section 8 houses for rent in bergen county, nj

Section 8 Houses for Rent in New Jersey (1) MAP VIEW UNAVAILABLE Sort By View Favorites 12 photos 765 Boynton Avenue Westfield, NJ 07090 $4,200/mo 3 Bed/2 Bath House for Rent $4200 Sun-drenched and spacious updated 3-bedroom Westfield duplex. Special rent price on 1 yr lease! (866) 466-7328 Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. Send New Code / bb3.onclick = function(){ Includes: north jersey * linoleum floors throughout and in refrigerator and stove/range, double kitchen sinks, bathtub/ shower, blinds, no car garage, 2 Andrew Ct # 2 Bloomfield Twp., NJ 07003Welcome Home! This is a new occupies a kitchen, large open layout living room, 3 bedrooms including a washer and dryer room. If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry, the account you're using does not match our records. I will be moving out and to much to cancel my lease. Please call us for assistance at Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Accepts Section 8. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Play Housing Authorities In Bergen County, NJ Showing latest 54 1 of 54 Liberty Place at Fort Lee 101 Cedar Street Fort Lee, NJ - 07024 Liberty Place at Fort Leeis a Low-Income Housing Tax Credit apartment locatedFort Lee, NJ. Lease Term: 12 Months. 100 amps of battery power and 10 amp charger controller.Amazon.com : ECO-WORTHY 400 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Kit Off Grid with 4pcs 100W Solar Panels + 12V/24V 40A MPPT Charge Controller + Accessories . ADDRESS: 462 4th AVE NEWARK NJ 07107 ***SECITON 8 WELCOMED*** Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartment. Number: 150007--- This beautiful 3 bedrooms unit, Near NJ City University, NY Trans, Bus stop at door step, Ceramic tiled bathroom, Eat-in Property Status: Active MLS Listing Number: 202026--- This beautiful 2-bedrooms apartment unit in a nice 2 units home, near NY trans, schools and monthly pet fee. Thank you for sharing your opinion with us! Spring into savings! Property Details. The program presently includes more than 3,500 subsidized units throughout Bergen County with approximately 1,500 participating landlords. 60 Listings For Rent in Jersey City, NJ. Jersey City, NJ Apartments that advertise Section-8 for Rent. ONLINE APPLICATION ONLY Visit: Housing Authority of Bergen County", "US English Female"); Bergen County NJ Rental Listings 617 results Sort: Default The Franklin at Franklin Lakes | 8 Tice Rd, Franklin Lakes, NJ $3,565+ 2 bds 3D Tour 20 Grand | 20 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ $2,645+ Studio $2,650+ 1 bd $3,595+ 2 bds Loading. Monday Through Friday Special rent price on 1 yr Hello. Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. You may already have an account, click here to sign in. AffordableHousing.com is the largest resource for affordable apartments, condos, houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. Tenants of income based apartments typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent and utilities. There are 335,550 households in the county with an average household size of 2.73 persons. Brokerage. (201) 996 9424 (TDD), BUSINESS HOURS: Service Area Housing Authority of Bergen County serves Bergen County but does not serve Cliffside Park, Edgewater, Englewood, Fort Lee and Lodi. Currently Living in a shelter Wallington, NJ Income Restricted Apartments for Rent You want an affordable home that fits your needs. Teaneck - 07666 $550,000. Please use your username and password in order to sign into your account. Apartment Type. Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public Housing; Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA). Perfectly Nested On A 1.24 Acre Lot, This Stunning 2022 183 Isabella Ave Irvington Twp., NJ 07111Move-in Ready, Fully Renovated second-floor apartment. Luckily, Apartment Finder provides 1 subsidized or section 8 rental homes in Wallington so you can find the best fit for you and your family. ADDRESS: 191 WOODSIDE AVE APT #3 NEWARK NJ 07104 ***SECTION 8 WELCOMED*** Beautiful 4 Bedroom And 1 Bathroom, Apartment Fully Renovated, has a Nice Spacious Living Room, New Kitchen With New *Great renovated 2 bedroom 2 bathroom aprt. Renovated from top to bottom this 3 bed, 1.1 bath has it all!. The Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program is a rental assistance subsidy program funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) which reduces rental costs to eligible low-income households. (201) 533-4421 (Fax) 77 Stuyvesant Avenue. Bergen County is rank 2nd out of 21 counties. Our main emphasis is the efficient management and maintenance of our affordable housing units and rental assistance programs. Section 8 Housing for rent in Passaic County, NJ 96 Rentals Sort by: 22 Townhouse $1,800 Available Now 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 9999 Sqft 214 Temple St, 1, Paterson, NJ 07522 First floor 3 br Paterson must have 1 month security deposit 1st come 1st Serve Ea. List your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the country. The Atwater | 1000 W Fort Lee Rd, Bogota, NJ $2,350+ 1 bd $3,200+ 2 bds Each address has i, Dashing newly renovated studio apartments. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Spring into savings! Lawler Towers 6131 Grand Ave North Bergen, New Jersey Call For Rent Studio-1 BR 55+ Accessible 62+ View Apartment Terrace Apartments 6800 Columbia Ave North Bergen, New Jersey hardwood floors. Heat and hot water included. 3 bedroom, 1 bath Change Phone Number. is $1,348 a month. responsiveVoice.speak("The Housing Authority of Bergen Countyis pleased to announce that beginning Monday May 16, 2022 9:00AM EST and closing Friday May 20, 2022 11:59PM EST pre-applications for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program wait list will be available online. Apartment features: ?? Check out your inbox! You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. Bergen County NJ Houses for Rent - Homes.com 212 Bergen County Houses for Rent House for Rent $3,450 3 Beds 2 Baths 829 Shaler Blvd, Ridgefield, NJ 07657 Welcome to 829 Shaler, this corner lot spacious three bedroom two bath home with bonus family room/living space! 6 son m An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. No credit 4 BRs / 2 Full Baths Duplex, Spacious Eat in Kitchen w/ Open Concept Living. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. responsiveVoice.speak("A random selection lottery will be conducted to select 350 applicants to be placed on the wait list. Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. Affordable Housing programs support 4 apartment communities in Edgewater. Learn more. Cheap Apartments in Bergen County, NJ from $1,000 (135 Apartments for Rent) Venice Court 101 MT Vernon St Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660 from $1,099 Studio to 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Affordability Briarwood Apartments 572 Main St Hackensack, NJ 07601 from $1,175 Studio to 2 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Popularity ?Near Public Transportation to downtown/Newark Penn Station/Path Trains/NYC!!???????? $ 1,650 Deposit. Save your search and be the first to know. 765 Boynton Avenue. Freshly painted 4 Bedroom, 2.5 full Bath, bright and open layout Bi-level house. Affordable Housing programs support 5 apartment communities in Fort Lee. By clicking 'Send Code', an Text alert may be sent. Fair Market Rent prices in Bergen-Passaic are very high compared to the national average. Stunning Kitchen has white quartz counters, brand new SS appliances, tiled backsplash and 2 & 3 BED APTS FULLY RENOVATED ??? 18 Brittany Court is now available! 457 Nelson Ave, 2, Cliffside Park, NJ 07010, 503 Valley Brook Ave, 2, Lyndhurst, NJ 07071, 35 Fairview Ave, D, Bergenfield, NJ 07621. Change Phone Number? There is an issue with your account. if(responsiveVoice.isPlaying()){ I use to live in Manhattan ny with my exgirlfriend, My name is **** ****Im looking for a 3 bedroom that takes section 8 working tenant in north Bergen Iam a mrg manager for a company it would be 5 of us moving in myself my 2 daughters 20 and 7 my son 14 and my granddaughter shes 1 we have 1 pets a lil turtle I dont mind living anyware apartment house townhouse duplex what ever you can get Im okay with it Im trying to move in by may 1st I believe my voucher expires in Jersey may29 my voucher limit 2678 with everything included 2416 nothing included 2607 heat hw included Never had no rental problem been on section 8 for 13 years never had no problem with any of my landlord and section 8 I have no credit jus got my first credit card last week, Im 54 Child 20 1cat 1dog With Utilities Included I Just Need Something Before My Voucher Expires Please My Creited Score Is Good My Daughter Work Right Now And In College 750, I am looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom My section 8 voucher covers all at the moment I have 3 children ages #*#*# hidden# and 8 and myself Looking to move in September 1stI relocated from north carolina I have no evictions and my credit score at the moment is not great but Im working on it, Females29yr old 2yr old No pets Deposit and 1st monthTRA program Nov 1st movein dateThis will be my first rental apartment ever so no evictions, NORTH BERGEN RENAISSANCE I 587 - 6201 GRAND AVE, NORTH BERGEN , NJ 7047, TEANECK SENIOR HOUSING - 60 BERGEN AVE, TEANECK, NJ 07666, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 57 WEST ENGLEWOOD AVE 4, TEANECK, NJ 07666, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 358 SADDLE RIVER RD 2, SADDLE BROOK, NJ 07663, THE ALEXA - 160 SPRING VALLEY ROAD, MONTVALE, NJ 07645, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 10 E CHURCH ST, BERGENFIELD, NJ 07621, CAMBRIDGE APARTMENTS - 208 VENUS ST., MONROE, NC 28112, ARC UNION APARTMENTS (THE) - W. PHIFER STREET , MONROE , NC 28110, COTTON STREET COMMONS - 819 COTTON ST , MONROE , NC 28112, JEFFERSON VILLAGE APARTMENTS - 800 W JEFFERSON ST , MONROE , NC 28112, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 1219 9TH ST 2, NORTH BERGEN, NJ 07047, LIBERTY PLACE AT FORT LEE - 101 CEDAR ST , FORT LEE , NJ 7024, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 194 OAK ST, TEANECK, NJ 07666, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 526 VALLEY BROOK AVE, LYNDHURST, NJ 07071, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 70 N WILLOW ST, MONTCLAIR, NJ 07042, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 78 ANDREW ST 1, BAYONNE, NJ 07002, SECTION 8 ACCEPTED - 139 TRACY PL F, HACKENSACK, NJ 07601, NEW FLORAL GARDENS I-A - 2502 COTTAGE AVE , NORTH BERGEN , NJ 7047. All rights reserved | Email: [emailprotected], Section 8 housing in bergen county nj rentals, Bergen county affordable housing application. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. This site uses cookies and related technologies, . Fair Market Rents are used by HUD to establish payment and rent standards for federal rental assistance programs like the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.StudioOne BRTwo BRThree BRFour BRBergen County, New Jersey Fair Market Rent$1,321$1,579$1,832$2,275$2,859Bergen County, New Jersey Payment Standard Range$1,189 to $1,453$1,421 to $1,737$1,649 to $2,015$2,048 to $2,503$2,573 to $3,145@media(max-width:768px){.fmr-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Studio"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"One"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(3):before{content:"Two"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(4):before{content:"Three"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(5):before{content:"Four"}; }}. }; A random selection lottery will be conducted to select 350 applicants to be placed on the wait list. For more information you can go to Housing Authority of Bergen County", "US English Female"); Manufactured Home. Address is 1 Bergen County Plaza, Hackensack, New Jersey 07601. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. Brokered by United Real Estate Services Inc. Brokered by CHRISTIE'S INT. In Bergen County, NJ there are currently 1,233 active rental listings. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. pre-applications for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program wait list will be available online. tenant pays for hot water and gas. If you ar . First-floor. Enjoy house living with no neighbors above or below you. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Bergen County, NJ real estate, homes and apartments for rent. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 5 Washington Pl #1, Cliffside Park, NJ 07010 View . Learn more. . craigslist nj apartments for rent bergen county 2017/06/07 . Beds . If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Laundry in building. Two Bedroom Two Bath - Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom. }else{ New homes are getting added all the time. Learn how to get approved for an apartment in a competitive market. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. Housing Authority of Bergen County runs the NJ Section 8 Housing Voucher Program. Make an appointment today! bergen county section 8 application, Get more: Bergen county section 8 applicationShow All Rentals, Rentals Details: WebThe Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program is a rental assistance subsidy program funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) which bergen county section 8 requirements, Get more: Bergen county section 8 requirementsShow All Rentals, Rentals Details: WebView 8 rentals in Bergen County, NJ. setting up your account. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. As the largest source for affordable housing options online, our focus is to bring together Owners and Renters who are in search of the perfect affordable housing opportunities. *receive discounted rent for your first year! Affordable housing program eligibility is always determined by one's income. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Bergen County, New Jersey for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,649 and $2,015. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Bergen County landlords $1,000 per month towards rent. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Give your Saved Search a unique name or use the default name provided. Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. The Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program is a rental assistance subsidy program funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) which reduces rental costs to eligible low-income households. Order By. This listing has been saved to your favorites! (201) 996-9422 (Fax) entry location from interior hallway We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. See all 1248 apartments and houses for rent in Bergen County, NJ, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. ?W/D HOOKUPS & BACKYARD ??? 14 Brittany Court is now available! Great for commuters just a 12 minute ride to Newark Penn Station. Bergen County is a county in New Jersey with a population of 926,330. with a different account, or click here to sign up. You have successfully subscribed to receive text message alerts from AffordableHousing.com! Section 8 House for rent in North Bergen , New Jersey ADDRESS: 191 ROSEVILLE AVE NEWARK, NJ 07111 NEAR BRANCH BROOK PARK Beautiful 3 Bedroom With 1.5 Bath, Apartment Fully Renovated, Nice Living Room, New Kitchen With New Appliances Coming With Stove. Property Description Why Live Here? Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. This is a 8.93% increase year-over-year. Apartment hunting is hard enough, but a credit report error found by your landlord could mean you get a hard pass as a tenant. unit entry flat or n, beautiful and newly renovated countertops (in the kitchen and bathrooms), stainless steel appliances such as stove, oven, dishwasher, and refrigerator best home for you and your family contact the landlord directly + #*#*# hidden#. 5 year old girl Notably, housing agencies are responsible for managing Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, Public Housing, and Project-Based Voucher waiting lists within their jurisdiction. . REAL ESTATE NNJ Franklin Lakes, Brokered by Keller Williams Village Square Realty, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? (866) 466-7328 Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Bergen County are The Heights, Greenville, West Side, and Constable Hook. Please fill in the required fields below and start listing today! hip is not in any way affiliated with the Health Insurance Plan of New York, hipof New Jersey, Inc. or their affiliates. This home sits on a corner lot of a peaceful Mansfield Manor*4 Bedroom 2 Full Bath Colonial*Banquet Size Dining Room*Wood Burning Fireplace* Hardwood Flooring*Central AC*Andersen Thermal Pane Windows Throughout*Full Basement*Attached 2 Car North Newark 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom House Rental Section 8 OK call for video ??? Find More Rentals in Bergen County, NJ. SHOW MORE 6 Apartment $1,495 Available Now 3 Beds | 2 Baths 47 N 3rd St, 1, Paterson, NJ 07522 New Jersey 07601, (201) 996 9100 (Voice) responsiveVoice.cancel(); There was a problem creating your account. Property Description Why Live Here? The Vantage Collection is a two-building refuge of attentive service and abundant comforts designed to elevate every resident. View 6 Section 8 Housing for rent in Bergen County, NJ. Select the utilities you will be responsible , Rentals Details: WebUse the same screening methods for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher prospective tenants that they would use for other tenants, i.e., conducting credit checks, landlord , Premier rental purchase north platte ne, Vacation rental companies scottsdale az, 2020 Rentals Z. }; The Housing Authority of Bergen Countyis pleased to announce that beginning. Try Beautifully renovated 4 bedroom/1 Full Bath home near the Brookdale Area of Bloomfield. The average voucher holder contributes $400 towards rent in Bergen County. Full size washer and dryer, large bedrooms with spacious closets. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. . The bergen county subsidized senior housing Verified 9 days ago Url: habcnj.org Go Now Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. New houses for rent in Bergen County; Houses for rent by owner for rent in Bergen County; Rooms for rent in Bergen County; If you are a property owner, you can rent your home as a Section 8 property. Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. Message and data rates may apply. You've received a new message from a renter. SITE CONTENT: A reset password email was sent to 2002-2023 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc.Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. Bergen County, NJ Houses for Rent . Are you sure want to redirect? The average monthly tenant contribution to rent by Housing Authority of Bergen , Url: affordablehousingonline.com Go Now, Rentals Details: WebSingle Family Detached. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Sunny and bright unit. Median rent for Bergen County, NJ is $2,750. This Beautiful Furnished Condo was recently painted and furnished. Dashing newly renovated studio apartments. if(responsiveVoice.isPlaying()){ First Months Rent is Free. 43 Schuyler St, Belleville, NJ 07109 Request a tour Message New Construction $2,150 1 Bed 1 Bath 5d+ ago 548 Franklin Ave #212, Belleville, NJ 07109 Belleville Request a tour Message $2,000 7 % below avg price 2 Beds 1 Bath 5d+ ago 159 Brighton Ave #2, Belleville, NJ 07109 Belleville Request a tour Message $3,000 Studio 5d+ ago Households who pay more than thirty percent of their gross income are considered to be Rent Overburdened. Oak Street Park, LLC /11 Bergen County NJ Houses For Rent 128 results Sort: Default 95 Jewell St, Garfield, NJ 07026 $2,100/mo 2 bds 1 ba -- sqft - House for rent 1 hour ago 238 Lincoln Ave, Cliffside Park, NJ 07010 $2,800/mo 3 bds 2 ba -- sqft - House for rent 1 day ago Loading. There are 1,054 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Bergen County. responsiveVoice.cancel(); About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. Waiting lists for project-based assistance, like the Public Housing program, are open: Bergen County features 4,809 income based apartments. Please confirm your email address. SECTION 8 Waiting List Openning The Housing Authority of Bergen County is pleased to announce that beginning Monday May 16, 2022 9:00AM EST and closing Friday May 20, 2022 11:59PM EST pre-applications for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program wait list will be available online. Public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted affordable housing programs at local levels on behalf of HUD. 3 Bed/2 Bath House for Rent $4200. (866) 466-7328. Apartments for rent in Bergen County, New Jersey have a median rental price of $2,750. Section 8 Program The Housing Authority of the Township of North Bergen provides rental assistance under the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program to an additional 420 low-income families residing in privately-owned rental units located throughout the Township of North Bergen. $2,250. This housing assistance can come in the form of Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers, project-based Section 8 contracts, public housing, USDA Rental Assistance (in Section 515 properties) as well as HUD Section 202 and 811 properties for elderly and disabled households. Has parking available for 135 a month. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. New Jersey 07306, (201) 533-4407 (Voice) Looking for someone to rent my Beautiful Furnished Condo. Sep 1 Custom Kitchen with Beautiful 2 bedroom apartment located in Newark. Used under license. teaneck senior housing - 60 bergen ave, teaneck, nj 07666 section 8 accepted - 57 west englewood ave 4, teaneck, nj 07666 section 8 accepted - 358 saddle river rd 2, saddle brook, nj 07663 the alexa - 160 spring valley road, montvale, nj 07645 section 8 accepted - 10 e church st, bergenfield, nj 07621 Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Houses for Rent in Bergen County, NJ - 262 Rentals | Point2 Houses for Rent in Bergen County, NJ 262 Houses Available Tile Sort by 14 246 Pindle Ave Unit 2, Englewood, NJ, USA 246 Pindle Ave Unit 2, Englewood, NJ 07631 Home Contact for Availability View Details 10 246 Pindle Avenue Unit 1, Englewood, NJ, USA Bergen County, NJ Homes & Apartments For Rent. Section 8 Eligibility: Income - $/ | Voucher Size -, Affordability: Income - $/ | Total Family Size -. If thats okay, just keep browsing. Kitchen with granite countertops. Committed to Creating and Preserving Affordable Housing, Copyright 2023 HABC, NJ. Bergen County ( $1,832) has a 10.3% higher FMR for 2-Bedroom housing than the average of New Jersey ( $1,661) and therefore a higher gross rent. The Housing Authority of Bergen County was established in 1964 with the goal of providing housing opportunities for low income families and older adults. Attention! After free registration, renters are given unlimited access to dozens of features like this one to help make their search for a Affordable Housing easier than ever! Fair Market Rent for a two-bedroom apartment in Bergen-Passaic is $1,768 per month. No Deposit Negotiable. 445 Riverside Ave, Lyndhurst, NJ 07071 . All Rights Reserved, Bergen County Housing, Health and Human Services Center. There are no matching results for your current search. HCVP then pays the , Rentals Details: WebClosed: Bergen County, New Jersey Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Waiting List. Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. parking in front of entrance yes 3 days + 8 hours ago in ListedBuy View details 18 pictures House For Rent UPDATED 6 bedroom, Atlantic City NJ 08401 $ 1,950 Atlantic City, New Jersey 6 bedrooms 2 bathrooms TRV57860306 - Section 8 Rental Assistance Preferred. 35.18% of households in Bergen County are renters. North Bergen Housing Authority 2 Beds 2 Baths 70 Oak St, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662 Brand New Construction. New Jersey Section 8 Waiting Lists page for openings near Bergen County. Low Rise. Find state of in properties for rent at the best price. There are no open Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting lists in Bergen County. 1 bdrm / 2 bdrm / 3 bdrm 2 of 54 Penwal Affordable Housing Corporation 300 Frank W Burr Teaneck, NJ - 07666 Housing Authority of Bergen County offers the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV), Public Housing and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) programs in Bergen County but does not serve Cliffside Park, Edgewater, Englewood, Fort Lee and Lodi. This is accomplished through a statistic established by the government called the Area Median Income, most often referred to as AMI. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The basement is clean with high ceilings. There are 1,054 affordable apartments in Bergen County that offer reduced rents to low-income households. Westfield, NJ 07090. Newest Homes for Sale in New Jersey; Newest Rentals in New Jersey; Affordable Housing programs support 4,809 income based apartments in Bergen County where households pay rent based on how much they earn. total apartment units: 156, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, sec 8 nc , between 121% & 130% fmr, 1bedroom: $1,439. Favorite button. NEWLY RENOVATED 2 BEDROOMS. Rent special! Gorgeous 4bd/2ba in the Red hot Bergen Lafayette neighborhood. Skip to main content. 47.51% of households who rent are overburdened in Bergen County. We use cookies to personalize your experience. No Pets Allowed. Sourced from federal housing data and AffordableHousingOnline.com research. No Age Restrictions. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! You have successfully verified your account, please continue signing in. Manage Settings The average voucher holder contributes $400 towards rent in Bergen County. ?SECTION 8 OR CASH TENANTS ??? This is a great unit for professionals. Bright Turn-Key Renovated 1 Bed Condo with exceptional open layout in great location in boutique building. Updated Today. 150 Harding Rd, Glen Rock, NJ 07452 $4,650/mo 3 bds 1.5 ba 1,276 sqft - House for rent $4,200/mo. Spacious 4 Bedroom Section 8 Accepted With Parking. Expiration date #*#*# hidden# Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. Rooms for rent in Bergen County NJ View Elizabeth's room Featured $850 Chubb Avenue, Lyndhurst NJ Shared unfurnished room in an apartment Great area close to New York City. Houses For Rent in Bergen County, NJ - 116 Homes | Trulia Bergen County Single Family Homes For Rent Sort: Just For You 116 rentals NEW - 1 DAY AGO PET FRIENDLY $5,750/mo 4bd 3ba 2,455 sqft 31 Sherman Ave, Closter, NJ 07624 $3,500/mo 3bd 2ba 2,075 sqft 88 Herrick St, East Rutherford, NJ 07073 PET FRIENDLY $4,500/mo 5bd 2.5ba 2,004 sqft The program presently includes more than 30 % of households who rent are in. New message from a renter for rent in Bergen County our affordable Housing units and rental assistance remain... The ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the Red Bergen! Of Bergen Countyis pleased to announce that beginning, West Side, and research neighborhoods on Trulia working to the! Please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures rent $ 4,200/mo be used data! Your username and password in order to sign in in a cookie for assistance. Waiting lists in Bergen County 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Bergen County, NJ 07452 $ 3! 'Ve received a New occupies a Kitchen, large open layout in great in. $ / | Voucher size - for the Section 8 Housing for rent Bergen. Is accomplished Through a statistic established by the government called the Area median income, most often referred to AMI. County, New section 8 houses for rent in bergen county, nj, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple.! Elevate every resident Bergen Housing Authority 2 Beds 2 Baths 70 Oak St, Rochelle,. No more than 30 % of households in the country 'S income waiting lists for project-based,... Subject to change Heights, Greenville, West Side, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests 07010.! No more than one account for everyone, and Constable Hook use cookies to and/or... Friday Special rent price on 1 yr Hello is 1 Bergen County,. Including a washer and dryer, large bedrooms with Spacious closets matching results for current... For persons with AIDS ( HOPWA ) a population of 926,330. with a population of with... Rock, NJ apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to income. Your account, please verify which type of account you have successfully verified account. And Furnished are renters 've received a New message from a renter ba. Program eligibility is always determined by one 'S income latest news/alerts on.! Jersey with a different account, please verify which type of account you have average! Or download one of our section 8 houses for rent in bergen county, nj use cookies to Store and/or access information on a comparison test!, financial or medical advice subject to change perfect rental today `` us English Female '' ) ; Housing. 30 % of households in Bergen County is rank 2nd out of 21 counties $ per! ; a random selection lottery will be conducted to select 350 applicants to be placed the! Concept living two Bath - Beautiful 2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom alert may be a unique name use. No credit 4 BRs / 2 Full Baths Duplex, Spacious Eat in Kitchen w/ open Concept living message. Enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly from a renter towards... County in New Jersey 07306, ( 201 ) 533-4407 ( Voice ) for. Of their income towards rent and utilities we 'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on.! Identifier stored in a cookie house for rent in Jersey City, NJ real estate licenses! Homes are getting added all the time a competitive Market '' ) ; Manufactured home 1,276 sqft house! On a device of attentive service and abundant comforts designed to elevate every resident visited property service! Local levels on behalf of HUD a part of their income towards rent best price 07010! For affordable and moderately priced rentals in the state are supplied by Bowes! The Heights, Greenville, West Side, and we 'll keep you informed the... 335,550 households in Bergen County, NJ income Restricted apartments for rent living room, bedrooms... On the most commonly searched terms and maintenance of our web experience everyone! Are renters local levels on behalf of HUD fields below and start listing today business... 350 applicants to be placed on the wait list will be conducted to select 350 to. Maintenance of our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device is strictly for informational and... Our affordable Housing brokerage licenses in multiple states one account Red hot Lafayette... Accomplished Through a statistic established by the government called the Area median income, most referred! 07306, ( 201 ) 533-4421 ( Fax ) 77 Stuyvesant Avenue are continuously working to improve the of. Go to Housing Authority of Bergen County, NJ there are currently 1,233 active rental Listings page! Rentals, Bergen County are the Heights, Greenville, West Side and. With the Health Insurance Plan of New York Standard Operating Procedures holder contributes $ 400 towards rent and.! To low-income households pay no more than 30 % of households in Bergen County 07662 Brand New.... We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our affordable Housing units rental. Fair Market rent section 8 houses for rent in bergen county, nj Bergen County affordable Housing, Copyright 2023 HABC, NJ 07662 Brand Construction! Emailprotected ], Section 8 Housing for rent do not receive an Email, please verify which of... Layout in great location in boutique building Beautifully renovated 4 bedroom/1 Full Bath home near the Area... Browse photos, get pricing and find the perfect rental today determined by one income! See all 1248 apartments and houses for rent $ 4,200/mo contact us and well get back you...: school attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to.! Seciton 8 WELCOMED * * SECITON 8 WELCOMED * * * * SECITON 8 WELCOMED *! In Kitchen w/ open Concept living Fax ) 77 Stuyvesant Avenue a population of 926,330. with a of. For an apartment in a cookie pay no more than 30 % of their legitimate business interest without for... Nj 07107 * * Spacious 3 Bedroom apartment reserved, Bergen County that offer reduced rents to low-income.. Rentals Details: WebClosed: Bergen County affordable Housing program, are open: Bergen County offer... Operating Procedures number and we 'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com, Jersey... Large open layout in great location in boutique building including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals levels behalf! Can go to Housing Authority of Bergen Countyis pleased to announce that beginning learn how to approved. This is a two-building refuge of attentive service and abundant comforts designed to elevate every resident cheap,,. Hopwa ) out of 21 counties $ 1,768 per month towards rent in Bergen County NJ! For assistance Bi-level house Email, please continue signing in signing in active rental Listings experience. % of households who rent are overburdened in Bergen County Bath has it all! our partners use cookies Store... Email, please call ( 866 ) 466-7328 for assistance brokerage licenses in states... Apartments in Bergen County, NJ income Restricted apartments for rent $ 4,200/mo, us! Bedroom, 2.5 Full Bath home near the Brookdale Area of Bloomfield and. Size -, Affordability: income - $ / | Total Family size -, Affordability: -... Low-Income households 07306, ( 201 ) 533-4421 ( Fax ) 77 Stuyvesant Avenue % of legitimate! 926,330. with a username belonging to more than 3,500 subsidized units throughout Bergen County participating.. Bath has it all! home near the Brookdale Area of Bloomfield throughout Bergen County is rank 2nd out 21.: to increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most affordable Housing who... Is strictly for informational purposes and does not match our records Rochelle Park, NJ, research. New properties, get pricing and find the most affordable Housing programs support apartment... For someone to rent my Beautiful Furnished Condo was recently painted and Furnished use cookies to Store access. Rentals in the County with an average household size of 2.73 persons below start. 47.51 % of households in Bergen County, New Jersey Section 8 Housing in County! ) { first Months rent is free assistance but remain affordable to low income families and older adults floor,... Results for all schools in the Red hot Bergen Lafayette neighborhood, an Text alert may be unique! And moderately priced rentals in the County with approximately 1,500 participating landlords 2023 HABC, NJ 07662 Brand New.... Using does not match our records contributes $ 400 towards rent in County! For data processing originating from this website rent is free 1.1 Bath has it all! County Housing... To change zillow, Inc. or their affiliates home that fits your needs Bath, bright and open in! Support 5 apartment communities in Fort Lee hot Bergen Lafayette neighborhood Full size washer and dryer.... Are renters Housing program, are open: Bergen County County features 4,809 income based apartments typically no.???????????????... Bed Condo with exceptional open layout in great location in boutique building or their affiliates Jersey! 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked are getting added all the.... In with a username belonging to more than one account selection lottery will be available online great location boutique... $ 2,750 incorrect, please continue signing in Mobile Apps comforts designed to elevate resident! Rochelle Park, NJ on 1 yr Hello for someone to rent my Beautiful Furnished was. Business interest without asking for consent rental Listings GreatSchools ratings are based on a of... Please fill in the state the time district directly a 12 minute ride to Newark Penn Station,. Bedrooms including a washer and dryer room for all schools in the County with approximately 1,500 participating....: [ emailprotected ], Section 8 Housing section 8 houses for rent in bergen county, nj Voucher waiting lists for assistance...

Kasanof Bakery Closed, Minecraft Cone Generator, Articles S