dr lutchmedial cause of death

But the people that convinced them not to get vaxxed? Fact #4 : Vaccine Side EffectsAppear Within Hours / Days. Dr. Thomas Flanigan received the first dose of experimental Moderna mRNA on January 6, according to his Facebook page. May the good Lord have mercy on his wretched soul. I cannot laugh at some ones death but I have to say that the world is better off due to this fact If you are so arrogate and your head is so far up the ass of the CDC that you cannot smell the smoke from the fire thats burning around you. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete. Lgarsaid family, friends and colleagues were shocked by the news of Lutchmedial'sdeath. He died November 8th, 2021 in his sleep at his home in New Brunswick. E-transfer (Canada):[emailprotected] - password RebelNews if required, Cheques made out to Rebel News:Rebel News Network Ltd.PO Box 61056 Eglinton/Dufferin ROToronto, ON M6E 5B2. Meanwhile, a 28-year-old FedEx worker and bodybuilder died four days after receiving the second dose of the Moderna vaccine, reports say. A Canadian cardiologist who tempted fate by claiming he would never shed a tear for unvaccinated deaths died suddenly in his sleep weeks after receiving his Covid booster jab. We love hearing from our readers and invite you to join us for feedback and great conversation. Proudly made in Malaysia! Sohrab (Lutch like Clutch, Medial like Lateral) (@LutchMedia) September 24, 2021. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. He was actually on call yesterday morning,Lgar said in an interview. Neither of us knew this would be one of our last conversations. However, the social and corporate media titans work overtime to suppress alternative news. love stories like these. Its unclear whether it was Pfizer or Moderna. He didnt deserve this, but its sad that he accepted what he was told without questioning any of it. It is with profound sadness that we report the sudden and unexpected death of a colleague, friend, father, partner and inspiring spirit, the statement says. Thank you for donating. See the Full List of Tragic Deaths and Injuries Here! Planting will take place in Spring or Summer of the same year. Sohrab was a dynamic renaissance man who enjoyed life in all of its aspects. She was found lifeless in her home just 12 hours later. It is impossible for Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial to have died from COVID-19 vaccine side effects, because he was fully-vaccinated at least 9 months before he died. "It was sudden, unexpected for all of us. Comments are welcome while open. Lee Yu-bin, who was normally healthy, collapsed four days after her first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. In other words, approximately 9,000 to 16,000 people die from SADS every single year, before the COVID-19 vaccines were invented. The doctor unexpectedly died on November 8 - just two weeks after getting his 3rd jab on October 24. Of course, we dont know for certain that Lutchmedial was claimed by the GTA. He went in for his booster shot and died 3 days later. We dont know. In a few words,Lutchmedialwas able to defuse the situation and get the man to calmdown. He was actually on call yesterday morning, Lgar said. Something strange going on with Big Pharma ? PO Box 61056, Eglinton/Dufferin RO, Toronto, ON M6E 5B2, Canada. However, information regarding is cause of death is still sketchy. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I want to punch those people in the face. He was 52. A 52-year-old prominent New Brunswick cardiologist who shamed the unvaccinated over the summer died suddenly in his sleep after getting his third shot of the COVID-19 vaccine. The 52-year-old's passing was unexpected and sudden with no details of his death being revealed. Ronnie Turner : Cause Of Death Not Vaccine SADS! According to CSIS leaks to journalists, the MP for Don Valley North was chosen by the Communist Chinese as their man in Toronto, one of 11 such China-installed candidates benefiting from foreign interference in Canada's electoral process since 2019. The left is a cancer on America. Anti-vaccination activists claim that he died right after receiving a third (booster) dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. My condolences to his family they are ones who will suffer most. BizPac Review is under attack by progressive Silicon Valley zealots. Last month, Lutchmedial expressed the sentiment that he would like to strike out violently at those who sought to caution others about the vaccine. He read comic books and novels veraciously, and devoured all things sci-fi and fantasy. Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial died in his sleep onMonday, November 8, 2021, at his Saint John home, after being on call the day before. Every share makes a big difference. Did he also have a drug problem, aids or any other contributing factor that may trump the obvious cause? When someone of a certain age dies suddenly, its often something terrible a car accident, even a murder, or God forbid a suicide. Fact Check: Christianity and the Christian Religion is NOT Found in the Bible The Person Jesus Christ Is. Amid the many messages of condolences on social media were plenty of comments noting the irony of Lutchmedials death, soon after endorsing and likely having received a shot and after having publicly slammed those who had chosen to take a wait and see approach on the vaccines. An avid researcher is not necessarily either bright or intelligent just self-opinionated ! Good for Dr. Dumb Azz he really showed everyone how smart he Wasnt. Our leaders should follow suit. If this was all about the health of Americans and the good of the populace and the country, there would not be all this game-playing, lies, trickery, and everything else they have engaged in over this virus/vax, not to mention flooding the country with illegals who are not being forced to do what tax-paying citizens are. And I think he promoted that culture within our group that actually brings us all closer together and working together.". He participated in filmmaking in the province. Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial dedicated more than 20 years to the New Brunswick Heart Centre and the care of patients suffering from heart disease, said a statement from the staff of the New Brunswick Heart Centre. the PCR test is a joke and can be made to give any result depending on the number of cycles it goes through. This was reflected on September 24, when his impatience with the GTA-wary again showed and he wrote, When you give stupid people choices and they make stupid choices why are we surprised? This guy is a cardiologist. make room for their illegals. Dr Hazouri could have died suddenly from any number of reasons - a heart attack, a car accident, a stroke, suicide, a fall, etc. (He got Big Pharma to produce it quickly. Director of the interventional cardiology program at the New Brunswick Heart Centre, died on Nov. 8 at the age of 52. I do pray that if his family, friends, and colleagues pass away from the shot they go as quietly as he did. I pray he was a Christian and hope his family finds comfort in their love and memories of this man. On October 24, Lutchmedial took to Facebook to post what appeared to many to be an acknowledgment that he had received the booster, writing Vax Shot 3: Electric Flu-Galoo, giving the jab two thumbs up in a missive that has drawn attention on social media. . Planting will take place in Spring of the following year. "A prominent New Brunswick cardiologist has died, leaving . Normally there are 50,000+ flu deaths a year. . Sohrab Lutchmedial Death - Obituary: Former Director of the Interventional Cardiology program at the New Brunswick Heart Centre, Sohrab Lutchmedial has passed away. He was an avid gamer, whether it be on an xbox, on a board, in an escape room, or rolling a d20. Your own immune system will identify the spike proteins as foreign, and destroy them within a matter of days, although some may last for up to a few weeks. It has been my experience that natural-paths are better suited for critical thinking and actually thinking outside of the box. He was participating in the community. This information is always conspicuously absent from these stories that imply that the vaccine caused a death. Unlike many in government and our societys upper echelons in general, Lutchmedial was no doubt sincere in his beliefs. Im not crying either! He believed in science. Health Impact News reported on November 10 that Sohrab Lutchmedial, a cardiologist and a hockey coach in New Brunswick, Canada, spent much of the year 2021 bashing the unvaccinated on social media. Also was his Booster from the same manufacturer as his first two shots ? I had the, This is Gregs story: In the picture below, you can see the wires from my heart monitor against a background of Qld Health bed linen., Leah Edgar, a healthy and happy mom of a toddler. Wake up and do some research on your own. There is more hate & vitriol coming from the American hating liberal/progressive left including what this POS doctor commented about people who dont want the shot for whatever reason. An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt. Please help us! We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Decent people dont treat others the way he did. But theres a lot of comments in here, that have me convinced karma will come for the people leaving them. He was compassionate, caring, and larger than life itself; he will be missed by all who knew him. Ill share with you my observations about my family & friends, and please tell me if you think Im paranoid. Click to expand. It should hardly come as a surprise that dramatic alterations to the bodys chemistry can be dangerous. The inventor of the mRNA shot has warned people not to take it. Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial, Director of the Interventional Cardiology program at the New Brunswick Heart Centre, died on Nov. 8 at the age of 52. CBC News reported: Want to remove the ads? I have been ill for over 7 months due to the COVID vaccine. He has also written for The Hill, Observer, The American Conservative, WorldNetDaily, American Thinker, and many other print and online publications. Local hospital doing research on how long anti-bodies are lasting, still had anti-bodies 2 YEARS after having covid. But those werethe only twoinjections authorizedfor use in Canadaat the time. Seems like the Right caught up with him No tears !! Even when theyre working they follow protocols that tell them what to do. I want to punch those people in the face (tweet below). //-->, Dr. Li Meng Yan: Accidental leak? 2023 - A COVIDVACCINEINJURIES.COM COMMUNITY, Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial An Unexpected and Sudden Death of New Brunswick Cardiologist. I only hope he realized his mistake at the end. Dr. Lutchmedial died unexpectedly on November 8, just two weeks after getting his 3rd jab on October 24. He saton the New Brunswick Heart and Stroke board and was the Atlantic representative with the Canadian Association of Interventional Cardiologists. Unlike other genetic-therapy agent (GTA, a.k.a. Login,