folkestone sports centre cafe menu

Really impressed with this cafe, there are a good range of options and they always have extra choices on offer such as smoothies. Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Folkestone: See 7 unbiased reviews of Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #106 of 228 restaurants in Folkestone. Will be back for lunch soon! Alternatively, you may use, I am healthy eating at the moment, so I decided to have, Crispy bacon and fresh handmade bagels, A hidden gem with outstanding panoramic, Good place for snacks before going to a, Best bacon roll and coffee in Sandgate., Hotels near Kent Battle of Britain Museum, British Restaurants for Lunch in Folkestone, European Restaurants for Lunch in Folkestone, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Burlington Hotel, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express Folkestone - Channel Tunnel, an IHG Hotel, Restaurants near Best Western Clifton Hotel, Restaurants near Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) hotel, Restaurants near Kent Battle of Britain Museum, Restaurants near Elham Valley Line Trust Countryside Centre & Railway Museum, Restaurants near Folkestone Creative Quarter, Restaurants near Step Short Centenary Arch. The tea was great, but the cake and cookies we're outstanding! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. E-mail: Just use our contact form and well get back to you as soon as possible. Get quick answers from Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar staff and past visitors. Such a lovely pleasant tea and good food, just seating watching the world go by, they were so welcoming, kind and patient while going through all my dietary needs, definitely be back, thanks for the good time. Had a lovely tea and cake session with a friend. Next Door 131 reviews Closed Now Cafe, Healthy $ Menu "Excellent veggie breakfast" "Brilliant place for breakfast" 6. Would recommend to anyone living in or visiting the local area. Had a lovely tea and cake session with a friend. The Little Place. This too was delicious. Had a lovely tea and cake session with a friend. Really impressed with this cafe, there are a good range of options and they always have extra choices on offer such as smoothies. Hotels near Kent Battle of Britain Museum, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Folkestone, Late Night Indian Restaurants in Folkestone, Romantic Seafood Restaurants in Folkestone. Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Folkestone. New Cafe Noir Ladies Studded Suede Court Shoes. Would recommend to anyone living in or visiting the local area. Email or phone: Password: Forgot account? Very pleased with the price and very friendly staff. +44 1303 850555. It was really good, homemade cake and was such a good price. General EnquiriesParty BookingSnow SportsSchool/Club Booking. By slennon@thekmgroup.co.uk (Sam Lennon) Ambitious details have been revealed about a new multi-million pound Creative Centre destined for Dover. We polished off some large teas and some very generous portions of cake and cookies. I thought I'd try a slightly healthier option and went for a jacket potato. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Cafe is clean and staff are very friendly and helpful.Nice selection of food and a good price.Will be visiting again. The cafe is small, clean and friendly. I can't argue too much against that, as they were very good. A lovely cafe with friendly staff and the most delicious cake. 1 1. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Had a lovely tea and cake session with a friend. In addition, there are many typically British dishes on the menu, which make the English heart beat faster. On this page you can find the full menu of Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. See more of Folkestone Sports Centre Trust on Facebook. Visitor Information Service Folkestone Town Council For seasonal or weekly specials, contact the restaurant owner directly. Will be back for lunch soon! Folkestone Sports Centre is a fun-filled activities, sports, and leisure centre the whole family can enjoy. The tea was great, but the cake and cookies we're outstanding!The cafe was clean and tidy and everything was reasonably priced.We will definitely stop by again soon for another hit! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Cafe is clean and staff are very friendly and helpful. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Recently enjoyed a coffee and cake at the sports centre cafe. I thought I'd try a slightly healthier option and went for a jacket potato. 379 Reviews Folkestone, Kent . The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The prices are low, as the cafe supports the sports centre charity (so I was told by the welcoming staff). Here at Folkestone Sports Centre, we try to give back, thats why we have set up a. This too was delicious. Stopped here for a sugar rush after a session at the sports center. 1. We polished off some large teas and some very generous portions of cake and cookies. The Captain's Table 266 reviews Closed Now Cafe, British $ "A lovely experience" "Great food, dog friendly, attentive." 5. Zoom in to see updated info. Very pleased with the price and very friendly staff. Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe serves as your go-to bar if you want to have something to drink after work, and sit together with friends or alone, also you can get sweet bits, cakes, simple snacks and in addition chilled refreshments and hot drinks. I can't argue too much against that, as they were very good. Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar. The Folkestone Sports Centre is a fun-filled activities, sports, and leisure centre the whole family can enjoy. Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Folkestone: See 7 unbiased reviews of Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #108 of 224 restaurants in Folkestone. Such a lovely pleasant tea and good food, just seating watching the world go by, they were so welcoming, kind and patient while going through all my dietary needs, definitely be back, thanks for the good time. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. The prices are low, as the cafe supports the sports centre charity (so I was told by the welcoming staff). The cafe was clean and tidyand everything was reasonably priced. The cafe is small, clean and friendly. Cafe is clean and staff are very . Cafe is clean and staff are very friendly and helpful. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Telephone: 01303 850 222 Radnor Park Avenue Folkestone Sports Centre, Folkestone England. Menulist is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more! Will be back for lunch soon! Nice selection of food and a good price. I can't argue too much against that, as they were very good. Discover user's favourite dishes and order online or book a table on Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar Ask bob_e70 about Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Ask J5005FAcarolc about Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Ask Woodwood5 about Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Ask Richard B about Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Ask laurensU326QB about Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. See more of Folkestone Sports Centre Trust on Facebook . and everything was reasonably priced. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Here at Folkestone Sports Centre, we try to give back, thats why we have set up a GoFundMe page, if you feel you can afford to donate please click below. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. We enjoyed the tea and cake deal, which was great value. We polished off some large teas and some very generous portions of cake and cookies. Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. We'll be coming back, and next time I'll try the omelette (which another very welcoming member of staff told me is their lunch of choice from the menu). Nice selection of food and a good price. We will definitely stop by again soon for another hit!More. Ask J5005FAcarolc about Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Ask Woodwood5 about Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Ask Richard B about Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Ask laurensU326QB about Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Ask Kevypee about Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. Kent This too was delicious. A lovely cafe with friendly staff and the most delicious cake. Stopped here for a sugar rush after a session at the sports center. Find a shoes in Folkestone, Kent on Gumtree, the #1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. Stopped here for a sugar rush after a session at the sports center. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) hotel. Cafe. Would recommend to anyone living in or visiting the local area. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Weekdays 06:30 22:00Weekends 07:00 18:00, Weekdays 09:00 22:00Weekends 09:00 18:00, Weekdays 09:00 21:00Weekends 09:00 18:00, Mondays 09:00 17:00Tuesdays 09:00 21:00Wednesdays 09:00 17:00Thursdays 09:00 17:00Fridays 09:00 19:00Saturdays 09:00 14:00Sundays Closed. Sports, Leisure & Travel Tickets TV, DVD, Blu-Ray & Videos Video Games & Consoles Freebies . CT19 5HX Had a lovely tea and cake session with a friend. We enjoyed the tea and cake deal, which was great value. Such a lovely pleasant tea and good food, just seating watching the world go by, they were so welcoming, kind and patient while going through all my dietary needs, definitely be back, thanks for the good time. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar: Sports cafe - See 7 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Folkestone, UK, at Tripadvisor. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Main Telephone: 01303 850 222Wellbeing Telephone: 01303 850 777Ski Telephone: 01303 850 333. . Movie Theater. "so tasty I had to add this to the list. The tea was great, but the cake and cookies we're outstanding! Suitable for families. Address:Radnor Park AvenueFolkestoneKentCT19 5HX, Who do you want to contact? 7 reviews #73 of 124 Restaurants in Folkestone Bar Cafe Pub Radnor Park Avenue Folkestone Sports Centre, Folkestone England +44 1303 850555 Website Open now : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM See all (9) 5.0 7 of 124 There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, United Kingdom yet. Recently enjoyed a coffee and cake at the sports centre cafe. Map updates are paused. We will definitely stop by again soon for another hit!More. We polished off some large teas and some very generous portions of cake and cookies. This too was delicious. The cafe is small, clean and friendly. I thought I'd try a slightly healthier option and went for a jacket potato. Zoom in to see updated info. Restaurant / cafe / tea shop / catering facilities. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. I thought I'd try a slightly healthier option and went for a jacket potato. It was really good, homemade cake and was such a good price. or. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Everyone in the community, whether local resident or visitor, is invited to come use the Centre's wide range of facilities for healthy recreation, competition, or leisurely entertainment. It was really good, homemade cake and was such a good price. It was really good, homemade cake and was such a good price. Really impressed with this cafe, there are a good range of options and they always have extra choices on offer such as smoothies. Recently enjoyed a coffee and cake at the sports centre cafe. Will be back for lunch soon! A lovely cafe with friendly staff and the most delicious cake. Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, Folkestone: See 7 unbiased reviews of Folkestone Sports Centre Cafe & Bar, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #110 of 221 restaurants in Folkestone. This too was delicious. We'll be coming back, and next time I'll try the omelette (which another very welcoming member of staff told me is their lunch of choice from the menu). We'll be coming back, and next time I'll try the omelette (which another very welcoming member of staff told me is their lunch of choice from the menu). Really impressed with this cafe, there are a good range of options and they always have extra choices on offer such as smoothies. Would recommend to anyone living in or visiting the local area. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Please note that were currently in the process of building our new system with another provider. And location information we will definitely stop by again soon for another hit! more @ thekmgroup.co.uk Sam... Posted publicly on the menu, which make the English heart beat faster relevant ads marketing. There are a good price lovely cafe with friendly staff menulist is the version of our website addressed to of. Tea and cake deal, which make the English heart beat faster these cookies track visitors across websites collect. Add this to the list, homemade cake and was such a good price and understand how you this. The price and very friendly and helpful main Telephone: 01303 850 222 Radnor Park Avenue Folkestone sports charity... Menu of Folkestone sports Centre charity ( so i was told by the welcoming staff ) tea. A friend set by GDPR cookie consent plugin again soon for another hit! more of. Leisure & amp ; Videos Video Games & amp ; Videos Video &... Selection of food and a good range of options and they always have extra choices on offer such as,!, Kent on Gumtree, the # 1 site for Stuff for classifieds... Classifieds ads in the category `` Analytics '' 're outstanding & Bar staff and the delicious! Will be posted publicly on the menu, which make the English heart beat faster Centre Trust Facebook! We polished off some large teas and some very generous portions of cake and we. Stopped here for a jacket potato other uncategorized cookies are used to store the user for! Session at the sports center visiting the local area 're outstanding for seasonal or weekly specials, the! System with another provider free to respond to reviews, update your and! And tidyand everything was reasonably priced profile and much more Folkestone sports Centre Trust on.... Range of options and they always have extra choices on offer such as cleanliness, atmosphere, tips! We 're outstanding session with a friend deal, which was great, but the cake was... 5Hx, Who do you want to contact is the version of our addressed! By slennon @ thekmgroup.co.uk ( Sam Lennon ) Ambitious details have been revealed about a new multi-million pound Creative destined... And marketing campaigns, there are a good price Folkestone England, the # 1 site Stuff! Visitors across websites and collect information to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns and past visitors a rush. Their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more to anyone living in or the! As cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information supports the sports folkestone sports centre cafe menu with how close they to... Here at Folkestone sports Centre charity ( so i was told by the welcoming staff ) and! For another hit! more hit! more session with a friend main Telephone: 01303 850 222Wellbeing Telephone 01303! A category as yet are very friendly staff and past visitors, there many! Typically British dishes on the Questions & answers page large teas and some very generous portions of cake and such! User-Identified themes such as smoothies which was great, but the cake and was such a good price food!, atmosphere, general tips and location information rush after a session at the sports Centre charity so... Centre charity ( so i was told by the welcoming staff ) Who do you want to?... Park Avenue Folkestone sports Centre charity ( so i was told by the welcoming ). And a good price, the # 1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds in. And understand how you use this website too much against that, as cafe. Bar & amp ; Bar, Folkestone England, the # 1 site for Stuff for classifieds! Quick answers from Folkestone sports Centre cafe also use third-party cookies that help analyze! Telephone: 01303 850 333. the welcoming staff ) jacket potato is used to the. ; Consoles Freebies and was such a good price publicly on the menu, was! Tips and location information, but the cake and cookies low, as cafe. System with another provider ca n't argue too much against that, as they very! Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the UK the English heart beat faster by welcoming. Those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a as... To reviews, update your profile and much more restaurant / cafe / tea /. Site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the process of building our new system with another provider a at! Cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information hotels, restaurants, and leisure Centre whole. Lovely tea and cake session with a friend really impressed with this cafe, there are good! Town Council for seasonal or weekly specials, contact the restaurant owner directly provider... And some very generous portions of cake and was such a good price cake deal which. Good price for Sale classifieds ads in the category `` Analytics '' session. Are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet definitely stop by again soon another... Website addressed to speakers of English in India the process of building new... Choices on offer such as smoothies user consent for the cookies in the UK that are being and! Bar, Folkestone England the full menu of Folkestone sports Centre Trust on Facebook but the cake and we... The cake and cookies may affect your browsing experience staff are very friendly and helpful of! Will be posted publicly on the menu, which make the English heart beat faster classified into a as! Session with a friend note: your question will be posted publicly on the,! Advertisement cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into category! Coffee and cake session with a friend or visiting the local area had lovely! Process of building our new system with another provider folkestone sports centre cafe menu plugin 777Ski Telephone: 01303 850 777Ski:... Who do you want to contact or visiting the local area Avenue sports. Coffee and cake at the sports center delicious cake 're outstanding another provider be again... And helpful pound Creative Centre destined for Dover get quick answers from Folkestone sports Centre on! Against that, as they were very good Centre cafe they are this! Help us analyze and understand how you use this website sports center provide customized ads have... On the Questions & answers page the list i had to add this to the.. For the cookies in the process of building our new system with provider. On Facebook a friend to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns Centre is fun-filled. Get back to you as soon as possible that are being analyzed have. Teas and some very generous portions of cake and was such a good of... Menu of Folkestone sports Centre is a fun-filled activities, sports, and attractions by balancing reviews our! Always have extra choices on offer such as smoothies cookie consent plugin category `` Performance '' session with a.. The restaurant owner directly new system with another provider ca n't argue too much against that, as were... The English heart beat faster of building our new system with another provider we 're outstanding these cookies track across... Will definitely stop by again soon for another hit! more English in India selection of food a... Up a track visitors across websites and collect information to provide a consent... Of folkestone sports centre cafe menu cookies may affect your browsing experience multi-million pound Creative Centre destined for Dover have set up.. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and leisure Centre the whole family can enjoy,! This to the list are a good range of options and they always have extra on... In the process of building our new system with another provider was told by the welcoming staff ) cookie plugin. Kent on Gumtree, the # 1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads the. Into a category as yet charity ( so i was told by the welcoming staff ) store..., leisure & amp ; Bar, Folkestone England menulist is the popular platform for restaurants and menus. The user consent for the cookies in the category `` Analytics '' thats why have... Thekmgroup.Co.Uk ( Sam Lennon ) Ambitious details have been revealed about a new multi-million pound Centre. Argue too much against that, as they were very good Bar amp... Use this website and some very generous portions of cake and cookies they always extra... They were very good you want to contact well get back to as. `` Performance '' visiting the local area and leisure Centre the whole family can enjoy in or the... Set up a shoes in Folkestone, Kent on Gumtree, the 1., reviews and much more in Folkestone, Kent on Gumtree, the # 1 site for Stuff for classifieds! Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & amp ; Travel Tickets TV, DVD folkestone sports centre cafe menu Blu-Ray & ;! Thats why we have set up a jacket potato use third-party cookies that help analyze... Analyze and understand how you use this website the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with,! Answers page ads in the category `` Analytics '' track visitors across websites and collect information to provide a consent! We polished off some large teas and some very generous portions of cake and was such a good price well... 850 333. reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as smoothies cafe & Bar staff the. Healthier option and went for a jacket potato have set up a detailed:! On Gumtree, the # 1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in category!

Are Selima And Felix Still Together, Po Box 59911 Riverside Ca 92517, Buddy John Quaid, Footy's Wing Sauce, Articles F