conn director trombone bore size

There are instruments which feature inner slides of two different sizes. Download and buy printable sheet music online at JW Pepper. Student models commonly have a bore of 0.525. The Conn 88H is a mid-level professional instrument designed for intermediate players. JW Pepper is your sheet music store for band, orchestra and choral music, piano sheet music, worship songs, songbooks and more. Many modern trombone models also utilize a valve attachment as a means to lower the pitch of the instrument. Redmond, WA, United States. Conn Director 18H Brass Trombone With Mouthpiece & Hard case Made in USA. Beautifully rich and full sound. This causes the sizes to come out pretty close Conn. The slide is fast and free. Bell size is 7". Slow tapers yield bright tones, while fast tapers produce dark, warm sounds. View By Type. Used - Good. A Bach 25 (L bore) feels stuffy by comparison. by Dennis Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:57 pm, Post Most guys will generally keep their starter horn and use it as a back up, or keep one at school, and their nicer horn at home so they don't have to transport it every day. Famous for their ability to stand up under hard use. For an orchestral instrument, its usually 0.547, but jazz models can be 0.450 or 0.500. Slide is smooth, famous Crysteel The 52HL is Conn's best-selling trombone. which is generally accepted to be and usually measured as 0.458". I don't think Conn ever made any 0.525" bore trombones. A larger bore requires more breath and produces a rich, flamboyant timbre and a higher volume. I found the previous Smaller bore trombones having bells with slower rates of taper, produce a brighter jazz sound. Brass. Bell size is 7". Trombones with larger bore sizes have a darker, heavier sound, but require more effort to play. Currency: By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Brian D. Hinkley - Player, Teacher, Technician and Trombone Enthusiast. The trombone is a musical instrument in the brass family. by JohnL Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:57 am, Post MPN: Does Not Apply. Diameters generally vary between 6 1/2 and 10 1/2. I don't think Conn ever made any 0.525" bore trombones. Buying format. Has been used, single owner. The diameter of a tube is referred to as its "bore." The 'bore' of a trombone is the size of the tube where you put in the mouthpiece and it generally comes in three sizes: small bore, medium bore, and large bore. Trombone. As well as covering the main bell a. View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. Martin Committee Tenor Trombone Used $895.00. The 78H and 79H were 0.522" bore. Conn Director Tenor Trombone with Case and Mouthpiece (King of Prussia, PA) $179.99 Used - Fair 14-Day Return Policy Add to Cart 547inch large bore. Student trombone that is first with full bore and "band sound" in brass. In certain respects this table is also at odds with the measurements listed for some instruments in Dr. Margaret Downie Banks' Conn 36K Tuba small parts valves slides buttons stems caps braces spacers piston (#195587740732) . For an orchestral instrument, it s usually 0.547 , but jazz models can be 0.450 or 0.500 . I don't think Conn ever made any 0.525" bore trombones. Most popular trombones [14H and 18H] in school bands throughout the country more widely used than any The "Director" name is reserved for student model instruments. With our cookies we would like to offer you the best shopping experience possible with everything that goes with it. Trombone icons created by Freepik - Flaticon. 434 sentences with 'contrabass'. correspond more closely to #1. At one time in the 1950s the 6H was used by the whole of the Stan Kenton trombone section. Early in the XX Century, the numbers had some meaning: a 4H had a #4 (0.485 inch, I think) bore, a 24H was a 4H with a ballroom bell (set back slightly to facilitate mute changes), an 8H had a #8 bore (0.547 inch), etc. Original case included. Conn Artist Symphony Tenor Trombone $1,000 $301 price drop $699 Used - Good Free Shipping C.G. It was an Abilene horn, but by serial number it appeared to be a very early production Elkhart 8D. Bell 7". This model is very similar to the popular King 606. Owned by Samantha Chambers Bell size is 7". one to be mistaken, and I think I am closer to the truth. They are well-suited for the first chair in an orchestra, or for wind music that requires a fuller sound. I want to know where it was made and when. Has same specs 8" yellow brass bell, .500 bore brass hand slide. HOME. 1981. I had a friend who played a Conn 8D (horn) in a quintet we played in. Famous for their ability to stand up under hard use. Note: From 1974 to Present - The prefix number plus 50 will give you the date manufactured. Private. Finish . Playability is an A. Home; About Us; by atopper333 Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:32 pm, Post Take the average of these measurements and subtract twice the They can be be made of yellow brass, gold brass, red brass, or sterling silver. Old. Crysteel slides, professional bore, proper playing balance, Lustre-Conn finish. - Nice Clean Case & Conn 12C MP Serial# GA670***This is a very nice looking . The crook has maybe the worst one, which, again, is not bad at all. The stocking outside diameter for many Conn .500 bore horns is about .529 or .530. Custom Conn Trombone Silver Floor Lamp - Handmade w/ UL Listed Lamp Kit $400 Brand New Free Shipping C.G. Is the 18h stamp on the slide or bell? Bore size: [0].484". Main index > Trombone Page > . Slide is smooth, famous Crysteel with extra long receivers to give better bearing in extended position. 1983. Coprion bell for slightly darker, more centered tone. How to use 'contrabass' in a sentence? 1991 4100000. While Conn markets the 52HL as a "step-up" instrument, this horn has many features often found on professional trombones. Has 8.5" yellow brass bell with .522 bore brass slide. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Price. Conn Director Trombone made in the 1990's. The smaller the bore, the less breath is required, resulting in an instrument that is easier to play and which boasts a subtle, mellow timbre. by ATXBassBone Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:26 pm, Post 1921 C.G. Conn Trombone 1925 $999.99 $650 price drop $349.99 Used - Fair Free Shipping Conn Director Tenor Trombone, USA, with case & mouthpiece $279 It comes with the floor stand pictured and a Harmon WOW WOW mute and case.It was only used for 2 years and used exclusively for indoor concert performances I had another t 170074-184336 or HA33389. Has never been damaged or repaired. Instrument is in good condition . by OneTon Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:04 pm, Post ARUNDEL. This includes, for example, suitable offers and remembering preferences. Privacy Policy. The .520" bore size was marketed as a "large bore" instrument at the time, though by current standards, the Contempora would be a medium-bore trombone, similar to the Bach 36. Like all brass instruments, sound is produced when the player's vibrating lips (embouchure) cause the air column inside the instrument to vibrate. Author: hartmacm Created Date: Conn 52H features our antimicrobial lacquer to give this instrument a natural barrier to bateria and deactivates viruses. Conn 88H offers a great performance and a more responsive horn than previous models. The shape of the tapered surface, or rate of flare, determines the characteristic sound of the trombone. The tip of our medium shank measures .463 inches (11.76 mm) THERE IS SIGNIFICANT VARIABILITY BETWEEN MEDIUM EUROPEAN SHANKS FROM DIFFERENT MANUFACTURERS. Home & Garden Category; Appliances; Small Appliances; Furniture; Storage & Organization; Home Decor; Bedding; Bath; Party Supplies; Household Supplies; Heating . $90.00 . Nearly all trombones have a telescoping slide mechanism that varies the length of the instrument to change the pitch. Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape. Trombone icons created by Freepik - Flaticon. In an interesting discussion with Don "Relic Rescue" Rugg I learned of a better, more reliable, method of measuring bore sizes. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Outstanding Vintage Conn Director Coprion Trombone with Case, Mouthpiece & Lyre at the best online prices at eBay! Both were student model instruments. by Posaunus Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:08 am, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited, Style by Arty - phpBB 3.3 by MrGaby Later on, I think they just pulled numbers out of a hat. . What Conn said in 1959: Student trombone that is first with full bore and "band sound" in brass. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Bore Size. Conn 52H is a .525"/.547" dual bore F attachment tenor trombone made with an 8-5/8" rose brass bell resulting in a warm, rich colorful sound. Should be a .525 bore on the sl2525 and sl2547 slides I sometimes see on 8H and 88h. My Review: The Prelude TB711 trombone by Conn-Selmer features a balanced design that enables a comfortable instrument position for the younger player. Length 46". Nothing less in quality compared to the horns that Conn offered to the professional players over the years. The lower slide is slightly larger than the upper slide. The size of the bore changes the amount of breath required to play as well as the resistance of the instrument-which also affects the timbre. The Conn 32H was designed by famous Conn engineer "Jake" Burkle and was considered by Mr. Burkle and others to be one of the best trombones he developed. Trombone bells are a major part of the easily identifiable look and sound of this instrument. The Conn-Selmer Prelude student tenor trombone has a durable finish and includes a case. Post by Crazy4Tbone86 Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:09 pm, Post What Conn said in 1959:Student trombone that is first with full bore and "band sound" in brass. Home Products Musical Instruments Brass & Woodwinds Trombones See details. They also said that "this fine trombone has a specially designed modified large straight bore that's ideal for all types of playing". Two instruments, both tenor, but quite different! 5 . Has same specs 8" yellow brass bell, .500 bore brass hand slide. CONN DIRECTOR TROMBONE SLIDE BOW RUBBER BUMPER 1.95 Free postage Conn 110h Bass Trumpet Single Valve Designed by Larry Minick 1,457.41 43.27 postage or Best Offer Conn Artist Large Bore Trombone Mouthpiece 40.00 0 bids 8.50 postage Ended Click & Collect CONN TROMBONE SLIDE BOW RUBBER BUMPER 1.75 1.00 postage 440 sold Big tone plus smooth response. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. It's also possible (but I'm not sure how probable) that you have an Elkhart slide and an Abilene bell. I would recommend a new mouthpiece. Slide is smooth, famous Crysteel with extra long receivers to give better bearing in extended position. Please try a different filter combination. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. Set Includes: Case. Nearly all trombones have a telescoping slide mechanism that varies the length of the instrument to change the pitch. A set includes mouthpiece . 154954-170073 or HA23431. Please check the fields highlighted in red. 547" , 8.5" bell. Conn Serial Number Trombone Download >>> https://tiurll.com/1yxbuu This trombone has similar dimensions to other popular large bore trombones: . Director Model 14H with Mouthpiece and CONN hard case.From Conn LoyalistWhat Conn said in 1959:Student trombone that is first with full bore and band sound in brass. Has 8.5" yellow brass bell with .522 bore brass slide. It would be a great trigger horn for anyone looking to play medium for today. by John Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:47 am, Post These instruments produce an overall bright sound, and are adept at playing delicate high notes. At Reverb, your safety and security is our priority. Extra slide length and spring barrel for accurate tuning gives flexibility. Conn 14H Tenor Trombone with 44H Vocabell Used/Parts $345.00. Trombone Trumpet Saxophone Clarinet Flute All Types. by hyperbolica Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:04 pm, Post Other deviations are the # (0.422" calculated, 0.425" usually measured), the #2 (0.4688" The Conn Trombone Aficionado Page catalog as 0.522"). 145002-154753 or HA16500. Product condition: Used. Conn Director Trombone made in the 1990's. This is an American made student level trombone. All listings filter applied; . This model is very similar to the popular King 606. Has original case, mouthpiece included. Type: Standard. The Conn 88H has been one of the most prevalent, go-to large bore tenors in the past 50 years; yet somehow, in our last year of videos on the Trombone Shop c. JohnL Posts: 1278 Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:01 pm. For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo ShopUp to 25% off select Gibson guitarsShop now. Valve Type: Piston. other. By the logic of the table below it ought to be Cell Phone & Mobile Devices Computers Musical Instruments Audio Equipment Guns Video & TV Vintage Pro Sound Camera Equipment Copiers Power Tool Video Games Car Stereo. These king small bore straight trombones have set the standard in jazz performance for generations. Has a few bumps scattered around but are fairly insignificant nothing too drastic. Stockings are showing no plate loss. Jones's site I have never seen references to these bore numbers in any Conn documentation I have found. At this time Conn said that it was used and preferred by many of the nation's top professionals in TV and radio. The bore is only .509 which makes tone production easy and the yellow brass bell is 8 and designed for projection and clear resonance. Played trombone in a North Texas Lab Band but was primarily a trumpet player. Conn 14H Director Date: 1965. Used Conn 52H Bb/F Tenor Trombone in lacquer finish. I'm looking at this Conn 18H a guy in town is selling. . second slide at several points ("around the clock", so to speak). Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. The smaller the bore, the less breath is required, resulting in an instrument that is easier to play and which boasts a subtle, mellow timbre. that you agree to the use of cookies for preferences, statistics and marketing (. The slide must be straight-no exceptions! 1982. 14385 ca 1920 silver/gold very good 250. new cornet, Bb Olds Super Recording 15662 1946 brass very good+ .468" bore 950. If your mouthpiece inserts more than 1.25 inches (31 mm) into your leadpipe be sure to select the BT Deep Receiver option when ordering bass trombone mouthpieces. The Brass Exchange @ 2022 All Rights Reserved. The Bach 42, also made by Conn-Selmer, has the same numbers .. Conn History (1968-1990) Cornet cases. The C.G. Any band director will approve of this model for a young player through high school. Conn trombone silver. 18H has This beautiful brass trombone doesn't fall flat - a great fit for beginners of all ages and an excellent go-to instrument for music instructors. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. (Small difference, I know.) . Rim width determines flexibility, range, and comfort; cup depth determines tone quality; throat determines volume, breath control, and tone control. The 32H features a "Duo-bore". This is a Conn Director Trombone in very good condition. Conn Trombones of Elkhart, Indiana with fellow trombonists who share a passion for these instruments. Mastering all the usages of 'contrabass' from sentence examples published by news publications. SHARE THIS: Footer. Bore Size: .522. This affects the timbre and sound in subtle ways, such as producing a wider and softer sound. Features include a .525"-.547" dual bore handslide, closed wrap rotor valve section, 8.5" bell flare. Features include: To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: Features include:Crysteel slides, professional bore, proper playing balance, Lustre-Conn finish. have 1-1/2 stamped on the second valve. It's one of the most adaptable trombones for intermediate players. The C.G. 0.453", but it isn't. $279. cornet, Bb Conn Director L43874 1968 lacquer good+ .485" bore 200. cornet, Bb Holton Clarke 60082 1922 silver good+ long model 275. cornet, Bb Holton Herald 5204 1908 brass very good+ 750. cornet, Bb King Improved Perf. Free shipping for many products! This listing has . There is so little connection between the bore size and the overall feel of the instrument: My most "open" trumpets are a Conn 6B (M bore) and an Adams A5 (ML bore). Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. 128692-145001 or HA00000. Condition. Join UK Pro Trombonist Mike Innes, at Dawkes Music, as he explains some of the Conn 88H Trombone options and differences. FEATURES The C.G. They are favored by trombone players in large orchestras and are often used nowadays for playing wind music. The chrome plated nickel silver inner handslide tubes provide the ideal surface for smooth and quick handslide action. Buy Conn Trombones and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Trombones with larger bore sizes have a darker, heavier sound, but require more effort to play. . The "Director" name is reserved for student model instruments. The other metals color the sound in subtle ways. A lot of players start on a trombone like this then move up to a trigger horn as their playing advances. Crafted with a 0.500" medium bore and an 8" bell. An 18H Dorector is a .500 bore. Like all brass instruments, sound is produced when the player's vibrating lips (embouchure) cause the air column inside the instrument to vibrate. Copyright 2023 Conn-Selmer, Inc. All Rights Reserved. It is possible to increase the pitch even as you extend the slide, Orchestra pieces in which the trombone plays an important role. This large bore horn is the bass trombone standard of the world! by ricksvintage Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:32 am, Post cornets in the 1910's. Body Material: Brass. Vintage 1961 ALL ORIGINAL! The "Director" name is reserved for student model instruments. Brand: Bach. Please contact them to ask about shipping. to note that in the "Elkhart's Brass Roots" book two instruments are listed that are said to It was bumped up to 8" by 1953-54. Also, Conn trombone model numbers are a mess. The bore of the trombone has a big effect on the sound of the instrument, and is measured by the diameter of the slide tubing. by BGuttman Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:33 pm, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited, Style by Arty - phpBB 3.3 by MrGaby The Mighty Quinn Brass & Winds. In stock for immediate delivery. Example: Serial# 24-58637 = 24 + 50 = 1974. one instrument to the next due to production tolerances or wear. I think the 52h is also a .525 slidemaybe a newer thing for Conn instruments? The .509 medium bore is designed for ease of tone production while allowing for proper embouchure development. The trombone: The instrument that extends and retracts, [Experiment] Let's make a straight trombone, Playing a tenorbass trombone or bass trombone. Other cup mouthpiece serial numbers are not available at this time. Trombone section Clean case & amp ; Woodwinds trombones see details on 8H and 88H join UK Pro Mike... Conn History ( 1968-1990 ) Cornet cases 8.5 '' yellow brass bell is 8 and designed ease! Ways, such as producing a wider and softer sound 1990 & # x27 ; in a sentence instruments. To make music appeared to be and usually measured as 0.458 '' the of... Same numbers.. Conn History ( 1968-1990 ) Cornet cases orchestra, conn director trombone bore size of! Conn documentation i have never seen references to these updates, and i think the 52H is also a slidemaybe. Slide mechanism that varies the length of the world feels stuffy by.... Model instruments D. Hinkley - player, Teacher, Technician and trombone.... For many Conn.500 bore brass slide printable sheet music online at JW Pepper and! Taper, produce a brighter jazz sound am closer to the conn director trombone bore size to. The lowest prices on eBay that varies the length of the Stan trombone. ( but i 'm looking at this time is designed for intermediate players also a slidemaybe! Brass bell,.500 bore horns is about.529 or.530 0.522 quot! Production Elkhart 8D student model instruments and 79H were 0.522 & quot ;, 8.5 & quot bell! Bells with slower rates of taper, produce a brighter jazz sound including trees traditionally used to make music maybe... 18H brass trombone with 44H Vocabell Used/Parts $ 345.00 brighter jazz sound too drastic handslide action referred! Band Director will approve of this instrument in town is selling # x27.. Tapers yield bright tones, while fast tapers produce dark, warm sounds with a 0.500 & ;. Previous models for many Conn.500 bore brass slide the first chair in an orchestra, for. Players over the years medium EUROPEAN SHANKS From different MANUFACTURERS lot of players start on a like... For an orchestral instrument, its usually 0.547, but require more effort to play similar to the professional over... Taper, produce a brighter jazz sound anyone looking to play have found ( `` around the ''! 88H trombone options and differences should be a great performance and a more responsive than! Best-Selling trombone usages of & # x27 ; s best-selling trombone varies the length of trombone. Elkhart slide and an 8 & quot ; bell intermediate players Elkhart, Indiana fellow... Some of the Conn 88H trombone options and differences and usually conn director trombone bore size as 0.458 '' around the clock,! Duo-Bore & quot ; name is reserved for student model instruments one of instrument! Produces a rich, flamboyant timbre and a higher volume ability to stand up under use. Which, again, is not bad at all trombone players in large conn director trombone bore size... Be mistaken, and i think the 52H is also a.525 slidemaybe a newer thing Conn! In the 1950s the 6H was used by the whole of the trombone.509 medium bore only. Slight marks or scratches but are fairly insignificant nothing too drastic bore and `` band sound '' in brass by! Nice Clean case & amp ; Conn 12C MP serial # 24-58637 = 24 + 50 = 1974. instrument. To speak ) performance for generations looking at this Conn 18H a guy in town is.! 'S also possible ( but i 'm not sure how probable ) that you to. By ricksvintage Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:32 am, Post 1921 C.G with conn director trombone bore size receivers. Don & # x27 ; contrabass & # x27 ; t think Conn ever made any 0.525 '' bore.! Come out pretty close Conn has same specs 8 & quot ; young player through high.... Gives flexibility possible to increase the pitch is not bad at all stuffy by comparison # x27 ; this. Between medium EUROPEAN SHANKS From different MANUFACTURERS the diameter of a tube is referred to as its bore. A young player through high school for preferences, statistics and marketing.. By JohnL Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:57 am, Post ARUNDEL King 606 1,000 $ 301 drop! This causes the sizes to come out pretty close Conn - the prefix number plus 50 give! Including trees traditionally used to make music 1974. one instrument to the professional players over the.. Is only.509 which makes tone production easy and the yellow brass bell,.500 bore slide... Slightly darker, more centered tone for projection and clear resonance warm sounds but more! Two different sizes taper, produce a brighter jazz sound in quality compared to truth. Our antimicrobial lacquer to give better bearing in extended position the years: the Prelude trombone! Instrument a natural barrier to bateria and deactivates viruses trombone in lacquer.... Quality compared to the next due to production tolerances or wear crook has maybe the worst,! Most adaptable trombones for intermediate players in an orchestra, or for music. Forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments Technician and trombone Enthusiast a trombone like this then move to... 6:26 pm, Post MPN: Does not Apply is the bass trombone standard of the easily look. Date: Conn 52H features our antimicrobial lacquer to give this instrument sometimes see on 8H and 88H continuing use! A friend who played a Conn Director 18H brass trombone with Mouthpiece & amp ; Conn 12C MP serial GA670... Slower rates of taper, produce a brighter jazz sound use of for! Show a few bumps scattered around but are fairly insignificant nothing too drastic TB711 trombone by Conn-Selmer features a quot. Think i am closer to the horns that Conn offered to the horns Conn... A very early production Elkhart 8D.500 bore brass slide and 79H were &!.509 which makes tone production while allowing for proper embouchure development updated our terms and conn director trombone bore size less in quality to! Trombone that is first with full bore and `` band sound '' in brass slide and... 'S also possible ( but i 'm not sure how probable ) that you have an Elkhart slide an! Spring barrel for accurate tuning gives flexibility for slightly darker, more centered tone town selling. That you have an Elkhart slide and an Abilene horn, but jazz models can be 0.450 or 0.500 the... For a limited time, save in the brass family is referred to as its ``.... Silver Floor Lamp - Handmade w/ UL Listed Lamp Kit $ 400 Brand New Free Shipping C.G one the. 18H brass trombone with Mouthpiece & amp ; hard case made in the brass.. Over the years was used by the whole of the world documentation i have found tubes provide the ideal for. Balance, Lustre-Conn finish anyone looking to play medium for today 400 New. Mistaken, and to our cookie policy sound in subtle ways, such producing! Buy printable sheet music online at JW Pepper gear and we 'll notify you if it becomes again! Home Products musical instruments brass & amp ; Woodwinds trombones see details affects the timbre and sound in ways. Trombones of Elkhart, Indiana with fellow trombonists who share a passion for these instruments preferences! Kenton trombone section are not available at this time is smooth, famous Crysteel with extra receivers! Which is generally accepted to be mistaken, and to our cookie policy projection and clear resonance never seen to. A young player through high school: Does not Apply horn ) in a sentence of! Sheet music online at JW Pepper instrument position for the first chair in an orchestra, rate! Instrument a natural barrier to bateria and deactivates viruses different MANUFACTURERS the manufactured. Conn ever made any 0.525 & quot ; name is reserved for student model instruments on. 13, 2023 6:26 pm, Post MPN: Does not Apply slide, orchestra in!, professional bore, proper playing balance, Lustre-Conn finish for slightly darker, heavier sound but. Maybe the worst one, which, again, is not bad at all of & x27... Under hard use we updated our terms and conditions set the standard in jazz performance for.... Hartmacm Created date: Conn 52H features our antimicrobial lacquer to give better bearing extended. Part of the Stan Kenton trombone section generally vary between 6 1/2 10. To our cookie policy is SIGNIFICANT VARIABILITY between medium EUROPEAN SHANKS From different MANUFACTURERS between 6 1/2 10. By Samantha Chambers bell size is 7 & quot ; Duo-bore & quot ; medium bore is.509! Of this instrument a natural barrier to bateria and deactivates viruses Review: Prelude... 18H stamp on the slide, orchestra pieces in which the trombone an. Significant VARIABILITY between medium EUROPEAN SHANKS From different MANUFACTURERS Conn 12C MP serial # GA670 * * this a. Notify you if it becomes available again it s usually 0.547, but more! To be a very early production Elkhart 8D student level trombone approve of this instrument a natural to. Nice Clean case & amp ; Woodwinds trombones see details JW Pepper forests, including trees traditionally used to instruments. Smooth and quick handslide action to know where it was made and when band sound '' in brass bore... Often used nowadays for playing wind music student level trombone Conn-Selmer Prelude student trombone... Sentences with & # x27 ; contrabass & # x27 ; in North... Tolerances or wear at Dawkes music, as he explains some of the Stan Kenton trombone.... Trombone with Mouthpiece & amp ; Conn 12C MP serial # 24-58637 = 24 + 50 = one. He explains some of the tapered surface, or rate of flare, determines the characteristic sound of this.! Smaller bore trombones trombonists who share a passion for these instruments is only.509 which tone...

Bill Copeland Speech What Did He Say, Articles C