ikos dassia tripadvisor

All staff were excellent and the food is off the scale excellent. We were very lucky with the weather - the day before we arrived there were thunderstorms which meant it took a few days for things to return to normal (there was water still dripping from the light fittings three days later). Definitely take the free bus to the old town! Enjoy the free car for the day ( Our entire family (16 of us ages 2-75) stayed last summer, our third visit. Rooms: All the rooms are beautifully decorated and have a balcony. The staff is welcoming and so helpful. I love how they not caved to cashing in on little extra charges everywhere - massively helps the holiday mindset. We were very lucky with the weather - the day before we arrived there were thunderstorms which meant it took a few days for things to return to normal (there was water still dripping from the light fittings three days later). The hospitality exceeded our expectations. Wow! Very highly recommended. For breakfast we had a la carte in Fresco and Kerkyra. It was one of the best holidays we ever had. There was only one thing missing no shows put on the entertainment in the evening was virtually non-existent, hopefully shows will start in May as this is when the season starts. Even if we wanted towels around the pool, they insisted on bringing them over. We loved the live music by the pool one evening and enjoyed trialling all of the restaurants. The staff are extremely polite, smiley. This award is our highest recognition and is presented annually to those businesses that are the Best of the Best on Tripadvisor, those that earn excellent reviews from travelers and are ranked in the top 1% of properties worldwide. Overall a really good week though. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Apart from the room size, there were no other issues. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Ikos Dassia? Special hugs to the team at the Grill house also Flavors Chris, Giannis the Original and Giannis the newbie they were extremely helpful and amusing, we had a great evening, The best hotel weve ever stayed at - by far! In fact, Ikos Resorts is most definitely a chain. Across the bay from Ikos Dassia, our second Corfiot resort, Ikos Odisia, enjoys spectacular sea views from its elevated position. The main buffet restaurant- now Im not a buffet type of gal but it was the best Ive ever been to flavour wise. Were not long home from our holiday at the Ikos Dassia. Every staff member is so friendly and nothing is too much trouble, their relentless work ethic is a credit to the resort and, Hotels near Asian Spa Ayurvedic & City Retreat, Hotels near (CFU) I. Kapodistrias Airport. The spacious gardens, long beach and many pools are fabulous. The food is fabulous and all the staff in all the restaurants are knowledgeable and helpful and happy to help you choose wisely from the huge range of delicious dishes on offer. The pools were lovely and the service there was superb. Our highlight was probably the sunset cruise followed by dinner at the beach-side. This resort is simply magical as described in all the reviews. We preferred Sky adult pool, Thalia who looked after the bar and the girls serving drinks by the pool were always very attentive and smiling. Tripadvisor reviews. We had no problem booking tables for evening meals. We visited May 2022 brilliant hotel lovely friendly staff we have recently booked for May 2024. Restaurant choice is superb - the food is all good and occasionally exquisite. Thank you Ikos for happy holiday memories.all thats left to say is.Ill be back! We visited May 2022 brilliant hotel lovely friendly staff we have recently booked for May 2024. Ikos Dassia applies the highest standards of quality, service and entertainment, design and style- according to the award-winning 'Infinite Lifestyle' concept. The boat hire is well worth the money, lovely day exploring and the hotel will provide food and drinks as well as towels etc. Stayed at Ikos Dassia in May this year and had the best time. The sea is lovely and warm in October so the water sports are well used but they have a good supply. All the restaurants are amazing with a fantastic range of food and wines. Primavera Hotel, Dassia: See 273 traveller reviews, 159 photos, and cheap rates for Primavera Hotel, ranked #5 of 16 hotels in Dassia and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Sunset cruise on the boat, included. The charming 5-star GF Gran Costa Adeje occupies a prime location, in the heart of the majestic Costa Adeje resort, Tenerife. Across the bay from Ikos Dassia, our second Corfiot resort, Ikos Odisia, enjoys spectacular sea views from its elevated position. Ikos Dassia is a new 5 star resort, built in a luxurious, contemporary Mediterranean style, located on the beachfront setting of Dassia beach, on Corfu Island, with its own long sandy beach. Ikos Dassia, Corfu: "Has anyone got any pics of a superior room with." | Check out 5 answers, plus 2,683 reviews and 4,847 candid photos Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Corfu and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We can't wait to come again next year. Giorgos was our personal concierge. So much choice of wine at no surcharge like other all inc. resorts. Shout out to Christophe who recommended & served the best cocktails (he even brought us some that. Are there opportunities to exercise at Ikos Dassia? They remember you, they seek you out to see how you are. Enjoy the contemporary style and comfort of these very spacious double rooms in the main building. The setting, views, and grounds are beautiful, working out with sea view, food, and drinks incredible. Highlights: The WhatsApp concierge service is so easy - quick text for a restaurant reservation or a wine tasting booking. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ikos Resorts head office PO BOX 132, 63200 Eleonas, Nea Moudania, Halkidiki, Greece Tel: +30 2373 095 100 | Fax: +30 2373 095 109 UK: Call us free 08081110131 E-mail: info@ikosresorts.com According to your needs, please feel free to contact each of our organizational departments directly. There was only one thing missing no shows put on the entertainment in the evening was virtually non-existent, hopefully shows will start in May as this is when the season starts. IKOS Dassia met the high expectations with ease and no effort. The beach is the best at all Ikos hotels we've been too. He was really helpful and updated us regularly on the activities that the hotel offered. Book Ikos Dassia, Dassia on Tripadvisor: See 2,329 traveller reviews, 3,609 candid photos, and great deals for Ikos Dassia, ranked #1 of 17 hotels in Dassia and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Opening this May, guests staying at Ikos Odisia will be immersed in a world of emerald woodland and sparkling turquoise waters. Lots of people prefer the Ouzo BBQs at Aria and Dassia - but I didn't. The hospitality exceeded our expectations. Main Market Square is 8 kilometres from the property, while Cracovia Stadium is 7 km away. Set up for me during a pleasant check in experience that simply felt like a lovely chat. Oh and the whole place smells incredible!! Wine tasting, included. Skip to main content Review TripsAlertsSign in Cart Inbox See all Sign into get trip updates and message other travelers. Great thing for us is that the sun beds are arranged so there is lots of space. Spa: there is a spa in each building, my wife a pedicure and nail paint in Sky Spa by Effie and was impressed. Outstanding from start to finish! DJ played great music too. Sunset cruise on the boat, included. The evening entertainment was relaxing and enjoyable. The best resort Ive ever experienced. Ikos Dassia is a new 5 star resort, built in a luxurious, contemporary Mediterranean style, located on the beachfront setting of Dassia beach, on Corfu Island, with its own long sandy beach. Finally our gratitude and thanks to Anastasia Mallari who was on the front desk/customer relations. Giorgos was our personal concierge. Apart from the magnificent facilities and superb dining, the staff are wonderful: friendly, professional and every request is dealt with immediately. The Cinar Family Suite with its cozy styles architecture and calm atmospheric garden, sits on a 4000sq m land with 2 main blocks. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, and Greek. They treat the cats on the resort very well which I appreciate. It was also our first time in Corfu and I was blown away by how beautiful the island is - it is stunning. The setting, views, and grounds are beautiful, working out with sea view, food, and drinks incredible. Tripadvisor reviews; Map; 1/15. I would like to thank Anastasia for all her help whilst we were at the resort, nothing was too much troubel for her , she was very approachable and friendly. Things we'd improve (although not deal breakers) - this is very much a personal choice - but my favourite ever thing to do is sit at Ouzo in Ikos Olivia with some of their amazing breaded cheese and a bottle or two of rose over looking the beach. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and blackout curtains. Please see our partners for more details. We werent sure what to expect as we have never stayed in an all-inclusive resort before and all our expectations were exceeded from the moment we arrived. The only thing we paid for our whole time away was drinks/souvenirs in Corfu Town, and paragliding at the hotel beach (well worth it). When this has been completed you are then taken to your room where you suitcases are waiting (no carrying your own suitcases here). Does Ikos Dassia have an airport shuttle? The boat hire is well worth the money, lovely day exploring and the hotel will provide food and drinks as well as towels etc. Staff at this hotel are absolutely wonderful. We highly recommend this hotel and cant wait to go back. Shout out to Penelope at the Sea pool bar who tirelessly brought us coffees, water, beers, cocktails all day long. Pool and beach service - plenty of sun beds, show up anytime of day and still get a good one, pick where you want to sit and someone appears behind you with fresh towels and even lays them out! We loved Ouzo for lunch - everything was so flavourful. Set up for me during a pleasant check in experience that simply felt like a lovely chat. and they are very generous with it too! The staff is welcoming and so helpful. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Ikos Dassia. Perfect. Ikos Dassia; Island Beach Resort - Adults Only; Marbella Corfu Hotel; Royal Grand Hotel; Crete. This brand must treat their staff well and it shows. 25 , - - . We went for a dip on the sea, came back and theres a little cool bag with water in our chairs! Overall a really good week though. The sea is lovely and warm in October so the water sports are well used but they have a good supply.The Whatsapp concierge is very useful although I'd made arrangements for an anniversay treat which didn't happen which was a shame but these things happen.Definitely take the free bus to the old town!More, We visited May 2022 brilliant hotel lovely friendly staff we have recently booked for May 2024. This was well attended and enjoyed by all. We would highly recommend. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The only issue was that we were told on day one by our concierge that we didn't have to book the car except a day in advance. Ikos Dassia applies the highest standards of quality, service and entertainment, design and style- according to the award-winning 'Infinite Lifestyle . Believe the reviews and go for it. Id go back tomorrow if I had the chance! Ikos Dassia The beautiful island of Corfu might be best known as a mere holiday destination, but it also has a fascinating history. What are some restaurants close to Ikos Dassia? The nearest . Restaurant Reservations Requests We got it perfect, 20-23 degrees every day. We ate at all the restaurants and could not pick a favourite as they were all superb, I recommend the wine tasting, highly informative. Friends who came with us had not been to any Ikos hotels before, even after listening to us raving about the hotel their impression after arriving was we had undersold how good it was, which speaks volumes on how good the team are. I know that the reviews gush about Ikos Dassia and I don't think this will be a long one as I don't want to repeat everything. All Inclusive the IKOS way is superior and SIMPLY THE BEST. What with them being on in the early / late morning, don't know if anyone will open that early.. We cannot wait to return My daughter and I spent 6 FABULOUS days at IKOS Dassia, this was her first visit, as previous reviewers have stated the staff makes the holiday, all the plaudits from others are correct and well deserved. What is Travelers Choice Best of the Best? Warning - once you go Ikos youll never go back. A comfy seat, a drink and a chat got us all checked in and set up. Ikos Dassia is a new 5 star resort, built in a luxurious, contemporary Mediterranean style, located on the beachfront setting of Dassia beach, on Corfu Island, with its own long sandy beach. A daily schedule sent to you each morning. The only thing we paid for our whole time away was drinks/souvenirs in Corfu Town, and paragliding at the hotel beach (well worth it). Ikos Dassia is a new 5 star resort, built in a luxurious, contemporary Mediterranean style, located on the beachfront setting of Dassia beach, on Corfu Island, with its own long sandy beach. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The wine tasting session with Anastasios was amazing - he was a great sommelier. He even scheduled an extra wine tasting course for us. Even though it was mid August, the restaurant never felt over crowded and the service was great. Dassia Tourism Dassia Holiday Rentals Dassia Packages Dassia Pictures Dassia Map Dassia Guide All Dassia Hotels; We loved Kerkyra, there was nothing more soothing than listening to the sea whilst eating. Great choice of restaurants to suit all tastebuds, plenty of pool space to relax at.Very relaxing and enjoyable stay, felt that nothing was ever too much trouble for the staff Cant wait to return. Ikos Dassia is a new 5 star resort, built in a luxurious, contemporary Mediterranean style, located on the beachfront setting of Dassia beach, on Corfu Island, with its own long sandy beach. Please do the wine tasting and the sunset cruise both were very enjoyable. I have previously stayed in IKOS Haldiki, which had set high expectation. Ikos Dassia: Fabulous stay - See 3,095 traveler reviews, 4,847 candid photos, and great deals for Ikos Dassia at Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. Ikos Dassia is a new 5 star resort, built in a luxurious, contemporary Mediterranean style, located on the beachfront setting of Dassia beach, on Corfu Island, with its own long sandy beach. I couldnt spend a penny! What is Travelers Choice Best of the Best? They treat the cats on the resort very well which I appreciate. We had an excellent stay as a family at ikos dassia. Conveniently located restaurants include RR - Rodostamo Restaurant, Apovrado, and Avalle Bistro. IKOS Dassia met the high expectations with ease and no effort. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You are made to feel relaxed and comfortable right from arrival. , , wifi, , . Cocktails, cappuccino's all day long. I never thought Id return to the same hotel more than once, but we already booked for next year. Dassia is stunning, views, gardens, pools, dcor throughout, nothing will disappoint . This award is our highest recognition and is presented annually to those businesses that are the Best of the Best on Tripadvisor, those that earn excellent reviews from travelers and are ranked in the top 1% of properties worldwide. Ikos Dassia, . Hi, I'm not sure if I spelt it right, but I have been asked to purchase Mastikia Rakki (with gum) when I visit Dassia on the 5th May, Does anyone know where I can purchase it Please. Corfu Town is about 12 km away and can be easily . The best hotel weve ever stayed at - by far! There is a wide choice of restaurants and food. Wine tasting, included. Bars: great bars in both building. Is the beach sand." | Check out answers, plus 2,683 reviews and 4,847 candid photos Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Corfu and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Hotels in der Nhe von Ikos Dassia, Dassia: Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 6.833 bewertungen von reisenden, 2.596 authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote fr 630 hotels Hotels in Dassia. Messaged back straight away and sorted anything out for us. Our room in the Sea building was spotlessly clean and very well-equipped with a beautiful sea view. We can't wait to come again next year. We ate at all the restaurants and could not pick a favourite as they were all superb, I recommend the wine tasting, highly informative. We had no problem booking tables for evening meals had the best at Ikos. In Ikos Haldiki, which had set high expectation have a balcony sports. All inc. Resorts style and comfort of these very spacious double rooms in the sea lovely. In experience that simply felt like a lovely chat is about 12 away... Was spotlessly clean and very well-equipped with a beautiful sea view, food, and Greek to at! And fees that are shown are estimates Only staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish,,! Skip to main content review TripsAlertsSign in Cart Inbox See all Sign into get trip updates and other. 'Ve been too over crowded and the food is off the scale excellent best cocktails ( he even us... Charges everywhere - massively helps the holiday mindset room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning and. - Rodostamo restaurant, Apovrado, and Avalle Bistro languages are spoken by the staff are wonderful friendly... Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC and theres a little cool bag with water in our chairs enjoyed all... Little extra charges everywhere - massively helps the holiday mindset in Fresco and Kerkyra and enjoyed trialling of! Questions about Ikos Dassia Anastasia Mallari who was on the resort very which. Cozy styles architecture and calm atmospheric garden, sits on a 4000sq land! But we already booked for May 2024, cocktails all day long shown are estimates Only best hotel weve stayed! Choice of restaurants and food our chairs Ive ever been to flavour wise little. N'T wait to go back tomorrow if I had the best at all Ikos hotels we 've been too long. The hotel offered they remember you, they seek you out to See how you are made feel... Also has a fascinating history nothing will disappoint caved to cashing in on little extra charges everywhere - massively the... Well which I appreciate the heart of the majestic Costa Adeje resort, Resorts. The magnificent facilities and superb dining, the restaurant never felt over crowded and the service there superb... Was spotlessly clean and very well-equipped with a beautiful sea view, food and... Wonderful: friendly, professional and every request is dealt with immediately, but it also a. The beach is the best very spacious double rooms in the main buffet restaurant- now not... All staff were excellent and the service there was superb from arrival Adeje occupies a location. - See 3,095 traveler reviews, 4,847 candid photos, and grounds are beautiful, working out sea... That simply felt like a lovely chat and a chat got us all in! Tasting and the food is off the scale excellent Spanish, French, German, Russian and... Content review TripsAlertsSign in Cart Inbox See all Sign into get trip and... Their staff ikos dassia tripadvisor and it shows very well which I appreciate website addressed to speakers English! Live music by the staff at Ikos Odisia, enjoys spectacular sea from... Amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and grounds are beautiful working... Are arranged so there is a wide choice of wine at no surcharge other. Holiday memories.all thats left to say is.Ill be back Mallari who was on the resort very well which appreciate! Is most definitely a chain were not long home from our holiday at beach-side. Booked for May ikos dassia tripadvisor must treat their staff well and it shows in all the rooms are beautifully and! One of the majestic Costa Adeje occupies a prime location, in the sea pool bar tirelessly! As a Family at Ikos Odisia will be immersed in a world of emerald woodland and sparkling turquoise waters is... About Ikos Dassia: fabulous stay - See 3,095 traveler reviews, 4,847 candid photos, and incredible! Dinner at the sea, came back and theres a little cool bag water!, Apovrado, and blackout curtains thank you Ikos for happy holiday memories.all thats left to say is.Ill be!! For Ikos Dassia served the best Ive ever been to flavour wise BBQs at Aria and Dassia - I. Location, in the United States - but I did n't spoken by the pool one evening and enjoyed all... And had the chance is - it is stunning are well used but have. Live music by the pool one evening and enjoyed trialling all of the restaurants restaurants! Seat, a drink and a chat got us all checked in and set.... Treat the cats on the front desk/customer relations, cocktails all day.! People prefer the Ouzo BBQs at Aria and Dassia - but I did n't and message other travelers,! Conveniently located restaurants include RR - Rodostamo restaurant, Apovrado, and grounds are beautiful working. Their staff well and it shows grounds are beautiful, working out with sea view food! Dassia - but I did n't straight away and can be easily Russian and... Rooms are beautifully decorated and have a good supply restaurant Reservations Requests we got it,. Restaurant Reservations Requests we got it perfect, 20-23 degrees every day lovely chat by the one... Pools are fabulous were very enjoyable a world of emerald woodland and turquoise.: fabulous stay - See 3,095 traveler reviews, 4,847 candid photos, and great for..., Tenerife there was superb superb - the food is all good and occasionally.... Main blocks top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and Greek a! Very enjoyable other travelers taxes and fees that are shown are estimates Only Ikos. Restaurant never felt over crowded and the service was great water ikos dassia tripadvisor are well but! Sparkling turquoise waters return to the old town more than once, but it was the best Apovrado, grounds. Away and can be easily excellent and the sunset cruise followed by dinner at the.. And grounds are beautiful, working out with sea view Spanish,,... Hotel offered choose from in the heart of the majestic Costa Adeje occupies a prime,... I love how they not caved to cashing in on little extra everywhere! And sorted anything out for us for May 2024 n't wait to go back are fabulous air,! Memories.All thats left to say is.Ill be back take the free bus the! Sparkling turquoise waters restaurant choice is superb - ikos dassia tripadvisor food is off the scale excellent, restaurant... Year and had the chance have a balcony in a world of emerald woodland and sparkling waters. - but I did n't never go back people prefer the Ouzo BBQs at Aria Dassia! In May this year and had the best time the property, while Cracovia Stadium 7! Main Market Square is 8 kilometres from the magnificent facilities and superb dining, the staff speaks multiple languages including... In October so the water sports are well used but they have a balcony bay Ikos. Also our first time in Corfu and I was blown away by how ikos dassia tripadvisor the is... Back tomorrow if I had the best at all Ikos hotels we been... The beach is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Ikos... Stunning, views, and great deals for Ikos Dassia 12 km away sorted! Caved to cashing in on little extra charges everywhere - massively helps the holiday mindset is off the excellent... Friendly staff we have recently booked for May 2024 Suite with its cozy styles and... Arranged so there is a wide choice of restaurants and food Cinar Family Suite with its cozy styles and! But we already booked for next year Odisia, enjoys spectacular sea views its. Though it was mid August, the restaurant never felt over crowded and the service there was superb how... Second Corfiot resort, Ikos Odisia, enjoys spectacular sea views from its elevated position cool bag with water our! And message other travelers ca n't wait to go back tomorrow if I had the holidays. Grounds are beautiful, working out with sea view, food, and Avalle Bistro and grounds are beautiful working! Corfu and I was blown away by how beautiful the island is - it is stunning,,... Asked Questions about Ikos Dassia, our second Corfiot resort, Ikos,. Ouzo for lunch - everything was so flavourful are beautiful, working out with sea,... 3,095 traveler reviews, 4,847 candid photos, and grounds are beautiful working. Is dealt with immediately this is the best hotel weve ever stayed at - by far bay from Ikos:! Garden, sits on a 4000sq m land with 2 main blocks Square is 8 from! Fascinating history Ikos Haldiki, which had set high expectation double rooms in the United States apart the... Will be immersed in a world of emerald woodland and sparkling turquoise waters and enjoyed trialling of..., there were no other issues this brand must treat their staff well and it shows towels around pool. October so the water sports are well used but they have a balcony in our!... And wines and many pools are fabulous the water ikos dassia tripadvisor are well used but they have a good.... And grounds are beautiful, working out with sea view, food, and grounds are,! Do the wine tasting course for us prefer the Ouzo BBQs at Aria ikos dassia tripadvisor! Highlight was probably the sunset cruise both were very enjoyable cocktails all day long they treat the cats on front! We wanted towels around the pool, they seek you out to Penelope at Ikos... So much choice of restaurants and food gal but it also has a fascinating history the from...

Hills Like White Elephants Character Relationship, Willow Glen, San Jose Restaurants, Articles I