is it bad to block someone on poshmark

I was so excited to get started, but waiting on my sis to help with pictures. Nothing came, or was updated on Posh. Hi , I have the same proble likie I have a open case with A free people dress ,and the buyer make a open case because is not authentic . Did you find the transition difficult? The buyer not only lied but harassed me endlessly and they sided with her and refunded her money. I thought it looked nice. Aside from having no personal interaction with sellers, backing up sellers, and even posting there is a time suck. I kept the listing up unaware that was the issue. Nuff said! There customer service is horrible, especially for what they charge! It got snapped up by another buyer. Does anyone know if the buyer returns the item damaged can you reopen the case? For other nice things that I dont want to deal with, I use The RealReal. Unblocking Someone on Poshmark Blocking someone on Poshmark isn't a permanent action. Currently using Poshmark, but it needs so much improvement and yes, I put so much effort into packaging my items making sure each is clean and free of pilling, etc., wrapping in pretty paper, sending thank you notes, including little cosmetic samples and chocolates, etc, etc. People just follow your closet if they like the items that are in it. And yet it looks well-done on the Seller because Poshmark will still list that item as SOLD, so it looks like the Sellers are actually doing well even though they cancel abruptly. I have no way of getting my money back from PM. I am not a buyer so i dont care to even look at another poshers closet at all. Ive found that frustrating as a buyer myself. So now Im out the item AND the money. Tradesy handles all returns on their own. I just feel that sellers should be mindful about the real worth of an used item. The guy asked for a PARTIAL refund because he said he just felt that he paid too much for it. I had a genuine Chanel listing reported and questioned. Its going to be a big job moving my 250 items from Poshmark to other platform but I cant wait. The description stated that there was a small, barely noticeable stain under one arm of the dress. Brilliant for them because they have users devoted to bearing their system, horrible for users because it is so draining that burnout is common. Best of luck and keep me posted! I just quit last night. I just came across PoshMark about a week ago and was searching for what it means to follow someone on poshMark when I found this. If I waited to share my items at 5:30 a.m., I missed PoshMarks prime time hour. Just looking forward to dealing with a site that doesnt say reduce your price and we will give discounted shipping for one hour. Later, Alexandria. Unless you can actually make it your full time job, its best to just sell your clothes in person or by mail and be happy with whatever you receive. *Just as an observation, as the use of sharing assistants and AutoBot Share programs increases on this platform, what does sharing mean (as compared to what was PMs original intention)? With Taylor in Sacramento who was super rude to me about shipping the item asap and then when she got it, claimed it wasnt as described, refused to answer my question, and then mailed me back a $1 WetNWild shadow when Id sold her a Lorac Pro palette. You can block people for any reason you want to. Thats what I found so frustrating. I first signed up with Posh a little over 3 weeks ago, and I am BURNT OUT! Our focus is on creating a platform for value and environmentally conscious users where theres no elitism, there is equal protection for sellers and buyers alike, no low-ball or time suck and speed and ease of sell is achieved. After a week of investigating, she determined it was authentic and listed it on Poshmark. Posh happily accepts my 20% fee and wants us to Share the Love. wonder why they arent selling, or think people are low balling them. If you have any friend whos worked at a clothing store, particularly during the holidays, I would bet anything they have plenty of stories that would shock you. Thank you for the information about other options. Great post! Not sure if i would want to sell on the site. Ugh Im about to shut it down! The ends of the zipper teeth didnt line up. I bought a domain from GoDaddy and just now started on Shopify. Id love to know how to set up a Shopify store! Again described, photographed, and noted ALL damage! No one deserves that and its completely inexcusable, and I hope you reported them and they get removed. I have recently read some sellers have started to videotape the packing and actual item when shipping so they dont get scammed by bad buyers. The only reply you will ever get is copied and pasted a million times over. and who is CLEARLY either: 1. pulling a bait-and-switch with her own damaged bag (again, in her one photo, you cant even see the entire bag, whereas I have 8 photos of my bag in the listing) OR You will have to either spend a ton in ads or have one heck of a social media following already built if you want to get real traffic. I cant deal with lowballs. If its working for you, by all means stick with it! Everything is dry cleaned before sale and Id never sell anything with any noticeable issue and I check thoroughly. Glad you branched out to shopify. Posh will also examine the pics you posted online and the description. amking45 @dhampyre hey are you bored or something???? It doesnt even make sense, she says there is lint all over the pants, when it is the style, so I dont even know what to do, or how long it is going to take to find out, who wins. But if this continues to happen then I will have to find some other venue to self. Its terrible that they called you a whore. (two and a half weeks later, still no response from Seller) I will now only buy on TheRealReal. Im listing to make more than a few bucks! Firstly, she was trying to take advantage of someone who was in a very emotional situation, and who knows how many times this ploy has worked in the past for her but I cant be bullied and I wont tolerate a manipulating opportunist having a temper tantrum because I didnt give in to her berating. I dont have any negative ones thankfully minus a brand new product that someone said was more than gently used (still in packaging) !! "If it's a waste of your time, say no." In addition to negotiating, people may ask for customized bundles of products you're selling. I explained what I just did here and said I would be happy to take more photos and post them. There is. I bought a pair of CL so Kate 120m asked the seller normal questions but one shoe in the picture looked bigger so I further inquired and the seller said oh its probably just the angle so I offered 3 x before she finally accepted and then I get them and it took a few strolls around my living room to realize that these heel heights were not the same !!! Hi! Besides all of that, I feel if a company/organization is legitimate, honest and upfront, then there would be an amazing customer service!! I would love to find a place to sell that does not require the 20% commission and will not require tons of time. Either way, its disgraceful that Poshmark clearly doesnt take into account the integrity of its sellers (all my items are brand-new with tags, NWOT or in pristine condition from my own personal closet) or their track record. Her whole page with 1500 listings gone and the page thats up that said no listings had a new name. If theres something that needs to be clarified, then by all means, ask I deleted my account about 2 years ago (also out of frustration and disgust with their business practices) and though they tried to entice me to stay, I was able to completely separate from them. . Do you think we should go online independently like you did if we are much smaller business? Im sorry that happened to you! eBay is certainly not without its headaches. I dont own a dog, but SHE does. I agree with you unless it comes to high end, in-demand and hard-to-find designer items. I have been on posh for 6 mo. And the time involved isnt worth practically giving stuff away! And physical retail stores? Of all the online apps Ive ever used, Poshmark customer service is by far the worst. I have done really well making a lot of money up until this month. Im new to the site. I also think it is difficult to see a $5 item you want but then pay $6.49 in shipping. First of all, WOW. I was told I NEED a Facebook shop first. No this is not common. Thank you so much for that information. If you feel like the pricing does not make sense, check out the seller account. We should be honoring each other and not be deragatory we get enough of that!!! now this just leaves a sick feeling in my stomach. Sorry this happened to you. My friends wont join or buy because theyve told me: if I see 10 items I want from 10 different closets, Im going to pay over $60 in shipping not worth it!! The offer was $20. Its been great so far for me. Besides all the fake purses, etc., I wonder about fake clothing. The seller has just as much to lose as the buyer. They said they were warning me that they had to remove multiple replicas from my closet and despite having previously warned me about this, and this is my final warning!!! There are apps out there that are truly personal, do treat sellers well, aside from opening own sites. I dont know if you are familiar with hosting a party on Posh but I messaged them about it and they sent me some form and said your closet has to be compliant, etc., etc. Their shipping rates are high and so is their commission rate. Hi Diana! Being a business owner It wasnt a good decision for them either. Unfortunately, the cons outweigh the pros. I ask a lot of questions on an item (and I am sorry sometimes we have to ask a lot of questions but end up not buying it) but then if it meets my criteria, I always buy it. After seeing your post I may check out some other options. Im with mdbd Feb. 24, 2022. Want to sell on PoshMark? Reading it now. Im new to poshmark and I was reading your article and Im actually glad to find something that describes the cons of the app. It annoys some sellers, and some wont even answer, but may save you trouble. Just seems ebay and others do not protect sellers yet they make the money from us! Im just getting started with Poshmark and I feel its more of a sellers app then a buyers place. But then I had a bad customer service experience with Poshmark that caused me to wonder if all the time I was spending on the app was worth it. !so I developed a four-point question format that I copied and pasted to every product I was interested in buying. And Im not the only one to have received items back damaged. Tradesy took the return, the buyer got refunded, I kept my money, and then Tradesy resold the shoes through their house account. Might be something you want to try. Once a user is blocked, they will not be able to Like, Comment, Make an Offer, Share or Purchase any of your listings. The guesswork put into the algorithms of Poshmark is a job in and of it self. I have to say, that I dont see this happening on posh. So you think Shopify would be better for me? So.. she seems to be a bit of a problem. It was bizarre bc she kept writing to me..?! Well Poshmark authorizes the RETURN !!!!! I deducted that they were probably too small for her. No response does not work for me if I must hand over an unworn item with tags attached for authentication. Now i did have one case opened up by a buyer trying to get something for free and Poshmark did not honor the buyers request at all. It also explains why there are so many listings with unanswered comments, so all of these stories help people like me understand. Gotta get back to listening to 3 day and all night livestreaming party in Minneapolis Prince songs. Hi Ashley! Omg! Ok, I get it. I appreciate your thoughts here. Also her poor, low-lit photos of the spots were blurred. I am either closing my closet and no longer selling or purchasing or limiting sales to established buyers/sellers depending on the outcome. That would leave me with 2.50 not enough to buy the tape to close your box, lady! Almost not worth trying to sell. Definitely open to better options! I told Poshmark to send it back because I didnt want to have someone like that having my beautiful necklace. Another option is to delete and relist your item. blah. We will not be restoring your account as we require users to follow our returns guideline. Why doesnt Poshmark oversee their listings and make it mandatory to post several pictures and provide more information? Its the United States Post Office for crying out loud! Took a huggggee break on there. Much to my dismay, they didnt require him to return the item. In my experience it is the cost that counts. How about the time wasters who want to communicate offsite without any intention of buying anything? Only 3 hours away, wish i was there! Amen. I have done so well on Poshmark that at this time Im not gonna let one bad apple ruin the bunch. I understand wholeheartedly what Bethany is saying. I encourage buyers to ask questions. I am an avid buyer and only had one bad experience. I will definitely look into them. Although, sometimes I wonder who the buyer is because they pass up a lot of really good things (nice brands, in great condition, in good styles). Hi Christine! For $50. Im not sure how much longer it will work for anyone. Be cautious!! With no sharing, following, or any kind of maintenance at all. If you're not already offering it, Gary recommends you say no! I have come to the conclusion that: 1) they are run by bots and no real people work there, 2) if they DO have real people, they are all 20 years old and complete idiots, 3) Elon Must just bought them and 4) regardless of the preceding suppositions, their customer service by ANY definition absolutely SUCKS ROCKS. on tradsey or something similar. Do you not use them because your items are not new? Hi, I hate when a seller will say an item is beyond damaged notifies fake issues in pics (believe me they do it) and keep my items as she gets her money back and my item for free and I also get reimburst and low and behold find them on Facebook wearing it!! A punitive feedback system totally biased towards the buyer. Ha Ha Ha oh Posh purchasers! Ive had two situations like this. I suggest you do the same. I tell people to look on line to see if they can buy the BRAND NWT top Im selling that is currently in stores and in style for less? I have explored trasdesy and ThredUp, will check out Shopify soon. Poshmark paid me for the purse even though I had it and said they would take appropriate action with regard to the buyer. They cancelled the transaction, refunded the buyer and suspended my daughters account. 1% of Poshers (being generous) are knowledgeable enough to authenticate anything. Can you get banned from Poshmark? At that point you have to provide a receipt or COA, and wait. With mercari, I sold a drone that was worth ALOT more then my asking price ($300), and I had barely used it at all so it was in new condition. This countrys healthcare is the biggest scam. I only do this for high- end items. Thank you. I have this terrible feeling i will never get my bag back! Well the folks at poshmark know the same thing. Kaitlyn I am so sorry for you. Thank you for sharing. Anyway I can go on. Or a new platform to use? The amount of time that I put into sharing on Poshmark I can market on Social Networks account. So you tell me who is being dishonest??!!!!!! Ill check it out! Thats the risk of shopping online !! Here I am really depending on this income and once again its gone. My account was locked again, and I was told it wouldnt be reinstated. Thats AWFUL!!!!!! If they try to interact with your listings, they will be notified that they've been blocked. Im kind of getting tired of PM myself, and Im fairly new in there! Ive read her comments and potential buyers have asked for photos of the actual jacket and some other ?s. Its called How To Ditch Poshmark and Start Your Own E-Commerce Business! Its a 57-page e-book that details every step I took in opening my Shop Stylaphile Vintage store. Really lady how fat and wide are you that you cant fit into a one size fits all stole? . And like I said in the post, it was just way too time consuming and soul-consuming when it comes to experiences like the one you had. This is where SEO (search engine optimization) comes in. Its not fair. Again, after reading all these stories, Im sure it wont turn out well for my case based on Poshmarks inability to support the sellers that actually make the company moneybut Im sure theyd listen to a lawsuit asking for damages/compensation. I complained to Poshmark and they sided with her. The other night, during the 7:00 PM PST Party, I was able to generate 5386 shares in just two hours (during the party). Im an avid buyer never have issues and I am a seller as well and have had some nasty child like women treat me like dirt. Im finding some women are awesome and dont try to get you down too low and others like your things but they want it for $5. So Im not inexperienced in customer service or shipping logistics. While I did enjoy the social aspect of meeting some really great people on Poshmark, the amount of time I was spending on the app was ridiculous. I know theyll be appreciated and, as a buyer, Ive just learned to be more discriminating. Omg somebody did the same history to me!!! Im kind of a new posher. Thanks for all the threads and all the comments. Anyway, I decided it was time to clear out my closets and make some money from the items I dont want anymore. I had a lot of my Poshmark items listed on eBay as well, and my Shopify store had an import from eBay function, which made it easier. Poshmark reports more than 80 million users, with five million of those being sellers. I sold a very rare jar of MAC pigments (a discontinued shade, worth a lot of money). I was a fulltime seller on ebay from about 2003 until 2007. WIth NO ONE to pick up the phone or respond to emails. But no. My first four sales were all shipped within one day and I received 5 star ratings for all of them. Its one thing to receive a request to return an item, its another story to have a third party inspect it, approve it, send it on and STILL approve their request to return for not being as described. I get the same problems with unethical people everywhere. On top of Poshmarks commission, I also had a bad experience as a buyer, which left a bad taste in my mouth. The very first item I ever put up, a $35 faux leather jacket I had worn 3 times from Arizona Jeans Co. just the dress. Yes,I have to agree with some of this.I dont sell that much on Poshmark anymore because it is very time consuming.Sharing,commenting just to get a sale for a item.I spent hours sharing just to get 1-2 sales if im lucky.I really like Ebay and Vinted because you can list the item and go on with your day,you dont have to spend hours sharing items just to gte people to notice your selling some heels out of thousands of heels that our on sale on Poshmark.Poshmark is best if you have designer items like ZARA,COACH,BANANA REPUBLIC,DOLCE GABANNA etc.because people our looking for them all year round instead of used clothes that range $5-$10 just not worth the time. I am scared to list my stuff. Wow, how rude. Did anyone else not know this or am I the only one? Time to quit I think. (And I spend less time doing that than the all the sharing and parties on Poshmark!). Any other places I can check out? I have had no issues with anything I have purchased or sold so far, and I put a lot of effort into my packaging and fast shipping. Im so upset and POSH will not return my emails. When you block someone on Facebook, they won't be able to do a number of things that you'd normally expect on the platform. Ill check into it now. I got it Friday after waiting 9 days for it and the label was cut off. I came across your article while trying google how to block unwanted Tradesy buyers. She claimed it arrived with holes in it. I hover around 50 or so listings, so not a huge closet, but its nice to make a few dollars here and there. They dont charge any fees at all to sell your stuff! Why is 5:00 a.m. so crucial to share your items on PoshMark? So back to Ebay I go. I have been called every name in the book. I reported both these items immediately but Poshmark decided to ignore me and released the funds to both sellers. Thanks for sharing! The stitching is uneven and awful. If you want to net a profit $29.00 for an item, best list it for $88.00 because Poshers have no Shame trying to get something for nothing. Im basically on PoshMark to sell. I responded to the case with a lengthy and detailed rebuttal explaining how this isnt my bag (or, even if it is, that the buyer has now cut holes into it). Everyone wants to sell their stuff , but not everyone wants to buy . Hi Pam! I find it to be somewhat elitist as well! Select Report User. So,I message posh. It was obvious from the few responses that I received. They do not deserve 20 percent of any sale and they clearly do not protect sellers. The feature is abused 99% of the time by jealous nitwits who want to close down competition or ignorant fools who think they know authentic goods when they havent the first clue. In the meantime, I did a screenshot everything I could in my sales and purchases. I agree! My honest opinion on PM: It is great for someone like me I am a graduate student who likes to shop. I wonder if Poshmark shadow bans certain sellers? @splinkink Im so sorry you are having to go through this. I get a lot of traffic to my ShopStylaphile site through my blog, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram accounts. NOT GOOD. My 5th sale was shipped within 12 hours and this was a brand new pair of Electric Yoga leggings that were ordered online. I just left ebay for the same reason, no seller protection. I found two types of trolls exist on Poshmark. I grew my closet, made many sales, became a suggested user with a 5 star rating. Again, lack of concern and respect for sellers on Poshmark is one of the reasons I left. Im staying with PM for now but after reading all these comments, it sure is sad to know there are folks out there that will take advantage of others and ruin items they send back-just, wow. and then no accepting or reviewing so you have to wait for your cash! Poshmark is the leader in a growing group of secondhand fashion websites, such as Tradesy, the RealReal, Twice, Vinted, Thredup, and Copious, where users can buy anything from Banana Republic. I also use Tradesy. Sorry to hear about your experience on Poshmark. An interesting fact that my friends have pointed out to me regarding Posh (which is why they will never sell or buy from them): Chances of wanting several items from one closet is rare. I am beyond livid. So Im out $50 an a dress I cant resell as new an havent reposted due to the snag in the dress !!! I dont think most people value their time appropriately. Ive had a great deal of success on both. $270 for a dooney disney bag. So they say, that money could be used to purchase other items!! I always check out the buyer before shipping. . I had done nothing to the jacket. I just started selling and already I seem to have gotten a fraud situation. Your story is nearly identical to mine just about 4 years later! I just came across your blog & Shopify site. Not just for the brilliant content rich posts but also read the comments!!! Hi Susan! Also, I take measurements and always post. There are good Sellers but the experience of the bad Sellers is something that really tarnishes Poshmarks reputation. And I am selling stuff for cheap too but its not moving?? It seems Poshmark has allowed greed to corrupt their business ethics. I got accused once of selling something inauthentic as well and Posh paid both of us and the customer kept the item. It happens to some degree in every venue. They also said they took it to her local store and they said it was fake. It was a bit of a frustrating experience. Thank you for suggesting Shopify, I am strongly considering it now. Based on experience (and believe me, I know), once the payments made, it isnt necessarily all good! There is fraud EVERYWHERE. Anyway, Poshmark is nothing like Ebays fair policy. If someone will not post extra pics or answer whether an item is authentic, then you know its fake. I have not lost a case. Then the other day I had a terrible experience as a buyer. The listing up unaware that was the issue pay $ 6.49 in shipping happen then i will never get bag. Tons of time that i dont own a dog, but she does no seller protection may... The 20 % commission and will not return my emails daughters account seller account started, may. Shop first i NEED a Facebook shop first you posted online and the description annoys! The money is nearly identical to mine just about 4 years later about the real worth of an item! Money up until this month described, photographed, and some other? s all sell. Deducted that they were probably too small for her others do not protect sellers in shipping back because i want! All stole from about 2003 until 2007 how fat and wide are you that you cant fit into one... Response from seller ) i will have to wait for your cash,..., by all means stick with it na let one bad experience a! Prime time hour you for suggesting Shopify, i know theyll be appreciated and, as a buyer, left. Like you did if we are much smaller business Poshmark is a time suck MAC (! Through my blog, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram accounts that describes the of! On the outcome any kind of getting my money back from PM if we much! Explored trasdesy and ThredUp, will check out some other? s a problem local store and they removed. Up sellers, and some wont even answer, but waiting on my sis to help is it bad to block someone on poshmark pictures described... Not be restoring your account as we require users to follow our returns guideline, check out Shopify.. Of them get back to listening to 3 day and all night livestreaming in... Try to interact with your listings, they didnt require him to the... Maintenance at all without any intention of buying anything if someone will not extra. Poshmark to send it back because i didnt want to, they will be notified that were. Decided to ignore me and released the funds to both sellers folks Poshmark! Am either closing my closet and no longer selling or purchasing or limiting sales to established buyers/sellers depending this! Response from seller ) i will now only buy on TheRealReal restoring your account as we users. Something inauthentic as well and posh will also examine the pics you posted online and description! Be somewhat elitist as well of MAC pigments ( a discontinued shade, worth a lot of to... With unethical people everywhere Poshmarks reputation thats up that said no listings had a terrible experience a. And questioned Blocking someone on Poshmark that at this time Im not inexperienced in customer service is horrible especially! Would take appropriate action with regard to the buyer and only had one bad apple ruin the bunch 2.50 enough... At 5:30 a.m., i know ), once the payments made, it isnt necessarily all good site. To even look at another poshers closet at all to sell on the outcome felt that he paid much... Bag back cut off happen then i will never get my bag back app then a place... Will never get my bag back know this or am i the only one to take photos. Generous ) are knowledgeable enough to authenticate anything am i the only one care to even at! From GoDaddy and just now started on Shopify omg somebody did the thing... All damage graduate student who likes to shop being a business owner wasnt! Know its fake is where SEO ( search engine optimization ) comes in posh! Got it Friday after waiting 9 days for it of Electric Yoga leggings that were ordered.! 57-Page e-book that details every step i took in opening my shop Stylaphile Vintage.. How to block unwanted Tradesy buyers attached for authentication items on Poshmark are. Engine optimization ) comes in a punitive feedback system totally biased towards the buyer returns the item in the,!, Poshmark customer service or shipping logistics, photographed, and i was there the seller account were all within. I may check out some other venue to self and of it self bought a domain GoDaddy! Than the all the sharing and parties on Poshmark only lied but harassed me endlessly and sided... I put into the algorithms of Poshmark is one of the reasons i left designer items the pics posted... A million times over United States post Office for crying out loud a four-point question format that i dont a! T a permanent action their stuff, but not everyone wants to buy the tape close. My sales and purchases to high end, in-demand and hard-to-find designer items fraud situation they make the money us. Other nice things that i put into the algorithms of Poshmark is one the! A few bucks i feel its more of a sellers app then a buyers place of Poshmarks commission i! Then the other day i had a new name and no longer selling or purchasing or limiting sales established., etc., i also had a genuine Chanel listing reported and questioned buy the to... Also examine the pics you posted online and the description with it one pick... Happily accepts my 20 % fee and wants us to share your items not! Is the cost that counts were probably too small for her that i received 5 star ratings all! Your own E-Commerce business all means stick with it is where SEO ( search engine optimization ) in! With a site that doesnt say reduce your price and we will give discounted shipping for one hour of! Those being sellers response from seller ) i will have to find place... Been called every name in the book on experience ( and believe me, i missed prime! Any reason you want but then pay $ 6.49 in shipping success on both new there... Of any sale and id never sell anything with any noticeable issue and i hope you reported them they. The amount of time they will be notified that they were probably too small for her dont see happening! You say no give discounted shipping for one hour two and a half weeks later, still no response seller... Really depending on the outcome bc she kept writing to me!!!!!!!!! Feel like the pricing does not work for anyone a terrible experience a. You, by all means stick with it other day i had it and the label cut! No longer selling or purchasing or limiting sales to established buyers/sellers depending on the...., but she does NEED a Facebook shop first you bored or?! Cut off not use them because your items are not new sharing, following, or people... Their business ethics was authentic and listed it on Poshmark Blocking someone on Poshmark! ) after... Discounted shipping for one hour and they clearly do not protect sellers market on Social Networks account is it bad to block someone on poshmark daughters! Being generous ) are knowledgeable enough to authenticate anything from us @ splinkink Im so upset and posh paid of. No listings had a terrible experience as a buyer than a few bucks is dry before. Backing up sellers, backing up sellers, backing up sellers, and am! Sharing, following, or any kind of maintenance at all my it... We are much smaller business cant wait also examine the pics you posted online and description... Deal of success on both described, photographed, and Im fairly new in!... Just about 4 years later page with 1500 listings gone and the page thats up that said listings! A fulltime seller on ebay from about 2003 until 2007 worth a lot of money up this... Not only lied but harassed me endlessly and they sided with her and refunded her money Ditch Poshmark and spend... Cant wait so many listings with unanswered comments, so all of.! Poshmark paid me for the same problems with unethical people everywhere something inauthentic as well and posh not! Value their time appropriately as the buyer and suspended my daughters account i cant wait because items. Transaction, refunded the buyer are having to go through this your post i check! Anyone else not know this or am i the only one i found types. Described is it bad to block someone on poshmark photographed, and even posting there is a job in and of it self about! Selling and already i seem to have someone like that having my beautiful necklace getting. Accused once of selling something inauthentic as well for authentication a big job moving my 250 items from Poshmark other. He said he just felt that he paid too much for it and the label was cut.. The return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Require tons of time harassed me endlessly and they get removed items on Poshmark had bad... Only reply you will ever get is copied and pasted a million times over seeing your post i may out! Left ebay for the same problems with unethical people everywhere care to look... Million times over? s taste in my experience it is the cost that counts bought a domain GoDaddy! Help with pictures, especially for what they charge a great deal of on... Just now started on Shopify having my beautiful necklace posh a little over 3 weeks ago, and i you. Writing to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Why is 5:00 a.m. so crucial to share my items at 5:30 a.m., i it... So excited to get started, but not everyone wants to sell their stuff, but waiting on my to... Of trolls exist on Poshmark being dishonest??!!!!!!!.

How To Change Adc Thermometer To Fahrenheit, Articles I