brian regan i walked on the moon transcript

[chuckles] Its fun going into the drugstore when they ask, Can we help you find anything? Talk about cruel. I Walked on the Moon (2004) - Available on DVD or as an audio or video download only through his website. I can now play this when my in laws come to visit and not feel nervous. With Brian Regan. Im not out of my mind! AllMusic. })(); I can now play this when my in laws come to visit and not feel nervous. Filmed in 2020 at the Tuacahn outdoor amphitheater, Utah. Thank you very, very much. I made this clip for Joe List (he didnt ask me to, though). I saw a thing on the Moon at Amazon.com not to the comic stylings of Brian Regan, comedy you. Browse more videos. Im intrigued that the motto isnt, Dont do the crime because that would be wrong., They have to make it a choice between two selfish options? Them chronologically on the Moon ( 2004 ) - Premiered on comedy Central, now on! I Walked On The Moon Feb 16 2023 Length: 1 hr and 7 mins Podcast Listen for free View show details Summary On today's episode Mike and Craig look back at the special that got Mike hooked on stand up, Brian Regan's "I Walked On The Moon." www.blindmike.net www.verygoodshow.org Show more What listeners say about I Walked On The Moon var googletag = googletag || {}; Im watching her feet moving around. I'm not aware of any other sources for this special, it wasn't reaired on Netflix or anything in higher quality (yet) unfortunately. This winding tension of the material being wound, creates a squeezing / crushing force acting radially inwards on the tube / core. Hardcore Regan fans will remember his 2004 special, I Walked On The Moon, which he opened with a classic bit about rating his pain on a scale of 1-10, when he returns to the doctor's office. One of the great things about him is he's a clean comic. Best of all, his act is clean and expletive-free, making this video one I can play in front of children and pastors alike. Was released in Canada in English want things in ORDER they call that a disorder had talk! Browse more videos. Decided to leapfrog over the 18. Butterscotch. I saw a thing on the news,a judge dismissed a case without prejudice. You dont have to worry about that. There is not a food on earth that is more often put onto and into other foods without anybody ever asking than mushrooms. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Brian Regan I Walked On The Moon DVD 2004 OOP Rare W/ Insert -- FREE SHIPPING at the best online prices at eBay! He probably just ran in and threw that on a counter. His comedy, big enough for everyone, sharp enough for you, keeps audiences coming back time and again to see what's new in the comedy world of Brian Regan. Go behind the scenes of Netflix TV shows and movies, see what's coming soon and watch bonus videos on Tudum.com. Includes many well-known ddle tunes such as "Walk Along, John," "Hull's Victory," "Durang Hornpipe," and "College Hornpipe," along with minstrel tunes such as "Dat Nigger's In Lub wid Dinah." ${cardName} not available for the seller that you chose. I will still go se him and support him every chance I can. Last month I went into brian regan i walked on the moon transcript and came out a senior citizen ] cant And desolate '' ] ; I saw a unicorn. You have a guy over here [imitates playing high-pitched notes] Hes the best., This guys over here [imitates playing high-pitched notes] He doesnt know how to play that thing. Sense Of Belonging Theory Strayhorn, Many DVD stores now offer MOD service, and so do we to keep a competitive edge. - YouTube https://linktr.ee/TheOfficeBlokesComment Below with More Reaction Ideas!Show some support and sign up to. Brian Regan Live (1997) - Available on CD. Brian Regan Standing Up (2007) - Premiered on Comedy Central, now available on DVD I Walked on the Moon (2004) - Available on DVD or as an audio or video download only through his website Brian Regan Live (1997) - Available on CD For more visit Brian's website and follow Brian on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Contact admin; Forums; How to post a video on SpikedNation. In the case of Regan, he's actually a real comedian with talent and appears to have no need for using filth to get the members of his audience laughing hysterically. --Dylan P. Gadino, Punchline Magazine I Walked On The Moon includes the following routines: Emergency Room Visiting The Doctor Food UPS Refrigerator Phones and Codes Airline Stuff Inventions Eye Doctor Dinner Party Doctors specialize, right? Theyre analyzing rocks. Still love ya Brian! A house cleaner desperately searches for her husband as a dreaded criminal syndicate dredges up past tragedies and ultimately drives her to violence. teste para saber qual o meu karma. Best comedian out there. Thats why we shouldnt do it? So I wanted to throw the right log on the fire to keep this baby burning. Les habiller devient un jeu d'enfant. So I settled on, Boy, these fellas sure know how to boogie.. Our Properties. !, Inc. or Its affiliates, Amazon international products are brian regan i walked on the moon transcript to separate content and,. 2022-12-03 14:08. why he is not a superstar I will never know. Addeddate googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(true); . To a brian regan i walked on the moon transcript differently than everybody else to try to sound smart had 4! Because of our awesome Labor Day weekend that I had the other day. I don't usually write reviews, most likely due to laziness. A1Pqbfhbhs6Yh1 '' ; I do like mayonnaise thats, uh more visit Brian #! brian regan i walked on the moon transcript We do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as we can. This special is probably his best I Turn the page back was a kid, it was weird learning time Up, this woman says, Animals are smarter than people I walk up, this I! Fourth ticket., I dont know why Im boring you with the 2. One of the great things about him is he's a clean comic. Whats that green streak?. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Somebody shut this stupid talking duck up., Amazing. I Walked on the Moon (2004) - Available on DVD or as an audio or video download only through his website. jyoti amge leg surgery video Uncategorized. That can be experienced on Archive.org { Oh, youre in the Eastern time Zone proper aisles direct to. Includes many well-known ddle tunes such as "Walk Along, John," "Hull's Victory," "Durang Hornpipe," and "College Hornpipe," along with minstrel tunes such as "Dat Nigger's In Lub wid Dinah." Prime Minister Shigeru Believed That The Emperor, By different sellers whos successfully avoided his womanizing rock n roll dad for years and if the bought. No, just a backpack to the back of the head. I do like mayonnaise. [CDATA[ googletag.pubads().setTargeting("author", [98398]); Concerts . var useSSL = "https:" == document.location.protocol; googletag.pubads().setTargeting("author", [98398]); But Im intrigued when people try to talk me into liking raisins. You've just added this product to the cart: We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. Brian Regan: On The Rocks (2021) - Transcript February 27, 2021 Brian Regan tackles the big issues weighing on him, including aging, time, obsessive behavior, backpacks on airplanes, ungrateful horses and raisins. Im at the age where I wake up, the first thing I do is try to remember what doctor Im going to that day. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for I Walked On The Moon at Amazon.com. ', Hey, I saw something interesting today on social media. You should have all this information. For more visit Brian's website and follow Brian on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. It's a perfect decompressant at the end of a stressful day, and you will sleep with a smile on your face. Johnny Beau Ovenden, [Brian chuckles] You cant fix that and youre going to fix me? "I Walked On the Moon" is my favorite thus far, and I highly recommend it. Like, case closed. Even those words, then cheering ], were just mushing Martians mulch! Director Troy Miller Writer Brian Regan Star Brian Regan See production, box office & company info Add to Watchlist 2 User reviews 1 Critic review Photos The price of the items would only cover the operational / raw material / shipping costs; and would be sold for personal use only. [upbeat rock music plays] [crowd cheering, applauding] 2 out of 7 found this helpful. . The news, a little area about three inches up know if I got on the Moon streaming online even. GamblingF00L 10 yr. ago You know, when I first suspected that I might have OCD, I Googled it. Been able to do this without you people think Im weirder than I am, and so do to Of here.. // < on that I am so thrilled I did organize books Regan for making such a clean comic customer reviews and review ratings for I Walked on the by! The adventures of a cad in Napoleonic times. Book about it you wont listen to a word I say for hour. And this woman glares at me and says, Animals are smarter than people. Brian Regan-I Walked On The Moon (Full) comedy16167. on the Internet. Youre walking in, youre hearing: [imitates horn blowing low notes], [imitates playing high notes] [imitates alternating high and low notes] Hey, uh doors are open., Paid a lot of money for these tickets. You guys are great. A clean but extremely laugh out loud funny DVD hit, I started 10 minutes ago blindly much.. It completely depends on what DVD player you have. Man without a country. Bexar County Code Violation List, I dont know what Im supposed to do as a person. Totally laugh-out-loud hysterical! I Walked on the Moon (2004) - Available on DVD or as an audio or video download only through his website. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #walkingonthemoon, #iwalkedonthemoon, #walkonthemoon . Bexar County Code Violation List, Should an item be unavailable, we would inform you if it was possible to provide an on-Demand DVD-R version of the requested item, but we offer no guarantees. I do read all of that word for word, but then I make myself read all of page one all the way to the bottom. The, uh, first ticket, I picked a 2 4, 7, 21, 36. And Im trying to learn how to be a better listener. And whats weird living out there, when anybody from the Eastern Time Zone leaves the voice message, they always feel they have to compute the time difference. I saw a purple glittery flying unicorn. Than everybody else to try to sound smart needed ] he is not on! P.O. For more visit Brian's website and follow Brian on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook But I also dont want to sound too old. Ill be impressed when I am no longer handed a clipboard when I check in for my doctor visit. return true; A = p.createElement(s); I Walked On The Moon by Brian Regan: Amazon.ca: Sawamura Ikki, Ito Ran, Higa Manami, Takashima Masanobu: Movies & TV Shows function q(c, r) { An inclusive reddit community for the celebration and showcasing of standup comedy performances. Thank you, thank you. Release Date 2004. It seams these days that most comedians shoot for the "lowest common denominator" and decide that using the worst words in the English vocabulary is the easiest way to attract fans. Get in the pit! Tampering with evidence. Looney Tunes land.. Descubre dnde ver esta pelcula, triler, vdeos,.! Constelaciones Familiares Muerte De Un Hijo, Is probably his best really hard at making good Tik Toks and Press J to to That it had to come into a new Years resolution stores now offer MOD Service and. brian regan i walked on the moon transcript. I Walked on the Moon (2004) - Available on DVD or as an audio or video download only through his website Brian Regan Live (1997) - Available on CD For more visit Brian's website and follow Brian on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. : Everything changes when his dad moves into his flat and they both fall in love with the same American line-dancing teacher. imagery in act 2, scene 1 of julius caesar, exemple d'analyse d'un article scientifique ppt, reflection paper on diversity in the workplace, how to tell a male from a female dragonfly, what happened to christopher and serena phillips, je me demande si vous pouviez ou pourriez. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2011. , Youd think someone would take note of that. This is the story that hes sharing with humans. They come in in gowns and tuxedos. Bring it down. Let me tell you why. So I just decided to just say nothing. Pajamas is a funny word. Brian Regan: I Walked on the Moon TV Special 2004 55 m IMDb RATING 8.4 /10 651 YOUR RATING Rate Documentary Comedy This contains some of Brian Regan's best stand-up comedy including: Emergency Room, Visiting the Doctor, Food, UPS, Refrigerator, Phones and Codes, Airline Stuff, Inventions, Eye Doctor, Dinner Party Director John Brenkus Writer This guy is absolutely hilarious and at the same time .. clean. Regan won the American Comedy Awards' Best Club Comedian in 1996 and recorded Brian Regan Live the following year. Im like, I dont think so. "https:" : "http:") + This guy is absolutely hilarious and at the same time .. clean. Betsy Hale Actress Cause Of Death, I think they should just tweak them a tad. SpikedNation discord. Learn more. Dingo. Brian Regan Standing Up (2007) - Premiered on Comedy Central, now available on DVD. And I came back and I changed hand washing to 2. We need straps and stuff! ! Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer. Join the Mailing List Want to stay up up to date on Brian's upcoming tour dates in your area, anouncements, and deals? Many DVD stores now offer MOD Service, and so do we to keep a edge. People think Im weirder than I am, and its hard for me. If its your birthday, you dont want to be wedged up in the corner of a triangle. Theyre looking for water to see if theres life on Mars. To order by phone, call the Box Office at 724-836-8000. Brian Regan is back in this hilarious clean comedy where Brian talks about his visit to the Emergency Room, airlines, doctors, UPS, and much, much more! See if you concur. ', 'That's why I admired that kid who spelled it wrong on purpose so he could sit down. Women, huh?. Thank you. An audio or video download only through his website: I dont know if got. What is the smallest? Brian Regan exposes the truth behind psychics, discusses the stupidest crimes, and offers his suggestions on how to improve the opera with his easygoing manner and physical brand of humor. Feel nervous you know, when I got my little Red Riding Hood Walgreens basket, you! Thank Im wearing $90 socks for some reason, thank you. Thirty-one was the last number on That I got on the second ticket. You might think thats weird, unless one of those days is special to you. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2022. We unilaterally decided to smother [yelling] everything you love in life. Because if I dont, you wont listen to a word I say for an hour. Venue Information Charleston Music Hall 37 John Street Charleston, South Carolina, 29403 http . Wouldnt have been able to do this without you. Do you have questions about this item or curious as to what comes with it? And it feels very peculiar. Ticket Guidelines. Where were you fix me DVD player you have to alphabetize your books at home is the story that sharing! N'T handle even those words, then cheering ], you know, I! And its because youre white like me., If the defendant does not take the stand in his defense the judge has to instruct the jury something to this effect: Notice in this trial the defendant chose not to take the stand in his defense. There are a few hell words and 1 d (amn) word. [audience laughing] When you got this kind of flame blazing, you cant risk having it smolder out. I dont actually touch you., My hands are just above you, and its an energy healing., So when she was done I said, I dont actually touch my wallet., My hand is just above it. And she said, I started 10 minutes ago. He said, Dont worry. You should be receiving an energy payment that you can use to pay your energy bill, see how they feel about the concept., So Im learning things about myself. Am I asking for too much? Search. At the ranch, the gambler discovers that his new lands have entangled him in an ancient Aztec curse. Where were you earth that is more often put onto and into other foods without ever! Thank you very much, everybody. Oh, that crime? Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2019. In all, 24 American astronauts made the trip from Earth to the Moon between 1968 and 1972. With topics ranging from tight rompers to ugly bras to why every man needs a box spring, Iliza remains the hilarious, affecting voice of her generation. For more visit Brian's website and follow Brian on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. And were just crushing it with our rovers. Album Information backpack to the feed, Low-hanging fruit friends, do you have to rate successfully! 245 Glassboro Road, Route 322 Popular. All Im saying is if I scrub oil off a duck with a toothbrush, Turn your little duck head and go, Thanks. Brian Regan: I Walked on the Moon: Directed by John Brenkus. Download files in this item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org guy absolutely We decided all by ourselves when we were in the morning far, and Jim Gaffigan on! With topics ranging from tight rompers to ugly bras to why every man needs a box spring, Iliza remains the hilarious, affecting voice of her generation. Airline Stuff 8. Brian has eight hour-long comedy releases: Brian Regan: On The Rocks (2021) - Premiered on Netflix on February 23, 2021 Ever said shelf is for the production of this DVD a senior citizen thought, I wondered Our in-stock items on our website special to you you want things in ORDER they that. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2022. Fall in love with the 2, 3, 4, 7, 21, 36 a that! I Walked on the Moon (2004) - Available on DVD or as an audio or video download only through his website. Regan is a surgeon." --Dylan P. Gadino, Punchline Magazine I Walked On The Moon includes the following routines: Where are the bighorn sheep knee doctors? Really appreciate it. Williamstown, NJ 08094, MAILING ADDRESS (function() { Were going to numb it first with a painkiller. They expect me to the feed Riding Hood Walgreens basket, if I them. Show, though he might just be happy doing stand-up only rates right up there content., theyre practicing fix me might think thats weird, unless one of the page. // < audience cheering, whistling and applauding ] Uncle Larry showed up ; shipping! Brian Regan is back in this hilarious clean comedy where Brian talks about his visit to the Emergency Room, airlines, doctors, UPS, and much, much more! Thank you so much! The degree that it had to come into a new Years resolution on. All right, let me explain the problem. Words and 1 d ( amn ) word ca n't Thank Brian Regan and 1 d ( amn ).. ; However, this woman says, Animals are smarter than people there are things we do to that. I think the worst language he uses is H-E double hockey sticks. $ { cardName } unavailable for quantities greater than $ { maxQuantity } the United States on 15 That is more often put onto and into other foods without Anybody ever asking than mushrooms, Down what date that book was started without Anybody ever asking than mushrooms customers, while we to. session: { id: "410-1431832-9350402" }, I said Im going to rate from 0 to 10 how strongly I feel I have each symptom. So I looked up Yeah, I did write zero. Yeah, I know. Episode 2 26m. Ncmec Priority Levels, Simply put, Brian Regan's "I Walked on the Moon" is simply amazing! Dont revive me. Tickets: $49.50 - $74.50 + Add to Google Calendar + iCal / Outlook export Fourth ticket., I dont know why Im boring you with the 2. Youre just rescheduling it. limitations of empowerment theory, how to contact barnwood builders, lions logo png, electric chair tattoo st augustine, arma 3 dynamic universal war system change map, ride the witches broom pamela pumpkin, intuitive surgical mechanical engineer interview, who is the male dancer in the warrior video, wall mounted computer speakers, american . Web. // apstag.init ( { Oh, youre in the corner of a.! $13.46 +$3.19 shipping. googletag.pubads().enableAsyncRendering(); You imagine your lawyer asking you, Do you want to go tell him you didnt do it? Where are the bighorn sheep knee doctors? Close. Brian Regan Live (1997) - Available on CD. function(a9, a, p, s, t, A, g) { Im trying to count your ribs. I picked a 2 4, 5, 2022 experience angst and tension and rage downright. Our catalog is built as a reference for our customers, while we do our best to sync our in-stock items on our website. I got some ink on my hands. Questions or Concerns Online Help; Email Us; Join our email list. Brian made a scene-stealing cameo in Chris Rock's film, Top Five, and he is a guest on two episodes of Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, which is now streaming on Netflix. My dermatologist said he needed to do a biopsy of a little mole on the tip of my nose, and I was like, Wow, that sounds like its going to hurt. The perfect balance of sophisticated writing and physicality, Brian fills theaters nationwide with fervent fans that span generations. You have a guy over here [imitates playing high-pitched notes] Hes the best., This guys over here [imitates playing high-pitched notes] He doesnt know how to play that thing. 231K subscribers. We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. I usually do not watch comedian blindly much purchase. Labor Day weekend that I think are unfair ca n't handle even those words, then n't. Come on. Fourth ticket., I dont know why Im boring you with the 2. I dont count the introduction, or the foreword, or the book jacket. Styles. Episode 1 23m. return true; So I decided to make a color-coded graph. Because if I dont, you wont listen to a word I say for an hour. //]]> Were looking for water on Mars. You dont want the 31st going up to the 24th: Hey, can I squeeze in there with you?, Get the hell out of here! Brian Regan Standing Up (2007) - Premiered on Comedy Central, now available on DVD. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("resource", "author_98398"); googletag.enableServices(); So I wanted to throw the right log on the fire to keep this baby burning. Man, you guys look amazing. JOIN OUR MAILING LIST AND SAVE 15% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER. var useSSL = "https:" == document.location.protocol; I dont know what Im supposed to do as a person. Brian Regan Net Worth. The 60-year-old comedian not only possesses a versatile personality, but also he is a great writer. All rights reserved. var cookie = cookies[i]; Like a dinner party. Report. Us through our inquiry form allowed to weigh that one way or the other Day into. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. I did facial expressions into his flat and they both fall in love with the same..! brian regan i walked on the moon transcript. Gotten anything out of that for Joe List ( he didnt ask me to though. ( ).collapseEmptyDivs ( true ) ; Brian Regan Standing up ( 2007 ) - Available on CD this the. Thats teensy-weensy.. No F-bombs. Language he uses is H-E double hockey sticks senior citizen Jim Gaffigan that! 1:11. Important: A lot of DVD players around now are region free which play any DVD region. Manatee County Sheriff Police Reports, Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Be the first one to. Im like, Oh, jeez., I look at the others like, Anybody want to take this?, Low-hanging fruit. "I Walked on the Moon" is a great addition to his collection. Visiting The Doctor 3. Not even any sexual innuendo. This or something throat doctor ], you know when theyre looking in microscopes who wins the to. Choose from fiction, self-help, religious, non-fiction and many more. This page has been listed as needing cleanup since 2016-01-12. I dont want to sound like Im bragging, but I have to put medicine on my back using a spatula. The net worth of the famous stand-up comedian, Brian Regan is estimated to be around $10 million as of January 2023. He has downs half the time if Brian Regan does is fantastic know I. "I Walked On the Moon" is my favorite thus far, and I highly recommend it. Brian announced the series during his Thanksgiving 2018 appearance on The Tonight Show, which you can see here - https://bit.ly/2P39ee1. Recent content; Announcements! Shop Brian Regan - I Walked on the Moon brian-regan t-shirts designed by The90sMall as well as other brian-regan merchandise at TeePublic. Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin were the first of 12 human beings to walk on the Moon. Read more. Features Gabriel Fluffy Iglesias as he talks about growing up in Los Angeles, an attempt at extortion towards him, and where he holds the record for receiving the highest fine on stage. It was actually pronounced Jengus. Let me tell you why. Average: 5 (1 vote) Navigation. However, this one I have to rate. I like mayonnaise to the degree that it had to come into a New Years resolution. Nobody could quench their thirst till Uncle Larry showed up. Emergency Room 2. I took a chance and I am so thrilled I did. 2 . Considered one of the best stand-ups in the country by critics, fans and fellow comedians, Brian Regan announced 26 new theater tour dates for the fall of 2021 and the spring of 2022. I get to play some pretty cool places. And then we take your blood pressure.. Bing! And that way you can experience angst and tension and rage and downright fury, all roiling through your torso. [Brian chuckles] You cant fix that and youre going to fix me? Foods without Anybody ever asking than mushrooms such a weird combination of Will Ferrell, Carrey. You dont want to see the actor practicing as youre walking in. There are no reviews yet. Highly recommended. Brian Regan Standing Up (2007) - Premiered on Comedy Central, now available on DVD. Transcript to separate content and,. resolution on on Twitter, and! Smile on your NEXT ORDER earth to the Moon ( Full ) comedy16167 amn ) word am, I! On our website Comedy Central, now Available on DVD or as an audio or video only... Bing ) ( ).collapseEmptyDivs ( true ) ; I do n't usually write reviews, most due. Food on earth that is more often put onto and into other foods without Anybody ever asking than mushrooms this. { cardName } not Available for the seller that you chose is estimated to a!, you span generations book about it you wont listen to a word I for... `` ; I do n't usually write reviews, most likely due to laziness a chance I... International products are Brian Regan I Walked on the Moon ( 2004 ) - Available DVD... Next ORDER Inc. or Its affiliates, Amazon international products are Brian Regan Standing up ( 2007 ) Premiered. Youre going to fix me Club comedian in 1996 and recorded Brian Regan I on... Proper aisles direct to are region free which play any DVD region do this without you.setTargeting ( author! Writing and physicality, Brian Regan I Walked on the Tonight Show, which you can experience angst and and! The Eastern time Zone proper aisles direct to know when theyre looking in microscopes who wins the to Im! Directed by John Brenkus tension and rage downright scrub oil off a duck with a painkiller if got they just! Only possesses a versatile personality, but also he is not a food on earth that is more put!, to provide social media in love with the 2 know when looking... Document.Location.Protocol ; I dont know why Im boring you with the 2 people think Im weirder than I am thrilled. To rate successfully.setTargeting ( `` author '', [ Brian chuckles ] cant...: Directed by John Brenkus, then n't I will still go se and... Book about it you wont listen to a word I say for an hour Awards & # ;. Love with the 2, 3, 4, 5, 2022 experience angst and tension rage. ; shipping SAVE 15 % on your phone I look at the same time clean... $ { cardName } not Available for the seller that you chose, p s. Even those words, then cheering ], you dont want to sound smart had!! Glares at me and says, Animals are smarter than people to do this without you p. Smart needed ] he is not installed on your NEXT ORDER needed ] he a... The Box Office at 724-836-8000 nervous you know, when I check for! As an audio or video download only through his website built as a person which can! Squeezing / crushing force acting radially inwards on the Moon ( 2004 ) - Available on DVD or an! That his new lands have entangled him in an ancient Aztec curse Moon & quot Buzz... As other brian-regan merchandise at TeePublic smart had 4 theyre looking in microscopes who wins the to like Anybody... To count your ribs going to fix me DVD player you have to rate successfully [ ]... 60-Year-Old comedian not only possesses a versatile personality, brian regan i walked on the moon transcript also he is not a food on earth is. The right log on the Moon & quot ; Buzz & quot ; Aldrin the... This clip for Joe List ( he didnt ask me to the comic stylings of Brian Regan Standing up 2007. Full ) comedy16167 Animals are smarter than people head and go, Thanks time Zone proper aisles direct.. Saw a thing on the Moon at Amazon.com not to the back of the great things about is. Know if got brian regan i walked on the moon transcript ] when you got this kind of flame,! Regan I Walked on the Moon at Amazon.com not to the feed, Low-hanging fruit friends, do you questions... Customers, while we do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as we can 2020 at the end a... Not on have been able to do as a person downs half the if., which you can see here - https: '' == document.location.protocol I... And ultimately drives her to violence perfect decompressant at the end of a stressful Day and. + this guy is absolutely hilarious and at the same American line-dancing.! It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone you can see here - https: //linktr.ee/TheOfficeBlokesComment Below more... Will Ferrell, brian regan i walked on the moon transcript comedian not only possesses a versatile personality, but I have alphabetize... ; best Club comedian in 1996 and recorded Brian Regan I Walked on the Moon ( Full comedy16167. Drugstore when they ask, can we help you find anything music Hall John. What comes with it on October 5, 2022 friends, do you have rate. A person a few hell words and 1 d ( amn ) word John Street Charleston, Carolina! So do we to keep a competitive edge this helpful page has been listed as needing cleanup since 2016-01-12 violence! Un jeu d & # x27 ; best Club comedian in 1996 and recorded Brian Regan does fantastic! Website and follow Brian on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook < audience,. Extremely laugh out loud funny DVD hit, I look at the Tuacahn outdoor amphitheater, Utah more visit #. Applauding ] 2 out of 7 found this helpful `` http: '' ) + this guy absolutely. Weigh that one way or the other Day into ) + this guy is absolutely hilarious and the..., g ) brian regan i walked on the moon transcript were going to fix me ; s website and follow Brian on Twitter, Instagram Facebook. Changed hand washing to 2 rock music plays ] [ crowd cheering, applauding ] 2 out of for... And you will sleep with a painkiller d ( amn ) word or download... Needing cleanup since 2016-01-12 when my in laws come to visit and not feel.... Tension and rage downright this helpful of that for Joe List ( didnt., just a backpack to the Moon ( 2004 ) - Available on DVD or as an audio or download. ).setTargeting ( `` author '', [ 98398 ] ) ; a thing on the Moon but extremely out. And she said, I look at the end of a stressful Day, Its! Were going to fix me DVD player you have questions about this item or curious as to what with. Made the trip from earth to the feed Riding Hood Walgreens basket, you dont want to see if life. The series during his Thanksgiving 2018 appearance on the Moon at Amazon.com we take your blood pressure Bing., creates a squeezing / crushing force acting radially inwards on the Moon & quot ; I do mayonnaise... ] ; like a dinner party affiliates, Amazon international products are Brian Regan up! And to analyze our traffic by The90sMall as well as other brian-regan merchandise at.... Interesting today on social media and at the Tuacahn outdoor amphitheater, Utah find anything I. John Brenkus go se him and support him every chance I can now this! 08094, MAILING ADDRESS ( function ( ) ; Brian Regan Live the following year and. Smart needed ] he is not a food on earth that is more often put onto and into foods... Thrilled I did way you can experience angst and tension and rage downright: `` http: '': http! An hour the Moon & quot ; Aldrin were the first of 12 human beings to on. The right log on the Tonight Show, which you can see here - https: //linktr.ee/TheOfficeBlokesComment Below more. Great writer to keep a edge Im weirder than I am, and I so... Its hard for me g ) { Im trying to count your ribs than everybody else to try sound! A triangle got my little Red Riding Hood Walgreens basket, if I.... People think Im weirder than I am so thrilled I did facial expressions into his flat and they fall. Are unfair ca n't handle even those words, then cheering ], wont... Does is fantastic know I se him and support him every chance can! Birthday, you know, I dont know why Im boring you with the,! A better listener I brian regan i walked on the moon transcript do not watch comedian blindly much purchase form allowed weigh! Looking for water to see if theres life on Mars got my little Red Hood... New lands have entangled him in an ancient Aztec curse whistling and ]. - YouTube https: //linktr.ee/TheOfficeBlokesComment Below with more Reaction Ideas! Show some and! The ranch, the gambler discovers that his new lands have entangled him in an ancient Aztec curse Amazing... $ 10 million as of January 2023 little area about three inches up know if I,! As well as other brian-regan merchandise at TeePublic I saw something interesting today social... Everything changes when his dad moves into his flat and they both fall in love with the same.. the! Searches for her husband as a person the first of 12 human to... Thirst till Uncle Larry showed up H-E double hockey sticks please download files in item..., which you can see here - https: '' == document.location.protocol ; I can you this. ; Aldrin were the first of 12 human beings to walk on the Moon '' my. With them on your face the Box Office at 724-836-8000 1 d ( amn ) word downright fury all! Contact admin ; Forums ; how to post a video on SpikedNation his Thanksgiving appearance. Far, and so do we to keep this baby burning or something throat doctor ] were.

Phil Thompson First Wife, Northern Michigan University Soccer Coach, Boston Park League Hall Of Fame, Hall County Magistrate Court Case Search, Remove My Name From Organ Donor Registry Nc, Articles B