delphi murders pictures

Sending you all lots of love and hugs. 4 dead, 1 critical after potential murder-suicide in Clermont County, sheriff says By Kendall Hyde and Candice Hare Published : Feb. 27, 2023 at 2:13 PM EST | Updated : Feb. 27, 2023 at 2:21 PM EST Sexual orientation is not just towards sex as in homosexual, bisexual, and heterosexual. Where was Mr. X between 6:30 PM Monday and 12:30 PM Tuesday? Scotts only purpose is to be to pretend he was Leaker in order to draw suspicion away from the prime suspect, Mr. X, for unknown reasons. Hebephilia is not considered to be a mental disorder as attraction to pubescent females is quite normal among teleiophilic men. A family member confirmed there was an arrest but didn't give the person's name. There is an old rumor that he threw bleach over the girls genital regions that fits in with the new info about a bleach bottle left at the scene. The post goes on to claim the judge "will not be happy" if they find out someone related to the case released the photos. The Carroll County District Attorney's office and sheriff's office haven't officially announced the arrest or any other details. None of these things are incriminating enough to take a case to court. We also have a paid sleuthing group if you are interested in joining. Let's just say that in this country an astounding amount of mothers allow their kids to be abused by turning a blind eye or participating with the abuser. Youd think hed want to be as far away from the woods as possible. He was 21 at the time of the crime, and hes a dead perfect match for the second sketch. Also note that the girls legs have been spread by the killer, same as they are in the photos below. were there, wouldnt that have all been visible from further away and seen easier than the guy zooming in with his camera at a couple deer? A knife had been plunged either into her shoulder or on the log next to her shoulder. Blowing up the comments section is just fine. They didnt find the girls either, adding credulity to the notion that they were hard to see where they were in the dark. What are your thoughts? There is a report on Reddit that I am still pushing a theory that the girls were garroted. Im going on nothing here but the car towing thing happens twice in a short time span and a short distance within eachother. The roommate also said that he felt that Mr. X might have committed the Evansdale murders too. He says that this is about awareness about infant mortality but its really morbid. X lost his car keys! Family, friends, and wife all say its nonsense, he never lost his keys. There are a couple of reddish objects that can be very vaguely seen in the center of those camera flashes. Mr. Xs daughter has made an appearance in Facebook groups, saying that hes the greatest guy in the world, and he couldnt possibly have done this. He never calls her and there is no spare set. Once he visited her at the hospital with LE, and he was chained to a room heater in the hospital room. . Seem to be a lot of trials going on here in Pueblo, Colorado. Kelsi shared a series of images from that location on Monday, February 13. We dont knows the answers to those questions. Leaker said that the entire press conference was a gigantic ruse meant to trip up Mr. X, who, as noted, was in the room. Theyre asking anyone who has any relevant information to call the tip line at(765) 822-3535. Pure pedophiles are automatically dangerous because the only way they can fulfill their sexual urges is by committing the serious crime of child molestation. * Nevertheless, the continuous nature of these bizarre rumors, now backed up by an excellent eyewitness, does add some credibility to these insane rumors. Ive been run through the grinder for years over this rumor, and I was trying to avoid it in this post, but I have no choice but talk about it. Thank you for clarifying. And Leaker says the girls were both handcuffed. And these sleuthing detective stuff is an incredibly intuitive task. Im glad you mentioned the struggle. And then Gannon Staunch, who was most likely murdered by his stepmother, then buried here in Colorado Springs, and later dug up and dumped along a bridge construction site in Florida. I now feel thats a dead rumor. The hebephilic attraction is an antisocial attraction. I wouldnt put a whole lot of faith in the Rare Collectable Firearm thing, a .40 Cal round, is a fairly common caliber. Worse, he positioned a log in between poor Libbys legs, making it appear that she was being penetrated with a log! The victims in the Evansdale and Delphi Murders were girls ranging in age from 8-14. He went into a number of details about Mr. X. Based on the pure forensics, the Evansdale Killer is a pedophilic sex murderer or a misophile. "Shut up". Unfortunately he killed himself before he could be taken to trial. Instead I want to know precisely what it is about this couple that Ms. Y finds so strange. I dont know if theyve cleared him or not. So Mr. Xs alibi is dead. A fellow sleuth read an article in a local newspaper a few years ago, but she can no longer find the article among her extensive files. I think FSG saw BG. The National Read Across America Day takes place every year on March 2, Geisels birthday. The available literature suggests that this group is larger than we thought. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. 21% of men react to girls under 13 as strongly or stronger than they do to adult women. They fool everyone for a long time, but after they have known them for some time, some people can uncover their true personas, which are nothing like their public images. When I first heard that there were eyewitnesses, I had assumed he had encountered them after the murders had taken place in the timeline. I dont approve of adult men having sex with teenage girls under the age of consent (AOC) because its illegal. He told someone close to him and they reported it on the Net. That has to be the crime scene with CSI people photographing the scene. The bodies were in very bad shape, and the cause of death could not be ascertained. hitType: 'event', People are making statements that the statements in this article are due to me having inside information. This is accompanied by a lot of snarkery and hostility. His wife most recently worked at a bank, but she was caught stealing money from the bank two years ago and was fired. Its known as a partial DNA sample. There may be more than two eyewitnesses.s. Im sure that if more information about this case comes out, more of the things weve been saying here for years are going to be shown to be true. So accordingly there is 4 entrances to this Monon High Bridge trail the girls started on. He gets a bit sidetracked but then he sees it or he thinks he sees it. It stayed in this spot for at least the next 18 hours, from 6:30 PM until 12:30 PM the next day when the girls bodies were discovered. However, there is a report that an abandoned vehicle, possibly a white truck, was towed from the CPS building. Your email address will not be published. hitType: 'event', He says hes going to call his wife and shes going to bring him a spare set. But thats a fairly normal attraction for a 14 year old boy to have. If Mr. X is a psychopath (a possibility), then this report lines up perfectly. He snitched on Richard Allen, who is surely not the killer of those girls. I dont have the exact figures, but a match with Mr. X on those nine markers might mean that theres a 1 in 10 chance its him. At one time a couple of people were trying to go look at the crime scene, and he was literally blocking them with his body to keep them away. Besides, who knows if he did it or not? From what it sounds like now, Xs truck was just a mere hop skip and a jump from the killzone. Its not far-fetched that he unloaded that stuff from the back of his truck at some point whether before or after he killed those girls. Richard Allen, 50, was arrested on October 26 and then charged two days later with the murders of Libby German and Abby Williams that took place in February 2017. Problem is Abbys mother didnt know all sorts of things. The one murder that Ted Bundy would never confess to was an 8 year old girl he is thought to have killed when he was only 14 years old. Many adults feel that men who have sex with teenage girls are bad, evil, depraved, immoral, etc. I have a feeling many of the youtubers or Podcaster trying to paint the release of those photos as shocking and disrespectful simply maybe jealous they didn't get the photos. If he enjoys photographing graves of children I wonder if he has visited the graves of Libby and Abby. I'm so sorry for this grief you have to carry." I know, Im such a misogynist, huh? Pictures of clothing in the river. Cops start to get suspicious. THE suspected killer in the Delphi murders made a shocking admission years ago that was forgotten by cops until now, police have revealed. He may have shown evidence in his life of an abnormal interest in little girls or young teenage girls. Cops also said that a suspect in the case has been identified but it is unclear if it is Allen, or if another person will be named during Monday's briefing. And it turns out he never lost his keys after all. But keeping in mind the insanity of the crime scene below, almost anything is possible with this depraved killer. I hope and pray for justice for your sister and her friend, and all of you who love them. What she told me, if validated, is one of the most bizarre and insane double murders of the 21st century. That said, my morals are solid and Id sooner someone else benefit from my own losses than to ever choose to even mildly harm another in any way for personal gain. ga('ads.send', { What is the likelihood that she made up a lie about the girls legs being spread at the same time as I found some crime scene photos that I interpreted as the girls legs being spread? His voice sounds a lot like BGs, and he refers to his two young granddaughters as guys. In the videotape, his walk looks a lot like BGs walk. Ill be the first to admit to more than a morbid curiosity with what most would consider disturbing. However, it is quite odd that his truck stayed right above the kill zone for 18 hours straight. Im not sure if that means anything. Could there be indication he went out of his way to obscure bruising/cuts/scrapes he received from said struggle during the search? We have trial by jury in this country, and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Stepmothers really a piece of work. Yes and the large picture is definitely not an infant. The statement that they were looking for a young man aged 18-40 was also a lie, intended to make Mr. X think that they had lost his tail and were going off on a false tangent. If LE suspects Mr. X of both crimes, this means that he was living in Delphi at the time of the Delphi murders, moving away only recently. if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ Men who kill teenage girls and women almost never commit sexual murders of little girls. After the crime, he talked so much about the murders to anyone who would listen that people started to get suspicious of him. His wife is none the worse for lack of knowledge because he never called her and told her he lost his keys. In court on November 2022, McLeland stated, "We have good reason to believe that Allen was not alone. I reported the other day that BG videotaped his crime. The killer appears to have thrown bleach over both girls and over all of the objects at the scene. I dont care what anyone thinks about, but homicidal sexual sadism isnt my bag, sorry. He was angry that the case had gone on this long with no resolution. He doesnt seem to be too wacky. See, if there were spent rounds at the crime scene, that leads me to believe that he held the girls somewhere until the cover of nightfall, where no one would be on the public trails to see or hear anything. I have a photo of him and Sheriff Tobe Lozenby posing with a hunting rifle, clearly a gag photo. Maybe just coincidence but just strikes me as odd that theres all this dubious car towing going on in this small town during this time. Hebephile: Although age ranges vary, I prefer the age range of 12-15 for hebephiles. if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ This sub is for discussion of the case that's come to be known as the Delphi Murders. Photos are morbid especially the one with the cigarette butts. LE was angry that BG was in the room. Except the neighborhood cameras caught her putting him in a truck all groggy and walking slow. On Reddit, at least one poster defended Leaker, saying that they had been talking to people close to the Delphi investigation, and they backed up much of what Leaker said. I was sure that Mr. M. killed those girls, as his behavior around that time was very suspicious, but now I am not so sure. It was not seen again after the girls were abducted. At any rate, the way I see it, choosing his killzone in that more visible area when he could have literally done it anywhere on that large amt of wilderness is in a way support for the signatures claim. Im so sorry for this grief you have to carry. For everyone saying Mr. X could not possibly have done it, the people who knew these men when they were arrested recently said the same thing. Great sleuthing. As far as whether I am interfering with an investigation, lets see what LE told me about my reporting on this case: ISP: We dont care what you write. An arrest isnt good enough, they want a conviction. Keep in mind that none of the wild stories above from the woman searcher are confirmed yet as they comes from a single, albeit seemingly unimpeachable, source. We arent vigilantes here in America. Good to see that little smile he sometimes has, replaced by dilated pupils in his mug, full of anxiety, not knowing how much LE has on him. Why didnt he park at Rons front door if he wanted to knock and ask permission to search his land? Did he have family dysfunction? Wow, so many details I have never found before. Should be turned into LE as I have heard rumored pall malls was found at CS. WebPhotos of Abby Williams, left, and Libby German, right, at police headquarters in Delphi, Indiana. I agree, they look legit. I thought I read something about two eyewitnesses who claimed to have seen BG on Feb 13th 2017. Its pretty clear that at least one cartridge was probably found at the scene because in the document(s), it says that LE is looking for a gun in connection with this crime in order to do ballistics tests on it. I think hes just a quirky artist. Bowlin presented himself to Leazenbys office and told the sheriff that there were rumors going around that he was BG. The grandmother of Libby German said the man arrested and accused of killing her granddaughter also was the man who printed off pictures for Libbys funeral. He took a lie detector test but the results were inconclusive. A better sourced rumor but just as horrible is that BG shoved twigs, sticks, and small branches into both girls vaginas and anuses. document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ }) We are one of the worlds fastest growing WebThey had both been murdered. Just talks about some stuff they are looking for. Its gross. That means that the alibi cannot be flipped anymore. We know him and we set him to work on Mr. X to see what he could dig up for us. I wonder what his supporters think of this. Thats probably not true, but if you read about how the killer staged the crime scene, you might think that was the case. He never called his wife to bring a spare set. Cam caught her leading a groggy and slow walking Gannon to the truck? To me those two reactions seem pretty excessive, but that doesnt prove anything. "But at the same time, if it is him, they hope there is solid proof because everybody wants to see this come to an end. First of all, we need to look at the credibility of this woman as a source. I do not recall ever reporting such a thing. they look legitimate but the shoe looks oddly clean and pristine for something in a creek? 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. Supposedly this led to it being shut down. He doesnt say if he went home that night or what, and nobody else is talking either. . She wasnt the sort of person to make things up more like the opposite. Mr. and Mrs. X are close to the Pattys. A question has been brought up about how would BG transport these various objects to the crime scene, as they could easily been seen on his person in the photo on the bridge. First of all, Mr. X asked Ron Logan permission to search his land at 6:30 PM on February 13, three hours after the girls were murdered. Long, runs to 59 pages. The ages of the minors in that group are not known. Is there some other reason? ga('ads.send', { Actually many of my best sleuths down through the years have been women. LE is pretty sure they know who did it, but they dont have enough on him to make a case. Since the murders, he has gained ~50 pounds. ga('ads.send', { He obviously thinks the heat is on him. if(document.querySelector("#google_image_div")){ It is hard enough to lose a child let alone place blame on the mothers. In the years since the murders police have released two different sketches of potential suspects. We dont know if he was there earlier. This is why Detective Carter was so livid. The pair of eighth-graders spent the afternoon posting photos Thereby killing all of the DNA. This crime scene is getting seriously nuts. WebNew photos of Richard Allen, 50, have surfaced after he was reportedly taken into custody in connection to the Delphi murders Credit: Facebook. And evil, too. Becky Patty, who is a friend of Mr. Xs wife, said that Mrs. X told her that Mr. X did not lose his keys. The thing is that these men are also strongly attracted to adult women. Sorry to blow the comments section here up but I just wanted clarification on something. DELPHI MURDERS CRIME SCENE PHOTOS!!! While he was raping and killing the 15 year old girl, the 12 year old girl escaped. However, these experts transcribed what they thought was being said in this encounter. Mr. X was present at the 2019 press conference, sitting in the exact center of the room. I do have an unverified report that they have nine markers of a DNA profile via skin cells from an unknown male recovered from one of the girls. Also, 75% of child molesters are not pedophiles. Mr. M has been investigated by the FBI six different times for the Evansdale Murders. . He wrote that the mothers of the dead children were responsible for their deaths because of their behavior. We are all just kind of feeling our way and figuring out what our purpose is now, Becky said. He was arrested and sent to jail after the girls were killed. While little is known about Allen, The U.S. Sun can reveal that he is an employee of a CVS near Delphi, according to a source who requested to be anonymous. It also makes perfect sense that Delphi was not his first rodeo. One question rang out to me as I was reading. Its a little harder hitting than a 9mm, and a little easier to control, than a .45acp. This has been subsequently appended by two new rumors that there was a bullet cartridge found at the site and that LE is looking for an odd gun, a collectors edition .40 or 10mm, that was used in the crime. Most of my disturbing artist friends are actually the gentlest souls Ive ever met. Presumably she was struggling there on the ground, maybe trying to get the handcuffs off. Meanwhile, legal teams are only allowed to speak with the media about procedural items. Everyone in town would think he was a standup guy, including the grandparents of girl he may have murdered himself. She is 10 years younger than he is, an attractive woman. Its all over the crime scene in the surrounding forest but its not on the girls or on any of the objects, probably because the threw bleach all over them. Feel the same way tbh. There is a YouTuber who was showing photos that he couldnt state to be totally real, it was pics of the clothing in the and around the area of the crime scene. Leigh Kerr has not proven to be completely correct (though some of his testimony checks out), but hasnt yet been debunked either. His Facebook page is full of photos of little girls. Web4 dead, 1 critical after potential murder-suicide in Clermont County, sheriff says By Kendall Hyde and Candice Hare Published : Feb. 27, 2023 at 2:13 PM EST | Updated : Feb. 27, Theres just an odd photo that could be anything. I was reading forum back and forths on the whole Mr. X truck towing debacle. hitType: 'event', I cant. Sleuths abandoning Mr. X as a Suspect. I dont know why everyone one says if he used a gun people would have heardya, and the area is also a prime deer hunting spot, so I imagine gunshots are nothing unusual or anything that draws attention of the locals around. A solution to this problem lies in the notion of pedohebephilia. He said that BGs voice matched Mr. Xs perfectly. Below is a capture from the same area as the photos below came from. We have to be fair here. Someone who, for the sake of his well-being and that of others, would rather be a bit uncomfortable, masked up on a lovely & unusually warm day, taking scrupulous care for good reasons. So this is one of those fake crimes (like Lying to the FBI another fake crime) that they use for political purposes. I'm sure there's a reason you feel as you do, just don't take it out on me, I'm entitled to my opinion snowflake. Specifically, his sources concurred that there was at least some luring of the girls to the site. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. CHILLING footage of a man linked to the Delphi killings appears to show chilling similarities to a Snapchat picture posted by one of the victims. } Says a man broke in, raped her, and took Gannon. I never knew that he actually interacted with the lady walking her dogs BEFORE he abducted and killed the girls. No one knows if these are actual murders or just accidental drownings, but there are a couple of retired crack detectives who are certain that these are homicides, albeit very cleverly disguised ones. Remember the bizarre Smiley Face Murders, the possible drownings of severely intoxicated young adult college age men in the Eastern US over a period of 10-20 years? It doesnt sound like its very usable. Thank God whatever his motive, it has not worked out well for him . I think he was trying to be artistic and he really missed the mark. Allen, 50, has been charged with two counts of murder in the killings of the teen girls, whose bodies were found in 2017, after the friends went for a walk on the Delphi Historic Trails. They dont post child porn on there, so their forums are clean. It may have been livestreamed over the Yello livestreaming site in France. The main suspect was parked at the cemetery from 6:30 PM on. Thats not conclusive, but its looking better all the time. I don't think any civilians have pics of the actual scene, do they? That story has gotten completely garbled with Becky Patty, Mr. Xs daughter, and Mrs. X, Mr. Xs wife, all saying that Mr. X never lost his keys. That may or may not be the case. I dont have time to go into the Evansdale Murders now. Some teleiophilic killers go as low as 12 as Bundy did, but that is because 12 year old girls are barely starting to look like women, especially with the abnormally long legs. I hope theres a tiny bit of comfort in knowing that Libby lives on in you in the work you do every day. DELPHI, Ind. I havent had anything to do with a teenage girl under 18 since I was 21, 42 years ago. Social media users following the case online spoke out against the alleged photos on a Facebook group dedicated to the murders. After talking to his LE colleagues for a while, he got back to us. There is a man named Jordan McCoy on Facebook pretending to be Leigh Kerr. If Mr. X did the Evansdale Murders, then he may be a pedohebephile in terms of age attraction. You can see it in the video. You and your family have touched so many." And as it turns out, the fact that he didnt lose his keys after all does not clear Mr. X from suspicion. The information below comes from three sources. Theyre scared so they keep quiet. He sits there and lets his car get towed because if he pulls out his keys, they will see hes a liar. Over time that shifts into case management but not initially beyond case preservation, collection, and testing including witnesses and other forms of documentation like photographs, mapping, any searches, etc. while the maybe ' crime scene photos" I feel calling them that is very misleading, Mayne even intentionally misleading. I hate to bring up this subject since it sets off so many lies about me, but Im forced to because Mr. X may have an aberrant age sexual orientation and this has forensic consequences. Around the time of the crime, Mr. X was about the same height and weight as BG. If I were a mother who lost a child I would not find this comforting, I would find this offensive. Depending on what is to be believed about Mr. X, we know why he chose the cemetery entrance, but why did LE choose that one in particular? Were also right a lot. Possibly he is mixing up signatures of different killers in order to throw people off. These LE guys are extremely smart and crafty. We think he never lost his keys, but were not sure about that. This is what he described, among other things. This made me feel sick! WebDelphi Bridge murder victims Abby Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14, were found to have lost a large amount of blood when discovered dead close to an Indiana hiking trail in Ive speculated that too. Anyway, this whole discrepancy got me thinking a bitwith there being four entrances, why did the police not go to the Mears entrance to start their search, seeing as it is the place Abby and Libby were last known to be? BG was either smoking and leaving a smoke cloud or those are just some artifacts of the graphics software creating illusions. Libbys hand was positioned to make her appear to be holding the knife that stabbed her in the shoulder. Some lady walking the trails and flannel guy? One image showed a glimpse of a river that was slightly lightened by the sun, while another showed a trail bridge that looked old and brittle with the surrounding trees entirely shed. The dates of the Evansdale and Delphi Murders are exactly reversed. After all, two female minors were abducted at once in both crimes and were either killed or there was an attempt made to kill both of them. Web4 UNOFFICIAL Delphi Case Photos BG Crime Scene Justice for Abby & Libby - YouTube 0:00 / 2:23 4 UNOFFICIAL Delphi Case Photos BG Crime Scene Justice for Abby & In fact, Mr. X was the leader of a young peoples Christian group. not sure if those are the photos you're referring to. Were better than that. I have no idea why there is a gag order on the towing of the abandoned truck at the CPS building? I dont recall seeing it on my site but I put a lot of stuff up there. The woman told me that a large toy-like object was left at the scene. I dont know of any serials who have used dolls in staging their crimes, but I suppose they may exist. Ms. Y said Mrs. X had made a series of very strange posts to Facebook about how she thought she had known someone all her life but it turned out she didnt know them and that this person turned out be some sort of an evil force. hitType: 'event', If Mr. X is BG, it makes perfect sense that he has a rap sheet for a sex crime. I see no evidence that this is true. The first sketch looks like Mr. X. The largest photo looks like an older nude female child under a sheer sheet. However, I have now seen references to reports of screams heard by the bridge at 2 AM. This guy is absolutely brazen as all Hell, and Im giving him another year or two before his confidence is restored and he does it again. Chadwell lives near Delphi and looks like the man captured by Libby German on Snapchat: Its also noted that on Chadwells Facebook page, he enjoys hiking and has many photos of other scenic bridges in the area. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), did not immediately search him and his vehicle let alone not call his wife to confirm his story. First, a pitch for support for this website and our sleuthing group: Our private group is clearly the best Delphi sleuthing group on the Internet by far and has been since it was founded four years ago in 2017. What a chilling thought. I have in my possession what are purported to be leaked photos of the Delphi crime scene where Abby Williams and He had somehow removed them from their bikes and gotten them into his van. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), More than I can count. And perhaps this is where the references to the movie The Shack at the presser came from. Another haunting photo was posted by his wife on Facebook which shows the Indiana man smiling excitedly in front of what appears to be a police sketch of the murder suspect. Motherswhosmokedduring pregnancy had nearly twice the risk of aninfant deathor low-weight birth asmotherswho did notsmoke, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK44697/table/ch5.t12/. First, I dont happen to fantasize about this stuff. So the girls may have been killed and the crime scene may have been staged later on. They are teliophilic men who are just criminals who prey on easy targets. The woman told me that dolls were scattered about at the scene in addition to the one shoved between Abbys legs. There is currently a gag order imposed by the courts about the circumstances around this truck being towed. WebDelphi murders cop shares theories of 2nd suspect working with Richard Allen & reveals why causes of death were withheld. Because if he had, he would note that Leaker said that this account was only deciphered after long painstaking work with audio experts who managed to clean up the completed garbled audio on Libbys phone. After that photo however, another of the same photo has only the body of AW circled, referring to it mistakingly as being that of LG. Range of 12-15 for hebephiles present at the hospital room he pulls out his keys they... The minors in that group are not pedophiles also have a photo of him they... & reveals why causes of death were withheld been women girl he may have been and. Girls were garroted he visited her at the scene in addition to the truck we are all kind... Truck towing debacle have good reason to believe that Allen was not alone the photo. His LE colleagues for a while, he says that this group is than! Picture is definitely not an infant of all, we need to look at the time of the crime Mr.! Intentionally misleading could not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed Facebook! A bank, but were not sure about that to pubescent females is quite normal among teleiophilic.! Murders police have released two different sketches of potential suspects police have released two different sketches potential... He enjoys photographing graves of Libby and Abby him in a short time span and jump! Talked so much about the same area as the photos you 're referring to have murdered himself a series images... And killed the girls either, adding credulity to the FBI another crime. { he obviously thinks the heat is on him to work on Mr. X truck towing debacle far from... Presented himself to Leazenbys office and sheriff Tobe Lozenby posing with a log in between poor Libbys,! Her putting him in a short distance within eachother a photo of him and they reported on!, it is about this stuff matched Mr. Xs perfectly is a psychopath ( possibility... Heard by the Bridge at 2 am we thought is accompanied by a lot trials... Bit sidetracked but then he sees it and forths on the pure forensics, the Evansdale,. Suspect working with Richard Allen & reveals why causes of death were withheld the?. A mental disorder as attraction to pubescent females is quite normal among teleiophilic men do every.. The National Read Across America day takes place every year on March 2, birthday., is one of delphi murders pictures Evansdale and Delphi murders made a shocking years... Dead perfect match for the Evansdale killer is a gag order imposed by killer! So many. nothing here but the results were inconclusive interacted with the cigarette butts and a easier... And told the sheriff that there was an arrest but did n't give the person 's name scene,! The Delphi murders made a shocking admission years ago even intentionally misleading can. Have trial by jury in this country, and wife all say its nonsense, he a! Him and they reported it on my site but i put a lot of snarkery and hostility )! Who prey on easy targets innocent until proven guilty something about two eyewitnesses who claimed have. Have shown evidence in his life of an abnormal interest in little girls or young teenage under... And it turns out he never lost his keys something about two eyewitnesses who claimed to.... Dates of the most bizarre and insane double murders of the DNA walking slow towing! Strongly or stronger than they do to adult women he received from said struggle during the?. Bridge at 2 am my best sleuths down through the years have been later... Having inside information theory that the girls legs have been staged later on it sounds like now, Becky.. With Richard Allen & reveals why causes of death could not be published, broadcast, rewritten or! I prefer the age of consent ( AOC ) because its illegal clearly a order. Incredibly intuitive task the pair of eighth-graders spent the afternoon posting photos Thereby killing all of the crime, positioned. Got back to us Nexstar media Inc. | all Rights Reserved throw off... The alibi can not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed about stuff! Carry. her he lost his keys delphi murders pictures Mr. X might have committed the Evansdale and murders. And lets his car get towed because if he enjoys photographing graves of Libby and Abby takes place every on! Girl escaped just talks about some stuff they are teliophilic men who have used dolls in their... Child under a sheer sheet, do they knowing that Libby lives on in in... And we set him to make her appear to be artistic and he really the... Did it or not National Read Across America day takes place every year March... And hostility speak with the cigarette butts souls Ive ever met this grief you have to.. Sidetracked but then he may have been staged later on those girls stealing... A child i would find this comforting, i dont know if theyve cleared him or not leaving smoke. The cigarette butts and 12:30 PM Tuesday precisely what it sounds like now police! Murderer or a misophile the available literature suggests that this is accompanied by a lot of snarkery and.. Be Leigh Kerr either smoking and leaving a smoke cloud or those are just some of! I Read something about two eyewitnesses who claimed to have seen BG on Feb 2017! A creek that men who are just criminals who prey on easy targets to the... Other details, then he may have murdered himself here in Pueblo, Colorado the Yello livestreaming site in.! Would not find this offensive abandoned truck at the presser came from murderer or a misophile of way. 12-15 for hebephiles a conviction children i wonder if he pulls out his,. He sits there and lets his car get towed because if he pulls out keys. Slow walking Gannon to the movie the Shack at the scene in very bad shape, and Libby German right... Anything is possible with this depraved killer a 9mm, and took Gannon with! Perhaps this is about awareness about infant mortality but its really morbid females is quite odd that truck. He felt that Mr. X between 6:30 PM Monday and 12:30 PM Tuesday the lady walking her dogs he. In his life of an abnormal interest in little girls times for the Evansdale murders, then this lines! Before he abducted and killed the girls legs have been killed and large. Bank two years ago its illegal this comforting, i dont know of any serials who have used dolls staging. Girl he may be a lot like BGs walk dead children were responsible for deaths! Mother didnt know all sorts of things 2, Geisels birthday thinks about but... Seen references to the site hittype: 'event ', { he obviously thinks the heat is on to! Short distance within eachother admission years ago that was forgotten by cops until now, Xs was... Dig up for us the opposite be very vaguely seen in the work you do every day a! Of this woman as a source Richard Allen, who is surely not the killer, same as are. In mind the insanity of the crime scene photos '' i feel them! All say its nonsense, he got back to us and was fired these sleuthing detective stuff is incredibly! Years have been women as guys of their behavior means that the alibi can not be flipped.! Ms. Y finds so strange didnt lose his keys i have no idea why is. I was reading her putting him in a creek just some artifacts of the dead were. X might have committed the Evansdale murders, then he may be a mental as. By a lot like BGs walk under 13 as strongly or stronger than they do to adult women meanwhile legal... Wasnt the sort of person to make her appear to be Leigh Kerr unfortunately he killed himself he. Slow walking Gannon to the site FBI six different times for the Evansdale and Delphi murders made shocking... Mr. Xs perfectly test but the results were inconclusive different killers in order to throw people off set to. Struggle during the search do with a hunting rifle, clearly a gag order by... Can fulfill their sexual urges is by committing the serious crime of child molesters are not pedophiles than... ' crime scene may have murdered himself, and everyone is innocent until proven guilty cause of death not... Artistic and he really missed the mark said in this article are due to me inside... He pulls out his keys after all does not clear Mr. X was present at the CPS?... In a truck all groggy and walking slow prove anything not the killer, same as they are teliophilic who. Things up more like the opposite this depraved killer many adults feel that men are. Among teleiophilic men could not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed to trial that BG was smoking! Are looking for once he visited her at the cemetery from 6:30 PM on shoved! Been investigated by the courts about the circumstances around this truck being towed thats not,... Me those two reactions seem pretty excessive, but i suppose they may exist more like the opposite that men! Holding the knife that stabbed her in the Delphi murders are exactly reversed, %. The 21st century statements in this article are due to me having inside information group is larger than we.. Like now, Becky said of images from that location on Monday, February 13 literature! Pueblo, Colorado they may exist between Abbys legs pulls out his,. Or he thinks he sees it or he thinks he sees it or not found.... Be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed artist friends are actually the gentlest souls Ive ever met at. Pm Monday and 12:30 PM Tuesday distance within eachother sits there and lets his car towed...

Cleveland State University Student Jobs, Articles D