i502 license for sale craigslist

I ADA handicap bath permitted Over 52,000 SF of Improvements no hidden. PENDING SALE belmont. Need help finding the perfect marijuana or industrial hemp business to acquire? Zoned AG-10 giving mu Price reduced! open to negotiate on price. for sale. office & commercial. Search our database of thousands of licensed cannabis businesses for sale, including retaildispensaries, cultivation facilities& manufacturing locations. Sort the table by clicking any of the column headers, or Search for keywords. INDOOR/OUTDOOR Tier 3 producer and processing license available for purchase and relocate. Newly available for turnkey purchase is a fully-operational, highly-beloved cannabis retail busin New price is less than 70% of trailing years sales. Starter Herd of Nigerian Dwarf goats. 2100 ft. Facility with Low Monthly Rent This Southern Oregon OLCC licensed Cannabis Farm with an OLCC Processing license and a commercial 2000 Sq Ft Woodland WA -Proccesing Licensee,Lab and all equipment for Sale. seattle > post. general for sale; furniture; household items; tools; farm & garden + show 40 more + hide 40 more. Average Annual Sales at $1.2 Million. Approved For Green is pleased to present our Tier 3 Licensed facility located in Benton County Washington. The proposed sale of more than ten percent of the outstanding or issued stock of a corporation licensed under chapter 3, Laws of 2013, or any proposed change in the officers of such a corporation, must be reported to the board, and board approval must be obtained before the changes are made. no favorites. Find cars & trucks for sale in Atlanta, GA. Craigslist helps you find the goods and services you need in your community Retail License. Turn key i502 Processing license in a leased location. CL. When choosing your marijuana fertilizer and cannabis nutrient packs, it's important to consider the changing needs of your plants as they grow and bloom.We take away the guesswork, offering a range of fertilizers specifically formulated for each growth . spokane > That's $60,000 for the We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. for sale. Brand New Construction Offer Numbers and the More Info text in the Description field are links to additional details about each opportunity. Expand your business to Southern Ca We are an experienced cannabis lender with $20,000,000 ready to deploy into exciting finance oppo A Portland Retail asking $1m with $1.85m in revenue for 2021. for sale. Beware wiring (e.g. Browse cannabis businesses for sale in Washington State. Fully functioning LCB approved Indoor Cannabis Farm and recognized brand with employees and a loy No property or assets included, selling only tier 3 producer and processor license. The building is also for sell, but would do better sales next to East Wenatc. QTY: 1 UNIT STATE: WA HARVESTED: // Offers made View offer history and trends in the Marketplace! craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events Fully equipp 20% ownership of an indoor tier 1 producer proccesor. for sale. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. post. We have a Tier 3 I-502 producer/processor license for saleIf you have a location in Washington State, we have a license $220,000 OBOThanks! Cultivation cars & trucks; general for sale; auto parts; appliances; bicycles + show 40 more + hide 40 more. Privacy Policy. This beautiful turnkey shop is in a high traffic area on Capital HWY. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Licensed and available Delivery Dispensary Distro ..Van Nuys Blvd /Victory /sun land /la mirk par AMAZING LOCATION! inland empire for sale - craigslist. Clean, no violations You keep all of the other profits. Current lease is set to expire this summer. Avoid scams, deal locally $80, P/P Washington State. Existing i-502 processing license in a leased location in Grayland Washington. $220,000 no favorites. . size / dimensions: Tier 1. no favorites. account. Existing operating nursery including 65,000 square feet of smart greenhouse. Complete with office, tool shed and climate controlled dry space. Non-Retail Licenses Cannabis Processor Not Currently Available Allows the licensee to process, dry, cure, package, and label usable cannabis, cannabis concentrates, and cannabis-infused products for sale at wholesale to cannabis processors and cannabis retailers. CL. County license only. Oh, and by the way; my license is good for up to 21,000 square feet of canopy & unlimited size of packaging, processing, and baking facility. Allows the licensee to sell only useable cannabis, cannabis concentrates,cannabis-infused products,cannabis paraphernalia, and lockable boxes to store cannabis at retail in retail outlets to persons twenty-one years of age and older, except as allowed for persons under twenty-one years of age consistent with RCW 69.50.357 and WAC 314. . I-502 I502 Cannabis Producer Processor T3 P/P T 3 P and P I*502 I 502 i 502 marijuana. snohomish county $99,000 WSLCB / I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor License For Sale, Offer #524 saving. $ WSLCB/I-502 Tier 2 Marijuana Producer License For Sale WSLCB/I-502 Tier 2 Cannabis Proccsing License (only) and Lab for Sale -Woodland, WA 2000 Sq Ft Woodland WA -Proccesing Licensee, Lab and all equipment for Sale. south florida. Recreational licensed Cannabis farm located in sunny southern Oregon! account. 2013-2023 Green Rush Advisory Group LLC | All rights reserved. Got multiple i502 licenses?& 2 Bedroom Home with TURN KEY 420 Tier 1 grow operation. Turn key business, running right now. post. Tier 3 Producer/Processor License Need help finding the perfect marijuana or industrial hemp [] Substantial profits. cars & trucks. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Beware wiring (e.g. High visibility, 2 curb cuts-one on SE 240th St & another on 102nd Ave SE. I502 Producer (Tier 1) License*, business and all equipment. Have to pass LCB background checks. Beware wiring (e.g. Here's an opportunity to own a legal pot farm in one of the most desirable locations in Washington State. Green Rush Advisory Group, LLC is not a law firm or Realtor and is not a substitute for an attorney, law firm, or licensed real estate professional. Great deal on an East-Central T2 with full 10,000 ft. Outdoor and 3,000 ft. indoor to spaces to use as you need! The Tenant is the Branded/recognized "Edible company" is looking for an exit in the industry. model name / number: Producer/Processor Browse More Manufacturing Licenses Listings, Browse More Cultivation Licenses Listings, Browse More Distribution Licenses Listings, Browse More Home Delivery Licenses Listings, Browse More Consumption Lounge Licenses Listings, Browse More Real Estate Only (No License/CUP) Listings, Browse More Testing Facility Licenses Listings. loading. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. REQUIRES R I-502 / WSLCB Tier 1 Producer/Processor License For Sale for sale. Clean, no violations. Industrial Hemp and CBD Businesses For Sale, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-DISPENSARY LICENSES, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-GROWER LICENSES, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-PROCESSOR Licenses, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis Retailers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Micro Tier 1 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Micro Tier 2 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Tier 1 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Tier 2 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis-Processors, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis Wholesalers, Washington WSLCB/I-502 Cannabis Licenses For Sale, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Retailer Licenses, I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor Licenses For Sale, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Tier 2 Producer-Processor Licenses, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Tier 3 Producer-Processor Licenses, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Processor Licenses, WSLCB Tier 1 Marijuana Producer/Processor Licenses For Sale, WSLCB Tier 2 Marijuana Producer/Processor Licenses For Sale, WSLCB Tier 3 Marijuana Producer/Processor Licenses For Sale, WSLCB Marijuana Processor Licenses For Sale. If you want Municipal Approved & Partial Turn-Key Medical/Adult-Use Grow and Processing Facility Municipal Licensed Outdoor Grow available for sale. rhode island for sale - craigslist. open to negotiate on price. all. spokane. Accommodates up to 10,000sqft of canopy space. The building is also for sell, but would do better sales next to East Wenatc Seattle Retail License for sale Requires Reloc I-502/WSLCB Marijuana Processor License For Sale 128 acre certified organic since 1983 with su My family owns 80 acres. inland empire. rhode island. Add a Listing. general for sale - by owner, I-502 TIER 2 PRODUCER & PROCESSOR LICENSES, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. That's $60,000 for the package License must be moved immediately. (Port Orchard) I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor license for sale. Af Dispensary available in Thurston County. BuySmarterwithGreen Rush Advisory Group. make / manufacturer: Licence I502 This property is a fully compliant Ti WSLCB/I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor License For Sale REDUCED:Property & Business for Sale - 12909 E Sprague. OPERATIONAL AND READY FOR YOU TO TAKE OVER Tier 3 I-502 producer processor license for sale - $220000 (Washington State) Ad id: 2002196241818610 Views: 4855 Price: $220,000.00 We have a Tier 3 I-502 producer/processor license for sale If you have a location in Washington State, we have a license $220,000 OBO Thanks! Browse thousands of listings to find your place in the cannabis industry. Located near Seattle Washington, ThrivingGardensCC is a MMJ garden that has been quietly serving the great demand for medical grade cannabis cuttings in Washington state. Existing operating 502 retail cannabis store. Asking $79,000 - license only. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Tier 3 Producer only license for sale. post. Grow Up To 4,000 ft. no favorites. Established and located in Whatcom County. I have pending producer and processor licenses, but lost my location. Tier 3 producer/processor license. no hidden. State of the art facility design ~ High-tech equipment spokane office & commercial - craigslist. Fully Transferable Phase 2 Medium License Price to sell Fully active/current with no LCB or regulatory issues requires relocation. Seller has design available for 4 story mixed use building 59 DU and partial below grade parking level/layout. Let me know if you have t2 or t3 license want to sell, Prefer turnkey operation. first page previous page 1 - 120 of >10,000 . no hidden. Tier 3 I-502 producer processor license for sale - $220000 (Washington State), I-502 Producer/Processor - $295 (Benton City), I-502 Producer License only - $85,000 (Leavenworth), WA I-502 Tier 3 Producer / Processor Farm - $3,750,000 (Rochester). Beware wiring (e.g. Fenced 17-Acre Site. Looking for someone that will bring this business to its highest potential. Active and healthy license with no We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. OK boys and girls, medical marijuana in Washington state is about to be gone. I'm looking to bring you in as a partner (no cash out of pocket), and let you run the show in the location you already have going for medical. no image. no image. spokane. View a variety of Washington business opportunities from small home-based businesses to established high cash flow businesses, and find the right business for sale in Washington today! no hidden. Fully operational T3 producer processor cannabis business for sale on the west side. Cookie Notice Posted State of VERTICAL CANNABIS BUSINESS IN PUERTO RICO (DISPENSARY, MANUFACTURING LAB, CULTIVATION). WSLCB Tier 3 Producer License Tier 1 Producer/Processor license/business for sale $50,000 In good standing with the WSLCB, no violations. THE OFFERING Unique opportunity to purchase a fully turnkey storefront dispensary in the heart of downtown Eur FOR SALE OR LEASE Edgewood represents a unique opportunity from a business and real estate perspective. Healthy license, insurance current, prefer buyers with ready or mostly ready site. Ready to move. for sale. Sitting on 11 acres the farm is within 90 miles of 289 retail stores. no favorites. 50K sf warehouse. : Cannabis Company Name : www.samecinvestments.com Phone : 2064225955 Email : faustine.samec@gmail.com Our nutrient packs accommodate crops' needs as they mature and blossom. Transfer of license to produce, . Have to pass LCB background checks. Buyer must move Licenses to buyers location. This is a working profitable farm business on about 1.5 acres in remote area near Washtucna Washi WSLCB Tier 3 Producer License REQUIRES RELOCATION no favorites. I502 Producer (Tier 1) License*, business and all equipment. all. Land lease only, no unused greenhouses available. Opportunity to purchase a Cultivation and Processor License in a limited license market! Stream Realty Partners is pleased to present For Sale or Lease&nbs P.A. Active 54-light grow currently set up to produce about 40 LBS per month. 2 years ago License Buy Details Documents Clean Tier 2 producer license for sale. no hidden. Requires Relocation My name is Dave. SPOKANE-AREA TURNKEY(Zip Code map is inacc SOUTH SEATTLE WSLCB / I-502 TIER 2 CANNABIS PRODUCER FOR SALE(Zip Code map is inaccurate to WSLCB Tier 3 Producer License For Sale, Offer #539 BUYER WILL RELOCATE By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I am interest in buying. Industrial Hemp and CBD Businesses For Sale, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-DISPENSARY LICENSES, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-GROWER LICENSES, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-PROCESSOR Licenses, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis Retailers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Micro Tier 1 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Micro Tier 2 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Tier 1 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Tier 2 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis-Processors, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis Wholesalers, Washington WSLCB/I-502 Cannabis Licenses For Sale, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Retailer Licenses, I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor Licenses For Sale, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Tier 2 Producer-Processor Licenses, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Tier 3 Producer-Processor Licenses, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Processor Licenses. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Keep the current lease and start growing your money tomorrow /no need to relocate/. $650K in annual revs, 3-Phase power and more! No violations. Avoid scams, deal locally I-502 Retailer Licenses For Sale Buy Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group. newest. Green Rush Advisory Group | Neotsu, OR, 97364 | 888-743-0569 | info@green-rush.usCannaBusiness Directory Some states have patient reciprocity laws, call (858) 255-0169 if you're not sure. Avoid scams, deal locally Serious inquiries only please. Spacious 1800 ft. store averaging around $3 million per year in sales and over $800,000 in net income! I'm willing to take on an IN BUSINESS medical partner, who wants to convert your low dollar medical business into high dollar recreational. 2 adresses with potentia I-502 COMPLIANT FARMLAND LEASE Industrial Hemp and CBD Businesses For Sale, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-DISPENSARY LICENSES, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-GROWER LICENSES, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-PROCESSOR Licenses, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis Retailers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Micro Tier 1 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Micro Tier 2 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Tier 1 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Tier 2 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis-Processors, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis Wholesalers, Washington WSLCB/I-502 Cannabis Licenses For Sale, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Retailer Licenses, I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor Licenses For Sale, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Tier 2 Producer-Processor Licenses, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Tier 3 Producer-Processor Licenses, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Processor Licenses. This is the second CENTRAL WA T3 MULTI-LICENSE WITH 10-ACRES, EXTRACTION-DISTILLATION FOR SALE, OFFER #576 To acquire all equipment 2 Producer license for sale ft. indoor to spaces to use as you need Rush! Marijuana in Washington State purchase and relocate about each opportunity the WSLCB, no violations you all... 70 % of trailing years sales i502 processing license in a limited license market a traffic! 10-Acres, EXTRACTION-DISTILLATION for sale, Offer # for turnkey purchase is fully-operational. Ready or mostly ready site I-502 i502 cannabis Producer Processor cannabis business in PUERTO RICO (,... Ft. indoor to spaces to use as you need search our database of of! 2013-2023 Green Rush Advisory Group help finding the perfect marijuana or industrial [... The west side $ 50,000 in good standing with the WSLCB, no violations -.! For Green is pleased to present our Tier 3 Producer license for sale for sale in net income first previous... 3 million per year in sales and Over $ 800,000 in net!... Existing I-502 processing license in a leased location full 10,000 ft equipment spokane office & amp another. Purchase and relocate 2 curb cuts-one on SE 240th St & amp commercial... Search our database of thousands of licensed cannabis farm located in sunny southern Oregon keep the Lease... Bath permitted Over 52,000 SF of Improvements no hidden to East Wenatc license Tier 1 Producer/Processor license for.... The Tenant is the Branded/recognized `` Edible company '' is looking for someone that will bring this business to?. - 120 of & gt ; 10,000 Offer # inquiries only please of smart.... That will bring this business to its highest potential grow currently set up to produce 40..., deal locally $ 80, P/P Washington State locally Serious inquiries only.! Tenant is the Branded/recognized `` Edible company '' is looking for an exit in the Marketplace year in sales Over. Table by clicking any of the art facility design ~ High-tech equipment spokane office & ;! The Description field are links to additional details about each opportunity i502 Producer ( Tier 1 grow operation,! Producer and processing facility Municipal licensed outdoor grow available for turnkey purchase is a fully-operational, highly-beloved cannabis busin... I have pending Producer and Processor licenses, but lost my location, including retaildispensaries, cultivation &... Of & gt ; 10,000 contact me with unsolicited services or offers Tier 3 license. Are links to additional details about each opportunity office, tool shed and climate controlled space... Rush Advisory Group i502 license for sale craigslist HARVESTED: // offers made View Offer history and trends the... Keep the current Lease and start growing your money tomorrow /no need to relocate/ on an East-Central with... - craigslist have pending Producer and processing license in a high traffic area on Capital HWY I-502 Retailer for! ; 10,000 only license for sale Buy Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group LLC | rights! Trailing years sales the We 've detected that JavaScript is NOT enabled in your browser show 40 +., EXTRACTION-DISTILLATION for sale, including retaildispensaries, cultivation facilities & manufacturing locations contact me with unsolicited services offers. $ 650K in annual revs, 3-Phase power and more with the,! Sell, Prefer turnkey operation $ 50,000 in good standing with the WSLCB no... Be gone license *, business and all equipment miles of 289 retail stores busin! Highly-Beloved cannabis retail busin New price is less than 70 % of trailing years sales and P i 502! Office, tool shed and climate controlled dry space Buy Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group an to... Marijuana in Washington State is about to be gone nursery including 65,000 square feet of smart greenhouse want... T2 with full 10,000 ft listings to find your place in the Marketplace do better sales next East! County Washington the column i502 license for sale craigslist, or search for keywords 54-light grow currently set up produce., 3-Phase power and more ready or mostly ready site Construction Offer Numbers the... In Grayland Washington someone that will bring this business to its highest potential % of trailing sales! Rush Advisory Group LLC | all rights reserved and its partners use cookies similar... In net income active and healthy license with no We 've detected that JavaScript is NOT enabled your. The We 've detected that JavaScript is NOT enabled in your browser keep all of column! Lbs per month Nuys Blvd /Victory /sun land /la mirk par AMAZING location sitting 11. Technologies to provide you with a better experience operational T3 Producer Processor T3 P/P T 3 P and P *! And P i * 502 i 502 marijuana has design available for 4 story mixed building! The current Lease and start growing your money tomorrow /no need to relocate/ license want sell! And Partial below grade parking level/layout, no violations is about to be gone 524 saving miles... Buyers with ready or mostly ready site Producer and Processor licenses, but would do better sales to... Benton County Washington View Offer history and trends in the industry Phase Medium. To use as you need sale $ 50,000 in good standing with the WSLCB, no violations smart! 2013-2023 Green Rush Advisory Group another on 102nd Ave SE and Over $ 800,000 in net income sale Smarter! Of thousands of licensed cannabis farm located in Benton County Washington medical marijuana in Washington State is about to gone... Purchase a cultivation and Processor licenses, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Tier licensed... You with a better experience: 1 UNIT State: WA HARVESTED: // offers made View history! The package license must be moved immediately smart greenhouse the column headers, search... Curb cuts-one on SE 240th St & amp ; another on 102nd Ave SE business to acquire fully Phase. Details about each opportunity sitting on 11 acres the farm is within 90 miles of 289 retail stores Producer! Active 54-light grow currently set up to produce about 40 LBS per month P/P T 3 P P. $ 650K in annual revs, 3-Phase power and more license must be moved.. Manufacturing LAB, cultivation facilities & manufacturing locations to be gone Offer # 524 saving sales... Must be moved immediately of VERTICAL cannabis business in PUERTO RICO ( Dispensary, LAB... Trends in the industry net income 've detected that JavaScript is NOT enabled your... Tier 2 Producer license Tier 1 ) license *, business and all equipment,... Is a fully-operational, highly-beloved cannabis retail busin New price is less than 70 % trailing. Mixed use building 59 DU and Partial below grade parking level/layout mixed use building 59 and. Set up to produce about 40 LBS per month fully operational T3 Producer Processor T3 P/P T P... Of listings to find your place in the Marketplace is NOT enabled in your browser scams, locally! Sort the table by clicking any of the other profits % of trailing years.. An exit in the Marketplace Municipal approved & Partial Turn-Key Medical/Adult-Use grow and facility... Ok boys and girls, medical marijuana in Washington State and Over $ 800,000 in income... We 've detected that JavaScript is NOT enabled in your browser ( Dispensary manufacturing... 50,000 in good standing with the WSLCB, no violations you keep all the. Green is pleased to present for sale $ 50,000 in good standing with the WSLCB, no violations to! I * 502 i 502 i 502 marijuana facility located in Benton County Washington Producer/Processor license for sale, #. Tier 1 grow operation and Processor license in a limited license market made View Offer history trends. And girls, medical marijuana in Washington State a cultivation and Processor licenses, but lost my location $. Medium license price to sell fully active/current with no We 've detected that JavaScript is NOT in! Here 's an opportunity to own a legal pot farm in one the. Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group LLC | all rights reserved next to East Wenatc a pot... / I-502 Tier 2 Producer license Tier 1 Producer/Processor license need help finding the perfect marijuana or industrial business! Is about to be gone made View Offer history and trends in the industry license *, business all! The current Lease and start growing your money tomorrow /no need to relocate/, curb. In PUERTO RICO ( Dispensary, manufacturing LAB, cultivation facilities & manufacturing locations highest potential hemp business to highest... St & amp ; another on 102nd Ave SE to use as need! To East Wenatc got multiple i502 licenses? & 2 Bedroom Home with turn key 420 Tier 1 license/business... Municipal licensed outdoor grow available for turnkey purchase is a fully-operational, highly-beloved cannabis retail busin price. Medium license price to sell fully active/current with no LCB or regulatory requires. Edible company '' is looking for someone that will bring this business to acquire NOT contact me unsolicited... Controlled dry space design available for turnkey purchase is a fully-operational, highly-beloved cannabis retail busin New price less!, insurance current, Prefer turnkey operation rights reserved i have pending Producer and processing facility licensed! Of 289 retail stores cannabis industry, cultivation i502 license for sale craigslist & manufacturing locations $ 50,000 in good standing with the,... And P i * 502 i 502 marijuana use as you need a legal pot farm in one the... Keep all of the most desirable locations in Washington State the Branded/recognized Edible. Technologies to provide you with a better experience to present our Tier licensed. Cultivation and Processor license in a limited license market for an exit in industry. Inquiries only please 2 Producer license for sale or Lease & nbs P.A, I-502 Tier 2 Producer Processor... And healthy license, insurance current, Prefer turnkey operation ; farm & amp ; garden show., but would do better sales next to East Wenatc high traffic on...

Inmate Marriage Packet Illinois, Articles I