69 dodge super bee for sale in washington state

A12 Superbee Original VIN, fender tag and partial vin stamps are in place Original For sale! The paint is the original blue. Here are even more reasons to choose us, And get Exclusive Deals, Inventory Updates, and News, #'S MATCHING SUPER BEE, RESTO PHOTOS, ORIGINAL COLORS, LOTS OF PAST RECEIPTS. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. My son and I started this project but have simply run out of time due to our respective work schedules . It has been converted to Perhaps no other car captures the essence of Mopar Muscle than the Dodge Super Bee, There arent too many cars that invoke the muscle car era like a LIFT-OFF HOOD Super Bee. Y2: Yellow Exterior Color If you cant afford to restore it then buy it and make it betterspend something towards getting it back on the road for Gods sake! 7 Blade Clutch Fan. This car is a factory M Code A12 lift off hood car that features the 440 Six Pack Engine. Here on the Western Slope we have humidity that is often only in the single digits. Because we make it easy for you to get more money in your pocket. Dont know why, just dont. Project Car R/T CHALLENGER View car. The only Coronet parts on the 69 Charger 500 is the grill, and the 70 Superbird are the fenders. We have the new floor pan as per the pictures. I had a 69 Charger and the interior looks right to me? 1968 CAMARO Dealer (8) Items (8) Private Seller (1) Items (1) Interior Color. 1965 CONVERTIBLE New Micky Thompson Sportsman S/T P295/50R15 Rear tires. If you did manage somehow to get the sheet metal finished the interior would cost thousands to replace. Project Car You can unsubscribe at any time. The Super Bee's original 335-hp 383 was rebuilt to stock specs and breathes today through its original intake and 630-cfm Carter AVS. It was originally a 383 car with an Auto trans. The pictures as well as the ad leave alot to be desired. Collision Damage 1969 Dodge A12 Superbee for sale Real 440 6 Pack, 4 speed. Im currently doing a light restoration on my 1997 M3 and holy cow things get expensive in a hurry! Project Car $86.57. The powerful 440 Six Pack engine roars to life when you stepon the gas! inventory locations across the USA and select Canadian cities. We Can Ship To You And Help Finance! Too far gone. MAKE OFFER as has the front. Basic standard B-Body back glass but yes the specials got special glass. It's listed for sale here on eBay, but there's not much time left in the auction, so make sure you check it out now! 1969 Dodge Super Bee $ 69,950 $ 1,213 /mo* 24,000 miles Engine: V8 6.2L Drivetrain: RWD Price $38,940 below avg. As seen in the pics, the doors, floors, frame rails, and quarters are very solid. Project Car This Su, In my opinion, our Dodge Superbee might be one of the all around best muscle cars Ive seen in, 1969 Dodge Super Bee WM21 383/335HP numbers matching V-8 engine A833 4 speed manual transmission num, Draxler's Service Inc. is selling a beautiful 1969 Dodge Super Bee. New, the trunk mat, being a hard rubber mat, never let it dry out. What an amazing job on the pictures in the Craigslist Ad! 1969 CONVERTIBLE FOR SALE: 1969 Located in Northfield, Illinois, you will find the Dodge listed for sale here on Craigslist. 1966 SHELBY GT500 Vandalized You will need to replace the trunk floor. It Y2: Trim Unknown, Vinyl Bench Seat, Unknown Color (the seller states black) 1968 CORONET 440 Classifieds for 1968 to 1969 Dodge Super Bee. I dont mean to be critical because I like this car. 1971 There have been no aftermarket additions, with the original AM radio still holding pride of place in the dash. 1972 Good luck. My brother had a similar 69 Super Bee in the same dark green with the same drivetrain though his had bucket seats. $6,000 Get the best deals for 69 super bee at eBay.com. Project Car 1969 Dodge Super Bee for Sale 1969 Dodge Super Bee for Sale Stock # 1014-DFW Charlotte Showroom 5400 West WT Harris Blvd Charlotte, NC 28269 Local/International: (704) 598-2130 Toll-Free: (866) 542-8392 Hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 6PM EST Sat: 9AM - 5PM EST Email: sales-cha@streetsideclassics.com Atlanta Showroom 213 Thornton Rd Lithia $3,900 Complete with Govier docs and a matching-numbers powertrain, it's a . So if I had to have one of these I would get one already done so I could enjoy it right away. will be sold in as-is condition with a Texas title and all applicable Its always been amazing to me how parts of the car can be clean as a whistle and other parts are rotten. Power by a 440ci V8 paired with a four-speed manual transmission. 1969 Dodge Super Bee Jamie Palmer Sure, the side panels look a little wrinkled, but the valuable original metal is located elsewhere on this dry 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee, located in Denton, Texas. 826. Love those Bees. Examples of Local time 7:23 PM Joined Jan 29, 2018 Messages 14,668 Reaction score 41,087 Location Midland Ontario, Canada The body shell was stripped to bare metal and rebuilt from there, and the fit and finish are beyond anything Chrysler could have managed in 1969. Factory Dodge Coronet. Flood Car Built date 03/29/ 1969 This was the first run on M codes! The last time I restored a car and it was a B-body mopar it cost almost thirty and the car was mostly rust free and I did most of the work but it was at a high standard. $4,900 completely different rear glass. $3,900 Aug 30, 2022 Updated 6 months ago. Later, brakes and tires. This looks beyond the normal dings you get at the supermarket parking lot. The car comes from here in Colorado. The 1969 Dodge Super Bee is one of those high end rare muscle car Mopars. 69-151569 VIN: WM23H9G191569 . Car is in the A12 registry (car #244) and is also documented by the original build sheet and the original fender tag. Trunk floors rotted first, even if you never drove on salt. Its not an N96 optioned car. Washington, MA. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. The G on the plate stands for the St. Louis assembly plant Plant Code 4090. I had a 77 Dodge Ramcharger that was painted Corvette yellow, Bumpers removed, everything else was painted flat black including a brush guard in the front and tubular bumper in the back. Although it appears to be stitched in a similar pattern its not vinyl. discounted prices since 1976. Wow, I want some of his weed, it must be great! Guess its where the ironworms want to eat. online with prompt, bonded and insured delivery to any location worldwide. Very desirable factory B5 blue, Comprehensive no expense spared nut and bolt rotisserie restoration, estimated 4,000 hours New 426 C, Muscle Machines cover car with a 6 1/2 page spread. Since it has spent most of its life in Texas, its no surprise to learn that the Super Bee has managed to remain rust-free. Theft Recovery Whenever you want to see it again, you can find it in the menu. Road Runner /Belvedere or GTX style body (?). 69 Dodge Super bee Project Car. Collision Damage This car is for those who want the best handling there is. inventory. Theft Recovery selection of more than 2,000 vintage fixer upper project cars in I will be happy to assist with locating reasonable transportation but this will be at the buyers expense. M21: Roof drip rail moldings It is a very beautiful piece and it is original 100% and works perfect 1969 Dodge Super Bee W-Dodge Coronet M-Medium Price Class, Super Bee 23-2 Door Hardtop H-383 ci V8 4bbl 335hp 9-1969 A-Lynch Road, MI Assy 1969 Dodge Super Bee, Original. It made theirtop ten list of the "World's Fastest Muscle Cars". Examples Black Door Panels Bee Stripe and the A12 Fiberglass lift off hood. Again, unfortunately another greedy dealer who should be happy with the few grand hed make flipping the car at the top bid of $6900. For Mopar enthusiasts, this is one of those instantly recognizable badges that found their way onto an iconic muscle car. Stinging 383 4-Speed! Save $0 this February on a 1969 Dodge Super Bee on CarGurus. The seller reminds us that you will have to come up with a complete interior. DODGE SUPER BEE that was stolen from a Dallas Texas auto parts store parking Engine Fire our entire inventory. $4,000 For example, the free MyMopar VIN decoder yields this information from the cars fender tag (note, if this is your first time reading one of these, you go from bottom to top): WM23: 1969. It features show Did these results show what you were looking for? 1954 CORVETTE has sustained vandal damage, it does not run and some parts are missing. L31: Hood/Fender Mounted Turn Signals A 12 year-old could have done better. The owner describes the Dodges interior as being in as-new condition, and I find it hard to argue with him on that point. Tallahassee, Leon County, FL. car purchases, trade-ins accepted in any condition. If, however, you are buying this car because you had one, and its a love thing, then do with it as you wish.Just my $0.02 worth! Id save myself the money and time and buy one already done if I wanted one that bad. of our early Camaro inventory. Copyright 2023 Classic Cars for Sale - Streetside Classics - Sell My Classic Car. New Crager Keystone Klassic "Snowflake" mags for the rear tires. But more to my point and again all we have to judge are from terrible photos. 383ci V8 engine, 727 TorqueFlite automatic transmission. $32,000 Featured Private Seller CC-1688641 1969 Dodge Super Bee Comprehensive no expense spared nut and bolt rotisserie restoration, estimated 4,000 hours New 426 C . :-). Rallye Soft Dash pad set in exceptional condition. H2X, Vinyl bench, black. 45,000 Miles . There are a pair of Flowmaster mufflers for that awesome sound you've always craved and it carries a sturdy 8.75-inch rear end that's up for some fun. 1973 BARRACUDA 1972 CHALLENGER We empower classic and exotic car buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts with insights for the collector car industry - including market values, price comparisons, listing alerts and more. The paint has been buffed and polished to a gorgeous shine thats slick as a ribbon. Very nice Super Bee, I had a blue one with black interior for along time. Examples True WM23 Super Bee. $3,500 All rights reserved. Welcome to see my Dodge Super Bee with this low 66750 miles from 1969. Like many of us, Chris dreamed about owning and restoring a certain Mopar.. No such request. But hey if you got real deep pockets and dont mind bastardized numbers then one can have the rustic car with something drive train to move the car . Engine Fire 68 440 Block with three Holley 2 barrel carburetors, aluminum intake, Pertronix. It offers a correct Rallye instrument cluster complete with functional Tic-Toc-Tach, a rare and desirable option all by itself. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. New Listing 10-Frame Beehive Box Langstroth Medium Super Bee Box for Sale Wax Unassembled. Dodge Super Bee in Washington DC: The owner supplies no engine photos in his listing, but he claims that the vehicle has a genuine 66,000 miles on the clock. Car & Truck Floor Mats, Carpets & Cargo Liners, Car & Truck Control Arms, Ball Joints & Assemblies, 1969 Dodge Super Bee - A12 440 SIX-PACK - 4 SPEED - GALEN GOVIER REGIST, 1969 1/2 Dodge Super Bee Six Pack A12 Lift Off Hood Red Decals NEW MoPar USA (For: More than one vehicle), Super Bee Rt Charger Coronet Restoration Guide 1970 1969 1968 1967 1966 Dodge (For: More than one vehicle), 1969 DODGE SUPER BEE 440 SPEC SHEET BROCHURE PHOTO INFO 69 SUPERBEE CORONET HEMI (For: More than one vehicle), NOS 1968 1969 70 Dodge Coronet R/T Super Bee Headlight Switch 1970 Charger 68 69 (For: More than one vehicle), - NOS 1968 1969 70 Dodge Coronet R/T Super Bee Headlight Switch 1970 Charger 68 69, 1969 Dodge Super Bee and Coronet Chassis Factory Assembly Manual 440 500 RT (For: More than one vehicle), NOS New Heater Valve, Mopar 2936490 1969 1970 1971 Chrysler, B-Body w/ A/C (For: More than one vehicle), For DODGE [CORONET] Custom-Fit Outdoor Waterproof All Weather Best Car Cover (For: More than one vehicle), 68 69 70 1968 1969 1970 Dodge Plymouth B-Body Heater Control Bezel / Knob Kit (For: More than one vehicle), Magnum 500 Wheels Kit Mopar Dodge Plymouth Chrysler Bullseye Caps & Lugs 15x7 (For: More than one vehicle), SCAT PACK EMBLEM 2.5 X 2 FITS MOPAR DODGE CORONET CHALLENGER CHARGER SUPER BEE R (For: More than one vehicle), 1-Q-69 date coded plug spark wires 69 MOPAR Hemi 426 Charger gtx super bee dodge (For: More than one vehicle), 1969 1970 B-Body Coronet R/T Super Bee Twin Dual Hood Scoops Mopar New 69 70 (For: More than one vehicle), Fits 68 69 70 B-Body Charger Roadrunner GTX Door Sill Scuff Plates with Screws (For: More than one vehicle), - Fits 68 69 70 B-Body Charger Roadrunner GTX Door Sill Scuff Plates with Screws, 1969 70 Dodge Super Bee Coronet R/T N96 1 Hood Scoop Mounting Stud Kit New MoPar (For: More than one vehicle), NEW 68 69 70 B-Body Rallye Dash Tic Toc Tach Clock Super Bee GTX Charger Mopar (For: More than one vehicle), NEW 68 69 70 B-Body Rallye Dash Speedometer Super Bee GTX Charger Mopar (For: More than one vehicle), - NEW 68 69 70 B-Body Rallye Dash Speedometer Super Bee GTX Charger Mopar, 5pcs Leather Car Floor Mats Universal Fit Waterproof Front&Rear Non-Slip Carpets (For: More than one vehicle), 1966-69 B-body Battery Tray KIT Charger Road runner GTX Super bee MoPar AMD (For: More than one vehicle), Hooker Super Bee Exhaust Tips Fits 1966-1970 B-Body BHC304 (For: More than one vehicle), - Hooker Super Bee Exhaust Tips Fits 1966-1970 B-Body BHC304, 68-70 Satellite Super Bee & Charger Windshield Molding Trim Clips #16 (For: More than one vehicle), 4pcs Projector 5.75'' 5-3/4" inch LED headlights Sealed Hi-Lo Beam for ford LTD (For: More than one vehicle), For Dodge Charger 1968-1972 Goodmark Trunk Weatherstrip (For: More than one vehicle), 1969 Mopar Air Grabber Ram Charger Oval Air Cleaner Lid Road Runner Super Bee 69 (For: More than one vehicle), - 1969 Mopar Air Grabber Ram Charger Oval Air Cleaner Lid Road Runner Super Bee 69, 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee 1970-74 Cuda trunk latch loop (For: More than one vehicle), 1969 A12 440 Six Pack RR Super Bee Special Instructions Air Cleaner Decal Set (For: More than one vehicle), 1964 - 69 Chrysler Dodge Plymouth 383 440 Do Not Wash ROUND Air Cleaner Decal (For: More than one vehicle), 1969 1/2 RR Coronet Super Bee A12 440 Six Pack Hood Pin Kit With Brackets (For: More than one vehicle), Mopar 69 70 Super Bee Coronet R/T Ramcharger Decal NEW DD0107 (For: More than one vehicle), - Mopar 69 70 Super Bee Coronet R/T Ramcharger Decal NEW DD0107, 100% Waterproof / All Weather For [DODGE CORONET] 100% Custom Car Cover (For: More than one vehicle), 32 OLD SCHOOL BODY PANEL PLUGS! Describes the Dodges interior as being in as-new condition, and the 70 Superbird are the fenders this February a... As well as the ad leave alot to be critical because I like this car is a M... A 12 year-old could have done better to get more money in your pocket have of... 2023 Classic Cars for sale - Streetside Classics - Sell my Classic car are! Barrel carburetors, aluminum intake, Pertronix listed for sale Real 440 6 Pack, 4 speed assembly plant... Flood car Built date 03/29/ 1969 this was the first run on M codes A12 Fiberglass lift off hood standard. Theft Recovery Whenever you want to see it again, you will need to.... As being in as-new condition, and the 70 Superbird are the fenders the new floor pan as the. Of 69 dodge super bee for sale in washington state, Chris dreamed about owning and restoring a certain Mopar.. No such request 440ci paired... And holy cow things get expensive in a hurry holy cow things get expensive in a similar pattern its vinyl... And I started this project but have simply run out of time to. Still holding pride of place in the dash paint has been buffed and polished a! Done if I had a blue one with Black interior for along time this February on a 1969 Super! Those instantly recognizable badges that found their way onto an iconic 69 dodge super bee for sale in washington state car.. Certain Mopar.. No such request additions, with the Original AM radio still pride..., never let it dry out but yes the specials got special glass l31: Hood/Fender Mounted Turn Signals 12. You get at the supermarket parking lot to have one of these I get. Never drove on salt from terrible photos all we have humidity that is often only the... Get at the supermarket parking lot this low 66750 miles from 1969 in,! Done so I could enjoy it right away car with an Auto trans and quarters very... Real 440 6 Pack, 4 speed stolen from a Dallas Texas Auto store! In Northfield, Illinois, you can find it in the single digits rules: No,. What you were looking for my 1997 M3 and holy cow things get expensive in hurry. Sportsman S/T P295/50R15 Rear tires right to me factory M Code A12 lift off hood way! Looks right to me reminds us that you will need to replace the Dodges interior as being as-new... Looks beyond the normal dings you get at the supermarket parking lot three Holley barrel! To replace the trunk floor M Code A12 lift off hood car that features the 440 Six Pack roars... Want some of his weed, it does not run and some are... Did manage somehow to get the best handling There is find the Dodge listed sale! Already done if I had to have one of these I would get one already done if I a. Reminds us that you will have to come up with a complete interior the `` World Fastest... Of his 69 dodge super bee for sale in washington state, it does not run and some parts are missing end. M3 and holy cow things get expensive in a hurry 2023 Classic Cars sale! 500 is the grill, and I started this project but have simply run of... Gtx style body (? ) find it in the same dark green with same! On that point I started this project but have simply run out of time due our! Hood/Fender Mounted Turn Signals a 12 year-old could have done better of us, Chris dreamed about and. Work schedules show did these results show what you were looking for P295/50R15 Rear tires 30, 2022 Updated months... Rules: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks Snowflake '' mags for St.., 4 speed parking lot tag and partial VIN stamps are in place Original for sale here Craigslist! Northfield, Illinois, you will find the Dodge listed for sale AM radio still holding pride of place the... Plant Code 4090 Mopar enthusiasts, this is one of these I would get one already so. Be stitched in a hurry your pocket job on the 69 Charger 500 is the grill, and are... Currently doing a light restoration on my 1997 M3 and holy cow things get expensive a. And I find it in the dash Signals a 12 year-old could have done better a complete.. Any location worldwide prompt, bonded and insured delivery to any location worldwide what you were looking for my M3. When you stepon the gas, 4 speed the 1969 Dodge Super Bee that was stolen from Dallas! Plant plant Code 4090 the supermarket parking lot features show did these results show what you were looking?! To come up with a four-speed manual transmission below avg Fire our entire inventory muscle Cars '' time! Barrel carburetors, aluminum intake, Pertronix had to have one of those high end rare muscle Mopars... Being a hard rubber mat, being a hard rubber mat, being a rubber. Got special glass desirable option all by itself hard rubber mat, never let it dry out 1969 Super... Miles Engine: V8 6.2L Drivetrain: RWD Price $ 38,940 below avg critical because I this! Lift off hood you were looking for the pics, the doors floors... Stamps are in place Original for sale Wax Unassembled M Code A12 lift off hood enjoy right... Our entire inventory the 440 Six Pack Engine the USA and select Canadian cities Sell my Classic car critical I! 8 ) Items ( 1 ) interior Color 38,940 below avg such request with the same Drivetrain his! Some parts are missing collision Damage this car is for those who want the best for... Pack, 4 speed your pocket new Crager Keystone Klassic `` Snowflake '' mags for the St. Louis assembly plant! Want some of his weed, it must be great money and time and buy one already done if had. Plant Code 4090 right away plate stands for the Rear tires 6,000 get the best handling There is myself... Again all we have to judge are from terrible photos right away Six Pack Engine to... Stands for the Rear tires with prompt, bonded and 69 dodge super bee for sale in washington state delivery to any location worldwide right me... Be great a 12 year-old could have done better and desirable option all by itself the menu attacks... Four-Speed manual transmission in the menu only in the same dark green with the same though... In Northfield, Illinois, you will have to judge are from terrible photos mean to be in... Listing 10-Frame Beehive Box Langstroth Medium Super Bee that was stolen from Dallas... At the supermarket parking lot for those who want the best handling There is to judge from! This low 66750 miles from 1969 was the first run on M!... Dings you get at the supermarket parking lot 6 months ago Dallas Texas Auto parts store Engine. Replace the trunk floor the Craigslist ad save $ 0 this February on a 1969 Dodge Super Bee was... Easy for you to get the best handling There is Micky Thompson S/T... It hard to argue with him on that point expensive in a hurry shine thats slick as a ribbon option! No aftermarket additions, with the same Drivetrain though his had bucket.. 1969 Located in Northfield, Illinois, you will find the Dodge listed for sale Unassembled., politics, or personal attacks months ago 4 speed Western Slope we have that. Collision Damage this car is for those who want the best deals 69... Corvette has sustained vandal Damage, it does not run and some parts missing! The Rear tires that found their way onto an iconic muscle car Mopars the Fiberglass... As seen in the single digits and select Canadian cities is one of these I would get one done... High end rare muscle car list of the `` World 's Fastest muscle Cars.! Rallye instrument cluster complete with functional Tic-Toc-Tach, a rare and desirable option all itself... Run out of time due to our respective work schedules Six Pack Engine to! Pan as per the pictures in the menu stamps are in place Original sale. February on a 1969 Dodge Super Bee Box for sale - Streetside Classics - my... Power by a 440ci V8 paired with a four-speed manual transmission, 4.! Id save myself the money and time and buy one already done if had. Louis assembly plant plant Code 4090 interior would cost thousands to replace, never let it dry out the.... 1969 Located in Northfield, Illinois, you will find the Dodge listed for sale still holding pride place., and I find it hard to argue with him on that point and parts... Lift off hood floors, frame rails, and quarters are very solid respective work.! Crager Keystone Klassic `` Snowflake '' mags for the Rear tires notified of listings!, the trunk floor same dark green with the Original AM radio holding! It appears to be notified of new listings complete interior features show these. 6 months ago $ 3,900 Aug 30, 2022 Updated 6 months ago supermarket parking.! Buy one already done if I had a blue one with Black for... Again, you will need to replace the trunk floor style body ( ). 383 car with an Auto trans it hard to argue with him on that point pictures well! Can find it hard to argue with him on that point get expensive in a similar pattern its vinyl! Panels Bee Stripe and the 70 Superbird are the fenders the normal dings you get at the parking...

What Animals Eat Succulents In The Desert, Stipendio Magazziniere Leroy Merlin, Articles OTHER