competition trigger for springfield xdm

Pull weight on my Lyman digital gauge was very consistent, averaging 3.25 lbs. XD-S Mod.2 OSP Handguns. It is adjustable for over travel as well as sear engagement and pull weight. Springfield Armory recommends you seek qualified and competent training from a Children are attracted to and can operate firearms that can cause severe injuries or death. 9 MM .45 ACP. I suck with Glocks, so I wont mention how that went. Springfield Armory, Powder River Precision, and Springer Precision are all very, very highly regarded where it comes to work on the XD/XDm . With the addition of the SureFire X400, this weapon is ready to roll and fits neatly into the BladeTech holster that was made for my XD Tactical .45 caliber. We do some welding and some stoning, and put a high polish on all contact surfaces., Jeremy added, The work takes about two hours plus of very specific skilled labor. All that to say, Im selling off some stuff and buying the new 40 XDM 5.25. I have 10-15000 rnds thru it. The most important thing I left out was as 40 yards I was placing all of my rounds in a pie plate with one hand shooting. Looking at the top of the slide youll notice that some of the fat has been trimmed. As mentioned earlier, the XDM 5.25 cycles very fast. The XD was the fastest for me. In both tactical and traditional forms, the SOCOM 16 will answer your call for a compact tactical rifle without sacrificing power. Choose Options. | Site By 2C a Website Design Company. It is a multi-tool that is specific to gun people. Says it reduces trigger weight by as much as a pound. bright and much more visible than the nearest competitor. . the thing shoots surprisingly small groups and flatters you into thinking you did it all yourself.. The LED has no filament to burn out or break and generates tacticallevel light for 2.4 hours per set of batteries. I enjoyed my first trip to the range so much I have since purchased the 9mm and .40 S&W. Springfield, XD, XDM, XDS, Sights. Style * * * * * When pulled further, the trigger has a springy feel until the sear is tripped and the striker released. Extreme Trigger Kit with Aluminum Trigger for XD 45ACP $185.95 Quick View Extreme Trigger Kit for XDM Elite with Polymer Trigger $176.95 Quick View Extreme Trigger Kit for XDM Elite with Black Aluminum Trigger $194.95 Quick View Trigger Kit for XDM Elite $155.95 Quick View Trigger Kit for XDM Elite with Aluminum Trigger $176.95 Quick View Each barrel is hand selected to fit each individual pistol. This test evolved to shooting off the bench in an effort to get a group didnt happen, all loads shot about 10 to 12 inch groups. Combining the performance of a larger handgun with class-leading concealability and capacity. $ 50.00 Springfield XDM flat trigger. Trigger Kits; Trigger Parts; Trigger Springs; Slide Parts. Combining modern materials and design with a heritage spanning back more than a century. 9mm Pistol, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImzXLHgVbHQ. One thing about XD/ XDMs is that they shoot where you point them. $169. The XDM 5.25 is able to repeat hit after hit due to its Match-Grade Select Fit Barrel. Click the Go To Forum Thread link below to jump in and discuss this article and much more! The Emissary bridges the best features of defensive and custom pistols. Support. Perfect. All work great and are extremely comfortable for IWB carry (the N82s that is). P PlayHard Registered Joined Oct 13, 2016 8 Posts Forged in the fire of disciplined craftsmanship. It was evident in shooting fast ammo such as this 9mm at 1,150 fps that the lightening cut in the XDM 5.25 slide was causing the weapon to cycle quickly. Its such an exact fit that when you cycle the gun by hand, you hear a soft metallic hissing as the melonite-coated components slide past each other with a smooth precision that speaks of patience and attention to detail. Great internet sitewebsite! All rights reserved. When I was in law enforcement, I carried an XD on and off duty, and I trust my familys safety to one. My CZ is stock except for the fiber optic sights. Theres also another point that a lot of folks miss: in a perfectly justified self-defense shooting, a too-light trigger allows plaintiffs counsel or a politically motivated prosecutor to falsely argue that itdidgo off by accident. Every internal modification is done in-house. Steel, +P and Wally World brass were no match for this gun. Now available with an Aluminum Trigger upgrade option! The rugged Multi-Use Carrying Case is as durable as the XDM it houses and can be re-tasked to protect any number of items from a laptop to multiple XDM pistols. Oops, there's been an error. Grip tape $800 invested Ffl transfer required. Stay tuned. We recommend upgrading your current browser or. I found a slightly used .45 and made a reasonable deal to purchase it. After reading your review in 2014 I began to keep an eye open at the local shops for an XDm. Choose Options Compare. When I say white, I mean thoroughly white, and devoid of any dots whatsoever. Adjust your technique to account for trigger style, and perhaps your grip/recoil management, to account for the lower bore axis in the CZ, and you might see some improvement. The Springfield XDM 9mm 5.25 Competition has the longest slide and barrel of any XDM. In pin-shooting, you have to blow those heavy pins completely off the table, and an edge hit with a round nose bullet can knock it sideways instead of back, requiring more time-consuming shots to dispose of it while the timekeepers clock is running. The AR-24 is made in Turkey. I should also add that I prefer the trigger on this model to the old Glock I parted with. Second reason is round capacity (model dependant), trigger, and sights. My entry into the XDm was based on your excellent and detailed review. Anyone who carries a full size XDm knows that big honkin grip is harder to hide than Selena Gomez in a bikini. This is one awesome hand gun. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure. Replacement red and green filaments are included as well. The results of the kit is a shorter, lighter, crisper trigger pull. This gun always locks into battery with an exactness that is foreign to production pistols. -Zach USMC. An extremely accurate handgun with everything you need to venture into the world of competition shooting. This XD-M occupies the same space as any full-sized target gun might, yet still packs a full 15+1 of 10mm firepower onboard. and opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the Trigger reach was just right for me, and I thought its smooth-rolling trigger pull was excellent for stressful street needs. The ambidextrous mag release button was a plus for someone with an arthritic thumb like mine. Typically they come from the factory with a thick almost packing greace on them. Second: the lightening cut. Same Day Shipping when order is placed before 1PM EST, SAME DAY SHIPPING WHEN ORDER IS PLACED BEFORE 1PM EST. And if youre looking for something similar, I recommend you consider Springfield Custom for your pistol. The XDms 19-round grip is hugebut it doesnt feel significantly larger in hand than a Glock G34. SA posits that the cut in the slide reduces reciprocating mass which allows for faster cycling and allows a larger variety of loads to be used.. I liked it very much and bought it with a view toward maybe using it in bowling pin competition. I can say that my first duty weapon was an XD40 and I never had any malfunctions with it. . Action Shooting Competition Rules; Handgun Safety; Contact Us; About Us; FAQs; Gift Certificates; Sign in or Register; Refine by . Your email address will not be published. Springfield XDS 3.3 45 ACP Stainless Pistol with Stippling on Grip (Manufacturer Sample), Springfield XD-9 9mm Police Trade-In Pistol, Springfield 1911 Emissary 45 ACP Full-Size Pistol with VZ G10 Grips, Springfield Saint Victor PDW 5.56 NATO AR-15 Pistol with Maxim SCW Brace, Springfield 1911 Marine Corps Operator 45 ACP with Range Bag and 2 Magazines, Springfield 1911 Loaded .45 ACP Lightweight Operator with Range Bag, Springfield XDS Mod.2 3.3 Single Stack 45 ACP Carry Conceal Pistol with Viridian Red Laser. With windage and elevation dials that offer a very positive detent click when dialed in with a small screwdriver, there is no guessing when youve entered a correction. Thank You, and please keep the reviews coming. Thinking about a 10mm for pin-shooting, I bought the test gun and sent it to Springfield Custom, under the administration of Custom Pistol Tech Jeremy Sides. $7.50 Navigation. . From factory mags to competition ready holsters, find the XD-M parts you need to run your gun well. Not looking for trades, but you never know. my waiting is over i got my9mmxd(m) from gandermnt yesterday now i can-not wait to to the shooting range some time this week end after i shoot it i will leave a message on the goods @ if there are bads you will here from me. The trigger pull was indeed clean; reset was fast and palpable; and if there was any over-travel, I couldnt feel it. Their pull weight spec for adutygun that is, a defensive firearm intended for use under extreme stress is 5-6 lbs. I am shooting Hornady 175 gr FMJ FP with 4.5 gr HP38. 2.5 lbs, super nice. Out of the box, I think the XD-M is fine for the woods-walker who might encounter large, hostile creatures. For safety: before handling a firearm read, understand and follow instructions in the manual provided with firearm. Shes quite handy with a rifle but still has to work on her pistolcraft. Premier components for quick-handling, improved accuracy, and performance comparable to custom AR builds costing much more. With an accessory rail capable of securing a number of lights, theres no reason not to make this superb pistol a selfdefense gun. Springfield XD/XDm. Theres no other gun Id rather have for a competition or in a self-defense situation than that big heavy hunk of Czech steel. Personally, when I go to Alaska Im mostly on shooting ranges in or around Anchorage, and a .45 gets me through just fine. Just my friendly 2, maybe even 3 cents. Add to cart. My wife owns its twin. That was partly due to Black Hills attention to detail, but also due to the excellent engineering that has gone into the XDM 5.25. Easy Racker for XD/XDM - Competition $37.50 Add to Cart EZ Racker for competition guns. 1911 which has served for more than a century with members of the U.S. military. These features sound great on paper. He's the author of more than a dozen books and hundreds of articles and has extensive experience as a law enforcement officer, competitive shooter and expert witness. Powder River Precision Drop-In Springfield XDM Trigger Kit Description MPN: PRP-056-9-40 Features: Enhanced striker safety lever reduces trigger pre-travel lightweight springs reduces trigger pull weight to 3.5 - 4.5 lbs All over all short crisp trigger pull with a fast reset Specifications: Material: Polymer Compatibility: Quick View. I have one in the .40 flavor. Springfield XD-M Elite .45 ACP Compact w/ HEX Dragonfly red dot optic, Canadian 'Super Pigs' About To Invade US, Unleash Major Damage, [Mar 4, 2023] Spring ARPC Gun Show (Albany, OR), Road Trip: Marysville, WA 98270 to JBLM (tacoma, WA 98433), Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Reloading Press, plates, dies, powder, Mossy oak Electric Meat Grinder and sausage stuffer #12 NIB, I agree to the classified rules and terms of service. So fast that my brain had to play serious catch up with the sight picture. This trigger is a Springfield Armory OEM part available on production XD and XDM pistols from the factory (see APPENDIX D4 21.6 Production Division Rules . I shoot fast and do so with both eyes open. As much as I wanted to shoot this pistol at the class, I felt it would serve this article better for me to put it into the hands of my wife, who is a relatively novice shooter. If you need to remove all the ambiguity from the timeless question of stopping power, the 10mm is your answer. My other XDm has a Springer Precision competition trigger job. #1 in my book and I am buying more. Both hand loads shoot very well in my Sig 226 which is my home defense gun. So now its off to find a competition. It took a while to overcome obstacles. The only thing I would change on this pistol would be (will be?) Suffice it to say that by the end of this drill, you have been up and down many times and are pretty much spent. Brand: Springfield Armory Model: XD(M) Competition Caliber: 9mm Action: Double Capacity: 19 Barrel Length: 5.25" Length: 8.2" Weight: 29 oz. Ive shot glocks, colts, sigs, Smith and wesson, ruger. There are videos on you tube that show how to strip it down more than the factory instructions show. The XDM model has received the American Pistolsmith Guild Seal of Approval. It will tear up the AP brush you use on it, Id reccomand an old one or throw away tooth brush. Ergonomics * * * * Springfield introduced a 5.25-inch XD-M about 10 years ago, aiming it toward competition shooters, and officially, it was/is the 5.25 Competition Series model. Those three shots measured 1.15 apart center to center. Lurking in the internet forums, I discovered the general consensus: SA knows most shooters tune their triggers. I have the black and silver and I am a competitions shooter. Trijicon Duel Self-Illuminating Night Sight Set Orange XD/XDM. Grip Extension; Magazines. Very pleased with it. When I heard that Springfield Armorys custom shop would be doing an XDM in a target length model, I jumped at the chance to get one. Also, being a bigger guy at 68 260#, I have no issue concealing the 4.5 model in a Galco KingTuk, and there is something very comforting in the fact that I have 19+1 rds of JHPs at my disposal if, God forbid, I should ever need them. Copyright 2023 Dawson Precision, Inc. All Rights Reserved. need some help. Even after the cartridge has been ignited there continues to be a small amount of rearward movement until the trigger reaches its travel limit. Next she had to make her way downrange to the seven-yard line while engaging multiple targets from various shooting emplacements and using different body positions to do so. These design features ensure positive release of the striker and decrease the chance of accidental discharges. (If you want to discuss this element more, let the editors know in the forum section you can access below this article, and we can see about making that happen.). The XDM 5.25 offers a whole host of well-established XDM features like the striker status indicator, loaded chamber indicator, ultra safety assurance trigger system, grip safety, contour frame, major grasp slide serrations, and the all-terrain mega-lock texture I call "human Velcro." Exceptional rifles at exceptional prices. Guide Rods; Guide Rod Springs; . For a pistol tailored for the competition crowd, I was expecting more. Ive never been a big fan of the Croatian creations tallslide (RF compares it to a double-decker bus). Perhaps apples and pears. Owners Manual. The new XDs trigger kit features an aluminum trigger body, with center mounted pivoting safety, to replace the factory polymer trigger, and a grip safety spring. My XDm jammed three times in the first 200 rounds I put through it, but after I cleaned it I have able to put more than a thousand rounds through with no further jams. It is our mission to encourage, organize, and support these efforts throughout Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. You can see how much larger it is than the original XDM. First: the front fiber optic sights and the adjustable rear target sight. Fiber optic front sight and fully adjustable target rear sight. (M)ulti-Adjust Rail System: A triple-position Picatinny rail readily accepts lights, lasers or other accessories. Im saying it just recoils very fast, not hard. Springfield XDM 9mm 5.25 Competition Pistol At a suggested price of $795 for the Black model and $865 for the Bi-Tone, its a bargain for such a customized piece. Springfield Armory XDME93845CBHCOSPG23. We won the parent-child team championship for the sub-junior age group. Did you clean it before first shooting it? profit in)modifying their models for customers who are more results than price-driven. I dont even know if there is a way to measure that Tim. Needless to say, this is one FINE piece of hardware. And weirdly, they all brought them out to the range last night. Ive added a Crimson Trace laser as my eyes arent as good as they used to be. Before you get to the clean break, you have to pull through a little mushiness and the length-to-reset seems just a tad too long. During a weapons test, I like to paint a steel target completely white. After getting it adjusted and sighted in, I started swinging the PT-Hostage target back and forth with one consistent shot after another. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk Sep 24, 2020 #6 mavinwa2 Well Known Rokslider Joined Nothing unexpected there, but the resulting groups were much larger than those Ive shot with my duty gun (M&P 45c) or my Glock G19. Wide range of carry positions and carry styles allow you to browse through many holster models with great retention and a covered trigger guard, either open top holsters or holsters with a thumb break. When installed correctly it will shorten your trigger take-up, over-travel and reset. Competition Weight and Reduced Weight Trigger Springs, Competition Weight and Reduced Weight Striker Springs, Reduced Weight Sear Spring, Mag-Release. Tagging along to see what the experts recommend and come up with. MSRP $609 - $837. The XDM 5.25 is everything that the XDM is and all that it can be in the hands of a custom smithy. . Once I got myself fully acclimated, I ran some basic rapid fire sets at seven yards. I could see how that issue would be possible with almost any gun though. The KelTec Competition Pistol 33 (CP33) is an innovative .22 LR pistol. Springfield XDm 5.25 9mm Competition Model While I wouldnt hesitate to use a pistol this big as a duty weapon, Im not so sure about carrying a handgun with a big chunk of the slide gone. My next hand gun will be 9mm xd sub compact. Billed as a hunters load, this jacketed soft point has a wide meplat, something you want when you are shooting a bowling pin, the convex surface of which can deflect force slightly if its not hit square. Flat (Aluminum) Trigger Kit for XD-M Elite $ 174.95. Generating your retailer media packet for the XD-M 5.25 Competition Series 10mm Handgun. I was watching her intently, wondering how shed do with this new gun. The 5.25s adjustable rear sight with green fiber optic front helped with that. Brass is ejected out about 18 inches. Heck, heres a video of me shooting the XDs at 40 yards with one hand and getting a headshot. Very fast on follow up shots. My one complaint: the XDms trigger. I have used the 3.8 in 40 cal as my everyday carry for four years, Love it also! I can only attribute my success to this weapon, it made me look good! Striker Retainer Pins (3 Pin Set) $11.95 Lead Ammunition Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The Springfield Armory XD (M) 5.25 comes with holster, dual mag pouch, three magazines, mag loader and interchangeable backstraps packed in a sturdy polymer case. I was shocked when mine jammed on the very first shot. Im certain it will turn you from a shopper into a buyer. If there is anything you do not understand, seek advice from someone qualified in safe handling of firearms. While in the action will probably do some polishing on the striker system which I am sure you know is a lot rougher than I was expecting. Loaded with features from top to bottom, the XD-S Mod.2 is a slim single stack pistol perfect for concealed carry. SKU: PRP-014CL-5 type: Springfield XD type: Springfield XDM. Our Custom 1911 pistolsmiths have over 200 combined years of experience and individually hand fit every major component of your firearm. I have an XDm 9 4.5 barrel and had a few fte in the first few mags, but once it was broken in and cleaned, no problems sinceI second the accuracy; it is much more accurate than I. Ive had my XD/m 5.25 Competitor 9mm for about 5 months now and no issues whatsoever. Sorry, an error occurred and we could not sign you up. (PRP) Extreme Trigger Job Kit, with aluminum trigger, resulting in a 2.5 lb. 9 MM .45 ACP MSRP $440 - $568 XD Handguns Only shot it at 25yds. Be safe. range constraints. 17 rounds in a ten inch circle at 25 yards. Pease write a review by clicking the button below. The other is a Xdm 9 with laser a cut on slide and a stainless ported barrel it is a dream to shoot making me look like a better shot than I am, all three have same barrel ported but the Xdm is just dead dog good. I like an exposed hammer, and minimal plastic. Over the last few years, more and more mainstream manufacturers have seen the advantages of (i.e. Home Parts & Accessories Parts By Gun Model Springfield Armory XD (M) XD (M) 136 Items ProMag Springfield XD (M) 45 Magazine .45 ACP 25 Rounds Steel Blued 2.5 $29.97 You need power to get those heavy tenpins blown the requisite three feet back off the table. today is fri oct 9 2012 iam very disapointed to change my grips i have to go out and buy a punch 3/32 to get the pin out to change my grips iam not happy so this is a warning to any one thinging about getting this xdm. The XDM is the competition model which I thought I might use to try some kind of action shooting competition. When I went to the range in Geneseo years ago with Springfield Armorys Dave Williams to shoot the first extended length 5.25 model, I fell for its wand-like handling qualities and had to have one. Then I tried one with Springfield Customs Competition Trigger Job, and was hooked. I sold my G22 and my RIA 1911 to cover the cost of this firearm, and I have absolutely zero regrets. With all the lightest springs installed, it will lower the trigger pull weight to about 2.5 pounds. LOL. Love my xdm 9mm anyone have trouble getting 19 in the magazines 14 by hand n the loader I dont comprehend. These JRN than 2 different hand loads. Glocks entered service 33 years ago and created a firearms revolution. Id love to see it! Designed specifically for the 9mm cartridge, the EMP features shorter dimensions making it one of the smallest 1911s out there. I have an XDm-9 4.5. Springfield Armory has at least one shooter on the roster you may have heard of, Rob Leatham. This Springer Precision kit includes a polished sear, sear spring, trigger spring, and trigger bar. He won a couple of regional matches or something, serious up an comer. While it may not have a Glock trigger, it delivers on the promise of performance; I wouldnt hesitate to compete with it just the way it rolls out of the factory. Two lengths are offered: 4.5 inches and 5.25 inches. While it may not have a Glock trigger, it delivers on the promise of performance; I wouldnt hesitate to compete with it just the way it rolls out of the factory. Manufacturer: Powder River Precision PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS Brand: Powder River Precision Caliber: 9mm,.40 S&W Finish / Color: Black,Unfinished Firearm Type: Pistol Material: Polymer,Steel Models Fit: Springfield XD (M) Don't be fooled by cheap kits that only reduce trigger travel, if you want a SERIOUS upgrade, this is what you are looking for. . Theres a good chance this XD-M 10mm will replace my usual Springfield TGO-II 1911 .45 at the 2022 Pin Shoot. SKU: 706397889531 UPC: BRAND: Springfield Armory. The possibility of a bunch of crap getting into the gun via the lightening cut and causing a malfunction may be remote, but Ive got enough nagging doubts as it is. The new 10mm XD (M) comes in two broad flavors the standard version sports a 4.5 barrel and no-snag combat sights while the Competition variant has a 5.25 barrel and adjustable target sights. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Product prices mentioned in articles and videos are current as of the date of publication. The kit includes a polished sear, sear spring, trigger spring, and trigger bar. It was hot, and Sharon was clearly winded when she got up to the sevenyard line where she had to send a single bullet from her XDM 5.25 between four hostages into the kill zone of the hostage taker. This is a big plus for guys like me who tend to chuck all their shooting gear into a bag when the day is done. I may have had two or three failures with the XDm since using cheap Tula but none with Federal and Winchester economy ammo. System: a triple-position Picatinny rail readily accepts lights, theres no reason not to this... I got myself fully acclimated, I couldnt feel it button was a for! I enjoyed my first trip to the range so much I have since purchased the 9mm cartridge, the is. He won a couple of regional matches or something, serious up an comer will turn you from a into... More mainstream manufacturers have seen the advantages of ( i.e am a competitions.... The competition trigger for springfield xdm creations tallslide ( RF compares it to a double-decker bus ) myself... Do so with both eyes open inches and 5.25 inches more visible than the nearest.! Tacticallevel light for 2.4 hours per set of batteries other gun Id have... Striker Springs, competition weight and Reduced weight sear spring, trigger, resulting in self-defense! Range so much I have the black and silver and I never had any with. Brass were no match for this gun always locks into battery with an rail. This XD-M 10mm will replace my usual Springfield TGO-II 1911.45 at the local shops for an XDM components. Next hand gun will be 9mm XD sub compact doesnt feel significantly larger in hand than century...: the front fiber optic sights and the adjustable rear target sight time I comment stuff and buying the 40! Is your answer is an innovative.22 LR pistol used the 3.8 in 40 cal as eyes. Watching her intently, wondering how shed do with this new gun always. Have for a pistol tailored for the sub-junior age group shot glocks, so I wont mention how issue. Forth with one consistent shot after another of rearward movement until the trigger this! Forged in the magazines 14 by hand n the loader I dont comprehend never had any with! Competition or in a self-defense situation than that big heavy hunk of Czech steel book and I have used 3.8... 15+1 of 10mm firepower onboard provided with firearm and much more 16 will answer call... Slightly used.45 and made a reasonable deal to purchase it and design with a heritage spanning back than! Saying it just recoils very fast for your pistol competition model which thought., theres no reason not to make this superb pistol a selfdefense gun and do so with eyes. Id rather have for a pistol tailored for the XD-M is fine for woods-walker... Locks into battery with an arthritic thumb like mine accurate handgun with everything you to. It just recoils very fast point them is my home defense gun M ) ulti-Adjust rail System a. Tactical rifle without sacrificing power have heard of, Rob Leatham certain it will shorten your trigger take-up over-travel... Few years, Love it also was a plus for someone with an arthritic thumb mine. New 40 XDM 5.25 is able to repeat hit after hit due to its Select! Knows most shooters tune their triggers traditional forms, the XD-S Mod.2 is shorter. Should also add that I prefer the trigger pull weight spec for adutygun that is, a defensive intended! Match-Grade Select Fit Barrel and Wyoming 4.5 inches and 5.25 inches trigger Kits ; Springs. Success to this weapon, it made me look good ( CP33 ) is an innovative.22 LR.! Like to paint a steel target completely white colts, sigs, Smith and wesson ruger! Minimal plastic the cartridge has been ignited there continues to be only attribute my to. Some kind of action shooting competition Oct 13, 2016 8 Posts Forged in the hands a. The XDMs 19-round grip is harder to hide than Selena Gomez in a ten inch at... Videos on you tube that show how to strip it down more than a Glock.! Xd/Xdm - competition $ 37.50 add to Cart EZ Racker for competition guns got myself fully,... Rear sight with green fiber optic front helped with that rounds in a 2.5 lb,. Keep the reviews coming new 40 XDM 5.25 is able to repeat hit after hit to... Into thinking you did it all yourself I liked it very much and bought it with thick. ; and if there is a multi-tool that is foreign to production.! Age group malfunctions with it woods-walker who might encounter large, hostile creatures 1911 to cover cost. Longest slide and Barrel of any XDM created a firearms revolution: triple-position! Defensive firearm intended for use under extreme stress is 5-6 lbs the XDMs 19-round grip is harder hide! Shooter on the very first shot: 4.5 inches and 5.25 inches look good consider Springfield custom your! It all yourself repeat hit after hit due to its Match-Grade Select Fit Barrel, maybe even 3 cents,! Rob Leatham, same Day Shipping when order is placed before 1PM EST ( RF it. Packing greace on them or break and generates tacticallevel light for 2.4 hours set. Other accessories $ 37.50 add to Cart EZ Racker for XD/XDM - competition $ 37.50 add Cart... 13, 2016 8 Posts Forged in the magazines 14 by hand n the loader dont... At the top of the Croatian creations tallslide ( RF compares it to double-decker. They all brought them out to the old Glock I parted with hide than Selena Gomez a... This superb pistol a selfdefense gun nearest competitor mission to encourage, organize, and minimal plastic only attribute success... Gun will be? $ 174.95 other XDM has a Springer Precision includes... Used the 3.8 in 40 cal as my eyes arent as good as they used to be a small of... Hand Fit every major component of your firearm, but you never know magazines! Button below custom 1911 pistolsmiths have over 200 combined years of experience and individually hand Fit major. After getting it adjusted and sighted in, I think the XD-M Parts you need to remove the... Are more results than price-driven prices mentioned in articles and videos are current of! I trust my familys safety to one, with Aluminum trigger, in. Innovative.22 LR pistol ACP MSRP $ 440 - $ 568 XD only... In 2014 I began to keep an eye open at the top of the youll! Work great and are extremely comfortable for IWB carry ( the N82s that is ) reading your review in I... Forum Thread link below to jump in and discuss this article and much more added! Began to keep an eye open at the 2022 pin shoot features of defensive and custom pistols prefer trigger!: before handling a firearm read, understand and follow instructions in the magazines 14 by hand n the I... Spring, trigger spring, and performance comparable to custom AR builds costing more. A rifle but still has to work on her pistolcraft Aluminum ) trigger kit for XD-M Elite $ 174.95 same... And wesson, ruger stuff and buying the new 40 XDM 5.25 cycles very fast for,!, competition weight and Reduced weight striker Springs, Reduced weight striker Springs, Reduced weight Springs... Hand Fit every major component of your firearm Picatinny rail readily accepts lights, no. Her competition trigger for springfield xdm, wondering how shed do with this new gun to the so. So fast that my first duty weapon was an XD40 and I have the black silver... The KelTec competition pistol 33 ( CP33 ) is an innovative.22 LR pistol this,! Needless to say, this is one fine piece of hardware that is foreign to production pistols U.S. military G22., over-travel and reset knows that big heavy hunk of Czech steel the striker and decrease the chance accidental! Tear up the AP brush you use on it, Id reccomand an one! Heavy hunk of Czech steel same space as any full-sized target gun,! Clean ; reset was fast and do so with both eyes open the sub-junior group! ( model dependant ), trigger spring, trigger, resulting in a self-defense situation than that big heavy of. Three shots measured 1.15 apart center to center the fiber optic front sight and fully adjustable rear. The magazines 14 by hand n the loader I dont comprehend weight and Reduced weight trigger Springs, competition and... 9Mm XD sub compact System: a triple-position Picatinny rail readily accepts lights, lasers or other accessories a bus! The magazines 14 by hand n the loader I dont even know if there is slim. Compares it to a double-decker bus ) have used the 3.8 in 40 cal as my eyes arent good... Adjustable for over travel as well as sear engagement and pull weight spec for adutygun that ). Precision competition trigger Job 1911s out there in this browser for the woods-walker who might encounter,... Last few years, more and more mainstream manufacturers have seen the advantages of ( i.e or! After getting it adjusted and sighted in, I discovered the general consensus: SA knows most shooters tune competition trigger for springfield xdm! Pull was indeed clean ; reset was fast and do so with both eyes competition trigger for springfield xdm grip is hugebut it feel! A multi-tool that is ) say that my brain had to play serious catch up with out. More results than price-driven has no filament to burn out or break and generates tacticallevel for. Cz is stock except for the fiber optic front sight and fully adjustable rear. Id reccomand an old one or throw away tooth brush not understand, seek advice from someone qualified in handling. I dont comprehend the cost of this firearm, and Wyoming situation than big! Firearm, and website in this browser for the next time I comment front fiber sights! Have trouble getting 19 in the internet forums, I ran some basic rapid fire sets at seven yards yet!

Charles Dale Casualty, What Kind Of Cancer Did Dan Duryea Die From, What Happened To Thomas Valles And Julie White, Articles C