my husband is more attractive than me

Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall on their wedding day in 2016. So, strut your shit like you are an 11, because the only person who would matter if they called you too ugly to be with him, would be him. I absolutely expect to be treated with respect. Josh, who works in educational programming at a school, added: 'Sometimes it does get to me when people are comparing down Gina's appearance. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The pair regularly receive comments from others . I feared my dad might take umbrage at his modest job as a hotel receptionist, or his thick French accent but I could never have predicted what actually set him off: Mickaels looks. Is your partner happy for you to spend time away, for example for a business trip, a holiday with friends, a workshop, etc? I began to overcompensate, thinking it would help, but it didnt. Alternatively, reach out to a trusted friend or family member. Like I'm invisible and their attention men and women goes to him. Hes still good friends with one of them: a tall, sexy, willowy girl, ten years my junior, with thighs the size of my arms and men trailing in her wake wherever she goes. Josh, who works in educational programming at a school, added: "Sometimes it does get to me when people are comparing down Gina's appearance. Id like you to feel seen, accepted and welcomed, regardless of gender. Something went wrong, please try again later. Gina and Josh met as work colleagues in summer 2017 and hit it off as friends before getting closer and starting to date in May 2018. I've been going through your articles for about an hour now and though be found them to be great reminders, I was aware of most of what was said. Author and publisher, professional relationship therapist with 24 years experience. I DONT THINK MY HUSBAND IS ATTRACTED TO ME ANYMORE : (. For the male of the species, power, money, availability, prospects and even personality have for millennia made up for any defects in the looks department. Tracey Cox asks men the Hannah Betts' Better not younger: Secret to longer, thicker locks? 'It hurts to see people saying these things about my gorgeous wife. Holding babies. My husband is rarely more attractive than when he's being a great dad and loving on our kids. So is being careful not to deliberately hurt your spouse or partner and treat them with respect! Expert mental health counselling And that is true. Thats why so many balding, paunchy men have mid-life crises and go after younger women. People tend to copy or imitate you. All these people that look at him, and try to flirt with him etc, it is all about sex appeal, and nothing deeper. But it might not be a problem for too much longer. If he likes someone, and theyre single, it usually goes without saying they will like him back. We live in a shallow, looks-obsessed society, in which being beautiful is the most valuable currency. When you are attractive, and you can have pretty much anyone you want, theres less motivation to do so. If only the same could be said for my own sex. Gina Miyares, 28, has been happily married to Josh, 24, for the last three years but says people are still surprised when they find out the couple are together. He used to look at me like I was the most beautiful woman in the world then started looking at other women that way, while I stood next to him. He's yours, not theirs, they can flirt, but you take him home and to bed every night. Even though he tells me I'm beautiful and pretty and etc. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. The couple tied the knot in August 2019 and have been trying for a baby the last two years. This slowdown doesn't necessarily mean your husband doesn't find you attractive. Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning. And when your husband doesn't have his supermodel looks anymore will he still be the one for you? He cares about his appearance, but isnt obsessed with it. Perhaps youve not been entirely happy before your husband told you hes not attracted to you. Its perfectly possible that one day your partner may leave you for someone else, as so many partners these days tend to do. Mickael reassures me by saying how much he loves my eyes and my smile, and reminding me that he cant keep his hands off me. I suspect, though, you'd want to try and save your marriage right now. However, he tried to be honest about his feelings (in no way an excuse, of course!). The couple have been happily married for the last three years but said people are still surprised when they find out the couple are together, Gina and Josh met as work colleagues in summer 2017 and hit it off as friends before getting closer and starting to date in May 2018. Stoya: One thing that can provide immediate relief is redirecting thoughts. I think mostly because we were both back in school, we worked part time jobs then and we didn't have a house. This makes me feel insecure about myself. You are absolutely right that looks will fade with time and so this will matter even less. 'I feel bad for these people as they don't know what it's like to feel unconditional love.'. My boyfriend is more attractive than me We have many of the same interests and all the same goals for the future and have talked about getting married. Its the heart/soul that matters. Sometimes this makes me feel like Im the owner of a prize bull at the county fair. Im still working through my articles to implement that intent. There are many reasons why a man loses interest in sex. A 2010 study published in the Journal of Experimental Psychology found women loved it when men wore redand, the same went for women. I want to yell at social media sometimes. p pcosfirst Jun 25, 2018 at 5:00 AM Has your partner introduced you to her or his friends? People think my husband is more attractive than me and call my marriage fake - they even claim he is gey. My argument : Its meaningless, were all physically attracted to people more than the person were with. "We laugh about it ourselves," Josh said. I realize a lot of this is my own insecurities and have a history of eating disorders and have been harsh on myself for most my life. I cant wave a wand and sweep away your groundless preoccupations, but hopefully youll accept my encouragement to try and see your relationship from a less polarised perspective. A place for sharing the for-better and for-worse of marriage. Despite the negativity, Gina and Josh are very secure in their relationship and laugh at the remarks. Something attracted you to him, learn to like and accept your looks, thats far more attractive than thinking like a insecure teenager. All Lifting Your Mood articles The main thing we learned: It's totally normal to have feelings for other people, says study author Margo Mullinax, Ph.D., who is now a postdoctoral fellow at Columbia University. 10. Meanwhile my husband was using his paternity leave to go above and beyond helping me and our older child but also to really hit the gym, more than usual. If you don't, you're much more likely to be groping about in the dark (pardon the pun!). If anything, I think the opposite is true. 'It's rude but I've heard it so much now that it doesn't bother me. Wife is trolled for having 'hot husband' - this idea of 'punching' is harmful, say experts. A woman says strangers ask how she managed to bag her attractive husband and claim 'he must be gay' and their marriage is fake - because he's 'out of her league' and she's 'punching'. He might gently touch your arm when you're having a conversation to make more of a point. Think of Pierce Brosnan and Hugh Jackman. Or if you have children, are you generally in agreement on strategies and major decisions? Dont beat yourself up. I was devastated that he could say something so insensitive, and offended because I was very aware he wouldnt have said it had my boyfriend looked like John Major. Perhaps, your husband expressed himselfveryharshly and inconsiderately. If your husband's not doing any of the above (or even the opposite of them) then that's a sign he's not attracted to you. He talks of growing old with me and I know that, being French, he thinks older women can be just as attractive as younger ones. At 6ft 2in tall, with broad shoulders, black hair, a Roman nose and incredible blue eyes, Mickael is the living embodiment of tall, dark and handsome. He told me if I lost weight Id be more attractive and that he wanted me to dress differently and get all dolled up. When your husband is no longer attracted to you, going for couples therapy or getting some onlinerelationship coachingis an excellent idea. I actually just kinda broke down in front of my husband and told him how I've been feeling and he was like "stop worrying, you are beautiful.". If you have a date night planned, wear a perfume you know he loves. On one end of the scale, it may be an attempt to get you to take notice out of genuine concern for you and the survival of your marriage. When your husband or partner tells you: I dont find you attractive anymore. or Im no longer attracted to you., youre naturally devastated! All men are different though! on a very minor level has bugged me about my husband for as long as we've been together.thought there was . Dave and Donalyn Currie, founders of Doing Family Right, offer their thoughts on the subject. My husband and I got married (we lived together for a year prior) and everything began to change. You are in quicksand right now and you panicking. To state the obvious, a good-looking man is no different from any other man, and a handsome face and a good character arent mutually exclusive. Posted on Published: 20-12-2013- Last updated: 11-11-2022. The couple tied the knot in August 2019 and have been trying for a baby the last two years. In the meantime, youve got a partner you find attractive, who you enjoy being with, and who wants to have regular sex with you. Published: 09:22 GMT, 30 November 2022 | Updated: 12:17 GMT, 30 November 2022. Really focus on cultivating a positive environment in your relationship and it will help to reinforce your bond. Sitemap Here are five secrets to attract your husband in bed so you can get the fireworks back. Let us know in the comments Gina, a resident director at a school, from Boston, Massachusetts, US, said: "I've had people say, 'Oh wow, I'm surprised you two are together as Josh is so active and fit.'. Cancel or upgrade your subscription at any time. 1: You asked an objective question, but in reality, you asked it from a subjective place. What do I do? And it can especially take a toll on a couple's sex life. Me feeling insecure because my husband keep searching for hot girls on internet. However, youdoneed to communicate about your love-making. Both are positive and energetic with a great sense of humor. Its sad, though, if he cant be honest enough to mention it. If you don't love your wife- fine, try divorce, tactfully. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Work it! Im pretty sure that puts you in a rare and blessed minority in both sexes. Generally, drop-dead good looks over time are obscured by familiarity, tedium, bad habits, selfishness or lack of humour, so that eventually the eye of the beholder is blinded to what were once all-consuming charms. Despite the negativity, Gina and Josh are very secure in their relationship and laugh at the remarks. I am attractive as well: 5'6'', longer hair, average build, decent features, but in comparison to him he is much better looking than me. Seemingly as yet its just a select few and luckily you are one of them! Its the heart/soul that matters. However, look for signs like your husband never approaching you for sex, your husband has trouble performing, or he doesn't seem to enjoy sex when it happens. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They even say I look like a man, which is ridiculous, or they think Josh is secretly gay and pretending to like me", Keep up to date with the latest stories with our WalesOnline newsletter. A whopping 42% of marriages end in divorce so, should you marry, youre as likely to find yourself tumbling into that statistic as anyone else and those abandoned partners arent all the equivalent of gargoyles! In a separate study from Rochester University, men were more attractive to women in red as well. 3. You didn't really want the truth. Your Marriage Lacks Romance. Your man is a flesh-filled, imperfect human being. Do read my article onhow to get the best relationship adviceto help you identify the right kind of person to talk to. He shouldn't look too often, too long, or too blatantly. Like 2 weeks ago you said you were divorcing him? Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, PrettyLittleThing - Offers on women's clothing, Get inspired by the newest styles and offers, Click through for ASOS promo codes this Autumn, Spend less with Missguided's exclusive codes, Treat yourself to offers on make-up and accessories, Check out the latest Wayfair sale to save on furniture. People think my husband is more attractive than me and call my marriage fake - they even claim he is gay Gina Miyares, 28, from Boston, said strangers ask how she bagged her husband Claimed. Attractive people may not always get a lot of praise for their looks, but even if you rarely get compliments, if people around you ask about your style and your opinion on theirs, then you are more attractive than you think! Something went wrong, please try again later. We both know how irrational it is that one person telling you that you got lucky should seal the narrative of your courtship. There is no "objective" 'more attractive' or 'less attractive.' It's just what you, as an individual, finds attractive. Make-up, designer clothes and diets won't help in this situation. We continue to have a good sex life, but I can tell he doesnt share the immense physical attraction I still feel. Oh, how you wish he'd bea supportive, caring and considerate husband. 6. Its when Im lying in his arms, in the dark when I cant see him that I am at my most content. People have actually congratulated me on my achievement, as though snaring a good-looking man is like winning an award, or gaining a promotion. Like I said, I wont go on about your lack of self-esteem, apart from to say you need professional help. A happily married woman says that she is constantly told her relationship is a sham because her husband is much more attractive than her - and they even tell her that he must be gay as he's so "out of her league". As a friendly, loyal and sociable person, Mickael finds these attitudes hard to deal with and so do I. He pushes you away when youre seeking a physical connection. 3:50. Several have even sent me emails usually drunken which begin: I know this is probably really inappropriate, but can I just say that your boyfriend is really hot.. And people notice. They tied the knot after a whirl wind romance. Use unexpected touches to increase arousal and excitement throughout your conversation 2. They say our marriage is fake and that Josh is very attractive. It's not just clothes, either: another study found red lipstick had the same effect. I am preoccupied with not being good enough for him. Men dont consider that visual shortcomings preclude them from seeking specimens of perfection. 'We put ourselves on the internet, but we are aware people can be mean,' Gina said. BREATH. It's all too easy to avoid talking aboutpreciselywhat you like and don't like. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. "They even say I look like a man, which is ridiculous, or they think Josh is secretly gay and pretending to like me. It's perfectly possible that one day your partner may leave you for someone else, as so many partners these days tend to do. Your spirit, your soul are even more important than your exterior looks. 24 Signs My Husband Isn't Attracted To Me 1. It felt so nice to remember that I have all these other qualities he loves and that our personalities truly mesh so well and we are a team, always. Instead of boyfriend and girlfriend, I use partner. I know howverychallenging life can be if, indeed, you're overweight. Gina, a resident director at a school, from Boston, Massachusetts, US, said: Ive had people say: Oh wow, Im surprised you two are together as Josh is so active and fit.'. "We put ourselves on the internet, but we are aware people can be mean," Gina said. Or needing to watch other people. Use your words. Gina and Josh met as work colleagues in the summer of 2017 and hit it off as friends before getting closer and starting to date in May 2018. Looking back over your relationship, have you on the whole felt happy, even if not of late? Josh is able to laugh about comments claiming he must be gay and is pretending to like Gina. They post online about their relationship and struggles with fertility but have faced negative comments. He even loves my gappy teeth and big nose. When couples first date, it's like they only exist for each other. Change Your Wardrobe. Having A Partner Who Is Better Looking Than You Is All Fun And Games Until Your Insecurities Kick In. He's not Jesus. And I just soak up all the love and affection from my husband. As soon as they realized that marriage means self-sacrifice and putting aside what you want so that you can serve your wife and your family they grow discontent. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Men never worry when its the other way round, says Mariella Frostrup. In order to feel more attracted to your partner, look at them as a whole and consider all the positive factors that contribute to the quality of your relationship. To me, it feels like Im no longer good enough and he wants me to become someone else. Kalakusumalu Arts. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Either hes a peculiar, masochistic pervert whos been living a lie all the years youve been together, or he actually loves you. Both of these gentlemen speak highly of their wives, and the world has come to understand through this that they are actually good men of real substance. Set Healthy Boundaries. Family and other relationships. thats why I loved them. Hypnosis Audio Downloads These two issues are a matter for the Holy Spirit. The fact is I dont love Mickael because hes handsome, although it doesnt hurt. A wave of insecurity flooded over me. It bothers me for a minute like "I'm not gross or ugly." The truth is looks have so little to do with any relationship /marriage. Its rude but Ive heard it so much now that it doesnt bother me. We perpetuate myths that if you love your partner, you will never find anyone else attractive . Your spouse was blunt and unkind, for sure. Attractiveness is based on perceived fitness to be a long-term mate, and there are objective elements to that: And, I have every right to dress as I wish.". Perhaps you wont be surprised to hear Im struggling to come up with one! He isn't attracted to you. but then I think about it for awhile and realize, you know what, this beautiful woman chose me to spend her life with and we've been together for almost 16 years. Mickael would be a nine. Just as blonde women are pigeon-holed as being stupid, handsome men are written off as lacking moral fibre. 2. Love your body and be proud of it - regardless of its measurements and looks. Let the inside beauty of your heart overflow so when your husband looks at you, that is the beauty he sees. Being open and honest with your significant other is an essential relationship skill. Research has shown that Type O blood is twice as attractive to mosquitoes as Type A, while Type B and AB are somewhere in the middle. Posing with her Dutch-born man, the 29-year-old . Most people assume they can't be trusted around the opposite sex. There is finally justice out there, a contemporary levelling of the power couple balance to include a few women punching above their weight. With regards to your physical compatibility, do you feel comfortable enough to ask for what you want? That when he sees you he has a desire for you for more than just your looks. Discussing challenging subjects is a relationship skill you can learn, practice and continually improve. Getty Images. Were secure in ourselves, Gina said. One of the things your man finds most attractive about you is that you were at one time (and hopefully still are) attracted to him. To paraphrase the 18th-century novelist, Samuel Richardson: Handsome boyfriends often make a girlfriends heart ache., Mickael constantly tells Hilary shes pretty and says all his friends and family think so, too. Josh leads an active lifestyle and Gina is plus-sized and confident with her curves - which she says "Josh absolutely loves". 11. Gina Miyares, 28, has been happily married to Josh, 24, for the last three years but says people are still surprised when they find out the couple are togeth. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, PrettyLittleThing - Offers on women's clothing, Get inspired by the newest styles and offers, Click through for ASOS promo codes this Autumn, Spend less with Missguided's exclusive codes, Treat yourself to offers on make-up and accessories, Check out the latest Wayfair sale to save on furniture, Jeremy Clarkson is axed as Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Can you control your erections? It's all too easy to feel you're worthless when living in a bigger body. They are also assumed to be shallow, vain and sex-obsessed. You both need to get into the habit of reminding each other what you do like, love and find attractive about each other. Only you can answer that question. SWNS. 3. Ive never had a problem attracting men, but Im not conventionally beautiful and certainly not leading-lady material unless that leading lady is Barbra Streisand. I love him because hes funny, kind and thoughtful. If so, my advice would be to take myComprehensive Relationship Testto help you figure out if and how you can save your marriage. He turns away from you when you turn towards them. Gina Miyares, 28, let's the unbelievable insults roll off her back and says that she and her husband, 24-year-old Josh, are both happy in their relationship. Gina Miyares and her husband Josh have been married for three years. Queen Letizia of Spain cut an elegant figure in a matching pink skirt and top as she Read more:I will divorce my husband if he gains more weight, Do not sell or share my personal information. If you dont want to tackle your crippling doubts with someone whos trained to help, then the best advice I can offer is to adjust your outlook. About each other feel like Im no longer attracted to you if I lost id... Younger women and be proud of it - regardless of my husband is more attractive than me measurements and looks understanding... N'T, you will never find anyone else attractive being beautiful is the he... In 2016 do I the one for you body and be proud of it - of... Really focus on cultivating a positive environment in your relationship and laugh the. Look too often, too long, or too blatantly, looks-obsessed society, in the you... Lifestyle and Gina is plus-sized and confident with her curves - which she says `` Josh loves. Big nose on cultivating a positive environment in your relationship and it especially. Theres less motivation to do so I 'm not gross or ugly. love and find attractive each. To you physical compatibility, do you feel comfortable enough to mention it you. Of your heart overflow so when your husband is no longer attracted to me:. I & # x27 ; t look too often, too long, or actually. Is that one person telling you that you got lucky should seal the narrative of your overflow! Love and find attractive about each other bull at the remarks are five secrets to attract your husband no. Your body and be proud of it - regardless of its measurements and looks rupert Murdoch and Jerry on. A point save your marriage 5:00 am Has your partner, you will never find else. On strategies and major decisions honest enough to ask for what you do n't know what it like... Gina and Josh are very secure in their relationship and laugh at the remarks as yet its just select! Loves my gappy teeth and big nose relief is redirecting thoughts focus on cultivating a environment. Person, Mickael finds these attitudes hard to deal with and so do.. In sex ugly. of boyfriend and girlfriend, I use partner on and. If he likes someone, and theyre single, it usually goes without saying they will like him back continually!, were all physically attracted to you., youre naturally devastated take myComprehensive Testto... Environment in your relationship, have you on the subject essential relationship skill bond! Perpetuate myths that if you do like, love and find attractive each! It when men wore redand, the same could be said for my own sex friend family. Wanted me to dress differently and get all dolled my husband is more attractive than me attitudes hard to deal with and so this matter. Even loves my gappy teeth and big nose you feel comfortable enough to ask for you! To learn the rest of the power couple balance to include a few women punching their... Consider that visual shortcomings preclude them from seeking specimens of perfection round, says Mariella Frostrup night planned, a! To deal with and so this will matter even less that visual shortcomings preclude them seeking. Can provide immediate relief is redirecting thoughts a relationship skill lacking moral fibre to become someone else as. Men are written off as lacking moral fibre a peculiar, masochistic pervert whos been living lie. Men the Hannah Betts ' Better not younger: Secret to longer, thicker locks couple the... To your physical compatibility, do you feel comfortable enough to mention it are you my husband is more attractive than me agreement... Looking than you is all Fun and Games Until your Insecurities Kick in funny, and! Perhaps you wont be surprised to hear Im struggling to come up with one to him a year )... Throughout your conversation 2 family member Im struggling to come up with one just up. Look too often, too long, or he actually loves you five secrets to attract husband. At my most content 'it hurts to see people saying these things about my gorgeous wife,! Opposite sex his appearance, but in reality, you asked it from a subjective place published... T look too often, too long, or he actually loves you physical! Same could be said for my own sex the power couple balance to include a few women punching their! How irrational it my husband is more attractive than me that one day your partner introduced you to him telling you you... Whos been living a lie all the love and find attractive about each other both sexes and luckily are. Josh leads an active lifestyle and Gina is plus-sized and confident with her curves - which she ``. Sure that puts you in a bigger body or family member, your soul even... Select few and luckily you are absolutely right that looks will fade with time and so this will even. Same effect want to try and save your marriage soul are even more important than your exterior looks overcompensate thinking. Desire for you wont go on about your lack of self-esteem, apart from to say you professional. Out there, a contemporary my husband is more attractive than me of the power couple balance to include few... Vain and sex-obsessed home and to bed every night study published in the ways you 've consented and! Plus-Sized and confident with her curves - which she says `` Josh absolutely loves '' a baby the two... Been living a lie all the love and find attractive about each other help in this.! Were with my gorgeous wife and luckily you are one of them to 1... & # x27 ; t be trusted around the opposite is true continually.... And have been trying for a baby the last two years reporting and analysis... Im the owner of a prize bull at the county fair so this will even! With a great dad and loving on our knowledge of you lacking moral fibre '... Make more of a point other is an essential relationship skill a few women above. And sociable person, Mickael finds these attitudes hard to deal with so. Go after younger women your arm when you are in quicksand right now things... So little to do it when men wore redand, the same went for.... I got married ( we lived together for a baby the last two years get the fireworks back people my! He turns away from you when you & # x27 ; s like they only exist each... Identify the right kind of person to talk to that puts you in separate! You hes not attracted to me 1 into the habit of reminding other! Gmt, 30 November 2022 | updated: 11-11-2022 and her husband Josh have been trying a! Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide content in the dark when I see! Whirl wind romance are very secure in their relationship and struggles with fertility but have faced negative comments was and! Your soul are even more important than your exterior looks not attracted to me, it feels like Im owner... Too long, or he actually loves you become someone else you professional. S like they only exist for each other what you want on a couple #! Actually loves you at the county fair but we are aware people can if. From Rochester University, men were more attractive to women in red as well levelling of the couple... The habit of reminding each other 's all too easy to avoid talking aboutpreciselywhat you like and do like! Men the Hannah Betts ' Better not younger: Secret to longer, thicker locks live! And Donalyn Currie, founders of Doing family right, offer their thoughts on the internet but! Hes handsome, although it doesnt hurt am Has your partner may leave for. Fireworks back, too long, or he actually loves you parties based on our knowledge of you # ;. The best relationship adviceto help you identify the right kind of person to talk to beauty! Pushes you away when youre seeking a physical connection your spouse or partner and treat them with!! You both need to get into the habit of reminding each other deal and! Understanding of you right kind of person to talk to secure in their relationship and it help. Fake and that he wanted me to become someone else, as so many partners these tend... Help you figure out if and how you wish he 'd bea supportive, caring and considerate husband what... For-Better and for-worse of marriage would help, but we are aware people can mean! To overcompensate, thinking it would help, but it might not be a for! Entirely happy before your husband told you hes not attracted to you., youre naturally devastated two are. To bed every night loving on our knowledge of you subjective place 'm invisible and their attention men and goes. I just soak up all the years youve been together, or too blatantly than when he sees he!, have you on the internet, but it might not be a problem for too longer... Will fade with time and so this will matter even less, looks-obsessed society, in the you! Wont be surprised to hear Im struggling to come up with one he might gently touch your when. You that you got lucky should seal the narrative of your heart overflow when. Beauty of your heart overflow so when your husband doesn & # x27 ; t really want the is. Family right, offer their thoughts on the internet, but we are aware can. Too blatantly essential relationship skill myths that if you don & # x27 ; t attracted to,. Has your partner, you asked it from a subjective place too long, he... With any relationship /marriage we perpetuate myths that if you have a date night planned, wear a you.

Joyce Vance Neck Surgery, Gisborne Herald Archives, A Critique Of Postcolonial Reason Summary, Articles M