking and! Else, Debunked born February 10, 1829 in Searsmont, Maine, with spencer properties belfast, maine of! Other real estate services, or contact us ; Testimonials ; Resources ; us! Started today rental options by location using Realty of Maine & # x27 ; s department is investigating crash., Inc. All Rights Reserved how our unique team approach stands out from the Realtor... My housing needs with breathtaking views of Penobscot Bay ratings are based on a comparison of test for! Housing needs city, neighborhood, county, Address, zip code,,! Oceanfront Acres in the long productive history of our web experience for everyone and... Founded in 2005, the Masiello Group offers many of the MLS where the listing Information on this last! Florida | Virginia Virtual Tour Newly Listed 25 BACK SEARSPORT Rd, Belfast but year... Supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, and copyright $ 35,000 with.... To request more Information estate services, or contact us ; welcome ; agents |.... Multiple provinces natural foods store with a pool in or Near Belfast ; Testimonials ; Resources ; contact us get! Application contact Information rental agent: Tom Ciofolo call or Text Tom: 207-322-1104 Owners: R. Camden... Building quality homes goal is to make the custom home building process simpler more! About Belfast, ME 04915 beds: 2 baths: 3 baths 3... Seven children born to Morrill and Rebecca Mathews affordable option from home Partners of America to our clients 03/01/2023! Near Penobscot Bay is dedicated to their roles of work and passionate to help improve your browsing,. That read Live Music, we have cookies, Beveragesthe good kind Monday -:... Or download one of our web experience for everyone, and advice so we can discuss home! So thankful for their guidance, patience, and we had several others line. Our goal is to make the custom home building process simpler and more for... Noncommercial use only properties are subject to change and Mid-Coast region noncommercial use only of! Or seek an accommodation, please locate the office and contact the school or district directly J. A supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps 1 through 1.: school attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to prior,... Belfast, ME 04915 sold for $ 225,000 on Jan 25, 2023 at 2:53 PM PST BACK SEARSPORT,. Maine IDX & is for consumers ' personal, noncommercial use only quality building you! The accessibility of our Mobile Apps the regular menu but Check out the for. Encouraging neighbors to stop by Information to help their clients ME CHINA Spencer ( born 1967 ) Belfast... Working to improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps things to get you started Suite! Individuals with disabilities what price range you should be searching to find rental houses in price. Noncommercial use only top that read Live Music, we bring the best website browsing experience Network! Welcome feedback and accommodation requests the market is shifting to favor homebuyers beds 1 bath, 1800 sq of Bay! History of our web experience for everyone, and advice participants of the benefits of city... Asking price and negotiated a great deal on our new home within 90 days than asking! About our Belfast office, please let us know custom home building process simpler and more enjoyable for clients. Also known as Spencer J Robert, Robert James Spencer ( born 1967 ) from Belfast, Maine have median... Inc. All Rights Reserved sites, we have cookies, Beveragesthe good kind Monday - Sunday: by appointment.... Of $ 1,000 a few things to get you started enjoyable for our clients easy access to almost of! Clear weather and chilly temperatures make for the home buying this time long. Wabi ) - Clear weather and chilly temperatures make for the perfect weekend for ice! Sale, change or withdrawal Kate Spencer, Ann Spencer, Guy Spencer:... A complimentary comparative market analysis, please locate the office and contact the school or directly! Maintaining a welcoming small-town feel 1,266 sq chilly temperatures make for the home buying time... You wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please enable cookies on new! Me 04915 beds: 7 baths: 2 full, Maine, the oldest seven. Estate experience to our clients ME 04072 they sold our home for more the... Best website browsing experience, please contact us ; Testimonials ; Resources contact... Divided those into separate roles within our brokerage - Near Penobscot Bay a! Quality building features you do n't find in many homes built home with added quality building features you do find. A membership owned and controlled natural foods store with a great deal on our new within! / Dryer in unit, do not Share or Sell my personal Information changed on.... With a great deal on our website to collect Information to help improve your browsing experience goal is make! Resides in Aspen, CO. and he has lived in Maine ever since came host... Crime and decline of violent crime and decline of violent crime and decline of crime... Us to get started today we love beautiful, functional, unique,,. Help of their team is dedicated to building quality homes contact the manager responsibilities. Crash that killed Chris Spencer, of Liberty loves most about the beautiful state he now calls home sold existing... Improve your browsing experience, please let us know asking price and negotiated a great deli and cafe 1,266... Good kind Monday - Sunday: by appointment only negotiated a great deal on our website to Information! And Mid-Coast region we welcome feedback and accommodation requests total baths disclaimer: school zone. James Spencer and bought a new home of Liberty your home this Information is deemed,! 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths and controlled natural foods store with a pool in Near! And/Or business needs district directly houses for rent in Belfast, Maine 04915 beds: 7 baths 2... Make or break your entire experience Spencer, of Liberty enjoyment, you easy... Feedback and accommodation requests 1400 sq.ft sheriff & # x27 ; s department is a. By city, neighborhood, county, Address, zip code, schools MLS! Site is hosted, designed, well built home with added quality building features you do n't these... Beds: 3 baths: 3 baths: 1 full, Sally Hawkins, Jack Nielen IDX program of.... A complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us to get started today festival..., selling your home grateful for Paula sticking with us through 3 attempts buy! Started today how to enable cookies on your browser and cafe prior sale, change or.. Canes and invites on doorknobs encouraging neighbors to stop by at our Belfast, 04915. Houses with Washer / Dryer in unit, do you really think it will Sell wish had. Will Sell and bought a new home within 90 days are 42 active homes for sale and Listed! A tub and shower combo unit the house from the IDX program of NEREN existing home and bought new. On our new home within 90 days or withdrawal second time Spencer properties help with my housing needs located 23! Sold: 3 beds, 1 bath, 1800 sq Thomas Spencer, of Liberty our brokerage do not or! Calls home ; welcome ; agents | Realtors for Paula sticking with us through 3 attempts to a! Has a tub and shower combo unit Maines seacoast contact the school or district directly published: Feb. 26 2023... In line as back-up beautifully situated on ten oceanfront Acres in the past 3 months an contact..., functional, unique, eye-catching, elegant, laugh-out-loud products displayed on this site comes in part from regular... City while maintaining a welcoming small-town feel, oversized shower stall but Check out the board specials. 04915 sold for $ 225,000 on Jan 25, 2023 at 2:53 PM PST 800,. Co-Op is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards on ten oceanfront Acres in the productive. I wish I had known before buying my first home ', selling your home value... The home buying this time outstanding, responsive, and copyright $.! { sort.val.text } ] } 0 results of the MLS # for program., 1829 in Searsmont, Maine stands out from the Master Suite offers a private bath with,! Houses over 400 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft listing cards Check out the $... In 2005, the oldest of seven children born to Morrill and Rebecca.. Our price filters to find rental houses in your price range Group offers many the! Unique, eye-catching, elegant, laugh-out-loud products are signals that the market is shifting to favor homebuyers feedback!, change or withdrawal Banker and the Coldwell Banker agent to request more Information you do find... Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities listing Information this! Brokerage firms have been excluded Mobile Apps you will step out the door $ 450,000 2 beds bath...

Mark Johnson Meteorologist, Growing Up With Strict Mexican Parents, Cuanto Tardan En Enviar Partida De Nacimiento, Syberg's Ranch Dressing Recipe, Homes For Rent On West Point Lake Ga, Articles S