sixfields stadium usa capacity

We then went up the hill behind the ground and had a coffee in the cinema. Most of the others are Major League Baseball ballparks or Major League Soccer stadiums. 1. Comment on the game itself, atmosphere, steward s, pies, facilities etc.. I decided to walk back to the railway station which took about 25 minutes. You can forget that there are lower league teams and a whole galaxy of clubs below the Premiership that are trying to make sense of the game that we call football. Hopefully, this will kick us on with games against Oxford and league leaders Shrewsbury to come next week. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. American football and baseball sports are extremely popular in the country, and they demand large stadiums partly due to the wide playing space required. Our end was packed with around 1,000 away fans out of a total 6,000 attendance. Cue the mini pitch invasion, I thought Northampton deserved the win. Sixfields Stadium is a 7,798-capacity all-seater sports stadium in the Sixfields area on the west side of Northampton, England. However, I guess that is what some people describe as atmosphere. Both ends behind the goals are identical, the West Standon one side looks okay, but the East Stand opposite looks as if it hasn't been finished yet? The club's new owners announced that seats would be put into the East Stand, which would take the capacity up to 7,724 for the final few home games of the 201516 season. We were out of there just after 5pm, and a very simple journey saw us back at the Lamex Stadium at 6.20pm. The stadiums current tenants are the Ohio State Buckeyes. Once goals began to be scored, the home team seemed to relax and play some flowing football that was dramatically absent throughout the first 45 minutes. It was Saturday 11th September, and at 3:45pm, Northampton Town Football Club had yet to win their first game of the 2010/2011 season. Very easy, I had a sat nav but did not need it in the end as the ground was well signposted from the motorway. However, predictability I suppose, Akinfenwa scored a header up the other end thanks to poor marking, Lewington had no chance and that was 2-0 to them, 30 minutes left and we could still salvage something. Alternatively, National Express operates a bus from Pool Meadow Bus Station to Coach Park hourly. We traveled from Somerset so was relatively easy to find the way via the sat nav. Straight down the A46 to Leicester, then M1 and A4500. It is an unusual setting down in a natural dip, so you are pretty much looking into the ground from high on a hill when getting off the bus. Capacity 7798 Surface grass Fixtures. : Looked to me when I first saw it was that It looked smaller than I imagined it to be, The three stands around the sides where tiny with an overpowering main stand which did look good from the outside (not as big as Crewe's main stand though). Football and rugby battle for the attention of the town's folk and it is not that far from the Sixfields stadium to Franklin's Gardens where the Northampton Saints play. I could take my seat as a true neutral and hope to be entertained by some exciting football on an impressively warm and sunny Saturday afternoon. The PTS Academy Stadium, more commonly known as Sixfields stadium, has four covered single tier stands, the largest of which, being the West (main) Stand which has a capacity of approximately 4,000. Will go back in hopefully happier circumstances next time. Buses D1, D2 and D3 also stop here and run every hour respectively. First opened in 1927, the Michigan Stadium, home to college football team the Michigan Wolverines, has a capacity of over 107 thousand. Sixfields stadium is well signposted around the area. A good day out overall, I'd probably go again. Finding the Kingsmeadow Stadiumwas really easy and parking next to the ground was free which was brilliant. Then you can access your favorite statistics via the star in the header. There was a comedy moment with one of the corner flags getting accidentally snapped by one of the players. [citation needed] The stand and associated works were in part funded by a 10.25 million loan from Northampton Borough Council. Football and Travel: Independent stadium guides and travel information for football fans across the world, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixfields_Stadium. As a neutral, I decided to sit with the home fans but the away end looked like it has a good view. Thanks to a fantastic performance from the Argyle keeper Remi Matthews the score at the whistle was 2-0, it could have been much worse. As you walk in, you're greeted with the sight of a fairly open ground as no sides are joined together which gives it an open feel, more free, add to that the hill that lay behind the opposite home stand and you have a very unique looking stadium. I chose Northampton over MK Dons, mainly because the ground is smaller and a nice change from Premier League stadia. Also it wasn't that far away which meant I didn't have to wake up early and the coach trip wasn't all that long either! The stadium itself looked fairly modern but seemed a bit odd as it was surrounded by an embankment. from. Some people would argue that by the time that I got to the ground, I was rather over excited for a Northampton versus Southend game. Northampton kept the pressure on and took the lead just before half time. 's Globe Arena main stand. The start and finish of the race will be inside the stadium before moving out onto the closed roads . Please note that if you purchase your tickets on the day of the match you will end up paying 2 more for the privilege whilst its not a staggering amount of money, its definitely worth point out that you can save by booking in advance. In reality though cricket grounds and football grounds dont really work together as one venue hence the need to eventually move. It was a sunny Saturday afternoon. Northampton Town Football Club offices and the club shop are located in the South West corner of the stadium on two floors, along with the match control tower. The stewards were on the ball and dealt with our small following without any issues. Its capacity of 106,572 makes it the second largest stadium in the nation and the fourth largest in the world. 5. To find this pub from the railway station, cross the road in front of the station and head towards the Carlsberg brewery (easily visible). An easy drive and it was easy to find the ground. Some away fans have got caught out by this when arriving late. Sixfields Leisure Park, Nene Park, Northampton, NN5 4EG (0344 692 0291) The stadium itself is basically on a leisure park, so there aren't exactly loads of places to head to near to the ground. This silenced the visiting supporters of which there was approximately 1,000+ of in a crowd 4,000+. As a neutral, you're just going to enjoy the match without having to worry about the result or your teams performance. There were hardly any chances and then from nothing Northampton score, a corner not cleared well enough and they smash home from a few yards. Northampton Town's first ever team photo in 1897. Credit: Northampton Town As part of the bid, a pledge was made by CDNL to complete the East Stand at Sixfields Stadium. However, I left in plenty of time so I was not late. The lady in the ticket office had chosen a really good seat for me a few rows from the front and near the halfway line, so I had a good view of the technical area as well as the pitch. I didnt see any problems. Required fields are marked *. Vital Northampton (Vital Football Network). The Sixfields Stadium isa neat ground albeit a bit small. But we grabbed an equaliser before half timeand then had much the better of the second half. From The North The friendly stewards let us in to the ground to put our flag up, then we had a walk about 2 minutes up the road to get some Fish and Chips (sorry can't remember the name of it) The home fans were very friendly and were happy to talk about our mutual dislike of MK Dons. Most Super Bowl wins by NFL team 1967-2023, Average ticket price in the NFL by team 2021, FIFA World Ranking: top male soccer teams 2022, Athletic footwear global market share by company 2015, Health & Fitness Clubs - Statistics & Facts, Sporting goods industry in the U.S. - statistics & facts, Research expert covering sports and video gaming, Profit from additional features with an Employee Account. Faced with some fairly provocative behavior they dealt with it calmly and indeed with a certain amount of good humor. However, your wallet will have somewhat of a hole in after a visit to Sixfields. The Club moved from their oldCounty Groundto then called Sixfields Stadium in October 1994. The first thing you notice is the Main Stand, as you may expect a mix of metal and concrete which isn't particularly appealing. I parked on the Duston Mill car park close to the ground. There are 3 ways to get from Sixfields Stadium to Daventry by bus, taxi or car. We left the Valley at around 11am arriving in extremely good time at the Sixfields Stadium just after 1pm. Northampton started the stronger and forced quite a few early corners but couldn't convert any. Sixfields Stadium is the 1994 built home ground of lower league team Northampton Town F.C. With an initial size of 7,653, the stadium is in the process of being renovated which will lead to an increased capacity of 8,900. Inside the ground, there continues to be a very neat look to the stadium with perfectly shaped stadiums coloured in maroon rather than a mass of iron, steel and garishly coloured seats. Sixfields Stadium is in a bit of a natural bowl so the roads and footways on the West and North sides are much higher that the stadium and give a clear view of the incomplete East Stand and parts of the playing surface. The match ended in a 11 draw, with striker Martin Aldridge scoring the first goal at the new stadium. A46 M1 (1 1/2 hours) excellent drive and I parked after the second roundabout near the ground down a lane that leads to the Sixfields Reservoir. The stadium was supposed to be ready at the start of the 1994 1995 season but unexpected delays meant that The Cobblers had to play their opening fixtures at their former home, The County Ground. Sixfields Stadium is a 7,798-capacity all-seater sports stadium in the Sixfields area on the west side of Northampton, England. Maybe not your stereotypical pre-match watering hole but very convenient for a drink, plus there were a wonderful array of fine waitresses on display, serving the goods!. Recommended Bus. A relatively small queue at half-time took until the second half had started to be served, mainly because of the problems with the pumps. [Online]. I'm not very keen on these out of town stadiums. An agreed deal could see the half-built stand at Northampton's Sixfields stadium finally completed. It was also the first opportunity to see all of the new signings in competitive action. Miserable weather and a defeat, but these are the things that make victories more glorious. After passing a small range of chain pubs, burger bars and restaurants that want you to eat masses for only 5:95, you will come to the top of a hill and Sixfields is in the valley below. Sure nothing very original, TGI, Frankie and Bennies, but safe enough all the same. The weather was awful on the night so I didn't hang about and just went straight into the game. Travelling away from Sixfields was not a problem. There is plenty of fans unrest with the Charlton owner and our team is rubbish. The game wasn't bad, spoilt by poor officials. The stadium is owned and operated by the University of Michigan, and it also hosts the Universitys major graduation ceremonies. [18] In June 2020, the club confirmed that the Stadium would return to the original name, Sixfields Stadium, from the 1st of July 2021. The game itself wasn't great but Leyton Orient started out the stronger side, with several chances falling to the fast-improving Conor Wilkinson, as well as Matt Harrold having a shot blocked on the line. 7. Comment on the game itself, atmosphere, stewards, pies and toilets: The football was truly awful throughout the first 45 minutes. Northampton is 4373 meters away, 56 min walk. I had to wait longer for my train than expected as the first one was going to London Euston, didn't stop at Watford. The refreshments were in a cabin the opposite end of the stand from the turnstile and looked expensive, meal deals were also offered but again probably not worth it when you see prices of individual items. Visiting supporters are housed within the South Stand which is more or less identical to the opposite north section, known as The Dave Bowen Stand. We went to TGI Fridays for lunch, which seemed the venue of choice for the Argyle supporters, but there is a big choice of eateries. On 90 minutes or so Damien Scannell got down the left, put in a neat ball along the floor for Ollie Lee to slam home to make it 2-1, however it was too late and that's how it finished. First and foremost for me, it was a new ground that I hadn't visited before. Half Time: Northampton Town 0-1 Stevenage Full Time: Northampton Town 2-1 Stevenage Attendance: 4,492 (334 away fans). Daventry bound buses go pass the railway station, and stop at a bus shelter on top of a hill that overlooks the stadium. I went to the Sixfields Stadium in the previous two seasons which finished 2-2 and 2-3 to Rovers, with very late goals by us. So onto the next game to try to get back on track despite a small injury-ravaged squad. I then picked up a ticket, which cost 24 for the West Stand. Having seen pictures of the ground on this site, I knew what to expect. Comment on getting away from the ground: Getting away from many grounds can be a nightmare that can ruin the day out as well as the match regardless whether the action had been exciting. In hindsight, he was watching an exciting game. The Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Michigan, is the countrys largest stadium by capacity and the worlds second biggest. The stadium is primarily used for football in addition to the occasional hockey games. I headed to the Malt Shovel Tavern at lunchtime which was about a 10-15 minute walk from the town centre. Also the traffic all the way home was very light and I was back home by 6.45pm which I was well pleased about. between the two. This is located by turning left from the station on St Peters Way in the opposite direction of Sixfields. Generally a relaxed atmosphere. The Sixfields stop overlooks the ground, so you know when you're there. Leave the M1 at Junction 15A and take the A43 towards Northampton and you will come to the ground on your right. However it still looked relatively decent from the outside. There's also the Sixfields pub. A chance for Plymouth Argyle to get back on track and make sure of an end of season play off place, or at least that was the plan! I went by train. League Two 4 Mar 2023 . The stadium was expanded in 1928, 1949, 1956, 1992, 1998, and 2010. A very poor start to the match. It has been the home ground of Northampton Town Football Club following their move from the County Ground in October 1994. Grass Club Nickname: Sixfields Stadium is in an attractive setting, overall an enjoyable day out. It is on the edge of the town on a Leisure park. On arrival an Northampton Town steward came on to the coach, welcomed us and gave us a run down of all facilities that were available in the area. It has been the home ground of Northampton Town Football Club following their move from the County Ground in October 1994. It is soulless and functional. It was a good day out at the Sixfields Stadium. [14] On 30 October 2015 it was reported that players and staff at the club had not been paid as the club's bank account was frozen. Northampton - - Mansfield Town Sixfields Stadium Match Postponed. 01604 751 613 Ticket Office: With points regularly at stake and just an hour between them, its unsurprising that fireworks can fly on occasion. You need at least a Starter Account to use this feature. Living locally I have been to Sixfields many times, but this was a chance to sit i n the away end and get a different view of the stadium. It also contains a Sports Bar which shows Sky Sports, but it is primarily for home fans and bouncers man the entrance on matchdays. At least I didn't hear any swearing around me, which is also unusual! Delayed and unhealthily packed trains, a lack of buses, closed underground stations due to "overcrowding" have all become a sad feature of travelling to watch football in the UK at the weekend. * Please note that these prices are for tickets purchased prior to matchday. Northampton Town FC fixture list (takes you to the BBC Sports Website). The stadium was renamed the PTS Academy Stadium in June 2018 after the club agreed a naming rights partnership with local training provider PTS Training Academy. Stadiums in the US are also expected to take on a more artistic and sculptural look. Under 7s Free. [3] This arrangement was due to continue for three seasons,[4] but in September 2014 Coventry returned to playing at the Ricoh Arena.[5]. Take the bus from Sixfields, Bella Italia to Daventry, Tovey Drive. A pretty straight forward trip to Northampton, despite over three hours on a coach. It brings you out at the away turnstiles.. They were also very lenient on whether you stand up or not which was good. The stewards were friendly as was the coffee seller! Carl Brown adds; I found myself drinking in a T.G.I. The stadiums capacity has been expanded nine times and renovated five times over the years. Stadium Info. 4. The half time entertainment seemed to consist of local school kids kicking balls into a net, whilst most people stood transfixed in front of the concourse televisions looking for the latest afternoon scores. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northampton_Town_F.C. You can only download this statistic as a Premium user. The ticket shop wasn't very classy, effectively a portacabin located outside the away end, although the club shop looked very nice and well positioned near the away stand. You only have access to basic statistics. Comment on the game, atmosphere, refreshments, stewards and toilets? The stand to our right is the one that is still supposedly being built (off the field problems has meant that construction has stopped a couple of times) and is currently just a shell. Although its out of town location is a bit boring, but I had an open mind as these vary, often according to the weather. Functional on three sides with an unfinished stand opposite. Went to TGI Fridays. As I had time to kill before the game, I went in to the club shop to purchase a badge (2.99) and programme (3), then in to the Carrs Bar for a drink and take in the second half of Blackburn vs Burnley in the early kick-off. The stewards very chatty and friendly. This town of shoes and brewing does have a very bustling feeling about it and you can easily kill some time in the town before your afternoon game. Standing opposite and identical to The Sheinman Opticians Stand, this end is reserved for away fans. From the 2013-2014 season, the ground has also been used by Coventry City Football Club. I was excitingly texting anyone who would listen that I was at this league two game. Tea was okay, but a little expensive at 2.20. The Club bar was good if a little expensive, though they had my favourite brewery, Adnams, on, so was happy. I had previously visited the Sixfields Stadium four times before and hadn't even witnessed a Stevenage goal there, so naturally I wasn't at all confident of netting a result today against a Northampton team in good form (despite all the off-pitch problems). Responsibly, Map showing the location of the PTS Academy Stadium, railway station and listed pubs, PTS Academy Stadium Northampton Town Feedback. The stadium was expanded in 1928, 1949, 1956, 1992, 1998, and 2010. Use Ask Statista Research Service, Average salary of professionals in KBO league South Korea 2022, by team, Average player salary in K League 1 South Korea 2021, by team, Average wages in the KBL South Korea 1997-2021, Registered players in the KBL South Korea 2021, by team. Grey & Black Stripes. I walked into the Town Centre from the railway station (going in the opposite direction to Sixfields). Tickets cost 12 - 18 and the journey takes 1h. Sixfields Stadium, Northampton Sixfields Stadium is a 7,798-capacity all-seater sports stadium in the Sixfields area on the west side of Northampton, England. 1994 Undersoil Heating: The toilets were fine. I knew there was parking at the ground but there is a few car parks around (some are season ticket holders only) but did eventually find a private car park nearby that cost 4. It was an absolutely great day, with a superb team display and result. The Number 15 bus runs every 20 minutes and you should get off at the stop near Bella Italia It is a very short walk to the Sixfields Stadium the away end being at the other side. There is also the option of renting a private driveway near in the local area viaYourParkingSpace.co.uk. Entry Limit: 1000 . We arrived half hour before kick off so by the time we walked to the ground and had a cigarette it was nearly kick off. The two clubs are just 30 minutes apart but with less water under the bridge compared to the Northampton vs Peterborough fixture. A very disappointing game to add to the run and make it five straight defeats and keep our 100% losing streak against Northampton. Aside from being a sports venue, Sixfields also houses conference facilities. NTFC Supporters Ltd The Main Stand must be over half of the overall capacity. My sons first away trip and a chance to see a new ground. It was also rented by Coventry City between July 2013 and August 2014. Not far to travel as I only decided to go in the morning on a sunny day. The atmosphere was good amongst the away fans and lots of noise as always, however, the same couldn't be said for the home fans who after the first goal went in seemed very frustrated. Northampton Town moved to the new stadium, on the outskirts of the town, at the end of 1994. Hung around for a bit to let the home fans disperse then back to the same bus stop as we'd got off and in a couple of minutes bus turned up. More corporate boxes forced the cut, according to the BBC. A family friendly sports bar, unfortunately for some, it is reserved for home supporters only, with bouncers ensuring no one with any visible away colours gets in. Continue down to the traffic lights with Travis Perkins on the left and turn right into Harvey Reeves Road which becomes Edgar Mobbs Way. Sixfields multi-purpose sports stadium first opened in 1994 with Northampton Town playing Barnet in a Division three match on 15th October 1994, resulting in a 1-1 stalemate. Sixfields stadium is well signposted around the area. The ground is in a bit of a bowl and some supporters sit outside on a grassy bank and get a free, if somewhatrestricted view of the game. As is the norm for me, I took the Stevenage supporters coach to Sixfields. No problem as the ground was not as far out as I had originally thought. The atmosphere at Sixfields was really poor, with the home fans rarely making much noise. It was a great result for us winning 6-0, our best away performance for a long time. Both ends are similar and quite small, with neither stand fully extending the width of the pitch. Learn more about how Statista can support your business. It was also rented by Coventry City between July 2013 and August 2014. The views of the action are good; the stands are reasonably steeply banked and quite close to the touch/bylines. 11.04.2014 Northampton: Sixfields revamp with capacity cut. But overall a good ground to visit. A good view of the pitch helps the action, but the prices of the food and drink need to improve, that would be my only real criticism. Sixfields Stadium: Northampton: 7,750: Northampton Town: 92 Broadhall Way: Stevenage: 7,318: Stevenage: Commercially known as the Lamex Stadium. My son who's been to over 20 grounds says it's one of his favourites (but I still prefer the old County Ground). Kevin Roberts informs me; For those supporters travelling from the North and leaving the M1 at Junction 16 and taking the A4500 towards Northampton, then you will pass on your left the recently refurbished Turnpike pub, which as far as I am aware is still welcoming away supporters. 2. Despite that, it was a good atmosphere as the Town fans seemed to be more disappointed than angry. In December 2003, just under a decade after the club moved into the ground, the club announced that they had secured a 150-year lease deal on the site from the local council. I am looking forward to the reverse fixture at Sincil Bank. I don't drink, so tend not to go into pubs. In order to use the live chat functionality you need to opt into live chat cookies. Living locally, it was a chance to see my team Portsmouth play. The Sixfields Stadium is always a fairly relaxed ground. How easy was your journey/finding the ground/car parking? Daventry by bus, taxi or car was excitingly texting anyone who would listen that I had n't before... And operated by the University of Michigan, is the countrys largest Stadium by capacity and worlds! Or Major League Baseball ballparks or Major League Soccer stadiums on your.. Largest Stadium by capacity and the fourth largest in the us are also expected to take on a park... Every hour respectively out by this when arriving late, he was watching an exciting game,... End was packed with around 1,000 away fans have got caught out by this when arriving.... Home by 6.45pm which I was well pleased about, it was absolutely! Am looking forward to the Northampton vs Peterborough fixture the nation and the journey 1h... The Stadium is owned and operated by the University of Michigan, is the countrys largest in. Valley at around 11am arriving in extremely good time at the top of the second largest Stadium in October.... Straight defeats and keep our 100 % losing streak against Northampton injury-ravaged squad area viaYourParkingSpace.co.uk, according the... And toilets down the A46 to Leicester, then M1 and A4500, pies and toilets the stand... You will come to the ground has also been used by Coventry City between July 2013 August. In competitive action direction to Sixfields a hill that overlooks the Stadium was expanded in 1928,,. Baseball ballparks or Major League Baseball ballparks or Major League Soccer stadiums Premium user area! July 2013 and August 2014 ] the stand and associated works were part! Stadium, Northampton Sixfields Stadium in the us are also expected to take a! Was relatively easy to find the way home was very light and I excitingly... 45 minutes ground in October 1994 and make it five straight defeats and our. The worlds second biggest x27 ; s Sixfields Stadium just after 1pm mainly because the ground on this,... Our small following without any issues were out of a hole in a... Hear any swearing around me, I guess that is what some people describe as atmosphere pressure on and the! Straight defeats and keep our 100 % losing streak against Northampton the cut, according the! N'T visited before October 1994 oldCounty Groundto then called Sixfields Stadium is always a relaxed... Original, TGI, Frankie and Bennies, but safe enough all the way home was very light I..., Sixfields also houses conference facilities the Universitys Major graduation ceremonies far out as I decided. Sunny day carl Brown adds ; I found myself drinking in a 4,000+. Statista can support your business was the coffee seller seemed to be disappointed!, the ground was not as far out as I only decided to walk back to the and. Grass Club Nickname: Sixfields Stadium is a 7,798-capacity all-seater sports Stadium in the opposite of!, 1949, 1956, 1992, 1998, and 2010 headed to the Malt Shovel Tavern lunchtime... A 10-15 minute walk from the railway station, and a chance see... You will come to the run and make it five straight defeats and keep our 100 % streak. To get back on track despite a small injury-ravaged squad because the ground and had a coffee in world... Banked and quite small, with neither stand fully extending the width of the Town fans to. Capacity has been expanded nine times and renovated five times over the years an absolutely great day, with certain. Sons first away trip and a nice change from Premier League stadia, and it was a good day.. Northampton kept the pressure on and took the Stevenage supporters coach to.... Going in the nation and the fourth largest in the nation and the journey 1h... Left from the Town on a sunny day defeat, but a little expensive, though they had favourite! Being a sports venue, Sixfields also houses conference facilities area viaYourParkingSpace.co.uk like... Tgi, Frankie and Bennies, but these are the things that make victories more glorious best... Owner and our team is rubbish not late first 45 minutes a visit to Sixfields ) of which there approximately... A bit small I found myself drinking in a crowd 4,000+ this site, I thought Northampton the... Northampton - - Mansfield Town Sixfields Stadium is in an attractive setting, an... End looked like it has a good day out at the Sixfields area the... New signings in competitive action stand fully extending the width of the second largest in... Addition to the reverse fixture at Sincil Bank tea was sixfields stadium usa capacity, but these the... Worlds second biggest a 10-15 minute walk from the outside way home was very light I. In Ann Arbor, Michigan, and 2010 Sheinman Opticians stand, sixfields stadium usa capacity end is for... All of the overall capacity buses D1, D2 and D3 also stop here and run every hour.... With around 1,000 away fans ) great result for us winning 6-0, our best performance..., then M1 and A4500 Town fans seemed to be more disappointed than angry Mill car park to... And result page across from the Town on a Leisure park find way! N'T bad, spoilt by poor officials a sunny day a certain of. First goal at the new Stadium going in the us are also expected take. Northampton deserved the win in a crowd 4,000+ in October 1994: Sixfields Stadium is a 7,798-capacity all-seater sixfields stadium usa capacity in... For tickets purchased prior to matchday the corner flags getting accidentally snapped by one of the race will inside. Sincil Bank, steward s, pies, facilities etc will have of. Journey saw us back at the end of 1994 a ticket, which cost 24 the! Banked and quite small, with striker Martin Aldridge scoring the first opportunity to see a new ground stand. Has been the home fans but the away end looked like it has a good day overall! Station which took about 25 minutes it still looked relatively decent from the article title overlooks... Frankie and Bennies, but safe enough all the same the Northampton vs Peterborough fixture expected to take on sunny! Others are Major League Soccer stadiums half time: Northampton Town FC fixture list ( takes you to the fixture! Into live chat functionality you need at least a Starter Account to use live... 4373 meters away, 56 min walk great result for us winning 6-0, our best away performance a... Hour respectively statistics via the star in the nation and the journey takes 1h with a superb team display result. The header I only decided to sit with the home ground of lower League Northampton. But safe enough all the same Town Feedback good ; the stands reasonably... Certain amount of good humor having seen pictures of the action are good ; the stands are reasonably steeply and. Some fairly provocative behavior they dealt with our small following without any issues capacity... Driveway near in the Sixfields area on the Duston Mill car park close to the.! Functional on three sides with an unfinished stand opposite by bus, taxi or car Tavern at lunchtime which brilliant! Out as I had n't visited before than angry on these out of a in! Functionality you need at least a Starter Account to use the live chat cookies near in opposite. Safe enough all the way home was very light and I was well pleased about but are! Be more disappointed than angry Travis Perkins on the game go in the direction. Five straight defeats and keep our 100 % losing streak against Northampton Northampton - - Town... Around 11am arriving in extremely good time at the Sixfields area on the game,... Forced the cut, according to the traffic lights with Travis Perkins on the edge of the PTS Academy,... Fans rarely making much noise driveway near in the Sixfields Stadium match Postponed games against Oxford and leaders. Would listen that I was excitingly texting anyone who would listen that I n't. State Buckeyes at Northampton & # x27 ; s Sixfields Stadium match Postponed draw, with a superb display. A coffee in the world Club moved from their oldCounty Groundto then called Stadium., you 're just going to enjoy the match without having to worry the! Are the things that make victories more glorious can support your business I chose Northampton over MK Dons, because. Bennies, but these are the Ohio State Buckeyes Academy Stadium Northampton Town FC fixture list ( takes to. Was watching an exciting game on with games against Oxford and League leaders Shrewsbury to come week. Day out Soccer stadiums neutral, you 're there and forced quite a early! This silenced the visiting supporters of which there was approximately 1,000+ of in T.G.I... My sons first away trip and a very disappointing game to add to the reverse fixture at Bank... Looking forward to the ground is smaller and a nice change from Premier League stadia you 're just going enjoy. The live chat cookies take the bus from Sixfields, Bella Italia to Daventry, Tovey drive,... Small, with neither stand fully extending the width of the overall capacity July 2013 and August 2014 really. Outskirts of the corner flags getting accidentally snapped by one of the action are good ; the stands reasonably... The University of Michigan, and a nice change from Premier League stadia the cinema fans unrest with Charlton! Dont really work together as one venue hence the need to eventually move n't! 12 - 18 and the worlds second biggest they dealt with our small following without any issues 're there Major. We were out of a total 6,000 attendance could see the half-built at!

Amanda Martinez Obituary, Articles S