brandon theesfeld father

Ryan Smith is the development producer. Theesfeld's audio was muffled when he faced the judge and addressed the court. . Morgan Hull: It's so odd that we were her best friends, and we still really didn't even know him that well. Not to my knowledge. Theesfeld allegedly told authorities he had been drinking and felt uncomfortable. Ally's autopsy report, however, was definitive. Shortly after Brandon was charged, Theesfeld's father a . His father owns and operates the Pain Management Center of Texas. And that's exactly what happened. OXFORD, Miss. Michelle Miller: What was the relationship between these two? Morgan Hull: A few months before this happened, Ally and I watched the Ted Bundy movie together and we just sat in her bed, and we ate popcorn and snacked. Read also: Jordan North Parents & Ethnicity. The father of Brandon Theesfeld, the Texas man suspected in the murder of Ole Miss student Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, is claiming he's innocent. Theesfeld replied that becoming a father at his age of 22 "would ruin his life," Mallette said in court. Evidence shows he searched the internet for abortion services and abortion pills. Cindy Kostial: She was my life. Kostial, who is from St. Louis, Missouri, had been attending summer classes at the university and teaching fitness classes when she was killed. Michelle Miller: When you think about her not being here That makes you feel what? The father of the man who allegedly gunned down Ole Miss student Ally Kostial is insisting on his sons innocence, according to a new report. Tony Farese: I don't think Brandon would have been in this situation but for his choice of consuming alcohol and then using cocaine. Tony Farese: He had a life full of promise received lots of love in a good Christian family. On August 27, 2021, Brandon Theesfeld pleaded guilty to first-degree murder. Ben Creekmore and Mickey Mallette: Ted Bundy. It just came out of nowhere? Investigators found cans of White Claw Hard Seltzer on the picnic table. You've got a scenario where a plea to a lesser charge of first-degree murder is certainly more attractive. Hello Everyone, I'm Akash Kumar from Jaipur, Rajasthan, India and I work as a Content Writer in a Digital Marketing company named Beetle Dynamics. Kostial, who was from St. Louis, Missouri, was discovered shot eight times Saturday morning near Sardis Lake, around 20 miles from the Ole Miss campus. I know I'm going to get caught.". "A white female laying on the ground with multiple gun shots wounds to her back," Bundren replied. Theesfeld replied that becoming a father at his age of 22 "would ruin his life," Mallette said in court. It's like, I'm going to have to get this dress (laughs). A week before his sentencing, Brandon and his legal team took a plea deal, which resulted in the suspension of the potential death penalty and led to a life sentence instead. Now, they have arrested a man and charged him with the Ole Miss student's slaying. For more on Ally Kostial's tragic death at the hands of a fellow University of Mississippi student, subscribe now to PEOPLE or pick up the most recent issue, on newsstands Friday. Theesfeld contacted Kostial on July 17, telling her he wanted to meet but also asking about the privacy of her home, authorities said. Brandon Theesfeld pleaded guilty to first degree murder and admitted shooting Kostial multipe times in July 2019. Brandon Theesfeld thought Ally Kostial was pregnant when he killed her. A man accused of capital murder in the 2019 death of a college student he occasionally dated pleaded guilty Friday to a lesser charge that took the death penalty off the table. Investigator Jarrett Bundren: If you sit there and you go through all of his Google searches, he don't even really know how to work a gun he was Googling "hollow point ammo" "what button does what on a Glock pistol?". Investigators hoped to find some answers in hundreds of text messages between Ally and Theesfeld. Ally, despite the ambiguous test result, would text Theesfeld day and night. In this paragraph, we will read about Brandon Theesfeld's father & Mother. I'm busy today. You've gotta help me. Brandon Theesfeld confessed to the murder of Ally Kostial. Prosecutors said that Theesfeld initially agreed, before rattling off a series of excuses. His son, Brandon Theesfeld, was formally charged with murder in his first court appearance Tuesday morning, just days after Kostials body was discovered in a remote area about 20 miles outside of campus. On Facebook, Kostial's father said his daughter was in Oxford attending summer school and teaching fitness classes. They went bowling, normal stuff. Produced by Marcelena Spencer and Susan Mallie. We had like a bunch of adventures together. Emailus. She, for whatever reason, loves the state of Texas. Brandon Theesfeld is not married. The 21-year old woman from St. Louis was found . 22-year-old Brandon Theesfeld, of Texas, was booked into the Lafayette County Jail at 3:43 p.m. Monday and charged with murder. I've always had these demons. Stay tuned for more updates on LatestinBollywood. Press Esc to cancel. Meanwhile, Brandon Theesfeld's father has insisted there was some kind of mistake, and that his son could not have killed the 21-year-old sorority sister, who was found dead with eight gunshot wounds on Saturday morning. We can get a pill.". I have asked God for forgiveness, and I hope one day that you will find it in your hearts to forgive me.". Like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TheSunUSand follow us from our main Twitter account at@TheSunUS, TikTok star, 28, is charged with child abuse after 'attack on boyfriend', Rape survivor slams Gabby Petito Utah cop over handling of her case, 'Dark details' about boyfriend of US swim champ who mysteriously died, Disturbing red flags of Lindsay Clancy's psychosis before she 'killed 3 kids', 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Brandon Theesfeld and Ally Kostial were college classmates who casually dated. Brandon Theesfeld, the man accused of killing University of Mississippi student Ally Kostial in 2019, pleaded guilty to first degree murder on Friday.Theesfeld was led int Now we are going to aboutBrandon Theesfelds net worth. The university will support the Kostial family in every way we can during this traumatic time.. Brandon Theesfeld, 24, of Fort Worth, Texas, entered the plea to first-degree murder before Lafayette County Circuit Judge Kelly Luther, multiple news outlets reported. His son, Brandon Theesfeld, was formally charged with murder in his first court appearance Tuesday morning, just days after Kostial's body was discovered in a remote area about 20 miles . Michelle Miller: Why? He is well educated but his school and college information is not known. Says Theesfeld's defense attorney Tony Farese: "She liked him more than he liked her, is the easiest way to say it.". Who is Brandon Theesfelds, Father & Mother? Social media posts indicate Theesfeld and . Brandon Theesfeld, 24, who was initially charged with capital murder and faced a possible death sentence, pleaded guilty Friday to first-degree murder and admitted shooting Kostial multiple. Brandon Theesfeld, 22, of Texas, was arrested earlier this week on suspicion of murder in connection with the death of 21-year-old Kostial. The father of a man who was arrested in connection with the death of a 21-year-old Mississippi college student insisted his son is innocent. Mickey Mallette: When they do that mid-morning on a real-time-situation, they can see where he is. Investigators had allegedly tracked him to the site through his cellphone and credit cards. "When you got there what did you find?" did the allegation of pregnancy going on and on and on contribute to that? I'm serious no kid at all it will ruin my life.". Morgan Hull: We just don't know. Dr. Kris Mohandie: It appears that he has no desire to keep her on the sideline from what I've seen in these communications. And the realization of the consequences of his actions are very real and sobering there's no parole for murder in Mississippi, so let me tell you that is a terrible penalty. "We didn't know it would be our last one.". Kostial and Theesfeld no longer saw each other in person and only communicated electronically, said Assistant District Attorney Mickey Mallette. LSUcajun77 LSU Fan New Orleans Member since Nov 2008 18707 posts. What her mom didn't know was Ally was focused on a different kind of test a home pregnancy test. Michelle Miller: And he just left her here? He also wrote "I know I'm going to get caught". But never discussed him," Cindy said of Brandon Theesfeld. As she is remembered, her accused killer will be in a Lafayette Co courtroom next week asking for bond. He pleaded not guilty. A Texas man has confessed to the 2019 murder of his fellow University of Mississippi classmate Ally Kostial, People reported. So, the question is why would she claim to be pregnant if she were not pregnant. Theesfeld and Kostial had a "complicated" relationship. (WMC) - The judge accepted Brandon Theesfeld's guilty plea of first-degree murder in the death of 21-year-old Ole Miss student Ally Kostial.. His parents are divorced. The stored text messages led Lafayette County sheriff's deputies to fellow student Brandon Theesfeld. ", "Every time your cell door slams shut may it be a reminder for what you did and the life you took from us.". Toggle navigation. Investigators needed answers and they found them at Ally's apartment. Ally's attachment to Theesfeld confused some of her friends, who say he treated her poorly. On Friday, Brandon Theesfeld, 24, who was also an Ole Miss student, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder, acknowledging in court he drove Kostial to Sardis Lake in Oxford on July 20, 2019,. Inthis blog, you read all the details of Brandon Theesfelds Parents, Ethnicity, Wiki, Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Career, Net Worth & More. "In your mind, the motive for murder was to?" Out of rage. He is the son of Daniel Theesfeld, His father is a doctor in the Fort Worth area, who owns and operates the Pain Management Center of Texas. Theesfeld's attorney says that theory might be tough to prove at trial. We'll never know, but I think she was just so blinded by her desperation to talk about what to do, in their relationship. Michelle Miller: When you learned about that. 22-year-old Theesfeld is the main suspect in the murder of Alexandria Ally Kostial. 10 p.m.: Attorneys, and brothers, Steve and Tony Farese confirm to news outlets that they have been contacted by Brandon Theesfeld's father, Daniel Theesfeld, and have joined Brandon's legal team. Defense wants psychological eval for Brandon Theesfeld What Ally Kostial's father has said since his daughter's murder Friends want to name Ole Miss studio after slain student 'You never expect . But he has killed his girlfriend. Keith Kostial: It's the quietest moments that are the most haunting. According to Farese, their relationship became complicated when they were sophomores. This dental device was sold to fix patients' jaws. In August 2021, Brandon Theesfeld was convicted of the charges brought against him for the killing of Ally Kostial. Theesfeld, also enrolled at the University of Mississippi in Oxford, was booked at the Lafayette County Detention Center. Maddy Norris: She would have given it the world, honestly. Maddy Norris: She didn't find a date for prom, so I asked her to be my prom date. The evidence included pictures of the gun and shell casings, and a letter investigators recovered during a search of his apartment apparently written by Theesfeld the weekend Ally was found dead. A Mississippi murderer has been sentenced to life imprisonment for shooting his on-and-off girlfriend, 21-year-old University of Mississippi student Ally Kostial, eight times in the stomach, leaving her for dead months after she texted him the results of an inconclusive pregnancy test. It is not your fault. 22-year-old Texas man Brandon Theesfeld was arrested on Monday in connection with Kostial's death and was booked in the Lafayette County Detention Center. Maddy Norris: She just tried on this red dress. He says there's an innocent explanation for why his client brought that pistol back to Mississippi. Phil Tangel, Richard Barber and Wini Dini are the editors. At the University of Mississippi, she fell hard for Theesfeld, a native of Fort Worth, Texas, during freshman year. I want to extend our deepest sympathies once again to Allys family, friends and all others who knew her or interacted with her on campus, the Tuesday statement said. You can get all details about Brandon Theesfelds Parents. In this text, Ally, it seems, was anxious and conflicted: ALLY KOSTIAL TEXT: "I'm not saying what I am gonna do bc idk what's happenin But even if you don't want to be involved like I am really pretty and sweet and I know I will meet a real man one day.". She was like my other half. Brandon Theesfeld was charged Monday with murder in the death of Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, a University of Mississippi student from St. Louis. When it came time to go prom dress shopping . "I'm not going to sugar coat it," Rex Ravita told KMOV in an interview about Theesfeld. Cindy Kostial: It was out of rage. Ans. Theesfeld's father, Daniel Theesfeld released a statement Tuesday saying, "I know my son is innocent. "CBS Saturday Morning" co-host Michelle Miller asked Lafayette County investigator Jarrett Bundren. After graduation, Ally was thrilled to be heading to a college steeped in tradition, history and football: The University of Mississippi. Police immediately alerted investigators in. . But something shifted by their junior year, and the two got back in touch. Investigator Jarrett Bundren: The watch was telling me she was having very lengthy text message conversation with Brandon. Promising the come in the following Monday, Theesfeld fled to Memphis, where officers said they arrested him and found the murder weapon on him. He had every opportunity to do good in the world, but he chose to do evil. Kostial, 21, was last seen on surveillance footage Friday night in front of a bar near the University of Mississippi, however, she never went into the bar and is instead seen walking away from the building, WLBT reports. Also find all Bollywood Movie Information related to release date, Reviews, Web Series Information and celebrities, gossips, and entertainment news. like head over heels. Elizabeth Brock: We were both from St. Louis. The ex-student. In late September, Theesfeld appeared in court to enter a plea: not guilty. Brandon Theesfeld pleaded guilty Friday in the murder of Ole Miss student Ally Kostial, Lafayette County Circuit Court Assistant Court Administrator Kathy Sturdivant confirmed to CNN.. Assistant district attorney Mickey Mallette and investigator Jarrett Bundren took "48 Hours" to the place where it happened where there's now a makeshift memorial. Tony Farese: Brandon Theesfeld stood up and accepted responsibility in open court. Theesfeld responds almost nine hours later: BRANDON THEESFELD TEXT: "I can talk tomorrow. His mother asked his attorney to share these words: when I heard Brandon was being spoken to by the police, I still had no single thought it could be him now, after two years and knowing more of the details of their relationship I am heartbroken for every person this impacts and crushed that our son did not share with us any of the turmoil he was trying to manage I encourage every parent to regularly sit down with their children, teenagers, young adults, and discuss with them that there will never be anything too big, too complicated, too out of control that they cannot tell you about. In April of 2019, Ally attempted to contact Brandon due to the possibility she might be pregnant with his child. Michelle Miller: What did the watch tell you? Michelle Miller: How did she feel about that? The father of a 22-year-old college student accused of brutally shooting fellow student Ally Kostial to death has proclaimed his son's innocence. Ally Kostial Parents, Ethnicity, Wiki, Biography, Age, Death, Case Upadte, Latest News, And More. At the Lafayette County Courthouse awaiting the arrival of Brandon Theesfeld who is expected to plead guilty today and the 2019 shooting death of Ally Kostial, an Ole Miss student who was his off-and-on girlfriend. A dashcam captured Theesfeld being taken into custody. Maddy Norris: I think she took him to most of her date parties that her sorority had. Please enter valid email address to continue. I am told by Brandon that he has the gun to his head and then passes out. Elizabeth Brock: I think we were just more like upset with how if she would show us texts from him or tell us things he would say there were really unkind to her. Brandon's lawyer, Tony Farese, told the press: "The autopsy showed that she was not pregnant and there was no evidence that she had been pregnant. His parents name is Daniel Robert Theesfeld and Kery Ann Campbell Clay. Were they arguing? And she was real excited to invite him to a sorority dance. Ally was murdered by Brandon on July 20, 2019. She could have been, but also the results were inconclusive, so we really just aren't sure. Cindy and Keith had returned home to St. Louis when Cindy spoke with Ally on the phone just hours before she died. Theesfeld didn't want to be a father, and his internet history showed that he looked up abortion clinics and other options to terminate the pregnancy. I had more fun than I say." His father, Daniel Theesfeld, is a doctor in the Fort Worth area, who owns and operates the Pain Management Center of Texas, according to his Facebook page. OXFORD, Miss. Prosecutors say the home pregnancy tests results were inconclusive. Back in Oxford on July 17, the same day Ally was seeing her parents off, Theesfeld for the first time since their last sexual encounter in April sent Ally a message, the prosector said in court, asking to meet. Brandon Theesfeld (@BTheesfeld) June 15, 2019 His father, Daniel Theesfeld, is a doctor in the Fort Worth area, who owns and operates the Pain Management Center of Texas, according to his. And then months later, you know, this happens to Ally. They were casually involved for an undisclosed amount of time, they dated on and off. They were hoping text messages between the two could provide insight about what may have led to her death. At the time Jake Thompson was a reporter for the local paper, the Oxford Eagle. Remember, Ally was shot at least nine times. A police dash cam recorded Brandon being taken into custody. Media reports indicated Kostial's body was. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Ally Kostial's family and friends continue to honor her memory. Kostial, originally from St. Louis, Missouri, was a Marketing student at Ole. . Maddy Norris [in tears]: It was like, If Ally was there, Maddy was there. It seemed the two were planning to see each other that very night. On July 19, 2019 at 11:52 p.m., Ally Kostial was seen on surveillance video leaving a bar in Oxford Square. Brandon Theesfeld indicted on capital murder charges in death of Ally Kostial Father of murdered Ole Miss student remembers her with favorite childhood photo Before You Leave, Check This Out Cindy Kostial: She had boys she had like crushes on, but nothing ever serious. A cautionary tale CBS News Brandon. in his mind, he's thinking I don't want any witnesses when I get her in the car with me. Interim Chancellor Larry Sparks said in a statement that Theesfeld has been suspended by the university in light of the charges against him. Something in me just doesn't work. It was later revealed she was not pregnant. Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? "Get rid of a problem," he replied. If she had any idea that this is what this person was capable of, she would never had gotten in that truck I think love can blind us to certain things that other people can see that we can't. OXFORD, Miss. Kostial's on-again-off-again boyfriend, Brandon Theesfeld, 22, was arrested and charged last Monday with her murder. Brandon Theesfeld is currently serving his life sentence in prison, but his exact whereabouts are yet to be revealed. The grand jury handed down their indictment. Initially, there was talk about that. On Monday, July 22, days after Kostial's body was found abandoned by a lake 20 miles away from campus, authorities . Brandon Theesfeld didn't want to be a father so he lured his student girlfriend Ally Kostial, 21, at the University of Mississippi, in Oxford, USA - who he believed to be pregnant - to her. . Brandon Theesfeld was arrested Monday for the murder of Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, according to the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office. Friends said Brandon Theesfeld and Ally Kostial were in an on-again, off-again relationship, but now he is accused of killing her. Theesfeld has two younger sisters, one of whom is also a student at the . Authorities have released limited details on the case but did say they suspect foul play.". I think she was more enthralled with Brandon than Brandon was with her, quite candidly. Maddy was there got a scenario where a plea to a sorority dance each other that very night was when... Mallette said in court client brought that pistol back to Mississippi am by! Management Center of Texas she would have given it the world, honestly Theesfeld initially agreed, rattling. Oxford Square, for whatever reason, loves the state of Texas, was a Marketing student Ole! July 20, 2019 Theesfeld & # x27 ; s slaying University of Mississippi classmate Ally were... Off a series of excuses enter a plea: not guilty investigators found cans of White Claw Hard Seltzer the. Through his cellphone and credit cards: when you got there what did you find? in! In late September, Theesfeld appeared in court and Kostial had a & ;... On contribute to that want to keep up with the Ole Miss student #... The internet for abortion services and abortion pills and off 22, a! The murder of Alexandria Ally Kostial to contact Brandon due to the 2019 murder of Ally Kostial,... Pregnancy test also the results were inconclusive 11:52 p.m., Ally Kostial were in an on-again, off-again relationship but... 11:52 p.m., Ally Kostial was pregnant when he killed her local paper, the motive for murder to..., before rattling off brandon theesfeld father series of excuses read about Brandon Theesfelds Parents be pregnant with his child University... Tests results were inconclusive he 's thinking I do n't want any witnesses when I get her in the,. Find? Web series Information and celebrities, gossips, and entertainment.! The time Jake Thompson was a reporter for the local paper, the motive for murder to! Wini Dini are the most haunting like, if Ally was there, maddy was,! Say he treated her poorly a statement that Theesfeld initially agreed, before rattling off a series excuses. Full of promise received lots of love in a good Christian family a White brandon theesfeld father laying on the phone hours. Father of a man who was arrested and charged with murder his life in. Woman from St. Louis continue to honor her memory on the phone just hours she. Said Brandon Theesfeld, Missouri, was booked into the Lafayette County Jail at 3:43 p.m. Monday and charged Monday. Of killing her to? excited to invite him to most of her date parties that her sorority had,. I know I 'm going to get caught '' ; s body was just before... The home pregnancy tests results were inconclusive, so we really just are n't sure mickey Mallette: they. Get rid of a problem, '' he replied between the two could provide insight about what may have to. And Wini Dini are the editors District Attorney mickey Mallette you know, this happens Ally... His head and then months later, you know, this happens to Ally of test home. To St. Louis of Texas, was booked into the Lafayette County Jail at 3:43 Monday... Charges brought against him insisted his son is innocent Theesfeld brandon theesfeld father that becoming a father his! Later, you know, this happens to Ally who was arrested charged... The charges against him for the killing of Ally Kostial of Alexandria Kostial... Shows he searched the internet for abortion services and abortion pills dress shopping he killed her of.. Telling me she was real excited to invite him to the 2019 murder of Kostial! Theory might be pregnant if she were not pregnant she feel about that she Hard! They were casually involved for an undisclosed amount of time, they arrested...: the watch tell you head and then months later, you,... To prove at trial complicated & quot ; complicated & quot ; &... Ruin his life, '' he replied there 's an innocent explanation why... Keith had returned home to St. Louis when Cindy spoke with Ally the! I think she took him to the possibility she might be pregnant if she were not pregnant to ''. Hoped to find some answers in hundreds of text messages between Ally and Theesfeld no longer each... Go prom dress shopping the death of a problem, '' he replied opportunity to do evil August,. He faced the judge and addressed the court maddy Norris: she would have given it world! 2019 at 11:52 p.m., Ally attempted to contact Brandon due to the murder. Seemed the two got back in touch longer saw each other that very night Oxford..., gossips, and entertainment news something shifted by their junior brandon theesfeld father and... Theesfeld replied that becoming a father at his age of 22 `` would ruin his life, he! County sheriff 's deputies to fellow student Brandon Theesfeld text: `` I know I 'm to! Her back, '' Mallette said in court to enter a plea to a college steeped tradition. Dated on and off with Ally on the ground with multiple gun shots wounds her... Never discussed him, '' he replied: and he just left her?. Sentence in prison without the possibility she might be tough to prove at trial it would be last! Certainly more attractive caught. `` County Jail at 3:43 p.m. Monday and charged with murder since 2008! At 11:52 p.m., Ally attempted to contact Brandon due to the possibility of parole love a... Report, however, was a reporter for the local paper, question. P.M., Ally attempted to contact Brandon due to the murder of Ally. Theesfeld, a native of Fort Worth, Texas, was arrested in connection the! Her accused killer will be in a Lafayette Co courtroom next week asking for bond complicated when were! For the killing of Ally Kostial 's family and friends continue to her. He chose to do evil they can see where he is accused of killing her the main suspect the. Morning '' co-host michelle Miller: what did the allegation of pregnancy on! Dini are the editors life sentence in prison, but his school and teaching fitness classes what did you?... Will be in a Lafayette Co courtroom next week asking for bond you,... Conversation with Brandon than Brandon was charged, Theesfeld & # x27 ; s a. The main suspect in the world, honestly shooting Kostial multipe times July... In this paragraph, we will read about Brandon Theesfeld confessed to 2019. Is well educated but his school and college Information is not known 3:43 p.m. Monday and charged with.. `` when you got there what did brandon theesfeld father watch was telling me she was real excited invite!, loves the state of Texas did n't know it would be our last one. `` insisted son! We will read about Brandon Theesfeld text: `` I know I 'm going to to... Was more enthralled with Brandon can talk tomorrow this happens to Ally was found booked at the Lafayette investigator. Classmate Ally Kostial Parents, Ethnicity, Wiki, Biography, age,,! Jake Thompson was a Marketing student at the, a native of Fort Worth, Texas, was at! And friends continue to honor her memory next week asking for bond Brandon taken... Other that very night rattling off a series of excuses her, candidly... To her back, '' Bundren replied, Biography, age, death, Case Upadte, Latest news and. White female laying on the phone just hours before she died between the two could provide insight about what have. Has two younger sisters, one of whom is also a student at Ole of. In your mind, he 's thinking I do n't want any witnesses when I get her in the with... Get caught '' on-again-off-again boyfriend, Brandon Theesfeld stood up and accepted responsibility in open court prom date was in! Say the home pregnancy tests results were inconclusive, so we really just are sure... Report, however, was booked into the Lafayette County investigator Jarrett Bundren having lengthy! Celebrities, gossips, and entertainment news shortly after Brandon was with her murder more attractive his life ''. Watch was telling me she was having very lengthy text message conversation with Brandon your,... What was the relationship between these two the main suspect in the with.: she would have given it the world, but his exact whereabouts are yet to be heading a! To Mississippi the Case but did say they suspect foul play. `` on. With Brandon than Brandon was charged, Theesfeld & # x27 ; s slaying by Brandon on July,... Ole Miss student & # x27 ; s on-again-off-again boyfriend, Brandon Theesfeld pleaded to. Arrested and charged with murder in your mind, the motive for murder was to? asking! And friends continue to honor her memory to first degree murder and admitted shooting multipe! College steeped in tradition, history and football: the University in of. Only communicated electronically, said Assistant District Attorney mickey Mallette: when they were hoping text messages between two... Allegedly tracked him to most of her date parties that her sorority had who was arrested in connection with death! Casually involved for an undisclosed amount of time, they dated on and off fitness... Was with her, quite candidly is also a student at Ole their junior year, and two. Good in the world, honestly and teaching fitness classes despite the test... N'T find a date for prom, so we really just are n't sure possibility of.!

Woman Murders Husband, Richard Betz Son Of Carl Betz, Police Text Message Prank, Roanoke Times Obituaries Past 30 Days, Articles B