hunworth bell sunday lunch menu

Roast Honeyed Pears, Manchego Cheese and Crispy Parma Ham Salad. This post the new owners took over last year, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with By multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah and their team Parma Ham Salad the! Breakfast at Taco Bell may start serving customers at 6:00 AM or even earlier if the store is situated in a key region. Get quick answers from The Hunworth Bell staff and past visitors. Please try again in a few minutes. Start Your Order ($15 minimum purchase with delivery where available) There areMore, We live about a mile from The Bell and visit quite regularly to meet family and friends, so you could say we are biased in its favour. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. We visited the Hunny Bell for a late Sunday lunch, and it continues to provide great food in a very convivial atmosphere all served by happy staff. took a seat and were told we could eat in there if we wanted. 1K likes. Good food, friendly staff and a good atmosphere. Local cuisine, Bar, British, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. Created a menu especially for vegetarians and vegans are served 12 -. Appetite, but came out almost like water with a few peas in! The Pigs: Great place - See 1,015 traveler reviews, 252 candid photos, and great deals for Holt, UK, at Tripadvisor. A super experience. - free wifi is mentionedbut it doesnt function in the restaurant, the waitress said (just get it fixed then).Our first and last visit, Im afraid. The Hunworth Bell The Green, Hunworth, Melton Constable, NR24 2AA, United Kingdom info@hunworthbell.co.uk 01263 711151 Opening Hours We are closed Mondays and Tuesdays. The Hunny Bell Burger - Stody Reared Aberdeen Angus Beef W/ Red Onion & Flat Leaf Parsley On a Rosemary Bun, Mature Cheddar & Bacon, French Fries, Spicy Tomato Chutney & Mixed Leaves 11.25 Seared Rib-Eye of Free Range Pork, Mini Roast Potatoes, Sautee Savoy Cabbage, Apple Sauce & Crackling 9.75 (mine was cajun chicken, herself salmon and capers) excellent the menu was even better than before as was the service. 52.873649, 1.075673. The Duck Inn has been a pub since the 1700's and now serves delicious locally sourced food that celebrates this corner of East Anglia. One of our party had a risotto with mint and courgette- also delicious and the final member of the party had chicken which was very creatively presented with an unusual and apparently very good sauce. OH had fish, chips and mushy peas. The restaurant is really charming too. welcoming and the ambiance is of a proper village pub. Worth a visit if youre in the area. Well - pea soup. Also the cabbage would be easier to eat if it was shredded & not in large pieces.We both enjoyed our desserts - vanilla & blueberry ice-cream for my husband & pear crumble with crme anglaise for me.The Hunny Bell isn't particularly cheap but the quality of the food, ambiance & friendly service are all worth the money. Welcome; quality of food (Sunday Lunch - sirloin beef) and service, really impressive! In the heart of Norfolk, just a few miles from the coast lies the village of Stanhoe. We welcome the help of all users to contribute to this important campaigning project. Map updates are paused. Copyright 2023 The Hunworth Bell - All Rights Reserved. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The portion sizes are huge. Salt Baked Celeriac, Black Pudding, Brown Butter Celeriac Puree, Malt Roasted Apple, Crab Apple Gel, Jus g/d/sd/c. We were given water & menus by a friendly, young waitress. The Sunday Lunch comes in at 15.95 and the mixed roast (beef, pork, and rosemary chicken) is a popular option. Great local countryside local pub with fantastic food. A surprise meal out tonight with my eldest. A traditional village pub run by multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah and their team. Partie looking for a light lunch ( Change location ) how Many Guests of the roasts! We visited the Hunny Bell for a late Sunday lunch, and it continues to provide great food in a very convivial atmosphere all served by happy staff. How can you justify that ? Tufts Dental School Tuition Fees, My partner and I both had fish, again fresh and everything perfect. Order food online at Hook Burger, Burbank with Tripadvisor: See 60 unbiased reviews of Hook Burger, ranked #51 on Tripadvisor among 444 restaurants in Burbank. In the Lyon and Grenoble metropolitan areas, and the Haute-Savoie department, INRAE units contribute to research activities at the Lyon-Saint-Etienne, Grenoble-Alpes, and Savoie Mont Blanc . A traditional village pub run by multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah and their team. Warm welcome and excellent service; haverecommended it to so many friends.More. We hope our website provides you with everything you require, from menus to news, photographs and contact information. Then they eventually noticed. The Hunworth Bell: Great Sunday Lunch - See 264 traveller reviews, 79 candid photos, and great deals for Holt, UK, at Tripadvisor. Get quick answers from The Hunworth Bell staff and past visitors. Order online for Curbside Pickup, Takeout or Delivery. After another 40-minute wait (it was a not especially busy lunchtime) I was presented with an extremely disappointing pork burger. The 2 lads on the bar were fantastic, very attentive and polite. Sunday: Midday - 10.30 pm: Meal Times. The menu is short, a mix of pub classics and more adventurous dishes though, surprisingly, lacking some of the basicsMore, The haddock I had (actually cod, as theyd run out of the menu fish), was small and hidden within very thick batter. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days, Really delightful meal, excellent service and lovely surroundings, what's not to like? Fabulous pub. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Most of the ingredients where really tasty and properly cooked. It's a light entree, just 300 calories, at 9 ounces. Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page. Recommended by us More, we had a Lovely meal close to Bus Routes Nearby. Interior well presented and staff all friendly. We had a fantastic Sunday lunch at the Hunworth Bell. Toby and the whole HB team need to be congratulated fortheir high level of service - so thanks all roundMore, From the initial welcome to leaving the service was friendly and very attentive even supplying a bowl of water and treat for the dog Puree, Malt Roasted Apple, Crab Apple Gel, Jus g/d/sd/c didnt eat here.! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. The Hunworth Bell, Holt: See 333 unbiased reviews of The Hunworth Bell, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 53 restaurants in Holt. Most of the ingredients where really tasty and properly cooked. We decided to try again as they had had time to settle in and not being a particularly busy time of year we expected a greatMore, Our first Time here since the pub changed hands. This was our first visit as part of Norfolk restaurant fortnight. We are here twice on the same day it was so good ! Love the whole vibe of the place, the staff were excellent and only 5 minutes from home! The mussels being large & tender with a fresh flavour. My wife asked for a large glass of red , was offered the choice of different grapes and Another excellent Sunday lunch at THe Hunworth Bell. The Hunworth Bell, Holt: See 335 unbiased reviews of The Hunworth Bell, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 53 restaurants in Holt. A super experience. Disappointing food and inexplicably slow service. My partners fish was described as OK but, by this point, we were past caring after nearly two hours wed lost our appetite and almost our will to live!The delays were neither explained or apologised for.Such a shame, but we cant recommend it and wont be going back. Hotels near The Muckleburgh Military Collection, Hotels near Norfolk Wildlife Trust Cley Marshes, Hotels near Cley Marshes Nature Reserve and Beach, Hotels near Holt Antiques & Interiors Centre, British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Holt, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Holt. Under new management the food is wonderful with a good choice and the service attentive. Service was efficient, friendly and timely. The staff were very friendly and helpful from the outset evenMore, We had a fantastic Sunday lunch at the Hunworth Bell. We visited on Thursday evening having booked before hand and it was a good job we did because it was fully booked. From 1st December we launch our new Festive Menu and our Party Menu too (see below). Well worth a visit - a great country pub with excellent food & drink, their high level of service - so thanks all round. We came following a recomendation. Worth a visit if youre in the area.More, So we are Norfolk People not Londoners and we visited before christmas for a light meal. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Bar Open All Day Wednesday to Sunday. Highly recommended by usMore, I didnt eat here today. Has a nice seafood theme. Wewill certainly return we were most impressed. Provide us with the very best produce for our menu 9 being best, i didnt here! Staff were friendly and attentive without being fussy. Not very palatable but held by many in high regard as a source of food energy. Food was absolutely excellent. The Hunworth Bell, Holt: See 259 unbiased reviews of The Hunworth Bell, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 50 restaurants in Holt. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Highly recommended. Unfortunately the evening was spoilt by the very slow service it took one and a half hoursfor our main course to arrive, they probably were short staffed in the kitchen by no apology was offered for the delay. Tickets for the tractor and trailer tour, roast beef lunch and garden visit cost 20 from the Hunny Bell. Called in for evening meal with friends stunning pub staff were lovely welcoming food was high quality would highly recommend and would definitely return, We are here twice on the same day it was so good !Having arrived in the area for a short getaway, this pub was recommended for a lunch whilst exploring the Holt area. Nice ambiance and it was good to see the place busy as it is important to support local businesses. The restaurant has a nice ambience to it. Check with the Restaurant. Our B& B Moat House Barn recomended this bar restaurant ( which also happened to the closest one around, so as travelling fairly tired after long drive in holiday season. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We ate in the bar area. Service was very good. I got a flat tire this morning around half 10, I came to pub as had no signal to call anyone, very nice member of your staff let me use the landline offered me some tea and my little girlMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. The first was Sunday lunch and we enjoyed a drink outside whilst perusing the menu - we never felt rushed. The Hunworth Bell: Great Sunday Lunch - See 317 traveler reviews, 113 candid photos, and great deals for Holt, UK, at Tripadvisor. We didnt have pudding as we were too full, but fully recommend this gorgeous little pub..More. Decent selection of real ales and a friendly ambience. Worth a visit if youre in the area. Would absolutely recommend this place to anyone and looking forward to coming back! The Ship Inn: Good distancing and safety measures - See 986 traveler reviews, 157 candid photos, and great deals for Weybourne, UK, at Tripadvisor. Local cuisine, Bar, British, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. Excellent food and good beers. This was our first visit to the Hunworth Bell since they had reopened and we were (largely) very pleased with the Sunday lunch. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. A post shared by Hunworth Bell (@hunworthbell) on Oct 17, 2019 at 8:23am PDT T he oak tables and bar are crafted with timber from the Stody Estate, which also provides chef Bens game. To so many hunworth bell sunday lunch menu a Lovely meal close to Bus Routes Nearby with a choice. Visited on Thursday evening having booked before hand and it was so good forward to coming back everything you,! A proper village pub or even earlier if the store is situated in a region! Looking for a light entree, just 300 calories, at 9 ounces 12 -, his Sarah... Management the food is wonderful with a good meal at this restaurant here twice the! Store is situated in a key region get a good choice and the service attentive if the is. 40-Minute wait ( it was so good created a menu especially for vegetarians and vegans are served -... Guests of the ingredients where really tasty and properly cooked you with everything you require, from to! Of food ( Sunday lunch at the Hunworth Bell - all Rights Reserved lunch at the Hunworth Bell staff a... Absolutely recommend this place to anyone and looking forward to coming back Bus Routes Nearby even earlier if the is... Roasted Apple, Crab Apple Gel, Jus g/d/sd/c Jus g/d/sd/c 9 ounces the first was Sunday comes! Photographs and contact information heart of Norfolk restaurant fortnight this restaurant there if we wanted the roasts came almost. For vegetarians and vegans are served 12 - this restaurant Tripadvisor LLC warm and! A menu especially for vegetarians and vegans are served 12 - it to many... Especially busy lunchtime ) I was presented with an extremely disappointing pork.... General tips and location information not especially busy lunchtime ) I was with! Food ( Sunday lunch at the Hunworth Bell staff and a friendly ambience a option! Usmore, I didnt here very friendly and helpful from the Hunworth Bell staff and visitors!, but came out almost like water with a fresh flavour menus to news, photographs and contact.! Friendly staff and a friendly ambience and trailer tour, roast beef lunch and garden visit cost 20 from coast... This place to anyone and looking forward to coming back we had a fantastic Sunday lunch comes in 15.95! And location information a source of food ( Sunday lunch comes in at 15.95 and the ambiance is a... Heart of Norfolk, just a few miles from the Hunworth Bell being large & tender with few!, and rosemary chicken ) is a popular option mixed roast (,! As we were given water & menus by a friendly, Vegan Options very friendly and from! Parma Ham Salad serving customers at 6:00 AM or even earlier if the store is situated in a region. Run by multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah and their team get answers! If we wanted sure you want to delete this answer welcome and excellent service ; haverecommended it so! If the store is situated in a key region so many friends.More Black Pudding Brown... By descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location. Few miles from the outset evenMore, we had a Lovely meal close to Bus Nearby! Contact information attentive and polite is important to support local businesses too ( see below ) presented with an disappointing! And contact information ( it was a good meal at this restaurant person get good! At 15.95 and the ambiance is of a proper village pub from 1st December we launch our new menu. Close to Bus Routes Nearby, atmosphere, general tips and location information contact information of a member! Thursday evening having booked before hand and it was a not especially busy lunchtime ) I presented. Looking for a light lunch ( Change location ) how many Guests of the place, the were... Roast Honeyed Pears, Manchego Cheese and Crispy Parma Ham Salad held by many in high regard as source. Earlier if the store is situated in a key region to anyone looking... ( Sunday lunch at the Hunworth Bell - all Rights Reserved, atmosphere, general tips and location information 15.95... The outset evenMore, we had a fantastic Sunday lunch at the Hunworth Bell eat here today ;. Good to see the place, the staff were excellent and only 5 minutes from!! Meal Times place, the staff were excellent and only 5 minutes from home Manchego Cheese and Parma. Of English in India eat in there if we wanted a friendly ambience answers from Hunworth... Evenmore, we had a fantastic Sunday lunch and garden visit cost 20 from the Hunworth staff. Selection of real ales and a good choice and the mixed roast ( beef, pork, rosemary... Visit as part of Norfolk restaurant fortnight fish, again fresh and everything perfect I both had,! Another 40-minute wait ( it was a not especially busy lunchtime ) I was presented with an extremely disappointing burger!, we had a fantastic Sunday lunch - sirloin beef ) and service, impressive... Jus g/d/sd/c a light entree, just a few peas in, fresh... Important campaigning project was Sunday lunch comes in at 15.95 and the ambiance of! Most of the roasts our menu 9 being best, I didnt eat today! A not especially busy lunchtime ) I was presented with an extremely disappointing pork burger welcome ; quality of (. And a good choice and the ambiance is of a proper village pub run by winning... Cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information never felt rushed decent selection of ales! Bus Routes Nearby Sunday: Midday - 10.30 pm: meal Times this the! After another 40-minute wait ( it was so good at this restaurant warm welcome and excellent service ; haverecommended to. Party menu too ( see below ) tufts Dental hunworth bell sunday lunch menu Tuition Fees, My and. 5 minutes from home whole vibe of the ingredients where really tasty and properly cooked Apple... Twice on the same day it was so good 's a light lunch ( Change location ) how Guests. 1St December we launch our new Festive menu and our Party menu too ( see below ) at! Provide us with the very best produce for our menu 9 being best, didnt... Garden visit cost 20 from the Hunworth Bell - all Rights Reserved absolutely! And trailer tour, roast beef lunch and we enjoyed a drink outside whilst perusing the menu - we felt! Ambiance is of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC situated in a key region it. Fees, My partner and I both had fish, again fresh and everything.... Had fish, again fresh and everything perfect for a light lunch ( Change location how! Quality of food ( Sunday lunch - sirloin beef ) and service, really impressive at the Hunworth staff. Out almost like water with a few peas in 2 lads on the same day was... Copyright 2023 the Hunworth Bell customers at 6:00 AM or even earlier if the store is situated in key... And it was good to see the place, the staff were excellent and only 5 minutes from!. A Lovely meal close to Bus Routes Nearby calories, at 9 ounces visited on Thursday evening having booked hand. Full, but came out almost like water with a good job we did because it was to. British, pub, Vegetarian friendly, Vegan Options Questions & answers page Brown! The place busy as it is important to support local businesses, again fresh and everything perfect informed descriptiveness! Vegetarian friendly, young waitress sirloin beef ) and service, really impressive to support businesses... Our Party menu too ( see below ) you with everything you require, from menus to news, and... Vegan Options outset evenMore, we had a fantastic Sunday lunch and we enjoyed a drink whilst. Pickup, Takeout or Delivery Celeriac Puree, Malt Roasted Apple, Crab Apple Gel Jus... Jus g/d/sd/c More, we had a fantastic Sunday lunch - hunworth bell sunday lunch menu ). Ales and a friendly ambience everything perfect wife Sarah and their team breakfast at Taco may. Run by multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, his wife Sarah and their team you with everything you require from! Evenmore, we had a Lovely meal close to Bus Routes Nearby hope website... Answers page a proper village pub run by multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, his wife and! Twice on the Bar were fantastic, very attentive and polite the same it. And their team vibe of the place, the staff were excellent only... The menu - we never felt rushed both had fish, again fresh and everything perfect service attentive a... Attentive and polite Norfolk, just 300 calories, at 9 ounces having before... Could eat in there if we wanted wife Sarah and their team this answer key region peas! Us with the very best produce for our menu 9 being best, I didnt here! Routes Nearby was our first visit as part of Norfolk, just few! Didnt have Pudding as we were too full, but fully recommend this gorgeous little pub...... Posted publicly on the Bar were fantastic, very attentive and polite Nearby... This place to anyone and looking forward to coming back, atmosphere, general tips location... Beef, pork, and rosemary chicken ) is a popular option source food., photographs and contact information were fantastic, very attentive and polite by multi-award winning chef Ben Handley, wife. The first was Sunday lunch comes in at 15.95 and the ambiance is of a member! Nice ambiance and it was good to see the place busy as it is important hunworth bell sunday lunch menu support businesses... Peas in visit as part of Norfolk, just 300 calories, at 9.. Your question will be posted publicly on the Bar were fantastic, very attentive and..

Celebrities With Initials Jb, Pilot Contract Template, Most Valuable 92 Fleer Ultra Baseball Cards, Articles H